What's new

Leah Remini's Book gangbusters in local Library's! Hurricane Leah's Stats Straight Up

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do you remember the "Basics" get them in every Library on the Planet -Scam implemented in 2007-2008?

The push to "sell" these waste of space hard covers was so over the top - the Org's had them sitting in their warehouses unable to get one dime for them. I watched Oat Tea's buy hundreds of cases....and loaded them into their basements and garages to sit and collect dust. My box loads went into the firepit and were burned to keep the mosquito's away! LOL

For the first time in history on the Whole Track - a Criminal Organization disguised as a "church" rendered the books absolutely VALUELESS. You can't give these books away. VWD Sir - Mr. David Miscavige. Could you fuck things up for Scientology any worse than you have, Sir?

I watched people give Scientology EVERYTHING to donate for that scam.

Then I found NOTHING in our local library and several cities across the globe.

Some folks came into the Org and said they bought them for $1 on the Library sale table. They did a course and blew. Some folks said they found them in the Library Dumpster.

I was still in and could not believe management was so incompetent and inept. It was a total and utter failure. This is Scientology management and THEY "had" the tech. :duh: This was a crack in my bubble...truth started seeping in.

We did a little research at some Library's and found out Leah's Book - Troublemaker; surviving Hollywood and Scientology - is very popular. There are a ton of copies in our local library and people are waiting for it!!

The SP BASIC's are found in all Library's everywhere. Leah's book is no exception. Our Library has TONS of copies and people are waiting to get and read it!!

Awesome job Leah.

Leah Remini with Rebecca Paley

New York : Ballantine Books, c2015.

189 holds on first copy returned of 160 copies

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Leah Remini's Book gangbusters in local Library's! Hurricane Leah's Stats Straigh

That's true what you say about that library scam. Librarians don't just automatically add books into their collection because some cult sends them a box of books unsolicited. :no:

I know this for a fact as I was at a librarians convention with Nancy Many back when she published her book and we had people tell us stories about what they did with those boxes of books. :biggrin:

Some of the boxes never even got opened and just tossed into the dumpster as you said.

Here's a pic of some Boston Anon's outside the convention center helping to promote Nancy's book.

By the way, if anyone from OSA is monitoring this thread I just wanted to let you know that Leah's book has been on the NY Times Bestseller List for 5 weeks now. You should pick up a copy. :thumbsup::biggrin:

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: Leah Remini's Book gangbusters in local Library's! Hurricane Leah's Stats Straigh

Leah's book 'Troublemaker' would be a great intro piece to Ron Miscavige's book 'If he Dies, He Dies'.

This book by David Miscavige's father will tell the inside story of life of a scientology highroller who can pay $10,000.00 per week (yes every week year after year) to put surveillance on his father so that he doesn't mix with SPs. Postulates of the scientology top dog just arent good enough when there are PIs to do the job. Trouble is, they spilled the beans to the police when they were caught with a carboot load of firearms and ammo.

Recommended to all OSA members. :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Leah's book 'Troublemaker' would be a great intro piece to Ron Miscavige's book 'If he Dies, He Dies'.

This book by David Miscavige's father will tell the inside story of life of a scientology highroller who can pay $10,000.00 per week (yes every week year after year) to put surveillance on his father so that he doesn't mix with SPs. Postulates of the scientology top dog just arent good enough when there are PIs to do the job. Trouble is, they spilled the beans to the police when they were caught with a carboot load of firearms and ammo.

Recommended to all OSA members. :thumbsup:

A good sign for protesters might have at the top: "What do your donations buy? And then list as many of these types of things that you can get onto the sign as possible. It might be a very large sign. :melodramatic:

Or you can have one protester with a sign JUST saying "What do your donations buy?...", and then a group of others each having other items on each of their signs. You can have signs for all the various PI activities, Squirrel Busters, dozens of various lawsuits, etc.

That way when a scientologist is walking down the sidewalk he'll be above to see what he's helping to contribute towards and see where his money is going. :coolwink:

Also a 6 foot tall photo blowing up this picture would be nice as well:

rs_634x1024-130913145339-634.leah-remini-scientologist.ls.91313_copy.jpg

Jump

Operating teatime

Hey OSA . . .

16ktncx-jpg.176440

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

That's true what you say about that library scam. Librarians don't just automatically add books into their collection because some cult sends them a box of books unsolicited. :no:

I know this for a fact as I was at a librarians convention with Nancy Many back when she published her book and we had people tell us stories about what they did with those boxes of books. :biggrin:

Some of the boxes never even got opened and just tossed into the dumpster as you said.

Here's a pic of some Boston Anon's outside the convention center helping to promote Nancy's book.

By the way, if anyone from OSA is monitoring this thread I just wanted to let you know that Leah's book has been on the NY Times Bestseller List for 5 weeks now. You should pick up a copy. :thumbsup::biggrin:

Now there are some good looking SP's. What awesome people you all are! Thank you for helping Nancy Many - a good woman who helped us all! THANK YOU!! I love her book - it was one of my FIRST SP BASICS I added to my library!~