What's new

Ruth Clarke (married name Ruth Ali) from London

Zander

Patron with Honors
Ruth if you're reading this please get in touch.

I know you got married again later so I don't know your current surname.

We met for lunch once in Luton (I think it was there, or somewhere near), remember?

You took the train to Euston once to come and lend me some money when I had completely run out!

Would love to hear from you, if you want to get in touch just PM (Private Message) me here. :)

Zander

Pixie

Crusader

We met for lunch once in Luton (I think it was there, or somewhere near), remember?

You took the train to Euston once to come and lend me some money when I had completely run out!

Would love to hear from you, if you want to get in touch just PM (Private Message) me here. :)

Zander

I remember her well, I worked closely with her while on staff, she saw through the bullshit eary and had a terrible time trying to 'leave'. I have no information on her, and I doubt if she's reading this board somehow, but then again you never know. She was lovely, she got our early and I have no doubt that she has found happiness. I sincerely hope so anyway :yes:

Terril park

Sponsor

Zander

I'm wondering if this is the Ruth I used to be a near neighbour of in the shepherds bush area. Originally Ruth Turk?

Last I saw, she and her son were on staff at St. Hill nearly 20 years ago.

Zander

Patron with Honors
I'm wondering if this is the Ruth I used to be a near neighbour of in the shepherds bush area. Originally Ruth Turk?

Last I saw, she and her son were on staff at St. Hill nearly 20 years ago.

Thanks Terril, but that's not the one.

Zander

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I remember her well, I worked closely with her while on staff, she saw through the bullshit eary and had a terrible time trying to 'leave'. I have no information on her, and I doubt if she's reading this board somehow, but then again you never know. She was lovely, she got our early and I have no doubt that she has found happiness. I sincerely hope so anyway :yes:

Was she somewhat stocky with blonde hair?

Pixie

Crusader
Then I remember her. I twinned with her once. Is she out now? What did you hear?

She left when I was still on staff, her parents apparently sent her for 'deprogramming', she left for a few months then came back, then left again and I've heard nothing since sorry. I wish I had, but unfortunately no.

Zander

Patron with Honors
She left when I was still on staff, her parents apparently sent her for 'deprogramming', she left for a few months then came back, then left again and I've heard nothing since sorry. I wish I had, but unfortunately no.

The 'deprogramming' thing had happened a lot earlier (sometime in the 80's) but she came straight back to scn and stayed for about 10 years. Happily she did eventually reconcile with her parents.

But I've no idea what happened later.

Zander

Pixie

Crusader
The 'deprogramming' thing had happened a lot earlier (sometime in the 80's) but she came straight back to scn and stayed for about 10 years. Happily she did eventually reconcile with her parents.

But I've no idea what happened later.

Zander

Well perhaps that is true Zander, however, I am telling you that when she first left (sometime in the 90's) she 'also' had deprogramming ok. She stayed for a few months after that, and then left again. I was not around in the 80's so I have no idea about that, I am just saying what I 'know' happened in the 90's.

Zander

Patron with Honors
Well perhaps that is true Zander, however, I am telling you that when she first left (sometime in the 90's) she 'also' had deprogramming ok. She stayed for a few months after that, and then left again. I was not around in the 80's so I have no idea about that, I am just saying what I 'know' happened in the 90's.

Thanks for clarifying that Pixie, I had no idea whatsoever that she had any deprogramming in the 90's.

Zander

Zander

Patron with Honors
It was what I had stated in my earlier post, the very one that you replied to.

Well I must have misunderstood that. I had thought you must have been talking about the earlier 'deprogramming' as I didn't know about the later one at all.

Zander

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

Maybe I know you, Pixie. Were you on staff when I was there? Roland is my real name.

Quber

Hi Pixie...been a long time - I don't seem to have permission to private message anyone - not sure how to get permission, can't find any way to contact administrator of this site. Anyway - I'm sure you know who I am. Need to contact Zander, who was looking for me in 2008 x

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Hi Pixie...been a long time - I don't seem to have permission to private message anyone - not sure how to get permission, can't find any way to contact administrator of this site. Anyway - I'm sure you know who I am. Need to contact Zander, who was looking for me in 2008 x
I believe you have to make a certain number of postings (5-6-10???),
then the private messaging turns on automatically for you.
:hattip:

Quber

Oh ok - thanks for this. Looks like my friends haven't posted for several years so prob little chance of reconnecting :-(
I believe you have to make a certain number of postings (5-6-10???),
then the private messaging turns on automatically for you.
:hattip:

Quber

Ok, thanks for reply...looks like my friends haven't posted on here for several years so little chance of reconnecting :-(