What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
<Moderator Note: Part One of this thread can be found here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31083-Karen-de-la-Carriere-YouTube-Channel >

Years ago when I first heard Scientology Inc. likened to the Mafia, (Thank you Tory Christman) I thought that was so exaggerated. As the years have gone by and layers and layers of lies and cover ups have been peeled off these LIES, the carefully hidden dishonesty and subterfuge, I feel MAFIA a fair comparison right down to the violence.
Especially since the cherch is so money hungry, organized and violent. But the Mafia don't mess with someone's MIND. In Scientology Inc. I know of numerous case histories where the Cult itself drove person into a full blown mental breakdown ~~ Lisa Mcpherson, Nancy Many and Scott Campbell are 3 of at least 100-200 that can be named. Not to mention half a dozen "OT 8s" that went literally crazy "Type III" they call it after Scientology's $1 million dollar extraction and the OT 8 procedure on past identities in past lifetimes.
I elaborate on a specfiic case history of their criminal conduct in above video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjsiGVkxaI

Last edited by a moderator:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Years ago when I first heard Scientology Inc. likened to the Mafia, (Thank you Tory Christman) I thought that was so exaggerated. As the years have gone by and layers and layers of lies and cover ups have been peeled off these LIES, the carefully hidden dishonesty and subterfuge, I feel MAFIA a fair comparison right down to the violence.
Especially since the cherch is so money hungry, organized and violent. But the Mafia don't mess with someone's MIND. In Scientology Inc. I know of numerous case histories where the Cult itself drove person into a full blown mental breakdown ~~ Lisa Mcpherson, Nancy Many and Scott Campbell are 3 of at least 100-200 that can be named. Not to mention half a dozen "OT 8s" that went literally crazy "Type III" they call it after Scientology's $1 million dollar extraction and the OT 8 procedure on past identities in past lifetimes.
I elaborate on a specfiic case history of their criminal conduct in above video..

Karen, I absolutely agree with you that the Mafia is a fair comparison with the Scientology Cult, although they would probably be highly insulted by being compared to Scientology. :whistling:

Thank-you for your persistence in continuing to expose them for who they really are.

I would love for Alex Gibney or another documentarian to do a feature length documentary focusing on what was done to Lisa, Nancy, Scott, and so many others. Sadly, there's enough material for 5 full seasons of episodes for a regular TV show.

RogerB

Crusader

Yes, definitive brilliance and accuracy again, Karen #1.

The Church of Scientology's criminal, lying, deceitful attacks on peoples it deludedly thinks are enemies, but who are in actuality enemies it itself creates by its own actions, is worse than Mafia-like: it is psychopathic behavior at the same level of insanity as was the Nazi regime who were infamous for "false flag" attacks and lies used against alleged enemies to then justify actual war and destructive campaigns.

The Cof$ manufacture lies, just as you so accurately state . . . and one must realize that this behavior is written doctrine in the policy letters scribed by the founder of this criminal organization.

And it is to be noted that one does not have to ever have taken any action against this cult to be declared by it an enemy to be targeted with lies and be subject to destructive attacks. You only have to be honest enough to refuse to go along with its violations of either its own other doctrines or its violations of the norms of civilized societal behavior.

I don't know why it is you ended up being targeted by this psychopathic cult's insanity . . . but having known you from long ago, I can only imagine that your integrity level was such that you may well have objected to its bad behavior in some direction or other, and for having refused to go along with and/or condone or otherwise allow violations by the hierarchy you then were deemed their enemy.

I had personal experience of this in my days with this cult of Scientology . . . you either go along with its insanity or you are declared its enemy by those sycophants who have abandoned honesty to act as its cultized enforcers.

For any who wish to know the truth of what I am writing above, read my post here on ESMB: Lies and Deceit of the Cof$
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?11823-The-Lies-and-Deceit-of-the-Church-of-Scientology

RogerB

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bravo Karen!

Bravo Karen!!!

THANK YOU FOR OUTING THESE BITS OF NASTY BEHAVIOR BY SCIENTOLOGY!

Suborning perjury? Yup! Err, excuse me Mr. Miscavage but that's REALLY illegal.

Dirty tricks like the ones revealed in the video rarely get the press they deserve. You do a great service by outing them!

You'd think Scientology would have enough sense to leave you alone. But Scientology doesn't work on common sense. At some level, and I think it's exclusive to Hubbard and Miscavage and those directly bullied by them, Scientology dreams up IDIOTIC attacks and IDIOTIC DIRTY TRICKS thinking that nutty behavior will pass unnoticed.

Top Scientology managers have very little comprehension of how unreal and bizarre or fraudulent the Church of Scientology is.

Fully indoctrinated members accept the fake stats, delusional benefits and criminal coercion as COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE. (I know from my own experience.)

Karen's videos help exes like myself see the fullness of the group we were so committed to and help us understand why it's impossible for us to support Scientology any more. These videos evoke memories of similar actions we were part of. It's a big deal and it's important to blow the whistle on the criminal activities.

This is Pulitzer Prize work that you do.

:thumbsup:

Re: Bravo Karen!

Bravo Karen!!!

THANK YOU FOR OUTING THESE BITS OF NASTY BEHAVIOR BY SCIENTOLOGY!

Suborning perjury? Yup! Err, excuse me Mr. Miscavage but that's REALLY illegal.

:thumbsup:
if you believe that - you haven't been a student of Scientology very long. It's clearly stated governments are on Scientology's org board, not the other way around. What were are dealing with is, as Ron so aptly pointed out, a Cultural Lag. Ergo - when they realize where they fit in the grand scheme, they will correct any laws that conflict with senior Scientology policy.

Best,

Mimsey

cob-medal-3.png

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Another great exposé Karen!

You have really showcased something very important in that video about Hubbard's policy on "..finding or manufacturing evidence" against an enemy. It's shocking.

And, even though most ex-Scientologists and journalists covering Scientology would likely be familiar with that policy of "manufacturing" evidence, it's an entirely different level of reality when someone actually does that to you! The theory of "manufacturing" evidence sounds strange, but having a worldwide cult of professional liars making up lies about you is quite a shocker, even if you knew about the policy beforehand.

With the vast inventory of lies that Scientologists are forced to hide, it's not hard to figure out why Scientologists can never get past Grade 0--the purported "ability to talk to anyone about any subject". People who do that in Scientology are sent to ethics, Com Ev or quick Declare. On the other hand Scientologists do routinely achieve the abilities attained for Grade M. That's the grade where they learn to manufacture evidence against others. That they can provably do endlessly and in great abundance.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Another great exposé Karen!

You have really showcased something very important in that video about Hubbard's policy on "..finding or manufacturing evidence" against an enemy. It's shocking.

And, even though most ex-Scientologists and journalists covering Scientology would likely be familiar with that policy of "manufacturing" evidence, it's an entirely different level of reality when someone actually does that to you! The theory of "manufacturing" evidence sounds strange, but having a worldwide cult of professional liars making up lies about you is quite a shocker, even if you knew about the policy beforehand.

With the vast inventory of lies that Scientologists are forced to hide, it's not hard to figure out why Scientologists can never get past Grade 0--the purported "ability to talk to anyone about any subject". People who do that in Scientology are sent to ethics, Com Ev or quick Declare. On the other hand Scientologists do routinely achieve the abilities attained for Grade M. That's the grade where they learn to manufacture evidence against others. That they can provably do endlessly and in great abundance.

Manufacturing evidence is 'Church Scripture' since Hubbard dictated that it be done.

So by Scientology logic it should be Constitutionally protected as religious expression!

Somewhere in New Mexico, preserved forever and etched onto stainless steel plates is the wisdom of L Ron Hubbard, instructing his followers to manufacture evidence.

And Scientology attorneys thread the needle by arguing that Courts may not judge their 'scriptural' injunction to fabricate evidence, because to do otherwise would constitute "religious bigotry."

Scientology is the most deceitful, corrupt, and criminal 'religion' in the world.

HelluvaHoax!

Manufacturing evidence is 'Church Scripture' since Hubbard dictated that it be done.

So by Scientology logic it should be Constitutionally protected as religious expression!

Somewhere in New Mexico, preserved forever and etched onto stainless steel plates is the wisdom of L Ron Hubbard, instructing his followers to manufacture evidence.

And Scientology attorneys thread the needle by arguing that Courts may not judge their 'scriptural' injunction to fabricate evidence, because to do otherwise would constitute "religious bigotry."

Scientology is the most deceitful, corrupt, and criminal 'religion' in the world.

Outstanding post!

And I especially loved the Rod Serlingesque: "Somewhere in New Mexico, preserved forever and etched onto stainless steel plates is the wisdom of L Ron Hubbard, instructing his followers to manufacture evidence."

And somewhere in a Scientology gala event, a Scientologist is brimming with pride that they made it go right to rise above the bank and become a "Humanitarian"--by donating a huge sum they could not afford to engrave Dr. Hubbard's sacred words on eternal plates.

And, what brings profound joy to their hearts is the quiet knowledge that had it not been for their own extraordinary humanitarian largess, in the distant future (after mankind blows himself up with nuclear weapons) the surviving irradiated threadbare stragglers would not have been able to dig up the plates and learn to feloniously frame innocent people with perjurious ("manufactured") testimony.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Outstanding post!

And I especially loved the Rod Serlingesque: "Somewhere in New Mexico, preserved forever and etched onto stainless steel plates is the wisdom of L Ron Hubbard, instructing his followers to manufacture evidence."

And somewhere in a Scientology gala event, a Scientologist is brimming with pride that they made it go right to rise above the bank and become a "Humanitarian"--by donating a huge sum they could not afford to engrave Dr. Hubbard's sacred words on eternal plates.

And, what brings profound joy to their hearts is the quiet knowledge that had it not been for their own extraordinary humanitarian largess, in the distant future (after mankind blows himself up with nuclear weapons) the surviving irradiated threadbare stragglers would not have been able to dig up the plates and learn to feloniously frame innocent people with perjurious ("manufactured") testimony.

There is a potential Twilight Zone story line in here somewhere. "The post apocalyptic survivors use all the titanium disks to make knives and arrowheads except the last disk, when they finally figured out how to start the generator and read it on a computer, is the instructions for running the RPF".

HelluvaHoax!

There is a potential Twilight Zone story line in here somewhere. "The post apocalyptic survivors use all the titanium disks to make knives and arrowheads except the last disk, when they finally figured out how to start the generator and read it on a computer, is the instructions for running the RPF".

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hilarious! Perfect!

It'd be cool if all the titanium discs had the heading "Total Freedom", and each individual disc bore a badly eroded/battered chapter title. Hey it was a massive nuclear war, what did you expect? LOL.

The scraggly survivors in that future world formed small gangs who constantly fought each other for possession of the Total Freedom discs. As your brilliantly ironic narrative has it, they cannibalize all the discs (except the last) to fashion knives and arrowheads to kill each other .

And finally, there is that sole remaining disc with the faded, nearly unreadable chapter title: "Secret of the Holy" which contained all the cosmic holy wisdom of how to attain "total freedom"

Then comes the most truly delicious part of your final plot twist. They finally are able to play a disc--the very last one, bearing the words "Secret of the Holy". So, they breathlessly gather round to view it--and in the very first moments they discover the frightening truth; that the nearly unreadable name was actually: "Secret of the Hole", followed by detailed instructions on how to build a double-wide trailer with iron escape-proof bars on the window.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Twilight Zone fanboys might get this . . .

View attachment 11864

Witness Mr. Henry Bemis, a charter member in the fraternity of dreamers. A bookish little man whose passion is the printed page, but who is conspired against by a bank president and a wife and a world full of tongue-cluckers and the unrelenting hands of a clock. But in just a moment, Mr. Bemis will enter a world without bank presidents or wives or clocks or anything else. He'll have a world all to himself...without anyone. :biggrin:

phenomanon

Canyon

Witness Mr. Henry Bemis, a charter member in the fraternity of dreamers. A bookish little man whose passion is the printed page, but who is conspired against by a bank president and a wife and a world full of tongue-cluckers and the unrelenting hands of a clock. But in just a moment, Mr. Bemis will enter a world without bank presidents or wives or clocks or anything else. He'll have a world all to himself...without anyone. :biggrin:

Perfect. Burgess Meredith.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

I like the idea of a Twilight Zone where LRH awakens to find himself in some future world where everything is run by Scientology admin rules. He's immediately comm ev'd and RPF'd and gang-bang sec checked. After years of manual labor (to bring up his level of confront. Hey Ron, Production is the basis of morale!!! Speed of particle flow alone determines power.) he finally graduates the RPF and is given the post of body router. Feeling glorious that his ordeal is finally over he embraces his new job with boundless energy only to find that he is incapable of bringing anyone one into the org. After a few weeks of dismal statistics, he's put into a lower condition. After a few more weeks of continued dismal production Ron ends up in ethics and is ordered to take part in the Running Program.

Bwah hahahahahah.

Take that Rod Serling.

Manufacturing evidence is very, very bad Karma.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hilarious! Perfect!

It'd be cool if all the titanium discs had the heading "Total Freedom", and each individual disc bore a badly eroded/battered chapter title. Hey it was a massive nuclear war, what did you expect? LOL.

The scraggly survivors in that future world formed small gangs who constantly fought each other for possession of the Total Freedom discs. As your brilliantly ironic narrative has it, they cannibalize all the discs (except the last) to fashion knives and arrowheads to kill each other .

And finally, there is that sole remaining disc with the faded, nearly unreadable chapter title: "Secret of the Holy" which contained all the cosmic holy wisdom of how to attain "total freedom"

Then comes the most truly delicious part of your final plot twist. They finally are able to play a disc--the very last one, bearing the words "Secret of the Holy". So, they breathlessly gather round to view it--and in the very first moments they discover the frightening truth; that the nearly unreadable name was actually: "Secret of the Hole", followed by detailed instructions on how to build a double-wide trailer with iron escape-proof bars on the window.

LOL HH!

I was imagining the guy who spent his life trying to get the computer up and running so he could read the disc, about to board the bus to Trementina to attain spiritual enlightenment, and his secretary comes running up and yells, "We translated the strange language and the title: To Rehabilitate Man, is really a manual on creating a brain washing gulag!" Then guys in dark blue boiler suits drag him onto the bus and take off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

The TOXIC criminal CULT of Scientology is sending out poison pen letters on me to......declared SPs. In the first 2-3 lines the fingerprint of OSA's odor and stink is loud and clear.
Here's what you do if you receive one ~~
It is against policy for Hushmail to let their platform
be used for hate mail.
https://www.hushmail.com/contact/abuse/.
What is needed is NAMING 'Church of Scientology International" and sending them their contact page so Hushmail can identify source.
http://www.scientologynews.org/contact
You see, Hushmail may not know it is the Cult.
When some recipients have tried to respond
the account is already "not a known user"
Oh what they stoop to, revealing their fixation on Sexual Objects, the hate email says I have a dildo and vibrator in my linen closet

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently my YouTube channel *REALLY* bothers them. NOTE: Heading into 5 million views in 2 years 9 months !
A 501C 3 that sends out anonymous Email to SPs with incredulous slime and smear only Office of Special Affairs is capable of.

Stand by to see what Jeffrey and I will pull off in 2016. Nothing like being inspired to reveal and disclose MORE !