What's new

Auckland Scientology wants Scooter back ... LOL!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. Applying popular psychology on it: It's a veiled call for help.. They want the fuck out of The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology! - They figure, if Paul got in there in the org, they'd all become ex-scientologists in no time flat! - I bet they clay-demoed that!

:yes:

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Hilarious post this morning over at Mike Rinder's blog.

Apparently, Auckland Sciland wants Scooter to come back.

Dyin' laughin' here.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/desperation-in-auckland/

I think we should all reply, that we want to join staff as Paul, just imagine 10,000 emails all paul . And if they didn't answer', one could just keep going , "you didn't reply" ARC broken field. We want to Help.
Well its a start.

Granitt.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Too funny! And also rather pathetic. As someone commented on the article - is this an example of the best administrative tek on the planet?

freethinker

Sponsor
I think he should accept, be given complete autonomous authority to run the org bypassing all the Routing on to Staff checklist because he is highly qualified.

His first action in the first hour should be to call an emergency staff meeting and demand all public be brought in for an ARCbreak session followed with false data stripping showing all the correct source materials on what Scientology is really all about using all the source books such as: A Piece of Blue Sky, Messiah or Madman, Blown for Good, My Billion Year Contract, Infinite Complacency etc.

Once that is accomplished get them on the Public Leaving the Org Routing Form newly revised and get them on the road to full recovery.

What an opportunity that can't be passed up! :biggrin:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanx peeps for all your lovely remarks about me.:blush:

My first reaction was one of I'm on their spam list again - what fun !!!":woohoo:

Then when the recruit mail began arriving, it was maximum hilarity at the thought that the cult were head-hunting ME !!!:roflmao:

But it makes sense - in an Hubbardian way. I've introduced more folks in Oz and elsewhere to the cult than their own PR machine has been able to. :yes:

And (unlike OSA et al) I've told the truth and have street cred.:thumbsup:

I'm almost the most dedicated ex-$ciloon I know, and I should know as I've met most of them (sorry, I just felt like I'd lost 1/4 of my height and gone into Kult Zealot Mode briefly there:biggrin:)

Best part of it all is that it's just further proof of how far down the plughole of oblivion this toxic cult has slipped. That their much-vaunted Admin Tehc still has ME on their spam list shows just how few Faithful are still manning the ramparts on behalf of the Runt Usurper. And how the folks at CLO ANZO don't all know that I've long since joined the "Dark Side" despite standing at the gates of their Kult Kave at Dundas holding a placard decrying their abusive (dis)organisation.:duh:

I've long thought that being part of a cult lowers your IQ considerably and it continues as long as you remain locked into its stupidity.:screwy:

But I'd never considered that the longer the cult continues, not only do its adherents get stupider, but the sum total of the cult itself becomes even more sub-moronic. :omg:

$cientology seems to now have the collective IQ of a tree stump.:hysterical:

Gib

Crusader

My first reaction was one of I'm on their spam list again - what fun !!!":woohoo:

Then when the recruit mail began arriving, it was maximum hilarity at the thought that the cult were head-hunting ME !!!:roflmao:

But it makes sense - in an Hubbardian way. I've introduced more folks in Oz and elsewhere to the cult than their own PR machine has been able to. :yes:

I'm almost the most dedicated ex-$ciloon I know, and I should know as I've met most of them (sorry, I just felt like I'd lost 1/4 of my height and gone into Kult Zealot Mode briefly there:biggrin:)

Best part of it all is that it's just further proof of how far down the plughole of oblivion this toxic cult has slipped. That their much-vaunted Admin Tehc still has ME on their spam list shows just how few Faithful are still manning the ramparts on behalf of the Runt Usurper. And how the folks at CLO ANZO don't all know that I've long since joined the "Dark Side" despite standing at the gates of their Kult Kave at Dundas holding a placard decrying their abusive (dis)organisation.:duh:

I've long thought that being part of a cult lowers your IQ considerably and it continues as long as you remain locked into its stupidity.:screwy:

But I'd never considered that the longer the cult continues, not only do its adherents get stupider, but the sum total of the cult itself becomes even more sub-moronic. :omg:

My guess is that because the org has new people on staff, and the latest push is to get CF fully organized, cult language would be "get CF in PT", as Mike Rinder blog has been exposing, and new people in don't know, as HH says the scientologist is the last to know,

why you could answer their survey with something like:

sure, I'd love to join staff, what's the pay and prove it.

sure, I'd love to join staff, the purpose of orgs is to "clear" people, can you have a "clear" call me and prove that person has perfect recall?

many more questions can be used to answer the survey instead of answering the survey.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Are you gonna do it or not? It's not perfectly clear in your post.

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
Their next steps:

1. Ask Karen#1 to speak at the next Ideal Org opening.

2. Invite AnonyMary to a confidential briefing on Narconon Ojai.

3. Beg HelluvaHoax to become a writer for Scientology Media Productions.

4. Call Sara Goldberg and remind her how important it is for her children to join the Sea Org.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are you gonna do it or not? It's not perfectly clear in your post.

So you suspect I have a strong masochistic streak?:smack:

I :bait: several times for this :hamster: but I prefer now to :scnsucks: to their :footbullet:

Plus I have absolutely no desire to have Mike Ferris as a work colleague so, no, I'm not gonna jump the ditch to work in Auckland for the Kult:no:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
3. Beg HelluvaHoax to become a writer for Scientology Media Productions.

I'm not sure if HH is already a writer for Scientology Media Productions or if he is parodying the COfS.

Scientology's PR looks indistinguishable from parody to begin with. :confused2:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
So you suspect I have a strong masochistic streak?:smack:

I :bait: several times for this :hamster: but I prefer now to :scnsucks: to their :footbullet:

Plus I have absolutely no desire to have Mike Ferris as a work colleague so, no, I'm not gonna jump the ditch to work in Auckland for the Kult:no:

OK Thanks. I can sleep well now.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
FYI they're STILL spamming me with recruit promo. :omg:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-80/

How desperate do the Kult have to be to not even notice that Mike Rinder does a blog post about it and they don't remove me from their spam list?:roflmao:

Or has everybody at OSA Int and OSA ANZO been busted off post? Or blown? Or can't speak/read English well enough to comprehend what's happening?:screwy:

I'll let you know IF it stops. :biggrin:

Gib

Crusader
FYI they're STILL spamming me with recruit promo. :omg:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-80/

How desperate do the Kult have to be to not even notice that Mike Rinder does a blog post about it and they don't remove me from their spam list?:roflmao:

Or has everybody at OSA Int and OSA ANZO been busted off post? Or blown? Or can't speak/read English well enough to comprehend what's happening?:screwy:

I'll let you know IF it stops. :biggrin:

Ah, they are just mind fuk'in with you, trying to tell you they are still around and you have no effect, LOL at them.

Print out the emails, and show up at the org with them. I'll bet they will be dumbfounded in what to do, and they will scatter and ask you to leave, bring your camera or recording device. LOL

Your own mini documentary to broadcast on you tube. :thumbsup:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah, they are just mind fuk'in with you, trying to tell you they are still around and you have no effect, LOL at them.

Print out the emails, and show up at the org with them. I'll bet they will be dumbfounded in what to do, and they will scatter and ask you to leave, bring your camera or recording device. LOL

Your own mini documentary to broadcast on you tube. :thumbsup:

You do understand that Auckland is in another country across the Tasman Sea from me? Think they'd reimburse my travel expenses at least?