What's new

AOSH ANZO for sale - wonder where the money will go?

Glenda

Crusader
That's the old location, on a narrow street? There is a small park nearby, on the backside of the block. That place? ~$20,000,000??

Yes, on narrow one-way side street - Greek St. Prime area of town, apparently. The $20m is a figure the agents are using in the ad, "similar sites have reached $20 million", but who knows what the cult may actually get for building.

Anonycat

Crusader
Yes, on narrow one-way side street - Greek St. Prime area of town, apparently. The $20m is a figure the agents are using in the ad, "similar sites have reached $20 million", but who knows what the cult may actually get for building.

I've been there, and it's not a very desirable location. Similar sites were probably downtown.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been there, and it's not a very desirable location. Similar sites were probably downtown.

Major shopping centre within easy walking distance - the multi-story carpark directly opposite the building is connected to the shops. Plus there's Glebe Point Road a few minutes away with its cafes, shops etc.. It's actually a very desirable location on the fringes of the Sydney CBD.

I doubt the $20 million figure myself too, just because it's the agent selling it that's spruiking that nonsense. But it may not fall much short of that figure.

The only downside is lack of long-term parking (plenty of 3 hour spaces opposite in the carpark) and a 20 minute walk to trains. But it's only 10 minutes by bus and you're in the CBD and the major cinemas, shops and offices of Sydney.

Will be fun to watch how badly the cult can balls this up for themselves. :roflmao:

Jump

Operating teatime
Major shopping centre within easy walking distance - the multi-story carpark directly opposite the building is connected to the shops. Plus there's Glebe Point Road a few minutes away with its cafes, shops etc.. It's actually a very desirable location on the fringes of the Sydney CBD.

I doubt the $20 million figure myself too, just because it's the agent selling it that's spruiking that nonsense. But it may not fall much short of that figure.

The only downside is lack of long-term parking (plenty of 3 hour spaces opposite in the carpark) and a 20 minute walk to trains. But it's only 10 minutes by bus and you're in the CBD and the major cinemas, shops and offices of Sydney.

Will be fun to watch how badly the cult can balls this up for themselves. :roflmao:

However it goes, it will keep the Degenerate Magnate in scotch and shoelifts for some time to come.

Anonycat

Crusader

Ah, I didn't know about the carpark and attached shops. We just drove by and then went into downtown from there. As my only drive past that location, it seemed to be an uninteresting location. I was measuring it in my mind by the potential for foot traffic, which looked to be very poor.