What's new

Leland's Rantings & Spewings

Gib

Crusader
$3,000??? Is that right, Gib?

Why so much? I have some old speakers - is there some sort of demand now?

Let me know, please - I'm doing a lot of eBay stuff now, trying to get rid of all this stuff around here.

Anybody want an aluminium shed? :coolwink:

The AR1's have Western Electric speakers in them which is why they sell well. Just type into Ebay Western Electric speaker, completed auctions, highest first. Some go for several thousand.

Your speakers, just do the same. Type in their name and model, completed listings, highest first.

Sometimes I part out the speakers, I sell the woofers as a pair, tweeters as a pair, mid ranges as well. I also will sell the crossovers, and even sometimes the speaker grills if in good shape. Sometimes even the badges. It all depends on the speaker brand, model and condition.

Oh, Leland, speaking of badges, you can sell those magnavox plastic badges for $20 for the pair. People put them on the amps themselves.

Leland

Crusader
sorry , my mistake!
FB - Facebook.....:wink2:

I got a facebook page...but ....I don't know how the damn thing works....it is all screwed up.

I'll have to get a "facebook for dummys book" and try to get it fixed....

Leland

Crusader
I saw this in the Grocery Store check-out line a couple days ago....and forgot to post it.

Sure, just sensationalism....and titillation....and probably nothing to the story inside.....but interesting....

Especially the timing.....

Jump

Operating teatime
I saw this in the Grocery Store check-out line a couple days ago....and forgot to post it.

Sure, just sensationalism....and titillation....and probably nothing to the story inside.....but interesting....

Especially the timing.....

Looks like you're right .. just magazine fodder ...

from: http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-cruise-john-travolta-gay-secret/
Tom Cruise and John Travolta have not had a 30-year secret gay relationship, despite what Star is clearly trying to imply with its new cover story. Gossip Cop can bust the report, which tries to make it seem like the actors have been hiding a romance. The whole thing is a bait-and-switch.

According to the tabloid’s source, “John literally became obsessed with Tom after seeing him in Risky Business.” Star says Travolta frequently tried to arrange introductions to rising actors around that time, and Cruise caught his eye.

Leland

Crusader
I saw that Mia Farrow tweet on another thread.....and while going to the grocery store...was thinking about Woody Allen.....and had what I think is a brilliant idea.

A movie about a Cult Leader.....and Cult......with Woody Allen playing the Cult Guru.

But is would be a comedy....with all of Allen's self effacing and self abnegation....all his quirks and foibles... But trying to be a Guru, none the less.....

I think it would be a hit....and very funny!

Woody....would be the exact opposite of what a cult leader type is. IMO, it would be hilarious....to use the exact opposite "character type".

I think of those bozos that would get up on stage at the Shrine...from the cult of Hubbard...and their demeanor....trying to throw their chests out...and "be" forceful and "masculine".....trying to portray "leadership"

Personally....I never got it......All the "Tech" and "Policy" had been written.....so they were basically in the same boat I was...as a lowly public....in reality....

Last edited:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Grocery Store check-out line tabloid cover spotted today:

FunFact: InTouch magazine (owned by Bauer Media) was the very same magazine that ran the headline about Tom Cruise 'abandoning' his daughter. Tom Cruise sued Bauer Media for $50 million dollars and... "settled" after he (TC) had been deposed and the deposition appeared in the MSM.

The headline, "540 Days Without Daddy" is sufficient proof, to my mind, that Tom Cruise didn't settle last year: he ran from his own lawsuit.
Just like Co$ ran from their own lawsuit against Debbie Cook.

When Tom Cruise does not file a new lawsuit against InTouch, then everyone will know what a true coward looks like.

JB

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
This seems rather important. Don't know where to post it.

These types of posts/tweets/data.....should be kept someplace together.

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 1.27.23 PM.jpg

Leland

Crusader
This is interesting.

If Greta Van Susteren's sister is a Psychiatrist....then that automatically means that Greta is an "illegal PC" and falls directly under the "Illegal PC" policy.

Which means she has to petition "up lines" for every bit of auditing she ever gets....

Which under my way of thinking and experience in the Cult.....means Blackmail....and Coercion.

So....the Public should know that this major TV news Reporter.....is laboring under extortion....

There is no way in the Cult of Hubbard Policy to become "not an illegal pc".....she will ALWAYS be an illegal PC.

If she marries and has children....those children will be "Illegal" in the eyes of the Cult....

If she is married...her husband....in the eyes of the Cult of Hubbard.....is an "Illegal"

She is a Journalist...that is being extorted......by her own religion.....

No Journalist should be on TV and a major TV reporter.....who is being extorted by anyone....

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 1.53.37 PM.jpg

Last edited:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
I saw that Mia Farrow tweet on another thread.....and while going to the grocery store...was thinking about Woody Allen.....and had what I think is a brilliant idea.

A movie about a Cult Leader.....and Cult......with Woody Allen playing the Cult Guru.

But is would be a comedy....with all of Allen's self effacing and self abnegation....all his quirks and foibles... But trying to be a Guru, none the less.....

I think it would be a hit....and very funny!

Woody....would be the exact opposite of what a cult leader type is. IMO, it would be hilarious....to use the exact opposite "character type".

I think of those bozos that would get up on stage at the Shrine...from the cult of Hubbard...and their demeanor....trying to throw their chests out...and "be" forceful and "masculine".....trying to portray "leadership"

Personally....I never got it......All the "Tech" and "Policy" had been written.....so they were basically in the same boat I was...as a lowly public....in reality....

Woody as LRH, Mia as MSH:bong:

Leland

Crusader
Never realized it...but Nicole Kidman's father is a Psychologist....which means that Nicole was an "illegal PC" under Cult Policy.

Anyone connected to Nicole ....would have been "Illegal" also.

So....Tom Cruize IS an "Illegal PC"

Which means that TC is also being extorted by the Cult......via this Policy.

Leland

Crusader
DAvid Miscavige...was connected to Tom Cruise...via "friendship" , doing favors for him....using his private jet....staying and parting at his house....

David Miscavige is an "Illegal PC" per Cult of Hubbard policy.....and should not even be allowed in the Sea Org....

Leland

Crusader
The whole concept of "illegal" cult members....has not been talked about, here on ESMB......as far as know.

I was an "illegal PC" since the day I walked into the first ORG.. (FCDC)

I had a Guardian's Office (GO) handling due to this in 1972.

I had to Petition many times...."up lines" to even be allowed to get auditing.

I was an "Illegal PC" my entire 27 years in the Cult of Hubbard.

I did not marry....due to my "illegal PC" status....as I did not want to put that burden on a wife or children.