What's new

Scientology ready to sue HBO for Copyright Infringement!

JustSheila

Crusader
all the OT's, and all the OSA drones, and all the cult lawyers can go fuck themselves.

fuck-you-go-back-to-hell-bitch-thumb.jpg

goblins.jpg

:happydance: :dance2: :evillaugh:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder how many linear feet of bad publicity Scientology will receive today?

and it's only ​Tuesday.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder how many linear feet of bad publicity Scientology will receive today?

and it's only ​Tuesday.

Mind if I do a tiny re-write?

"I wonder how many linear [STRIKE]feet[/STRIKE] miles of bad publicity Scientology will receive today?

and it's only ​Tuesday."

:)

Chess

Patron with Honors

How come there is no return address or further details on the Cof$ letterhead?
Lack of that info makes one wonder just how genuine it is. Those sort of serious intent letters, while fun, need verification of authenticity.

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lack of that info makes one wonder just how genuine it is. Those sort of serious intent letters, while fun, need verification of authenticity.

Busted! I've made all those letters up!
I knew i've forgot something when i made all those letters up!

Because i've got all the time in the world to make up 30+ letters. Sure.

Leland

Crusader

I had thought about that also....

Then I recalled...when I, as a public, had to write "up lines" (due to the fact I was an "illegal pc"....) that I could not get an address....

The Cult...uses an "internal" mail system....and they deliver their own mail.

I believe this is true.....but not 100%...memory is a bit sketchy....

So, it comes as no surprise that these letters from the Cult....have no mailing address on them.....

Perhaps...they consider that part of their "mystique" .......

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology is getting more and more desperate, trying to find something...anything, that will give traction

to what is fast becoming their most impotent and hapless Dead Agent campaign ever.

The only question in my mind is when will they announce the moment we've been waiting for...

the culmination of it all...

(drum roll please)

(Picture Dr. Evil, with wrist turned and pinky finger pressed to lips)

---a bazillion dollar lawsuit!

(which will guarantee a couple million more viewers of Going Clear!)

(and get tossed out of court!)

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

10. Additionally, I wish to further state for the record that I am intimately familiar with every square inch of Mr. David Miscaviges's body,
in a completely appropriate, non-sexual context, and that I have never, ever, seen gerbils entering or exiting from his rectum.

Stated herewith, under penalty of perjury,

(signed & notarized)

Ben Dover

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
These notarized attestations remind me of the cookie cutter "personal" web pages that went up to counteract the internet discussions. Look how well that worked out :roflmao:.

Lone Star

Crusader
10. Additionally, I wish to further state for the record that I am intimately familiar with every square inch of Mr. David Miscaviges's body,
in a completely appropriate, non-sexual context, and that I have never, ever, seen gerbils entering or exiting from his rectum.

Stated herewith, under penalty of perjury,

(signed & notarized)

Ben Dover

11. Oh, and I'd also like to attest that when I supervised Mr. Miscavige in the 1970s he was remarkably well-hung for an early teen lad of slight build. I can see why he was CMO material.

Stated herewith, blah..blah..blah..

(signed & notarized)

Ben Dover

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I am shocked to see that Mick Parkee's real name is Malcolm.:omg:

Other than that the fact that scientologists swear anything under oath is irrelevant. Is anything signed by a hypnotised subject valid? Any scientologist would lie and declare it to be the truth, if it's for the greatest good then it's kosher. I doubt if such a lie would read on a lie detector because a good scientologist can be persuaded to believe anything.

Lone Star

Crusader
Scientology is getting more and more desperate, trying to find something...anything, that will give traction

to what is fast becoming their most impotent and hapless Dead Agent campaign ever.

The only question in my mind is when will they announce the moment we've been waiting for...

the culmination of it all...

(drum roll please)

(Picture Dr. Evil, with wrist turned and pinky finger pressed to lips)

---a bazillion dollar lawsuit!

(which will guarantee a couple million more viewers of Going Clear!)

(and get tossed out of court!)

I'm going back and forth as to whether DM will actually sue HBO or not. It may be to the point where he has to very carefully consider the costs for the first time in a long time. All of the other current lawsuits have to be taking their toll on the bottom line. Plus, the whales may just be getting "donation fatigue". It's all on them too because there are fewer members to share the burden with these days.

His only point in suing will be to harass HBO and perhaps Alex Gibney if he singles him out in a suit. But I think that he would've sued Lawrence Wright by now. The film is based on the book after all.

I say his only goal would be to harass because he wouldn't win. As stupid and foolish as he is I think he even knows this to be the case, and I'm sure some of his more able attorneys have told him so.

Years ago I watched a few of Gibney's other documentaries, most notably the one about Enron. Last night I watched the one he made about Wikileaks and Julian Assange for the first time. He is a masterful documentary film maker. No wonder the cult is shitting bricks right now. LOL... Gibney just knows how to get to the crux of a matter. His research is impeccable. He showed both the good and the bad of Assange. I learned some things that I didn't know previously. He has a very balanced approach and he has respect for his audience. He lays it out in a way in which you decide what conclusion to make.

The cult is toast.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mind if I do a tiny re-write?

"I wonder how many linear [STRIKE]feet[/STRIKE] miles of bad publicity Scientology will receive today?

and it's only ​Tuesday."

:)

Just think - all that wasted paper - could have been used as toilet paper . . .

Send it all back, purferated and rolled . . . the SO and Staff will be grateful - and maybe even rise up and rebel against their oppressor/s -
tick tock - demidg - tick tock. Have you looked at who is at your back lately? Oh no, another PURGE ! He is refilling the Hole he dug (first one in this time - Karin P)!

Tick tock . . .

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I'm always delighted when a tiny piece of the jigsaw that is my flaky memory reappears. Chris Burton. Wasn't he at one time running the solo-audit course at Saint Hill in the early 70's? A big fan of E. E. 'Doc' Smith's 'Lensman' series of books. Paul?