What's new

Lisa Marie Presley's exit on the cover of The Enquirer!

Gib

Crusader
:confused2:
Well....I ran out of coffee...so went to the drug store...and bought coffee....and an Enquirer.

The Headline is just sensationalism.......Article says there "might be" a deal in play....but no facts....just conjecture.

Don't like the adjacent photo...but is the interest of posting Scamology stuff.....here is the head line.

What was it that Hubbard said, something like The OT levels above OT8 are in note form and awaiting more peoples attainment of the OT levels...............

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

mind you, not that any clear or OT has been found to roam the planet know as Earth. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe it's Bigfoot? :confused2:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bigf...uLKr-iALApICwBQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1152&bih=773

filkdmwt

Does anybody know her "blowlevel?"

petal

I was her twin on OT-III back in the mid 90's. I'll never forget the look in her eyes after we read the "data" in the confidential folder. We just looked at each other and did our best to keep our TR's in. I heard she finished V a few years later, but I moved to Europe and lost track of her.

I agree with some of the other posts. She has nothing to gain by announcing publicly her departure, and a lot to lose.

JustSheila

Crusader
Really? People twin on OTIII now?

Back in the 80s when I worked at AOLA and did it myself, OTIII was a solo auditing level. My how times have changed!

Did you do OT 1 and OT 2 with a twin, too?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I was her twin on OT-III back in the mid 90's. I'll never forget the look in her eyes after we read the "data" in the confidential folder. We just looked at each other and did our best to keep our TR's in. I heard she finished V a few years later, but I moved to Europe and lost track of her.

I agree with some of the other posts. She has nothing to gain by announcing publicly her departure, and a lot to lose.

It would help many others if she publicly announced her departure.

But I'm not saying that as a criticism of Lisa.

I'm confident that she will do so eventually when she can.

And in the meantime her songs speak for her:

[video=youtube;qhvJcz0ZE_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhvJcz0ZE_4[/video]

Lone Star

Crusader
Really? People twin on OTIII now?

Back in the 80s when I worked at AOLA and did it myself, OTIII was a solo auditing level. My how times have changed!

Did you do OT 1 and OT 2 with a twin, too?

I've never heard of twinning OTIII. I mean....never

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I really envy you meeting all these famous people like Lisa Marie Presley and John Travolta. I once saw Donald Sutherland walking along Wardour Street.

Lone Star

Crusader

Welcome filkdmwt. I tell ya...I would've had a hard time keeping my TRs in just being in the same room with Lisa Marie.

Emphasize the word "hard". :yes:

JustSheila

Crusader
Think, Terril. I know you can remember. There are no twinning drills on OT3, nor OT1 or 2. There is just no twinning. Checkouts are sup only, remember? Maybe I remember it better from working at AOLA. My super set me aside in a room by myself when I read the materials.

I was on the RPF when I finished OT3. If any part of it could possibly be twinned, they would have made sure it was twinned, believe me. The RPF really disliked me leaving their 'palatial estates' :puke2: in the tunnels to go aboveground and across the street to AOLA. They even walked me over - but that's as close to twinning as it ever got. Dude's been trolling under different names for days. He just makes it up as he goes.

Terril park

Sponsor
Think, Terril. I know you can remember. There are no twinning drills on OT3, nor OT1 or 2. There is just no twinning. Checkouts are sup only, remember? Maybe I remember it better from working at AOLA. My super set me aside in a room by myself when I read the materials.

I was on the RPF when I finished OT3. If any part of it could possibly be twinned, they would have made sure it was twinned, believe me. The RPF really disliked me leaving their 'palatial estates' :puke2: in the tunnels to go aboveground and across the street to AOLA. They even walked me over - but that's as close to twinning as it ever got. Dude's been trolling under different names for days. He just makes it up as he goes.

I did OT 3 in the FZ. My checkouts, and can't recall if I got any, [good student] may have been by the sup, Ralph Hilton.

Was it normal for all on OT 3 to be in a room alone when reading materials?

Some didn't take well to the materials and freaked out. Maybe this was a known problem they didn't want to escalate?

JustSheila

Crusader
I did OT 3 in the FZ. My checkouts, and can't recall if I got any, [good student] may have been by the sup, Ralph Hilton.

Was it normal for all on OT 3 to be in a room alone when reading materials?

Some didn't take well to the materials and freaked out. Maybe this was a known problem they didn't want to escalate?

Harold Simms always isolated those first reading the materials, and he was OT3 Course supervisor at AOLA for over a decade.

It may have been an eval/inval thing. Everyone reacted, others always wanted to see the reaction, but that would certainly make anyone take the Xenu story a lot less seriously if they thought everyone laughed, right?

Not comparing our reactions with one another or discussing them made us much easier to manipulate.

But I don't know if it was an OT3 sup policy. May have been. There were special advices about dealing with different aspects of confidentiality, but IDK who wrote them or if they are even around anymore.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I was at AOLA too around 06-08. When were you there? Can't remember too many sups names. Rose Marie, then there was the crazy clearing course lady with the white hair. I really can't remember the OT3 sup, total blank. I remember HH issuing the materials who got RPF'ed and Amber I think who hated life lol. I have no idea how I made it through a year and a half of the clearing course. What a joke.

JustSheila

Crusader
You were there a lot later than me. I left the SO via the RPF after the deranged old kook died, in '86. I was in the SO for 9 years.

In the 80s, we hardly ever had people on the clearing course. Maybe 2 or 3 in the early 80s, then none for a few years, then maybe 1 a year. The Midget must have made it popular again.

Nobody was ever on it that long then, either. The longest I saw was I think about three months.