What's new

Travolta thrills Clearwater crowd with donation

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
b4s_travolta041915_15060790_8col.jpg

snip:

Travolta didn't take questions from the press. His reluctance to address the media wasn't surprising, after his statements recently to the Tampa Bay Times, praising the Church of Scientology he joined nearly 40 years ago. The actor, who along with Tom Cruise give Scientology its celebrity cache, also spoke out against the HBO documentary Going Clear, which accuses the church of abusive and intrusive tactics. Travolta's comments made headlines nationally, drawing more attention to the documentary, now one of HBO's highest rated ever.

Aside from a few Scientologists strolling nearby in uniforms, there was no visible evidence outside the Capitol of the church or its detractors. A pair of sidewalk evangelists chiding people in line about the world ending were the only theological intrusions.

http://www.tampabay.com/features/travolta-thrills-clearwater-crowd-with-donation/2226096

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Good cause to donate money to (the Arts), but I am a curious kinda guy and I wonder why John Travolta would suddenly have an appetite to donate money to an organization in Tampa Florida?

I don't know the answer, but if I was on an e-meter right now, my needle would F/N on the guess that the COS (Miscavige or his lieutenants on his behalf) arranged a "GREAT PR EVENT" for John, his movie and Scientology. COB, through one of his many 5013c slush-fund accounts/entities probably donated $50,000 to Travolta's non-profit Foundation. Then Travolta donated the money (his Foundation donated it actually) to that cause.

Everybody wins.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks to the Tampa Bay Times, Travolta is still promoting HBO's "Going Clear" by just attending this premier. From now on everything he does will remind many people of his organized crime syndicate/religion:

"Travolta's comments made headlines nationally, drawing more attention to the documentary, now one of HBO's highest rated ever."

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
was going to post the same comment :giggle:

Actually he looks very good and younger - appears to me he lost weight ???? :eyeroll:

Hair, apparently, is everything. There were some recent pics of him with ridiculous hair that looked sprayed on. At least this hair piece is more natural and younger looking. He may very well have lost weight too.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
He looks better in this pic than earlier ones. Must be a new rug.

was going to post the same comment :giggle:

Actually he looks very good and younger - appears to me he lost weight ???? :eyeroll:

It's just the high camera angle and low image resolution. I'm sure up close he'd look more horrifying.

Maybe it's my screen but I think he looks like one of those wax figures at a museum. Better than usual, yes, but in a creepy wax sort of way. I had to look twice and read the full text to make sure. Actually, I'm still not sure it's not a wax figure.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Maybe it's my screen but I think he looks like one of those wax figures at a museum. Better than usual, yes, but in a creepy wax sort of way. I had to look twice and read the full text to make sure. Actually, I'm still not sure it's not a wax figure.

I guess you're right!

A zoom in and it looks like a botox forehead :blush:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
ruth-eckerd-hall.png

Seems like a wonderful program there
About Hoffman School Of The Arts
http://www.rutheckerdhall.com/education/the-hoffman-institute/?loc=subnav

Hoping it's not infiltrated with scientologists... I don't recognize any names.
Faculty & Staff
Meet our Staff

We are very proud of our hard working and devoted staff and their dedication to the arts in our community.

Private Lessons Intructors

Edward Crader, Vocal technique for opera & musical theater, vocal coach / audition required
Luba Geyer, Violin and Viola
Rosalia Maresca, Voice; Specializing in opera, particularly Italian and French repertoire
Dr. Susan Robinson, Voice and piano
Peggy Sheffield, Acting, On Camera and Stage
Constantine Grame, Piano & Voice
Randy Allen, Piano and Voice
Linda Switzer, Voice / Musical Theater, Pop, Opera
Renata Schwartz, Piano / classical, pop
William Cusick, Piano / Voice
Jon McIntyre, Guitar
Jarrett Koski, Acting /Dance / Voice
Carolyn Cline, Piano / Voice / Guitar
Nicole Haumesser, Acting
Sean Fote, Drumset
Pegg Winter, Piano / Voice
Butch Thomas, Saxophone / Flute

View Bios
Creative and Administrative Staff

Sharon Reid-Kane, Senior Director of Education
Jahn Van De Putte, Director of Instruction
Sean Fote, Associate Director of Instruction
Megan DelMonte, Marketing Manager
Jared O'Roark, Artistic Production Manager to the CEO
Cynthia Hook, Education Associate
Melissa Nolan, Education Associate
Alex Perez, Education Associate
Jack Holloway, Drama Department Chair
Jarrett Koski, Musical Theater Department Chair
http://www.rutheckerdhall.com/education/faculty-staff/?loc=subnav

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

You nailed it IB ~ John Travolta looks WAXED, WAXIE, WAX-ZEE!! Creepy skin tone and fake hair. Ewwww :lol:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
A group of 200 Dentists were given some fraudulent bullshit of fundraising for a *Charity*

John Travolta would be pimped out to have an evening and dinner with the Dentist for $25,000.

Travolta agreed to it.
This Dentist Dr. Atcha really didn't want to do it but his wife pressured him.
The East coast version of *Sterling* is called "MGE" A bunch of OT 8s that promote *Humanitarian* IAS objectives....
They vampire their teeth and suction the blood out of Dentists.
I am working on getting a couple of these Dentists on Video for my channel.

Poor Dr Atcha.
He coughed up $25,000 for dinner with Travolta
He was promised it would get him 100 new clients a month and he could place Travolta's image on his web site !

The dinner turned out to be at the Fort Harrison with a dozen other *MGE* execs and not a private dinner at all.
Travolta pimped himself for the evening.
Nancy Cartright was offered for $10,000.
No bites. then $5000 still no bites.

Ahhhhhhh the stories these Dentists have. And how mesmerized they were to watch "Going Clear."

https://www.facebook.com/notes/john...hn-travolta-and-kelly-preston/697470420322539

Travolta.dentist.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
A group of 200 Dentists were given some fraudulent bullshit of fundraising for a *Charity*

John Travolta would be pimped out to have an evening and dinner with the Dentist for $25,000.

Travolta agreed to it.
The East coast version of *Sterling* is called "MGE" A bunch of OT 8s that promote *Humanitarian* IAS objectives....

Poor Dr Atcha.
He was promised it would get him 100 new clients a month and he could place Travolta's image on his web site !

The dinner turned out to be at the Fort Harrison with a dozen other *MGE* execs and not a private dinner at all.

Ahhhhhhh the stories these Dentists have. And how mesmerized they were to watch "Going Clear."

https://www.facebook.com/notes/john...hn-travolta-and-kelly-preston/697470420322539

Travolta.dentist.jpg

Tick fucking tock, You Drunken Maggot - all of Your evil $s schemes are now facing exposure by a media more than willing to get payback.:yes:

Hope that Scotch burns Your LITTLE throat tonight:angry:

Hope they willingly spill the beans for you, Karen - that'll make the Asthmatic Gnome splutter even more.:woohoo:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Travolta agreed to it.

Poor Dr Atcha.

Travolta.dentist.jpg
Wow. As usual, you have the inside goods on how Scientology's 'charitable' actions really work.

So I wonder how this one works.

Obviously if it is in Clearwater, they can control the press, public and security much better.

They can also provide a neat distraction from going clear.

I wonder whether or not they have been able to show profit as well.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
More photos from "The Forger" premier in Clearwater:

470273930-the-forger-premiere-red-carpet-arrivals-gettyimages.jpg
470273908-the-forger-premiere-red-carpet-arrivals-gettyimages.jpg
470273062-the-forger-premiere-red-carpet-arrivals-gettyimages.jpg
470273906-the-forger-premiere-red-carpet-arrivals-gettyimages.jpg
John-Travolta-2.jpg

http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/04/19/john-travolta-premiere-film-clearwater-scientology-4681/

Daily Mail:

John Travolta has been surrounded by controversy since the release of HBO's Scientology exposé Going Clear at the end of March.

However, the 61-year-old star has remained in good faith with the church, and put on a happy face while attending a premiere for The Forger on Saturday.

The actor was all smiles as he greeted crowds at the Clearwater, Florida theater to celebrate the upcoming thriller.

snip:

Recently, John found himself defending his relationship with the Church of Scientology, following the premiere of HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & The Prison Of Belief.

The doc claims that Scientologists hold a 'blackmail file' on John to stop him leaving the faith, which includes 'damaging material' from his sessions with auditors at the church.

However, in an interview with the Tampa Bay Times, John said: 'I haven't experienced anything that the hearsay has (claimed), so why would I communicate something that wasn't true for me?'

The actor also spoke for the only celebrity whose dealings with Scientology get more screen time in Going Clear than his own, Tom Cruise.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...gy-documentary-Going-Clear.html#ixzz3XmevVyjd

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Travolta agreed to it.

Poor Dr Atcha.

Recap: So, let's see. A movie star in Scientology is pressured into pathetically pimping for the cult and going after individual parishioners, in order to hit them up for $25,000 each.

QUESTION: If the duped dentist's $25,000 was so vital to the future of the planet and the freedom of all mankind, why didn't Travolta sell one of his jet airplanes and happily donate all the proceeds?

ANSWER: Cult movie stars (worth hundreds of millions) and the cult itself (sitting on billions in cash) are not expected to donate their own money (as lowly parishioners are treacherously coerced to do) because--it doesn't work like that in Scientology. That's the reason. Do I need to say it again? Okay, "because it doesn't work like that in Scientology" that's the reason. Why are you still here and haven't left yet? Do you need to be routed to ethics or sec checks to discuss the matter further?

Last edited: