What's new

2016 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS -- You heard it here first!

I also predict that Scientology will seduce another societal fringe group (like the Nation of Islam) into its web.

I can't imagine which one--but I never in a million years would have thought that it would snare the Nation of Islam either.

But there will be another.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Jump

Operating teatime
I also predict that Scientology will seduce another societal fringe group (like the Nation of Islam) into its web.

I can't imagine which one--but I never in a million years would have thought that it would snare the Nation of Islam either.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I suggest Westbro Baptist Church. They both hate fags at tone 40.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Cross-posting some predictions from the Bunker (comments section):

TheHoleDoesNotExist 2 hours ago

My Predictions for Scientology 2016: FIRE SALE

The Year of Fire Sales, Mergers, Consolidation, Divestitures, Franchising

-All new OT 9's and 10's will be mandated to buy an Orgas; all Orgs are structured as Franchises.

- Freewinds will be auctioned off, replaced by private mansion Resort in Pinellas County, FL

- All missions will be closed; some can't even be found on a map. No one even notices

- All remaining Narconons will be sold off as is; Narconon will be 100% dissolved

- The Hollywood Studio will be auctioned off; Grant Cardone regges Duggan, his Cardone Shopping
Channel and Sci D List Celeb Talent Show fails after 6 months; foreclosure papers filed by November

- Miscavige and Duggan will globe trot chasing risky investments, gamble, lose billions

- Tom Cruise will marry a former Sea Org Management Executive

- Miscavige will announce he'll be busy meeting with world leaders, annoint Mr and Mrs Cruise as In Charge
of Everything; DM will run to non extradition country and gamble his way into drunken oblivion

- Mosey Rathbun will be offered settlement with stipulation of no more harassment and will take it

- Laura De Crescenzo will be offered settlement and will "Hell NO", Scientology will delay another year

- Ron Miscavige Sr's book will be the Debbie Cook salvo of 2016; membership down to 8,000 by end of year

- Scientology celebs will quietly leave one by one; Beck and Moss will leave noisily

- Bella Cruise will leave scientology; write a book. Tom Cruise still won't demand Disconnection cancelled

- Duggan is announced as President of IAS; all other front groups are dissolved legally and folded into IAS

- Ten more whales shock the community and file for bankruptcy

- John Travolta comes clean; no one notices

original.jpg

John P. an hour ago

Here are my (serious) predictions for the cult in 2016. Basically, we’ll see Miscavige doubling down on what few things are working (relatively speaking) while trying to avoid more economic and PR disasters. It’s reasonable to expect that things will look a lot like 2015, though I’m sure we’ll see a few more disasters that are impossible to predict, typically involving the stupidity of various members.

1) Membership losses will continue apace, with the cult probably losing another 1,500 members or so. As the core membership base ages, a significant number of these will exit the cult by “dropping the body” (a.k.a., kicking the bucket, croaking, joining the choir invisible, etc.). Due to the number of deaths among older members, we may see Scientology caught with its hands in the cookie jar attempting to get written into wills. I’m not expecting any significant defections of famous members a la Leah Remini in 2016, since those remaining are the most committed of the Kool-Aid drinkers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a number of well-known prominent whales die. One legacy of Leah’s story, though, is that we may well see stories of entire families jumping ship en masse to avoid the disconnection trap.

2) OT IX and OT X will not be released. The “teaser” campaign for these levels will ramp up in volume and will be incredibly hokey. The efforts to keep the flock loyal so they can receive these non-existent products will form the basis for a significant number of derisive Bunker articles, but will not convince too many of the old whales to stick around.

3) Miscavige will try to put the pedal to the metal on Ideal Orgs but will increasingly have to fund them out of cult funds or at pretend to have “anonymous donors” pledge matching funds or will do loans to the individual orgs. The anonymous donors will be a sham; it’ll be the cult itself that has to put up the money because the pool of whales is relatively tapped out.

4) The fundraising campaigns for other facilities (Scientology Media Productions in the old KCET studios and the two auditoriums, in Hollywood and Clearwater) will sputter along and will see relatively little emphasis. There will be a brief flash of PR if they actually manage to open Scientology Media Productions in 2016 but it will sink into the swamp and be eclipsed by the latest disaster du jour..

5) The Valley Ideal Org still will not be done, despite being located in the largest concentration of Scientologists on Earth.

6) The legal scene will be a mixed bag. I don’t expect the Marty Rathbun suit to be resolved in 2016. I doubt the Texas Supreme Court will overturn the ruling in the Anti-SLAPP motion even though one of the cult’s attorneys is the former chief justice of the Texas Supreme Court. That’s too blatant and obvious a play and the justices will work extra-hard to make sure that they are not swayed by having one of their own plead the case.

7) I believe that the cult will try to draw out the Narconon legal battles and avoid settling, but I suspect that the cottage industry of class action suits is just getting started, and will probably bloom given that the cult’s paving over existing Narconons as fast as possible and attorneys will rush to board the gravy train before it leaves the station.

8) Alex Gibney’s “Going Clear” documentary will win at least one Oscar, because so many Academy voters will vote to “stick it to Scientology” after years of being hassled by various entertainment industry figures who have been flaunting the cult for so long – not necessarily Cruise and Travolta but all the agents and behind-the-scenes people who have annoyed members of the Academy.

9) Internationally, Scientology will continue to see increasingly open discrimination as the string of legal setbacks including Australia, Belgium, France and Russia will continue. I would expect that as Putin continues to try to throw his weight around, the cult will experience some random incidents of highly visible harassment at the hands of the Russian government, which will probably be fairly trumped-up.

On behalf of the thousands of financial industry professionals at Global Capitalism HQ who tirelessly manage over a trillion dollars of your retirement assets, and on behalf of the cast of characters that populate my life, all of us wish you a prosperous, peaceful and happy New Year. And, of course, we wish the world another great year of accelerating collapse of this noxious organization that has ruined so many lives.
John P. John P. an hour ago

An afterthought on #1, membership losses, and the cult trying to worm its way into the wills of dying members: Bob Duggan is 71 and while he's in good health at the moment, the life expectancy for Scientologists seems to be a bit lower than average, so I'm sure the cult will put an increasing emphasis on making sure his kids remain loyal cult members so that Miscavige can get his hands on the $3-plus billion that Bobby made this year from the sale of Pharmacyclics when he dies. And make no mistake: Miscavige wants all of that.

In that light, it becomes clear why the cult undertook the bizarre "foster care" arrangement for Duggan's adopted kids, squirreling them away in the homes of fanatically loyal Scientologists in South Africa and who knows where else. If those adopted kids are heirs to a couple hundred million dollars each of Duggan's fortune along with Duggan's other kids, they'll be easy marks to get their hands on all that money if they've been cut off from their parents and completely indoctrinated in the cult. Looting their ample trust funds will propel the cult for many years to come.

So even if all the other schemes to retain members (teasing OT IX and OT X, etc.) all come to naught, the ultimate strategy to keep the cult alive is to do absolutely anything to keep the Duggans in the cult, keeping Bob and Trish loyal so they don't set up a charitable foundation to do some actual good in the world with all that money, and to keep the kids in the cult so Miscavige can get all of that the moment the parents are heading for Target Two. The rest of the "straight up and vertical expansion" strategy doesn't matter. He'll just keep cranking out Ideal Orgs to keep the IRS off its back and keep up the illusion of expansion as part of keeping them loyal.

I'm sure that there will be many more predictions in the comments section at the Bunker today:
http://tonyortega.org/2015/12/31/sc...ar-is-in-the-books-at-the-underground-bunker/

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Anabaptist Jacques

ISIS? :unsure:

JustSheila

Crusader
Oooh, Knows! That gives me ideas. Just in time to post to the thread:

My 2016 Scientology Predictions:

1) Homeland Security links COS and COS offshoots to ISIS and freezes their funds and all international transfers.

2) Russia confiscates Scientology bank accounts and repays all the monies swindled from real estate scams, etc. by Scientologist criminals to the people they swindled.

3) DM starts wearing a toupe that blows off during one of his 'Grand Org Openings' that moves a church to a less desirable location.

4) DM's dog dies and all the execs have to attend the dog's 'Celebration of Life' funeral and all Scientologists are required to attend the national 'Dog is Dead' ceremony to watch the video.

5) NOI splits from COS and denounces DM as a white supremist pig.

6) Bob Duggan dies and his money is all in corporations, so none of it goes to Scn.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The Anabaptist Jacques

Possible multi-merger. . .

COS recruits both the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" movement and former members of the "JACKSON FIVE".

And the resultant amalgam is called: "BLACK FIVES MATTER", an activist group that addresses social injustices and grievances from unhandled "Black Five" Scientologists who never attained OT.

BLACK FIVE: From Scientopedia, the free encyclopedia of Dianetics & Scientology

1. a heavily occluded case characterized by mental pictures consisting of masses of blackness. This is a “step V” in early procedures such as Standard Operating Procedure 8 . (PXL, p. 141)
2. a level of nonperception, whether the person is seeing blackness or invisibility. (SH Spec 271, 6305C20)
3. a no-responsibility case. (COHA, p. 161)

Last edited:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I predict a lot of extra attention on the Ft Harrison, and Clearwater in general.

Oh, wait it already appears to be happenening.

Oddly, both of these reddit threads were posted just a couple of hours ago and have already made it to the front page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3yxf86/ama_request_any_police_officer_or_emt_who_has/

AMA Request for emergency responders at the Ft. Harrison.
I know they had massive records of calls, but I guess no one was ever able to secure the content of the calls.

---------------

This one is about at least three mysterious deaths that occurred at the FH.
With over two thousand comments in eight hours?
Maybe Reddit is just fascinated with $cientology in general.

http://www.lateet.com/mysterious-deaths-at-the-fort-harrison-hotel/

guanoloco

As-Wased

Possible multi-merger. . .

COS recruits both the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" movement and former members of the "JACKSON FIVE".

And the resultant amalgam is called: "BLACK FIVES MATTER", an activist group that addresses social injustices and grievances from unhandled "Black Five" Scientologists who never attained OT.

BLACK FIVE: From Scientopedia, the free encyclopedia of Dianetics & Scientology

1. a heavily occluded case characterized by mental pictures consisting of masses of blackness. This is a “step V” in early procedures such as Standard Operating Procedure 8 . (PXL, p. 141)
2. a level of nonperception, whether the person is seeing blackness or invisibility. (SH Spec 271, 6305C20)
3. a no-responsibility case. (COHA, p. 161)

Classic! Wouldn't a Scientology comedy club be awesome? Too bad few would get it but this was hilarious!!

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Predictions

1. At least one major film that parodies Scientology will be released, probably starring Will Farrell, and will be a huge hit.
2. Neither Heber or Shelley will surface.
3. The COS Boston will move to the new location but there will be no Ideal Org opening.
4. The finances of the COS will come under greater scrutiny from the Federal Government.
5. There will be at least 2 high profile celebrity defections, similar to Leah's.
6. The attrition of COS membership will become an obvious embarrassment at Flag. Look for "mandatory" contributions and participation in addition to the 6 month checks.
7. The Super Power building/program will go to desperate lengths to secure customers and fill a vacant building. Look for "mandatory" Super Power completion requirements and back room deals to ensure a busy-looking facility.
8. One new star will rise within the COS who will give hope to those still in causing a minor surge which will fizzle by the end of 2017.
9. Outer Org trainees will be sent to FLAG in higher numbers adding to the appearance of a thriving organization.
10. DM will continue in hiding. Suspicions will arise to his health. After his dad's book comes out, he will make no truthful statement containing an ounce of heart felt sympathy for his father.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Will there be any live shows/reenactments?

As a matter of fact, yes.

Mark. Heyman is adapting George Pendle's Strange Angel: The Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons for Ridley Scott as an upcoming AMC mini-series. Parsons, the inventor of the solid fuel rocket booster, co-founder of Cal Tech's Jet Propulsion Laboratories, acolyte of Aleister Crowley and his sex-magik rituals, and victim of an embezzlement scam by which L Ron Hubbard funded the early Church of Scientology was as brilliant and bizarre a figure as ever walked through the pages of American history. The man invented rocket science despite never completing a semester of college. The book is a great read and I expect Scott to knock it out of the park.

Still in development by Ridley Scott Productions AFAIK, but not much "whispering" going on about it.

View attachment 11928

guanoloco

As-Wased

Mark. Heyman is adapting George Pendle's Strange Angel: The Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons for Ridley Scott as an upcoming AMC mini-series. Parsons, the inventor of the solid fuel rocket booster, co-founder of Cal Tech's Jet Propulsion Laboratories, acolyte of Aleister Crowley and his sex-magik rituals, and victim of an embezzlement scam by which L Ron Hubbard funded the early Church of Scientology was as brilliant and bizarre a figure as ever walked through the pages of American history. The man invented rocket science despite never completing a semester of college. The book is a great read and I expect Scott to knock it out of the park.

Still in development by Ridley Scott Productions AFAIK, but not much "whispering" going on about it.

View attachment 11928

WOW! Can you imagine? There's no way the "church" can influence this series.

The Daddy Miscavige book is going to be bad for the "church"...but no matter how popular it is or how well it sells it cannot compare to the countless millions who have no idea who L. Ron is who are going to see this series by Ridley Scott.

All that has to be told is the actual story with little to no embellishment.

I hope it follows Parsons and depicts him watching the very public fanfare of Ron's Dianetics genisis and subsequent divorce from Sara/"Betty".

I hope it all comes out...Parsons's sister-in-law/squeeze bigamously wed to the Flounder...then becoming the 1st Clear...then the fake divorce caper SP, Commie/Nazi spy who was placed as a housemaid to leading scientists of Cal Tech who was destitute and pregnant who was rescued from a Satanic Orgy Black Magik Cult that just so happened to be the same leading scientists of Cal Tech who was Sara Komkovadamanov or whatever. Let it all come out as it begs to be told.

Today's cynics, when they become aware of this, aren't going to buy Ron's version of events. This will be the lid off of the can of worms and will relegate Scientology into the dustbin forever...on this planet.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Regarding Parsons and Ron and Sara - read these. It's just too much and typical Hubbard hype and exactly the squandering waste of time and resources that Scientology is based on which is what Hubbard was. Stupid is as stupid does.

The strangely true connection between Scientology, the Jet Propulsion Lab, and Occult Sorcery

Sara Northrup Hollister

It's so ridiculous.

About fifty years ago I remember hearing on one of Hubbard's tapes something about 'bush gardens in Pasadena'. I just assumed that they were a certain style of landscape gardening unknown in England. Clicking on the Sara Northrup Hollister link reveals this sentence:

Parsons had subdivided the house, a rambling mansion next door to the estate of Adolphus Busch (which later became the first Busch Gardens)[...].

These gardens (as you will learn if you click on the link) were apparently next door to Jack Parson's house where Hubbard was having an affair with Sara. Nice to have that cleared up after all these years, and so much for Hubbard 'breaking up black magic in America'.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
About fifty years ago I remember hearing on one of Hubbard's tapes something about 'bush gardens in Pasadena'. I just assumed that they were a certain style of landscape gardening unknown in England.

Dunno about a tape but they're mentioned in the notorious 1963 HEAVEN HCOB (about the Helatrobus implants).

Paul

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Dunno about a tape but they're mentioned in the notorious 1963 HEAVEN HCOB (about the Helatrobus implants).

Paul

Yes, I remember the context that these gardens were referred to in, and since I seem to recall them being called 'bush gardens', I assumed I must have heard it rather than read it. Now I'm going to have to dig out the HCOB (which is on another HDD) and see how it is spelled and to find out whether or not I am simply becoming senile.

EDIT: Here we are...

The gates of the first series are well done, well built. An avenue of statues of saints leads up to them. The gate pillars are surmounted by marble angels. The entering grounds are very well kept, laid out like Bush Gardens in Pasadena, so often seen in the movies. Aside from the implant boxes which lie across from each other on the walk there are other noises and sounds as though the saints are defending and berating. These are unimportant to the incident.

It is too much of a coincidence that these are not the gardens Hubbard is referring to. Perhaps the HCOB was dictated/transcribed and the typist didn't know any better?

And another edit:

From the same HCOB...

The first time I arrived and the moment of the implant To Forget was dated at 43,891,832,611,177 years, 344 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes and 40 seconds from 10: 02½ PM Daylight Greenwich Time May 9, 1963.

Daylight Greenwich Time. WTF is that?

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
586x330

The crumbling foundation of the Busch mansion that once overlooked the famed Busch Gardens in Pasadena. November 1952.Los Angeles Times

Busch-Gardens-Pasadena--quot-The-Garden-quot--Cards-Post-Cards-Anheuser-Busch-Inc_70373-1.jpg

busch-pasadena-house.jpg

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors

View attachment 11928

For those who can't wait for Ridley - try this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1263692/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

MOCK UP ON MU

Craig Baldwin returns with another collagist cinema dream, this one featuring the trials and errors of L. Ron Hubbard, Marjorie Cameron, and Jack Parsons. Did that catch your attention? 'Cause if it did, then this movie is definitely for you.:thumbsup:

Fun pastiche of real footage outtakes of sci-fi films mixed with cheaply shot additional footage and a sultry voiced "babe" who periodically inject "L Ron's got the tech." :omg:

Especiallly interesting is the footage about L Ron's new space fort and the presentation of Lockeed Martin as a sinister person lurking in the background (instead of a corporation).:unsure: