What's new

Canberra Org

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scooter and tetloj...

Tetloj, probably 5 or so would be staff, there maybe one or two SO members. I heard they imported a Taiwanese auditor.

Scooter, there is likely to be about 10 under 40...mostly second generation Scios.

I could probably name the names of the Scios in the Canberra area.

Gerhardt and Angela Mottl, and their 3 kids one of whom was on staff, but may not now be! (5)

Harry Crawford and his wife (Kim Cullen), Harry though is/was more Sydney field than Canberra but has business here and does support the local scene. (2)

The Wrights; Carrie and Richard and two boys, one of whom was on staff and is still likely to be (Mitchell Wright course sup last we heard). (4)

Deborah Phillipse. (1)

Brian Johnson and his wife Lara. (2)

Brian's son Nick. (1)

Lara's son Julian. (1) Although Julian was not really much involved. Second generation get a default setting known and 'Scientologist by nature of birth'. no discussion no decision really and not much if any in choice. Lara was the DSA in Canberra and Brian is the Investigation Officer, at least he was. And is likely to be reading this post. Gidday Brian. :)

Glen Stewart and his wife and their little girl. That's another (3)

Renate Christie and possibly her adult daughter. (2)

Renate has a partner and he is likely to be a Scientologist now too. Her ex-husband Rowan. (3)

Maggie Rowlands and her little girl. (2)

Maggie's husband, Nathan. Nathan is probably at a distance now...he has been errant and a little non-compliant. But we will count him in too. (1)

Iona Kentwell and her hubby, Matt Dent. Their kid. (3)

Phil Barton and his wife Renate. These two are the OTs and the movers and grovers of the local field. They have a couple of kids, young adults, they are trying to distance themselves from their default setting inherited from the gene pool. Well that's the word on the street. There's another (4).

The Barton boys...another gene pool addition to the cluster...Phil's earlier marriage. (2)

Hiam Herzman. (1)

Claire De Jong. (1)

Plus or minus 5.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
When we were involved back in 2009 there was probably closer to 50 in the local field. I know many who left.

There's no dissemination activity to speak of. I never hear of VM activity. The org is still where it was in 2009. They had a rent of $250 a week back then.

Last edited:

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Scooter and tetloj...

Tetloj, probably 5 or so would be staff, there maybe one or two SO members. I heard they imported a Taiwanese auditor.

Scooter, there is likely to be about 10 under 40...mostly second generation Scios.

I could probably name the names of the Scios in the Canberra area.

Gerhardt and Angela Mottl, and their 3 kids one of whom was on staff, but may not now be! (5)

Harry Crawford and his wife (Kim Cullen), Harry though is/was more Sydney field than Canberra but has business here and does support the local scene. (2)

The Wrights; Carrie and Richard and two boys, one of whom was on staff and is still likely to be (Mitchell Wright course sup last we heard). (4)

Deborah Phillipse. (1)

Brian Johnson and his wife Lara. (2)

Brian's son Nick. (1)

Lara's son Julian. (1) Although Julian was not really much involved. Second generation get a default setting known and 'Scientologist by nature of birth'. no discussion no decision really and not much if any in choice. Lara was the DSA in Canberra and Brian is the Investigation Officer, at least he was. And is likely to be reading this post. Gidday Brian. :)

Glen Stewart and his wife and their little girl. That's another (3)

Renate Christie and possibly her adult daughter. (2)

Renate has a partner and he is likely to be a Scientologist now too. Her ex-husband Rowan. (3)

Maggie Rowlands and her little girl. (2)

Maggie's husband, Nathan. Nathan is probably at a distance now...he has been errant and a little non-compliant. But we will count him in too. (1)

Iona Kentwell and her hubby, Matt Dent. Their kid. (3)

Phil Barton and his wife Renate. These two are the OTs and the movers and grovers of the local field. They have a couple of kids, young adults, they are trying to distance themselves from their default setting inherited from the gene pool. Well that's the word on the street. There's another (4).

The Barton boys...another gene pool addition to the cluster...Phil's earlier marriage. (2)

Hiam Herzman. (1)

Claire De Jong. (1)

Plus or minus 5.

Is that the Phil Barton from Sydney ex Taxi Driver and Gold invester? ... Granitt

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Met this lady, and she Produced this photo , Leaving the SO after being a Nanny for 6x Months, this is inthe Sydney Org it must be Xmas Event. 83/85 The happy Face is ( I'm OUT.) what a insane
Group of Space Cadets, What do you do with 30 or so kids with no money, and nowhere to go, The shit people put up with, ....Granitt

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 63

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
I passed by the org this week. The door was open but there were no takers. It's been that way for years now. :thumbsup:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Heeey, Panda! I didn't go anywhere, just been busy with other stuff. Pyro's well, we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary this year.

How are you?

Wow, 5 years already!
That's wonderful.
Love and Best Wishes to you both.

All is well with me and mine.
Better than ever, in fact.
Thanks for asking. :)

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Canberra org appears to be on a recruitment kick. As mentioned elsewhere, they turned up at the Yass Show last weekend. Today I found flyers with tear-off tabs in the city. I did a bit of tearing, all right - all the flyers, off the wall, in the bin. :guyfawkes:

Jump

Operating teatime
Canberra org appears to be on a recruitment kick. As mentioned elsewhere, they turned up at the Yass Show last weekend. Today I found flyers with tear-off tabs in the city. I did a bit of tearing, all right - all the flyers, off the wall, in the bin. :guyfawkes:

Clearing the planet, one malfeasant poster at a time.

:thumbsup:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Were the lights on and was anybody home?

Lights are on well into the night, but they were off at midnight when I was in the city some Saturday nights ago. I have no idea who the staff are. As much as I'd like to go inside, I know getting back out would probably become a case of Pyro needing to pay ransom to secure my release.