What's new

Mockingbird's Nest

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
White Trash and other classifications. Stupid Americans. Why do people need the goverment TIT anyway. Because America doesn't really reward honest working people.

They live on hope from tales of people that did excellent things

Not everybody has excelence.

America has become the England or Ireland many people fled. There are Lords, they are called Billionairs and Bank Managers

Donald Trump is white trash

Free Being Me

Crusader

A) Any Ex disagreeing with you is a troll.
B) Trolls are assholes, narcissists and sociopaths.
C) Ergo Ex's are trolls.
D) Blog a hissy fit justifying defamation and disconnect.

Extreme fail reminiscent of $cientology:

A) Any Ex disagreeing with you is an Espee.
B) Espee's are antisocial and evil.
C) Ergo Ex's are Espee's.
D) Issue a Declare justifying defamation and disconnect.

WTF kind of logical reasoning is that? You don't even have the balls to name people with contextual quoted conversations instead running with a long blogged paranoid rant of generalities linked here at ESMB. Your blog page is a Magnum Opus foot bullet misrepresenting the Ex community that will come back you haunt you.

15022806274417633613020454.jpg

*It's not too late to offer a heartfelt Mea Culpa.

Free Being Me you use strawman arguments and make claims I never made. I never said any ex disagreeing with me is a troll, nor do I believe it. I said what I meant. You don't have to distort it.

There is no straw man nor distortion involved, I read your blog that you linked here going off about how these unnamed fucking asshole troll narcissist sociopaths at ESMB are supposedly peeing into your bowl of wheaties. Your reasoning is not only unsound, it's hypocritical. Here's a sample quote:

Mockingbird said:
>snip<Several authors have written extensive articles calling trolls sociopaths and narcissists. I won't go so as far as to say every troll is a bona fide narcissist or sociopath every second of their lives from birth until death.

But I will say the double bind the woman pointed out and the issue with trolls comes down to the same thing: one person thinks they are superior to another. In the cults it is in the doctrine and subjugates a gender. By any individual who follows the doctrine.

Trolls while they are trolling are exhibiting narcissistic and/or sociopathic behavior. They are over long distance acting as gutless cowards, asserting a false superiority entirely to deny their own feelings of inadequacy, impotence and worthlessness, if narcissistic. If sociopathic they are without compassion and see infuriating others as a game, since they have no interest or success at forming bonds of attachment through empathy. The sociopath has no consideration for fairness, human decency or compassion.

At least have the spine to face and accuse whoever it is your writing about because what you've written and how you went about it is not only untrue, it's lower than low.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Justsheila, I don't like trolls. I have a blog. I am free to write about that there. If trolls don't like being called out they can stop trolling people ! I am not apologizing to people who troll others for pointing out what their doing. Anyone who doesn't like me or my posts can do me a favor and put me on add to ignore.

That ignore button doesn't seem to be working properly MB ... you apparently have half the board on ignore yet still see many people "trolling" you.

:coolwink:

I don't think you are ready for ESMB yet.

A better solution now may be to go and play elsewhere for a little while and come back when you feel ready to relax and join in with the rest of us (there's no point in creating little corners/nests for yourself) ... perhaps you could start again with a new tag (ask a mod first though).

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Free yoga class with lotus :happydance:

Take a deep breath
Inspire through the nose
Expire through the nose
breathe 3 times

I feel my relax body

My brain is relax
My sex is relax

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so gooooooooooooooooood :yes:

JustSheila

Crusader
Not only trolls on this thread :eyeroll:

Also elderly bitter apostates :confused2:

Uh, Trouble? Methinks Lotus was referring to the OTHER bitter apostate as elderly. :old:

We don't have the rank to call any of the other apostates elderly, no matter how bitter they are. :grouch:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Uh, Trouble? Methinks Lotus was referring to the OTHER bitter apostate as elderly. :old:

We don't have the rank to call any of the other apostates elderly, no matter how bitter they are. :grouch:

:lol:

That's an old funny situation that happened several months ago

There was a thread similar to this one
''Bitter apostate'' sis posted her comments
then someone called her ''bitter apostate''

:biggrin:

then few days later, a person said ; '' I didn't knew ITYIWT was an elder ''

Since that time I assume she is ''bitter'' as an effect of her being a very old aging elder in the late elderlyness , and we must be compassionate :eyeroll:

Unfortunately, I don't have the fuck... rank to ask for ID cards :confused2: :blush:

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Free yoga class with lotus :happydance:

Take a deep breath
Inspire through the nose
Expire through the nose
breathe 3 times

I feel my relax body

My brain is relax
My sex is relax

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so gooooooooooooooooood :yes:

Mmm freedom. :yes:

[video=youtube;HqYnevHibaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqYnevHibaI[/video]

Since that time I assume she is ''bitter'' as an effect of her being a very old aging elder in the late elderlyness , and we must be compassionate :eyeroll:

Unfortunately, I don't have the fuck... rank to aks for ID cards :confused2: :blush:

Being called an elder is sort-of a compliment.
Being called elderly is spew-worthy.

Don't assume that senior years bring bitterness. Look at me: The sweetest little thing you can imagine. :) :heartflower: :)

Gib

Crusader

An internet troll, as defined here, provided we are in agreement with the definition,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Is basically the same as Ad Hom:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

https://www.google.com/search?client=aff-maxthon-maxthon4&channel=t27&q=arguments&gws_rd=ssl

What is an argument, from ancients:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument

Moral of the story, don't let the ad homs get you down. LOL

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticks_and_Stones_(nursery_rhyme)

Couple that with Hubbards Wall of Fire, you are at risk, words, by not paying for up to OT3. LOL

Oh, the words explained by Hubbard,

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Unfortunately, I don't have the fuck... rank to aks for ID cards :confused2: :blush:

Bloody cheek ... (I keep forgetting I'm 93 next week ... or is 94?).

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Being called an elder is sort-of a compliment.
Being called elderly is spew-worthy.

Is it true ????
In french we use to say either elder, elderly or senior , but there is no negative thinking associated with elder\elderly.

Don't assume that senior years bring bitterness. Look at me: The sweetest little thing you can imagine. :) :heartflower: :)

You're pulling out words from my fingers, sweety :yes::biggrin:

Methink there is always a sweety hiding behind a bitter apostate :biggrin:

Is it true ????
In french we use to say either elder, elderly or senior , but there is no negative thinking associated with elder\elderly.

You're pulling out words from my fingers, sweety :yes::biggrin:

Methink there is always a sweety hiding behind a bitter apostate :biggrin:

"Elders" or "The Elders" has been used to refer to the older people in some religious groups and perhaps people in tribes, etc. The connotations are often that these people are wiser, more knowledgeable and respected.

"Elderly" does not carry any connotations of wisdom, knowledge, etc.
It is often used in a "kind and caring" way, and often when talking about taking care of the elderly. So it is not completely bad, it is just that it does not usually connote independence, intelligence and those sorts of things......so I think that many people would prefer NOT to be referred to, using that word. 2 cents.