What's new

Never to Be Posted As An Executive Again

JustSheila

Crusader
L Ron Hubbard used to write issues naming individuals, "Never to Be Posted as an Executive Again."

Did you all know this? Does anyone else remember? Karen? Face? Pheno? Anyone?

I've seen some of these when I was on a filing project once at Bridge Publications.

Years ago, I knew at least three names on that list.

Does anyone here know more about this, remember any of the names or have any stories about this?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
L Ron Hubbard used to write issues naming individuals, "Never to Be Posted as an Executive Again."

I've seen some of these when I was on a filing project once at Bridge Publications.

Does anyone here know more about this, remember any of the names or have any stories about this?

Yep...I remember reading stuff from Hisself like that. :yes: I also remember reading issues written by El Ron saying so and so was, "Debarred from the Advance Courses forever", "May be tricked or sued", "Off all Tech Lines permanently", etc. :ohmy:

Face:)

JustSheila

Crusader
Thanks, Face. :hug:

:wow:

Odd, isn't it, that to the best of my knowledge, no one has mentioned it before. This is the first time I've remembered this. That was some nasty public humiliation and abuse of power.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Face. :hug:

:wow:

Odd, isn't it, that to the best of my knowledge, no one has mentioned it before. This is the first time I've remembered this. That was some nasty public humiliation and abuse of power.

Sheila, I don't recall this ever being brought up as a Topic on ESMB.:no:

Damn, you've got me ole synapses firing. :melodramatic:

Yes, it was some nasty public humiliation and abuse of power. :yes:

Here's a few more I recall from Hisself..."Barred from all Finance Lines", "Should not be helped or aided in any way", "Is a dangerous Tiger".

PS: Yes, it's odd this hasn't been brought up before as a Topic for Dialogue. However, I vaguely recall reading some Posts by some Folks while telling their stories, here and there over the years, that mention horrible things that were said to and/or published about them. Perhaps I just "glossed over" it all back then as some of Us (well, at least me) heard and read some vile, snarky and nasty stuff about others and just let it slide as we didn't want to get into or make an issue out of it, due to the personal peril that might place Us in.:bigcry:

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's another one, Sheila.

I'm confident that you were far enough into the weirdness of it all to Grok this. :yes:

In the interests of my anonymity I'm not gonna name names and give specifics.

I was present when El Ron--based upon a couple of reports from a Flag Rep and LRH Comm (both of whom had minimal Tech training) Hisself--in a rage verbally ordered (calling them a Squirrel) a long term Scn, original CL 8 Flag trained OT C/S at an AO be immediately removed from Post and never be allowed on Tech Lines again--without Comm Ev or Recourse. Based on the information at hand, AVU would have NEVER let such an arbitrary and capricious order go off the Ship if anyone other than the CommodeDoor had issued it. Furthermore, El Ron stipulated that the Order was to come from other than Hisself and not to mention Hisself's involvement in any way.

What resulted was an Auditor with thousands of hours in the chair, a C/S that had C/Sed many hundreds of Cases through the OT Sections and was a respected Tech Terminal to spend over a year trying to get a Comm Ev and, eventually, walking away.

Problem was--and what that person was reported for--they were approving Pre-Ot's with Cancer to seek treatment other than Scn. :angry:

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes Sheila.

This was *secretly* posted in their Ethics File without the person being informed.

I recall a specifically sad case of a girl who worked her butt off, even when longer hours were not mandatory. She *Slaved* for the CULT and could never get promoted.

When she was 11 years old she stroked the penis of her German Shepherd. It was a one time thing done more out curiousity than anything.

BUT

The furious notes in her folder from CMO, Guardian's office and god knows who else had sentences that she practices BESTIALITY ! That she was sexual pervert and should never EVER be promoted. Rah Rah Rah,

Happy for this girl she left the CULT some 25 years ago. She never ever knew the horrific accusations and utter nonsense in her folder with an inside cover note

NEVER TO BE POSTED AS AN EXEC (Sexual pervert)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember seeing Debbie Cook's issue from (I think) when she was first assigned to the RPF in the '80s which said "Tiger - never to be posted as an executive."

Then she "graduated" the RPF and replaced Shawn Quirino as Senior Interne Sup and the rest as they say is history.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I never saw the Tiger list but I heard about it when I was in FOLO WUS. Vicki Schantz used to talk about it, mainly when she was bringing up some flap about Las Vegas org, since the ED Las Vegas Day (Mary Gay) was apparently on this list yet she remained the ED LV Day until the org went ideal in 2008 or 2009. Then Mary went to be a Reg, which is pretty much what she was doing already anyway, LOL. That was the only person I knew of who was on that list in West US.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember seeing Debbie Cook's issue from (I think) when she was first assigned to the RPF in the '80s which said "Tiger - never to be posted as an executive."

Then she "graduated" the RPF and replaced Shawn Quirino as Senior Interne Sup and the rest as they say is history.

Is this what Scientologists call validation?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There was a large body of material that included LRH's direct control of the organization: OODS (Orders of the Day", BO (Base Order), FO (Flag Order), telexes, MO (Mission Orders), etc.

After the FBI raid in 1977 this all became a serious problem as you can see in the following text. If it could be proven that LRH ran everything directly then that would constitute inurement and responsibility resulting in loss or denial of tax exempt status and culpability for things like Snow White and Operation Freak Out.

In retrospect, the unintended consequence of these black ops projects and the raid was the elevation of DM's control. Its just my observation but it seemed that LRH had an ongoing problem. He kept setting up these administrative entities to use as a via for controlling things but once they reached a certain level of autonomy he was compelled to create another one to compete with it or to break up his command channels so no one line had too much access. There was the LRH Comm network, then the Guardian's Office, then the Sea Org with its Messenger network, then WDC.

Very soon after the raid a project was implemented to vet all references and signatures of LRH from the hidden command lines. I suppose this was kind of like closing the barn door after the horses have left because the FBI must have already taken a lot of orders with LRH's signature but there was still a lot more. It makes me wonder if they even vetted the originals which DM must have archived some place? Historical sacred texts with a hole where "R" had been?

This must have created a logistical management problem. The GO was dissolved, the power was concentrated in the CMO network but LRH couldn't sign anything that would be sent down lines, so by default, even if LRH ordered it, we can probably assume everything was being done under DM's name on paper. All DM really needed to do to capture the throne was for LRH to not name an undisputed successor.

It is probably a fair assumption that this body of written material that included special orders for the treatment of specific people would have been destroyed during this period. Later generations of Sea Org members would not have a concept that such a thing could even exist. Pubs maintained files of proprietary Sea Org issues like Base Orders and staff used to be able to search these without much restriction but I suspect they have long ago been carefully culled.

If DM was the architect of this historical vetting then I can't imagine he would make the same mistake by putting so much detailed control in writing with his signature. To exert influence indirectly would require extremely loyal officers, the creation of a mystique that compelled compliance and sophisticated communication systems and alternate command channels. In this context The Hole and the over the top Neo-Nuremberg events and encrypted microwave networks and the reliance upon private PIs and lawyers makes a lot of sense.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...of-Scientology&p=591003&viewfull=1#post591003

7 July 1977

The FBI raids USGO. They obtain box loads of evidence that proves the crimes of Scientology's intelligence bureau. MSH and 10 others are later convicted and go to jail. Thus, the beginning of a group engram was laid in.

LRH and MSH are living together in La Quinta, California at the time. They spend the next week discussing how to handle their legal situation. Then, he leaves La Quinta with Pat Broeker and goes to Sparks, Nevada.

After the raid, the USGO Intelligence bureau had nightly all hands to destroy evidence of crimes in their remaining intelligence files. It went on for months. At the same time, Vicki Aznaran participates in a massive document destruction program undertaken to destroy any evidence that LRH controlled Scientology. Vaughn Young also participated in all of this destruction of evidence.

July 1977

Shortly after LRH arrived in Sparks, cash was needed so Pat Broeker contacted his soon-wife-to-be, who was the Deputy Commanding Officer of the CMO in Clearwater. They arranged between them for Annie to bring one million dollars in cash from the church. Annie brought the cash to Pat in a briefcase, and turned it over to him at an airport.

This is the point where Broeker starts to cut the line between LRH and MSH by editing letters between them. Over time, Miscavige and Broeker systematically eliminate all of LRH's comm lines except their own.

Gradually, every single person with whom Ron has a comm line, including his wife and children, must communicate via the Broekers. Finally, the Broekers are the only ones in direct comm with Ron.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
There was a large body of material that included LRH's direct control of the organization: OODS (Orders of the Day", BO (Base Order), FO (Flag Order), telexes, MO (Mission Orders), etc.

After the FBI raid in 1977 this all became a serious problem as you can see in the following text. If it could be proven that LRH ran everything directly then that would constitute inurement and responsibility resulting in loss or denial of tax exempt status and culpability for things like Snow White and Operation Freak Out.

LRH found himself having to run things like a Mafia Don: nothing in writing. Give orders, verbally and alone, to a trusted lieutenant. The lieutenant would then need to pass along those orders as his own. Repeat all the way down the line.

That was the reason for the CMO, and the HCOPL which said that a Messenger was to be treated as an "emissary of the Commodore" and that everything the Messenger ordered was to be treated as though the Commodore Hisself had said it. That way LRH could give a verbal order to be passed along, with complete deniability.

Messengers initially being young girls were an added bonus. To an outsider, an adult executive saying he did an action because a 13 year old girl in a uniform told him so, would be so strange that few would believe it.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
LRH found himself having to run things like a Mafia Don: nothing in writing. Give orders, verbally and alone, to a trusted lieutenant. The lieutenant would then need to pass along those orders as his own. Repeat all the way down the line.

That was the reason for the CMO, and the HCOPL which said that a Messenger was to be treated as an "emissary of the Commodore" and that everything the Messenger ordered was to be treated as though the Commodore Hisself had said it. That way LRH could give a verbal order to be passed along, with complete deniability.

Messengers initially being young girls were an added bonus. To an outsider, an adult executive saying he did an action because a 13 year old girl in a uniform told him so, would be so strange that few would believe it.

A little clarification on the Mafia Don thing. They did implement a massive vetting project shortly after the FBI raid in 1977 but LRH continued to sign and issue orders down lines under his own name well past February of 1980 when he left Hemet to go into hiding until he died, maybe even longer. They probably tried to keep a tighter control over the volume, distribution and whereabouts of these orders but they did not stop completely.

We tend to emphasize the use of adolescent children as Messengers because they were easy for LRH to indoctrinate but Sea Org adults are still human. Even if they are ordering you to go 3 days without sleep it is difficult to be angry at a cute kid in a sailor's suit.

JustSheila

Crusader
A little clarification on the Mafia Don thing. They did implement a massive vetting project shortly after the FBI raid in 1977 but LRH continued to sign and issue orders down lines under his own name well past February of 1980 when he left Hemet to go into hiding until he died, maybe even longer. They probably tried to keep a tighter control over the volume, distribution and whereabouts of these orders but they did not stop completely.

BB, I know about the vetting project and others here have confirmed it, too. Certainly all the Pubs files were vetted.

However, as mentioned on another thread, Hubbard did looove his copies. His ego made every little ego trip an excuse for showboating.

So when we discuss things he wrote like Declaring a staff member a Tiger, banning someone from Tech lines or Admin lines or becoming an Executive we have to remember Hubbard's ego.

He took such a perverse, evil pleasure in creating conflicts between staff by putting dozens of people in the know about something horrible he'd issue like this and getting them to unwittingly participate in his twisted joke on the person.

Imagine believing you worked for a man who promised he created a tek where every problem you faced could be resolved by better, cleaner decisions, clearing out BTs and engrams, etc. and you could do anything. Then behind your back, when you screw up, you are barred forever but don't know it so keep trying to resolve why you can't get promoted. Or why it seems others are snickering behind your back. Or why you're 'not good enough.'

Nobody was immune from this sort of thing.

But Hubbard had to showboat, BigBlue, so there were copies to lots of people, copies in ethics files, pc folders, maybe even C/F.

No way could they possibly have culled every last trace of L Ron's involvement. And I'll bet the FBI has much more of this sort of thing from the raid than we know about, too.

pkatz

Patron with Honors
Yep...I remember reading stuff from Hisself like that. :yes: I also remember reading issues written by El Ron saying so and so was, "Debarred from the Advance Courses forever", "May be tricked or sued", "Off all Tech Lines permanently", etc. :ohmy:

re Belkacem Ferradj "PC folders to be torn up. Door nailed shut". -LRH, Commodore. (From a Flag Conditions Order, early 1970s.)

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
BB, I know about the vetting project and others here have confirmed it, too. Certainly all the Pubs files were vetted.

However, as mentioned on another thread, Hubbard did looove his copies. His ego made every little ego trip an excuse for showboating.

So when we discuss things he wrote like Declaring a staff member a Tiger, banning someone from Tech lines or Admin lines or becoming an Executive we have to remember Hubbard's ego.

He took such a perverse, evil pleasure in creating conflicts between staff by putting dozens of people in the know about something horrible he'd issue like this and getting them to unwittingly participate in his twisted joke on the person.

Imagine believing you worked for a man who promised he created a tek where every problem you faced could be resolved by better, cleaner decisions, clearing out BTs and engrams, etc. and you could do anything. Then behind your back, when you screw up, you are barred forever but don't know it so keep trying to resolve why you can't get promoted. Or why it seems others are snickering behind your back. Or why you're 'not good enough.'

But Hubbard had to showboat, BigBlue, so there were copies to lots of people, copies in ethics files, pc folders, maybe even C/F.

No way could they possibly have culled every last trace of L Ron's involvement. And I'll bet the FBI has much more of this sort of thing from the raid than we know about, too.

Well, pretty hard to add to that Sheila. This last week you've been banging out one great post after the next!

So much of this was just LRH arbitrarily lording over his own little fiefdom. Crucify a saint one day, promote a debauched criminal the next. It was supposed to be a model society but it was whatever LRH wanted that day. We both have a pretty good idea of the volume of material and files accumulated during LRH's lifetime world wide, so yeah, probably not all culled.

According to this article there were 33,000 documents seized in the raid:

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/canada/globe-snowwhite-012480.htm

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

We tend to emphasize the use of adolescent children as Messengers because they were easy for LRH to indoctrinate but Sea Org adults are still human. Even if they are ordering you to go 3 days without sleep it is difficult to be angry at a cute kid in a sailor's suit.

:thumbsup:

Personally--in retrospect--I think that part pf El Ron's Mindfuck was to have a pubescent adolescent tell you what to do, or "The CommodeDoor says "bla-dee-blaa" about you, etc. and you just snapped-to or took it without protest. Messengers were "Safe" for Hisself as they were young and inexperienced in Life, naive and--for the HUGE most part--actually had no clue about the Red & Green Tech, had scant to zilch understanding or concept about Scn, Orgs and Public and idolized Hisself like any Child would in the those extant circumstances and those from which they came and had experienced in their short Scientologically skewed lives. Like the "Children of the Corn"--they were seduced by and intoxicated with the Power and Authority that the "Source" (to them, the "Ultimate Power") had granted them.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
re Belkacem Ferradj "PC folders to be torn up. Door nailed shut". -LRH, Commodore. (From a Flag Conditions Order, early 1970s.)

I knew Ferradj...I remember that one. :yes:

EDIT PS: Thanks a bunch pkatz--I woulda never remembered that without your Post.:thumbsup::yes:

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup:

IMO, the problem is that there are soooo many 100's of thousands of such words over a long period of time that the totality of the Truth will never be completely known. :no:

The fact of El Ron's involvement is not doubted by 99.999% of Us.

But, who's gonna go through all of that (if it were available) that has the personal experiential background to completely glean and know how to accurately tie it together with "Hard Copy" Documentation? :confused2:

I saw careers ruined, permanent wounds inflicted and lives shattered by El Ron with a couple strokes of the pen, a few words uttered or a facial expression.:angry:

Face:bigcry:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reading the true story of this cult is like walking into the Cambodian jungles after Pol Pot and his crew were ousted - you just keep finding where more and more massacres occurred.

For far too long this cult has destroyed the lives of too many good people.

Its demise cannot come too soon.

Anyone else got more to add to this important historical document?