What's new

OT IX And X

OK, I have to spoil your hypothesis. Here's the skinny on OT IX and OT X

OT IX: Orders of Magnitude

Done solo. This is the process:

1. Recall a thought. If none come to mind then think one now.
2. Locate when you thought it? Time, place, form and event (see Scn Axiom 28)
3. Locate the original source of this thought.
4. continue with step 1.

This process is run until all thoughts on your whole-track have been handled.

OT X: Character

Done solo.

1. Invent a beingness.
2. Decide to be it.
3. Decide to stop being it.
4. continue with step 1.

This process is run until the being can be anything and knows it.

There is considerable theory and process detail that has been omitted but there you have the levels in a nutshell.

Please see the FSSO registrar to get signed up.
I like it better than my idea - exhuming old school goals listing from the sixties and releasing it as a solo level. Mimsey

MB, do you even know what hyperbole means?

Of course Hubbard used hyprbole
Yes - it is the whole track propulsion system that drives the DC8s from Marcab to earth and back via target two

6a00d8341bf67c53ef0133f54560c1970b-800wi.jpg

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

4. continue with step 1.

Whoops! Let's see... what was that thought?

Oh yes, "I wasted all my money on this shit?"

All right, locate time, place, etc of this thought.

OK

and so on...

:p

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

All right, locate time, place, etc of this thought.

OK

and so on...

:p

tsk, tsk. You've missed step 3, report for a golden retread! I detect an "advance program" is required. You have to be OT VIII 1st. You also will need to run "Wasting money" to it's FULL EP. (Clearly your bank accounts are still too full to permit your total freedom)

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Obvious next step in the 'Tech' is obvious, and requires only the following simple commands:

"Touch that wall. Thank you."

"Touch that other wall. Thank you. But I didn't tell you to stop touching the first one. Touch both at once. Thank you."

"Cognite that this is one small-ass room. Got it?"

"Now, picture an earlier time when you could have afforded a bigger home."

"Understand that the science fiction roleplaying game called Scientology is bad for your havingness. Got it?"

"You mocked up Scientology. It's time to as-isn't it."

"Bye, then. And have a great life."

This Hubbardspew writes itself! Holy moly, I could have made a fortune, if it wasn't for this pesky Internet...

Irayam

Patron with Honors

4. continue with step 1.

This process is run until all thoughts on your whole-track have been handled.

Considering that we are producing several thousands thoughts per day, it will be veeeery looooong process!:goodluck::hysterical:

Irayam (very happy to be below OT VIII)

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Considering that we are producing several thousands thoughts per day, it will be veeeery looooong process!:goodluck::hysterical:

Irayam (very happy to be below OT VIII)

True.

However it has been noted that OT VIII completions still-in appear to do far less thinking, so they seem to have an advantage :dancer:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
RPF and a billion year SP declare for you Mimsey. I just can't believe you CICS even hinting that El Con is on a via of target 2!! What next? You suggesting that COB is researching day and night the 'one shot Macallan single malt Clear'. That would result in a complete stupor....

even if it is straight up and horizontal beyond truth revealed.
ETA just received the lastest mostest channeled via HellaofaHoax backchannels secretive discovery. Bob Duggan has discovered and uncovered the Isabella's Islay at the IAS special price of 47X $6.2 Million a bottle and will be presenting it in person to the newest greatest leader of OTs.. to COB as the final answer and only to be known and Identified to those who sign up for a Billion Dollar investment.

Yes - it is the whole track propulsion system that drives the DC8s from Marcab to earth and back via target two

6a00d8341bf67c53ef0133f54560c1970b-800wi.jpg

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Get Ready for OT IX and X Pin

Scientology Get Ready for OT IX and X Pin.

From Mike Rinder.

Scientology Baubles

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/shiny-baubles/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Here is the latest offering — directed exclusively at OT VIII’s.

If you re-do all your bottom of the bridge stuff, you will be awarded a “pin” that announces to one and all “Get Ready for OT IX and X” (just to be a nit-picker, why doesn’t it say “I am Ready for OT IX and X”? Because undoubtedly the prerequisites will be more than just redoing the Purif, redoing Objectives, redoing Student Hat and redoing Solo Auditors Course. At some point Miscavige will probably reinstate “Class IV auditor” to the line-up. At another time he had Class 6 but that no longer exists. But who knows, the new GAG Class 6 with fully edited Briefing Course tapes may be coming soon and then everyone will have to do this before they can start whatever they are going to foist off as “new OT IX and X.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot-63.png

Jump

Operating teatime

It was 30 years ago that Hubbard died. In that same week, possibly the same day, was the Challenger disaster where 7 astronauts including Christa McAuliff the 'teacher in space' lost their lives. Interestingly the shuttle pilot Dick Scobee was Amy Scobee's uncle.

Since then, NASA have forged ahead with the international space station, landed a probe on an asteroid, photographed the depths of the universe with Hubble, taken close up pics of Pluto, operated other radiotelescopes and sensors in space, put rovers on Mars, photographed Saturn with Cassini all amazing advancements of technology.

In 30 years what has Scientology done with billions of dollars, the greatest technology since fire and a free labour force?

Umm .. Metres of marble ... <crickets.mp3>

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

<snip>

In 30 years what has Scientology done with billions of dollars, the greatest technology since fire and a free labour force?

Unlike NASA, Scientology has already achieved its real goal. Not the 'shore story' stated goal, but the real goal. LRH lived in luxury, surrounded by those who adored or at least sucked up to him, and he managed to stay away from process servers, and out of prison.

Obviously, his dementia wasn't a part of the plan, but that could happen to anybody.

NASA's work is incomplete because it's far more ambitious, and far more moral... but Scientology basically finished with the death of a fat old liar in a trailer, shot full of Vistaril. What remains to Scientology is just the fighting over the leftovers, and is insignificant. It doesn't matter that nobody wants to play the silly role-playing game anymore, because Ron is gone. It doesn't matter that the 'Tech' doesn't work, because you can't call Ron out over his lies: he's gone.

Ron won the Scientology game in a way that nobody else ever will: his con paid off, and he got away with it. For life. Scientology has no purpose, post-1986: just a few people who didn't get the joke, even when it was explained to them, and for some reason still believe the woo-woo.

By contrast, NASA has done a lot, and will do a great deal more - not least because they apply the scientific method.

Jump

Operating teatime
<snipped>
Ron won the Scientology game in a way that nobody else ever will: his con paid off, and he got away with it. For life. Scientology has no purpose, post-1986: just a few people who didn't get the joke, even when it was explained to them, and for some reason still believe the woo-woo.

For sure. The old con artist had such an abusive relationship with his followers... like the abusive relationship where a dangerous verbal and physical moment ends with - aww baby I didn't mean it, I was only joking.

Mankind's greatest friend. :clap: :puke: :goodluck:

guanoloco

As-Wased

It was 30 years ago that Hubbard died. In that same week, possibly the same day, was the Challenger disaster where 7 astronauts including Christa McAuliff the 'teacher in space' lost their lives. Interestingly the shuttle pilot Dick Scobee was Amy Scobee's uncle.

Since then, NASA have forged ahead with the international space station, landed a probe on an asteroid, photographed the depths of the universe with Hubble, taken close up pics of Pluto, operated other radiotelescopes and sensors in space, put rovers on Mars, photographed Saturn with Cassini all amazing advancements of technology.

All this proves is that Amy Scobee is a rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth SP and her uncle didn't have his ethics in to 100% handle OR DISCONNECT and several innocent lives and countless millions of dollars paid for that PTS sit.

If only they had listened to Ron that mission would've been significant, safe and profitable.

This would be the lame, sick spin of the Church of Crap.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Re: Scientology Get Ready for OT IX and X Pin

Scientology Get Ready for OT IX and X Pin.

From Mike Rinder.

Scientology Baubles

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/shiny-baubles/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Here is the latest offering — directed exclusively at OT VIII’s.

If you re-do all your bottom of the bridge stuff, you will be awarded a “pin” that announces to one and all “Get Ready for OT IX and X” (just to be a nit-picker, why doesn’t it say “I am Ready for OT IX and X”? Because undoubtedly the prerequisites will be more than just redoing the Purif, redoing Objectives, redoing Student Hat and redoing Solo Auditors Course. At some point Miscavige will probably reinstate “Class IV auditor” to the line-up. At another time he had Class 6 but that no longer exists. But who knows, the new GAG Class 6 with fully edited Briefing Course tapes may be coming soon and then everyone will have to do this before they can start whatever they are going to foist off as “new OT IX and X.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot-63.png

What's so stupid is that spiritual death is 0.0 on the Tone Scale = being a body. OT 8 is the "first OT" level and OT is defined as Cause Over MEST, which the body is made of. Also, OT 8 has no reactive mind anywhere on anything = nothing exists aberratively = nothing to restim or to fixate on to go "out of PT (present time)"; therefore, there's no reason to do objectives.

Because the OT is cause over MEST the OT is cause over time which further negates the need for objectives.

Also, being Cause Over MEST the OT is at Cause over the body and no amount of drugs in the body could key anything in because there's nothing to key in.

All of this is a complete arbitary and negates the whole ideology. Why even go OT?