What's new

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has completed Scientology Super Power

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If you ever see members of the Nation of Islam attesting to OT 3, you will know that the Nation has completely abandoned its theology.

How much do rank-and-file NOI peeps embrace its theology, as opposed to simply being part of NOI for the social factors? Has this been surveyed anywhere (that you know of)?

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You know it's done a little differently in the Nation.

Need I remind you of the Farrakhan-Malcolm X power struggle? :whistling:

Question is will Tony Muhammad be able to do whatever it takes
to grab the throne . . . standin' tall and strapped.
:shrug: :wink2:

:hysterical:

NOI are way more street-smart than coddled 'safe-space" OTs.

Here's how it will go down. . .

After Farrakhan sheds his encumbrance, Tony Muhammad (or associated goon) will call in to COS with a message of peace and love. He wants to meet Miscavige. He says COB should come alone. Something about how Tony is "bringing GAT" to the meeting.

Miscavige thinks: "Whoa, I was worried he was coming to kill me. But he is so KSW, he's bringing Golden Age of Tech!

Anyways, Dave, this is what happens when you don't clear words.

def.

Gat -noun: A handgun

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
How much do rank-and-file NOI peeps embrace its theology, as opposed to simply being part of NOI for the social factors? Has this been surveyed anywhere (that you know of)?

Paul
I honestly don't know the answer to either question. I'll note that the Wikipedia article on the Nation of Islam story of Yakub states:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Role in the Nation of Islam

The doctrine of Yakub was one of the reasons for splits in the Nation of Islam. Malcolm X in his Autobiography notes that, in his travels in the Middle East, many Muslims reacted with shock upon hearing about the doctrine of Yakub, which, while present in NOI theology, does not appear in mainstream Islam.[SUP][page needed][/SUP] He rejected the story in his later statements, asserting that anyone of any race who intentionally deprives others of basic human rights is a "devil".[SUP][19][/SUP] Warith Deen Mohammed, who took over the Nation of Islam after his father Elijah's death rejected it almost immediately, and tried to re-invent the Nation as a mainstream Sunni Islam movement.

Louis Farrakhan reinstated the original Nation of Islam, and has reasserted his belief in the literal truth of the story of Yakub. In a 1996 interview, Henry Louis Gates, Chairman of Harvard University's Afro-American Studies Department, asked him whether the story was a metaphor or literal. Farrakhan claimed that aspects of the story had been proven accurate by modern genetic science and insisted that "Personally, I believe that Yakub is not a mythical figure — he is a very real scientist. Not a big-head silly thing, as they would like to say."[SUP][20][/SUP] Farrakhan's periodical The Final Call continues to publish articles arguing that modern science supports the accuracy of Elijah Muhammad's account of Yakub.[SUP][21][/SUP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * * *

Xenu knows I am far from an expert on the NOI. (I started reading up on the NOI again after they formed their alliance with the Church of Scientology.) My impression is that even if the story of Yakub is not, or were not, regularly or actively taught, the basic premise -- i.e., that Blacks were the original humans, and whites came later as, well, devils -- is pretty fundamental to the NOI as a Black organization -- or now increasingly an organization for all people of color (i.e., not white).

I honestly can't imagine members of the NOI doing the OT levels given OT 3. Perhaps more precisely, I can't imagine either Minister Farrakhan or Minister Tony Muhammad telling or asking NOI members to do the OT levels given OT 3. I think both Minister Farrakhan and Minister Tony Muhammad know that would be bridge too far. I'm already seeing push-back from Black activists, nationalists, etc. regarding the NOI's relationship with Scientology. Having people do the OT levels and be forced to attest to the truth a a creation myth / origin story that contradicts the basic teaching of Wallace Fard Muhammad would be too much. I can't imagine it. It would invite at least one splinter group.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hoaxy, this is the biggest looming hoax I've been calling attention to.
I'm surprised not to be tin foiled outa here for even mentioning the likelihood of this pending eventuality.
And the money laundering capacity that will transfer to the new sociopaths in town when they can put unlimited auditing delivery time on the books w/o ANY proof whatsoever whereby all their drug profits become "clean tax-free money"?

Nice!

No tin foil needed, lol.

I'd say that the "NOI TAKEOVER OF SCIENTOLOGY" scenario is one of the top 5 or 10 top candidates for what will happen.

It always sounds super-tinfoily BEFORE these things happen.

Example: Imagine in 1985 (a year before Hubbard died) that someone predicted a year later a young thug would take over Scientology and turn it into a rapacious donation fraud--while he imprisoned, tortured, terrorized and physically assaulted elite senior management executives. That would have been labeled as insane conspiracy stuff, right?

Well that happened.

And now the terrorist cult NOI is angling to take their rightful place in Scientology atop the hierarchy, somehow.

But another one of the top 10 scenarios would be the unhinged pushback that NOI would get from a few of Scientology's top celebrities and billion dollar whales. Kirstie, Cruise, Travolta, Duggan and other would band together to hire the most ferocious/connected law firms and dream team litigators to fight NOI in the courts for control of "their religion". The courtroom strategy is actually a brilliant way to keep the NOI off balance--unless they got super excited about the billions to be claimed and began having celebs whacked out. If, for example, Cruise was shot up like Sonny Corleone at the toll booth, other celebs might quietly retreat back into their gated mansions.

Who gets control of the billions and real estate is the real long game. I would expect Duggan and sleazy pirates like Grant Cardone to be right in the middle of the mix.

Anyone who doesn't think that NOI has the capability of taking out a rival cult leader (COB) and taking their business away doesn't know what conniving, violent and fanatically crazed people are involved in the NOI.

HELPFUL TIP: Mob leaders often are assassinated by their own crew, allies or best friends. That's why COB is paranoid and has legions of security guards and stealth plans that would rival the Secret Services' tactics to protect the US president. But, like mob leaders and presidents, cult leaders are easy targets to remove if someone is ambitious enough. Right now Miscavige is North Korea's Kim Jon-Un, operating with impunity within his self-created security bubble. But bubbles don't last. His day will come. Then all hell will break loose as the needy and greedy scramble for the prize. The same prize that both of Scientology's insane leaders secured and held by any means necessary. There is no game left in Scientology. The cult's "tech" has fallen into disgrace and become a joke. Everyone with computer knows there are no Clears or OTs (except die-hard true believing Scientologists). There is nothing of value in Scientology except its billions and the money stealing machine that still bilks and defrauds Scientologists on a daily basis. That's all that is left. So, like drug dealers fighting to the death over who "owns" each street-corner sales spot, the last phase of Scientology is going to just devolve into a territorial war to claim the money. Sorry to reveal the spoiler--that the last chapters of Scientology are being written right now and the ending is identical to mafia crews and drug gangs--everybody loses, goes to prison or dies. It's not a game where everyone wins--its the opposite.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I think I have been following the saga of the Nation of Islam and Scientology as closely as one can relying only on public sources (i.e., Google).

My understanding and firm memory is that, after starting with Dianetics, members of the Nation of Islam are doing Scientology Assists, Scientology Life Improvement Courses, Scientology Admin Tech, the Scientology Grades and auditing up to and including Clear, and now Super Power. I fully expect they will be doing the Cause Resurgence Rundown (i.e., running around in a circle).

The one thing members of the Nation of Islam are NOT doing is the OT levels. This is makes sense. This is the area, particularly OT 3, where the creation myths / religious origin stories irreconcilably conflict. There is no way to reconcile the Nation of Islam story of Yakub with the Church of Scientology OT 3 story of Xenu.

Prior to OT levels, and excluding the OT levels (i.e., by doing Super Power, and perhaps Cause Resurgence and other off-Grade Chart things like Psych Repair, etc.), it is all good -- or can be made good.

If you ever see members of the Nation of Islam attesting to OT 3, you will know that the Nation of Islam has completely abandoned their theology.

I'm just thinking about C/Ses and auditors and cognitive dissonance. I'm guessing FPRD-style and Ls-style wholetrack overt running in chains on Stupid Power - how else does perception get blocked?

These folders must be chock full of "white man" suppression and that must be a 1st for COS [STRIKE]employees[/STRIKE] volunteers to run across. Dub in much?

How long can the NOI continue with meatbody color significance in the face of Scientology?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I'm just thinking about C/Ses and auditors and cognitive dissonance. I'm guessing FPRD-style and Ls-style wholetrack overt running in chains on Stupid Power - how else does perception get blocked?

These folders must be chock full of "white man" suppression and that must be a 1st for COS [STRIKE]employees[/STRIKE] volunteers to run across. Dub in much?

How long can the NOI continue with meatbody color significance in the face of Scientology?

Maybe Corny the COB finds some old "previously undiscovered" handwritten Oat Tea Hee Hee Hee "discovery" by ElCon the magnificent that those blown up at the volcanoes by "He Knew", the madman, were actually evil white devils that had to be disposed of without remorse or sorrow so that the black master race could thrive and prosper unimpeded by these white devils.
... only come to find that they didn't just disappear, they became Bee tea's gumming up the works and now have to be run out so that they're fit to inhabit the new master race bodies being born in the ghetto's of Harlem.
Then it all fits together for the new Franken/religion at hand...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Xenu knows I am far from an expert on the NOI. (I started reading up on the NOI again after they formed their alliance with the Church of Scientology.) My impression is that even if the story of Yakub is not, or were not, regularly or actively taught, the basic premise -- i.e., that Blacks were the original humans, and whites came later as, well, devils -- is pretty fundamental to the NOI as a Black organization -- or now increasingly an organization for all people of color (i.e., not white).

I did a quick search for Yacub/Yakub (the spelling varies) stories in NoI's official newspaper, The Final Call, and found a story as late as Nov 11, 2015 that mentions him, so Yacub appears to be current theology.

NoI, at its heart, is a black-supremacist group. NoI believes that blacks are mentally and morally superior to whites, and that it is the "tricknology" of the whites (who, collectively, are the Devil) that keeps blacks down.

How their current leadership manages to align their theology with a white-led group is a mystery to me as well.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I did a quick search for Yacub/Yakub (the spelling varies) stories in NoI's official newspaper, The Final Call, and found a story as late as Nov 11, 2015 that mentions him, so Yacub appears to be current theology.

NoI, at its heart, is a black-supremacist group. NoI believes that blacks are mentally and morally superior to whites, and that it is the "tricknology" of the whites (who, collectively, are the Devil) that keeps blacks down.

How their current leadership manages to align their theology with a white-led group is a mystery to me as well.

As you say, how two such disparate groups have managed to form this alliance may seem hard to comprehend. For a start, they seem to have swept the stark difference between their two 'creation myths' under the carpet. This tells me that those at the very top of the respective groups could not give a flying fuck about that aspect of their relationship and that in the end it all boils down to money and power. Whether they are going to be able to share it or not is another matter. Personally I think not. Watch this space.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
As you say, how two such disparate groups have managed to form this alliance may seem hard to comprehend. For a start, they seem to have swept the difference between their two 'creation myths' under the table. This tells me that those at the very top of the respective groups could not give a flying fuck about that aspect of their relationship and that in the end it all boils down to money and power. Whether they are going to be able to share it or not is another matter. Personally I think not. Watch this space.

I'm certain that there are a number who have dual membership, infiltrators if you will.
Not hard to get a job in Scientology, hell they practically tackle you to get you in the door.
One could then quickly rise to the top.
Wouldn't Corny COB want to promote those with known NOI affiliations in order to not appear paranoid about what is about to happen?
And what is that?
Merely a slap-fest, winner take all.
It was that easy for him and the shadows saw it all.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Being that NOI is an Americanized (squirreled) version of Mohammedanism, how's the COB going to react when the squirreled, new NOI version of Scientology, raises its ugly head?
Is react the right word?
How could the COB EVER stand for anyone to squirrel Scientology when Scilon history is ripe with the corpses of "squirrels" who've been expelled and stripped of all human dignity?
HELL NOI!

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad writes re completing Scientology Super Power

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad writes about completing Scientology Super Power.

Four important points.

First, Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad cannot even bring himself to say the word "Scientology." The "process called Super Power" is Scientology. Perhaps Minister Muhammad should bring up his level of confront and own it -- he is practicing the religion of Scientology. He just completed a Scientology religious process, procedure and practice.

Second, it was very important for Minister Muhammad to note that he appreciates "this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the Hon Elijah Muhammad or my Leader the Hon Louis Farrakhan." [As I noted above, this is the reason why I predict members of the Nation of Islam will never do the Scientology OT levels, and particularly OT III.]

Third, he credits having completed the Scientology Super Power rundown Confront for his idea for the recent gang summit in Los Angeles, thus validating Scientology Super Power for members of the Nation of Islam.

Fourth, Reverend Muhammad also gives credit to Allah for giving him the vision and insight, while on the Scientology Super Power rundown Confront, for calling the Los Angeles gang summit, thereby further validating that the religion and theology of Scientology Super Power are not inconsistent with the religion and theology of the Nation of Islam. An orthodox Scientologist might write a Knowledge Report on Reverend Muhammad for mixing practices. An orthodox Scientologist who is tech trained might question how having a "vision" from Allah is consistent with the Scientology concept of "confront." I am confident Reverend Muhammad will not be questioned about these issues.

In summary, for a brief Facebook post this was as well-played as it could be, minus the weak omission of the word "Scientology."

Also, to word clear (define) a term used in one of the comments, APIDTA! = All Praise Is Due to Allah! This is an obvious statement to make when a minister of the Nation of Islam completes a Scientology religious process.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...677.1073741833.100002751831662&type=3&theater

Tony Muhammad
Yesterday ·

I was blessed to complete a process called Super Power! It was during this process on a Rundown call Confront and Cause that Allah gave me the vision and insight to call the gang members together alone with other entertainers and activist! I appreciate this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the Hon Elijah Muhammad or my Leader the Hon Louis Farrakhan.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

attachment.php

Attachments

• TonyMuhammadSuperPower3.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPower3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Re: Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad writes re completing Scientology Super Pow

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad writes about completing Scientology Super Power.

Four important points.

First, Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad cannot even bring himself to say the word "Scientology." The "process called Super Power" is Scientology. Perhaps Minister Muhammad should bring up his level of confront and own it -- he is practicing the religion of Scientology. He just completed a Scientology religious process, procedure and practice.

Second, it was very important for Minister Muhammad to note that he appreciates "this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the Hon Elijah Muhammad or my Leader the Hon Louis Farrakhan." [As I noted above, this is the reason why I predict members of the Nation of Islam will never do the Scientology OT levels, and particularly OT III.]

Third, he credits having completed the Scientology Super Power rundown Confront for his idea for the recent gang summit in Los Angeles, thus validating Scientology Super Power for members of the Nation of Islam.

Fourth, Reverend Muhammad also gives credit to Allah for giving him the vision and insight, while on the Scientology Super Power rundown Confront, for calling the Los Angeles gang summit, thereby further validating that the religion and theology of Scientology Super Power are not inconsistent with the religion and theology of the Nation of Islam. An orthodox Scientologist might write a Knowledge Report on Reverend Muhammad for mixing practices. An orthodox Scientologist who is tech trained might question how having a "vision" from Allah is consistent with the Scientology concept of "confront." I am confident Reverend Muhammad will not be questioned about these issues.

In summary, for a brief Facebook post this was as well-played as it could be, minus the weak omission of the word "Scientology."

Also, to word clear (define) a term used in one of the comments, APIDTA! = All Praise Is Due to Allah! This is an obvious statement to make when a minister of the Nation of Islam completes a Scientology religious process.

Tony Muhammad
Yesterday ·

I was blessed to complete a process called Super Power! It was during this process on a Rundown call Confront and Cause that Allah gave me the vision and insight to call the gang members together alone with other entertainers and activist! I appreciate this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the Hon Elijah Muhammad or my Leader the Hon Louis Farrakhan.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

"...this is the reason why I predict members of the Nation of Islam will never do the Scientology OT levels, and particularly OT III."
Unless corny the cob squirrels it all away by introducing "previously unknown LRH discovery's about the Oat Tea levels" in order to make it go down like Cream of Wheat among the NOI constituency. Just by saying that LRH discovered that the underlying motive for the atrocity was racial in that "Memoo" decided that the "white devils" had to be blown to smithereens in such spectacular fashion to forevermore end their demonic plan to control and oppress the rest of the universe due to it being an all black universe...
Then it all goes down at NOI w/o a belch, hiccup or even a giggling fart.
And because of it's confidentiality the public won't be any wiser about there being more than one version of 3 being bandied about.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Podcast: Jeffrey Augustine – Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Podcast: Porkins Policy Radio (AFR) Jeffrey Augustine – Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Audio at link.

https://porkinspolicyreview.com/201...ugustine-scientology-and-the-nation-of-islam/

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[Youtube version available soon]
Download episode

From American Freedom Radio:

Today my guest is researcher and host of “Surviving Scientology Radio” Jeffrey Augustine. Jeffrey and I have an in-depth conversation on the growing relationship between The Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. Jeffrey relates the history of how these two groups came together, and describes the role that Christian minister Alfreddie Johnson has played as a top Scientologist recruiter and spokesman, particularly through his Scientology front group, the World Literacy Crusade. We discuss how Johnson deeply involved Nation of Islam’s Tony Muhammad, who in turn brought Louis Farrakhan into the fold. We explore how the Nation of Islam has essentially been turned into a Scientology franchise, which now requires all high-level members to go “clear.” Jeffrey and I discuss the future of these two cults and how their relationship may evolve over time. Jeffrey closes out the conversation by discussing some of his recent work looking into the financial affairs of Scientology. We cover a lot of ground in this episode, so we plant to have Jeffrey back on the show again soon!

Show Notes:

Scientology Money Project

Surviving Scientology

Louis Farrakhan renews call for self-determination among Nation of Islam followers

Farrakhan on Scientology

Farrakhan on Dianetics

Speech by NOI Minister Tony Muhammad to the Church of Scientology

Thetans and Bowties – The Mothership of All Alliances: Scientology and the Nation of Islam

From the Land of the Seminole and Osceola to the Clear Water Mecca of Scientology

Farrakhan delivers a warning and offers a healing for spiritual leaders and humanity

Calling for ban on electroshock of children

Snoop Dog at Saviors Day

[PHOTOS AT LINK ABOVE]

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad writes re completing Scientology Super Power

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again writes about completing Scientology Super Power.

Again, four important points.

[This time he mentions that Super Power is "an Auditing Process," but still avoids the word Scientology, perhaps trying to mislead his readers into believing that Super Power is somehow a form or extension of Dianetics.]

Second, it was very important for Minister Muhammad to note that he appreciates "this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the HEM or my Leader the HLF!" [As I noted above, this is the reason why I predict members of the Nation of Islam will never do the Scientology OT levels, and particularly OT III.]

Fourth, Reverend Muhammad also gives credit to Allah for giving him the vision, while on the 7th Scientology Super Power Run Down called Confront and Cause, for calling the Los Angeles gang summit, thereby further validating that the religion and theology of Scientology Super Power are not inconsistent with the religion and theology of the Nation of Islam. An orthodox Scientologist might write a Knowledge Report on Reverend Muhammad for mixing practices. An orthodox Scientologist who is tech trained might question how having a "vision" from Allah is consistent with the Scientology concept of "confront." I am confident Reverend Muhammad will not be questioned about these issues.

In summary, for brief Instagram posts this was as well-played as they could be, minus the weak omission of the word "Scientology."

Also, to word clear (define) a term used by Minister Muhammad, APIDTA! = All Praise Is Due to Allah! This is an obvious statement for a Nation of Islam Minister such a Tony Muhammad to say after he has completed the Scientology religious process, procedure and practice known as Super Power. [/sarcasm]

How can Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad say "All Praise is Due to Allah!" after he has completed the Scientology religious process, procedure and practice known as Super Power? Is not at least some praise due to L. Ron Hubbard, the Founder of the Religion of Scientology and the author of the Scientology religious process Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad just completed? Is no praise due to LRH? When Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad gave his "wins" speech at the Church of Scientology Flag Land Base, did he not praise L. Ron Hubbard at all?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIp3sDcAm6v/

mintonymuhammad I was blessed to complete an Auditing Process called Super Power! It was during this process on the 7th Run Down called Confront and Cause that Allah gave me the vision that inspired me to call for Unity among the gangs! Sis Khalida and I completed Super Power the same day!! APDTA ! ! I appreciate this technology because it does not conflict with my belief as a Muslim follower of the HEM or my Leader the HLF!

attachment.php

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIp411wArPK/

mintonymuhammad This is the Brother who Audited me on Super Power, Bro James from New Zealand

attachment.php

EDITED TO ADD:

Notice the comment by albertovasquez to the picture immediately above: "Dianetics?" No albertovasquez, not Dianetics, you are in the land of Scientology (assuming there is any distinction in the first place, which there isn't.) NOW you see why neither Tony Muhammad's Facebook post nor his Instagram post mentions the dreaded word "Scientology."

Attachments

• TonyMuhammadSuperPowerInstagram-001.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPowerInstagram-001.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 327
  • TonyMuhammadSuperPowerInstagram-002.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPowerInstagram-002.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40
  • TonyMuhammadSuperPowerInstagram-002a.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPowerInstagram-002a.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Podcast: Jeffrey Augustine – Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Podcast: Porkins Policy Radio (AFR) Jeffrey Augustine – Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Audio at link.

https://porkinspolicyreview.com/201...ugustine-scientology-and-the-nation-of-islam/

Download episode

Today my guest is researcher and host of “Surviving Scientology Radio” Jeffrey Augustine. Jeffrey and I have an in-depth conversation on the growing relationship between The Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. Jeffrey relates the history of how these two groups came together, and describes the role that Christian minister Alfreddie Johnson has played as a top Scientologist recruiter and spokesman, particularly through his Scientology front group, the World Literacy Crusade. We discuss how Johnson deeply involved Nation of Islam’s Tony Muhammad, who in turn brought Louis Farrakhan into the fold. We explore how the Nation of Islam has essentially been turned into a Scientology franchise, which now requires all high-level members to go “clear.” Jeffrey and I discuss the future of these two cults and how their relationship may evolve over time. Jeffrey closes out the conversation by discussing some of his recent work looking into the financial affairs of Scientology. We cover a lot of ground in this episode, so we plant to have Jeffrey back on the show again soon!

Show Notes:

Surviving Scientology

Louis Farrakhan renews call for self-determination among Nation of Islam followers

Farrakhan on Scientology

Farrakhan on Dianetics

Thetans and Bowties – The Mothership of All Alliances: Scientology and the Nation of Islam

From the Land of the Seminole and Osceola to the Clear Water Mecca of Scientology

Farrakhan delivers a warning and offers a healing for spiritual leaders and humanity

Snoop Dog at Saviors Day

[PHOTOS AT LINK ABOVE]

Porkins Policy Radio Jeffrey Augustine on Scientology and the Nation of Islam

[video=youtube;F3_VGcG5fd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_VGcG5fd8[/video]

Porkins Policy Radio Jeffrey Augustine on Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Porkins Policy Radio

Published on Aug 12, 2016

For show notes and Mp3 download please visit: https://porkinspolicyreview.wordpress.com/?p=3593&preview=true

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Podcast: Jeffrey Augustine – Scientology and the Nation of Islam

Audio at link.

Download episode

Show Notes:

Surviving Scientology

Farrakhan on Scientology

Farrakhan on Dianetics

Snoop Dog at Saviors Day

[PHOTOS AT LINK ABOVE]

I didn't click 14 URLs, but the Snoop video is years old, and since he went to Rasta, then back to the same old weed smoker and money maker. Summary?