What's new

The Edge interview with high level scientology defector (Bill Franks)

Anonycat

Crusader
Sheila,

I can't believe that I didn't know that Mayo is under a gag order.

Gag orders and non-disclosure agreements are a key tool that Scientology (communication is the universal solvent) uses to stifle speech and impose censorship of dissenting opinions and facts surrounding criminal behavior.

Debbie Cook, Nazanin Boniadi, David Mayo, Katie Holmes, to name just a few.

There are many, many others.

Yes, he is. For a long time, now. He is a friend of mine at this forum, so if you want to contact him through PMs, please see my forum friends to locate him.

JustSheila

Crusader
Sheila,

I can't believe that I didn't know that Mayo is under a gag order.

Gag orders and non-disclosure agreements are a key tool that Scientology (communication is the universal solvent) uses to stifle speech and impose censorship of dissenting opinions and facts surrounding criminal behavior.

Debbie Cook, Nazanin Boniadi, David Mayo, Katie Holmes, to name just a few.

There are many, many others.

Hi Len,

Nobody has brought it up in a while, so it's understandable you didn't know.

David Mayo has no intention of breaking the law but I'm sure he'd love to speak out if he didn't have that gag order. He's a good man. He left Scientology completely, he says, and neither he or his wife believe any shred of it anymore.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Mike Rinder calls bullshit on the dead MP story in the comments section on his blog today.
And also wonders why David Mayo hasn't verified the ARCX's cause blows memo.

I have no way of knowing one way or another.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mayo hasn't spoken in private to a few close friends.
As far as Bill Franks' credibility goes, I don't know what to believe.
The MP story sounds fishy, but that is just a personal opinion with no other details available.
Maybe someone who worked with him or knows more can support his version of events.
The only thing I remember from back in the day was that Bill Franks had a reputation for being a tough SOB.

Gib

Crusader
I wouldn't be surprised if Mayo hasn't spoken in private to a few close friends.
As far as Bill Franks' credibility goes, I don't know what to believe.
The MP story sounds fishy, but that is just a personal opinion with no other details available.
Maybe someone who worked with him or knows more can support his version of events.
The only thing I remember from back in the day was that Bill Franks had a reputation for being a tough SOB.

I also hope David Mayo has the the foresight to write a tell all book that will be released upon his death, you can't sue a dead man. Hey, Heinlein kept all his correspondence between himself and hubbard, and between himself and Campbell regarding Dianetics and scientology, can't sue Heinlein for libel when it ain't libel to begin with.

As Enthetan mentioned in another tread, to climb the scientology ladder, one has to be ruthless, why it's also written right there in KSW, to just be a scientologist, ie Tom Cruise videos about being a scientologist.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, he is. For a long time, now. He is a friend of mine at this forum, so if you want to contact him through PMs, please see my forum friends to locate him.

Shortly after David Mayo left, OSA asked me to call him.

They were running an op designed to get inside his head.

We spoke briefly.

He quickly figured out that I was using OSA talking points (I forget now what they were)

but he said mine was the 7th call he'd received that day, and asked if I'd been put up to call him.

Of course I had, but like the good little Scientologist I was, I denied it.

Denial ​is the quality that Scientologists are famous for.

Anonycat

Crusader
David is a very good man. I only wish his life had been better, but now it is, so let's embrace the blessings of a good life today.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I also hope David Mayo has the the foresight to write a tell all book that will be released upon his death, you can't sue a dead man. Hey, Heinlein kept all his correspondence between himself and hubbard, and between himself and Campbell regarding Dianetics and scientology, can't sue Heinlein for libel when it ain't libel to begin with.

As Enthetan mentioned in another tread, to climb the scientology ladder, one has to be ruthless, why it's also written right there in KSW, to just be a scientologist, ie Tom Cruise videos about being a scientologist.

A ex with a lot to tell might do well to write down everything he knows, and send it to multiple trusted people (including at least two lawyers who he has had no prior discernible connection to), with instructions to release all after his death.

A gag order cannot cover material sent out to others prior to the gag order being imposed.

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
Re: Bill Franks says the Cof$ murdered a British Member of Parliament.

Personally, I don’t think this very likely.

As I said, the only MP I can find that was definitely murdered in the year indicated (1979) is Airey Neave. It is pretty certain that the INLA were responsible.

Then, there was Walter Travers Scott-Elliot who was murdered in 1977.

I’d like to see some hard evidence.

Of course, it is possible that the GO just claimed to have done this to keep recalcitrant members in line.

I suppose it is possible that it wasn’t actually an MP, but some government civil servant?

Axiom142
Airey Neave - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airey_Neave

Four Mysterious Deaths in the UK Authorities Probably Won't Be Re-investigating
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201803161062608602-mysterious-deaths-UK-kelly/