What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Top 100 Stupid "SPEED OF PARTICLE FLOW" Moments in Scientology

For over a half-century Scientology and its 2 bombastic gurus (the "Commodore" and the "COB") have loudly proclaimed that Scientology is the "World's Fastest Growing Religion".

Example: Snipped from a promo piece--

cob_hd_thisisscn.gif

After the year 2000, the marketing slogan was updated a bit and now their spokespeople, websites and celebrities are pre-programmed to endlessly keep repeating.....

Scientology is the 21st Century's
Fastest Growing Religion!

It's now 2016, time for another minor marketing update (free of charge!):

Scientology is the World's
Fastest Talking Religion!

Fast-Talk -verb: 1. To influence or persuade (someone) by talking quickly in a confident and often dishonest way. 2. To manipulate a person's thoughts and/or behavior by fluent, facile, and usually deceptive or tricky talk.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
https://youtu.be/0Lkhc9YyZ2c

You put your STUPID in
To get the CRAZY words OUT
Words like "total Knowingness" and "Boom Boom"
Is what you scream and shout!!

You do FLAG's Hokey Pokey
cause you duplicate what other have said
That's what Scientology is all about!

https://youtu.be/khmhOQpOoek

You get your Doubt Out
To get your Certainty IN
You're really in a state of confusion
and that is where stupidity begins

You do Flag's Hokey Pokey
and your pray you can GET OUT~
That is what Scientology is all about!

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
This video was from 2005 / 2006 - I know several people who "attested to amazing win after win after win" from the CONGRESSES....:whistling:

And whose lives BLEW UP after they attested to "total knowingness":omg:

https://youtu.be/ddAdbRkjDGM

THAT is what makes the waxing attests on videos so STUPID!

original.gif
Image compliments of a poster from Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker!

HelluvaHoax!

This video was from 2005 / 2006 - I know several people who "attested to amazing win after win after win" from the CONGRESSES....:whistling:

And whose lives BLEW UP after they attested to "total knowingness":omg:

https://youtu.be/ddAdbRkjDGM

THAT is what makes the waxing attests on videos so STUPID!

original.gif

LOLOLOLOL...that video!

Super stupefied successes of unprecedented orders of mindless magnitude!

Example:

7bf27b0e-f60c-4ed0-aff9-557817205425_zpsicrxu33e.png

b5a6bde5-3c23-42e7-a651-afbf1095bf02_zpsjldmgfks.png

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
PRE-REQUiSITE. You must agree to laugh with me

First I bought into it. Looks legit at a quick glance.
In a message dated 9/1/2016 10:17:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, 63b7dd3608 [email protected] writes:
Hi Karen,

My name is KXXXXXX
I have a 14 year-old male Eclectus my boyfriend and I adopted last year and for the past 17 years have lived with a beautiful female Eclectus who just recently passed away (due to egg-bound related problems). We have been perusing craigslist thinking about one day taking on another parrot and found your ad about parrot adoption. By chance do you need some volunteer help with your birds? I'm looking to soothe a void and understand how much attention these special beings require.
Let me know,
- K XXXXX
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
So I respond ~
Thank you K.
Send me your Email address and tel no and I will let you have a parrot. I am always looking for good homes.
You sound like a great parrot parent.
Best wishes,
karen
http://hubpages.com/animals/birdrescue2
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
She does not send Email or tel no, but this is next ~~
To: [email protected]
Sent: 9/2/2016 4:46:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Re: craigslist ad

Hi Karen, I'm actually not looking to adopt another feathered child right now. It's all too fresh still. I was wondering if you by chance needed any assistance with your adoption/rescue set up? Even just cage cleaning, or making fresh meals? Do you have a website set up to help find optimal parents? That sort of thing. I'm open to ideas, just want to help.

Let me know, thank you.

++++++A stranger writes to me volunteering to come to my house to clean cages and make fresh meals. Los Angeles is very spread out..this could be a 30-40 min drive.
Cleaning cages and making meals is a daily chore. So she’s already prepared to come over daily without even knowing where I live?
She calls Parrots special "beings". Not special pets, not special creatures, but BEINGS. A Scientology term.

++++++Her bird died so she wants to volunteer to come and work for me, a stranger so she can "soothe" her void.
Does OSA continue to believe that I was born on a banana boat ?

Anonycat

Crusader
It's too soon to get another being to fill the void, but starting with cleaning up parrot poop would be the proper gradient.

ML,
"K"

Strange ... although she claims that the was looking on Craigslist for a parrot to buy. Maybe she's decided that she needs to do some MEST work for causing her parrot to die?

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors

In a message dated 9/1/2016 10:17:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, 63b7dd3608 [email protected] writes:
Hi Karen,

My name is KXXXXXX
I have a 14 year-old male Eclectus my boyfriend and I adopted last year and for the past 17 years have lived with a beautiful female Eclectus who just recently passed away (due to egg-bound related problems). We have been perusing craigslist thinking about one day taking on another parrot and found your ad about parrot adoption. By chance do you need some volunteer help with your birds? I'm looking to soothe a void and understand how much attention these special beings require.
Let me know,
- K XXXXX
So I respond ~
Thank you K.
Send me your Email address and tel no and I will let you have a parrot. I am always looking for good homes.
Best wishes,
karen

Hi Karen, I'm actually not looking to adopt another feathered child right now. It's all too fresh still. I was wondering if you by chance needed any assistance with your adoption/rescue set up? Even just cage cleaning, or making fresh meals? Do you have a website set up to help find optimal parents? That sort of thing. I'm open to ideas, just want to help.

Let me know, thank you.

++++++A stranger writes to me volunteering to come to my house to clean cages and make fresh meals. Los Angeles is very spread out..this could be a 30-40 min drive.
Cleaning cages and making meals is a daily chore. So she’s already prepared to come over daily without even knowing where I live?
She calls Parrots special "beings". Not special pets, not special creatures, but BEINGS. A Scientology term.

++++++Her bird died so she wants to volunteer to come and work for me, a stranger so she can "soothe" her void.

Do birds fly? I'll repeat the auditing question...

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Karen,

My name is KXXXXXX
Let me know,
- K XXXXX
So I respond ~
Thank you K.
Best wishes,
karen

Let me know, thank you.

Ask them if they have their own toothbrush.

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Cross-Posted from a thread about the "tell all" book ("RUTHLESS") by a blown Scientologist (father of the cult's leader David Miscavige), and his ghost writer who is a practicing Scientologist (Indie). What could go wrong? LOL

----

Heche Doble - I don't know if you listened to Dan Koon on Jeff's latest pod cast - his "ghost" writing consisted of interviewing Ron sr. for 3 days on tape ( I think that was the time he said) then writing the first draft of the book, sending it to Ron for a review, then tweaking it. So, who's book is it really? Is Dan becoming the Sherminizer of the indys? The history of Scientology seen through the eyes of Joe Howard? Will he become the next Horace Hackett, the pulp writer in the book Typewriter in the Sky who controls the fate of his characters from afar?

It was a nice podcast in any event - revealing to say the least.

That would explain why Dan "Mr Scientology works!" Koon's fingerprints and DNA are all over that book.

Hmmmm, a KSW Indie Scientologist helping write a "tell all" book on Scientology. A book that fails to "tell all" about or even mention mention that Scientology and its promise of "clear" and "OT" are a hoax. Yeah, seems standard to me. lol

Isn't this a famous strategy of Scientologists--parasitically taking over the host, as was done in the case of Scientology acquiring CAN (Cult Awareness Network) which they had just succeeded in bankrupting. Then cult goons were posted answering CAN's phones and "handling" people who were worried about their children being psychologically kidnapped by L. Ron Hubbard and his fanatical loyal officers.

CAN STAFF MEMBER
(answers telephone)
Cult Awareness Network, where 'We not only care about cults,
we are doing something about it!
'--how can I direct your call?

MOTHER
(on her home telephone)
I am worried to death, my teenaged daughter ran away from
home and won't talk to my husband and myself any more.
She's on a ship, wearing a naval costume and she signed
a billion year contract to a science fiction writer!

CAN STAFF MEMBER
Oh, that sounds very strange, indeed! We are happy you contacted
us, but why did you think to call CAN? We only deal in cults.

MOTHER
She is in a cult! Scientology!

CAN STAFF MEMBER
Let's me just look that up in our data base.
I see here that we thoroughly investigated
Scientology and found it to be the world's
fastest growing religion that helps people
learn the study skills necessary to succeed
in school and also trains them in using
communication to solve problems.

MOTHER
Whatttt? But after she started this Scientology
stuff, she dropped out of school and refuses
to communicate with us!

CAN STAFF MEMBER

We at the Cult Awareness Network fully
duplicate your situation and are very
grateful that we had the opportunity
to listen to your issues and concerns.
Was there anything else you'd care
to say or ask before I end this call?

MOTHER
Wuttttt? That's it?! That's all you
have to say?! That's all you're going to do?!

CAN STAFF MEMBER
Yes. Well--unless you have an earlier
similar time your daughter was on a boat
that you'd like to share with us.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Cross-Posted from a thread about the "tell all" book ("RUTHLESS") by a blown Scientologist (father of the cult's leader David Miscavige), and his ghost writer who is a practicing Scientologist (Indie). What could go wrong? LOL

----

That would explain why Dan "Mr Scientology works!" Koon's fingerprints and DNA are all over that book.

Hmmmm, a KSW Indie Scientologist helping write a "tell all" book on Scientology. A book that fails to "tell all" about or even mention mention that Scientology and its promise of "clear" and "OT" are a hoax. Yeah, seems standard to me. lol

Isn't this a famous strategy of Scientologists--parasitically taking over the host, as was done in the case of Scientology acquiring CAN (Cult Awareness Network) which they had just succeeded in bankrupting. Then cult goons were posted answering CAN's phones and "handling" people who were worried about their children being psychologically kidnapped by L. Ron Hubbard and his fanatical loyal officers.

CAN STAFF MEMBER
(answers telephone)
Cult Awareness Network, where 'We not only care about cults,
we are doing something about it!
'--how can I direct your call?

MOTHER
(on her home telephone)
I am worried to death, my teenaged daughter ran away from
home and won't talk to my husband and myself any more.
She's on a ship, wearing a naval costume and she signed
a billion year contract to a science fiction writer!

CAN STAFF MEMBER
Oh, that sounds very strange, indeed! We are happy you contacted
us, but why did you think to call CAN? We only deal in cults.

MOTHER
She is in a cult! Scientology!

CAN STAFF MEMBER
Let's me just look that up in our data base.
I see here that we thoroughly investigated
Scientology and found it to be the world's
fastest growing religion that helps people
learn the study skills necessary to succeed
in school and also trains them in using
communication to solve problems.

MOTHER
Whatttt? But after she started this Scientology
stuff, she dropped out of school and refuses
to communicate with us!

CAN STAFF MEMBER

Was there anything else you'd care
to say or ask before I end this call?

MOTHER
Wuttttt? That's it?! That's all you
have to say?! That's all you're going to do?!

CAN STAFF MEMBER
Yes. Well--unless you have an earlier
similar time your daughter was on a boat
that you'd like to share with us.

CAN STAFF MEMBER

Fair enough!

Now, we are going to give you a little
relief for free. Is that okay wit you?
Okay - Good.

Now, let me check something here ... bear with me...
Alright....now - Here we go.

Now - when you have YOU done something
similar where YOU were on a boat, refusing to speak with YOUR
loved ones?
Just take a LOOK.

HelluvaHoax!

The surreal circus of scientology has come to town (Australia) with the grand opening this week of a $50 million dollar "ADVANCED ORG".

Chatswood6-e1473004404667.jpg

Full coverage over at Tony Ortega's THE UNDERGROUND BUNKER.

The chief clown in charge (Miscavige) waved his arms and boomed his voice and confidently proclaimed that he has (once again) conquered the universe and saved mankind.

Chatswood8-e1473004438263.jpg

The circus attendees clapped and stomped their feet and screamed with delight to hear about how their eternity was now secured by means of having a building in Australia. Nobody explained how that works, but Scientologists have knowingness, so if you don't get it use more clay.

Instead of spending $50M, if Scientology actually worked they could have used the funds to pay for an army of people to go full OT VIII. At the organizations expense, estimated to be $25,000 each. To be safe, let's allow $50,000 per OT to audit them up to that level. Now, instead of an empty building there would be 1000 "total cause over life" OT VIIIs in Australia.

Those 1000 OTs would easily cause a boom unlike none that has ever happened before in the entire world, right?

An unstoppable force.

But Scientology doesn't believe in OT.

So, instead they have circuses and clowns. They feel good about it.

And, the science (F/N on an electropsychometer) confirms that something truly miraculous is happening in those empty buildings. You can't see it. That's because you are not OT.

------

ps: Donations are now being accepted for the Ideal Overflow Building which will be constructed right next to the "Advanced" org. We desperately need $10,000,000 to accommodate the people that are waiting to get into the Advanced org, because it the demand is so great and the lines so long with overflowing beings waiting to get in!

R-FACTOR: The Overflow Building will make planetary clearing a reality, on this planet.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just when you think Scientology can't get any more stupid - it does.

Screenshot-1215.png

What is masking this Scientologist's vision is her inability to look and think for herself.

How appropriate she is wearing glasses after all the Stupid Powerz Rundowns in Scientology....

and she still can't see.

But she can move her body without making it go ....what ever the fuck that means??? LOLOLOL

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
More stupid...can't wait to see what HH does with this one...."handling Black PR" Take it away HH:wink2:

Screenshot-1272.png

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is an endless supply of Stupid coming out of Scientology - I thought you guys would enjoy the show...

Screenshot-1211.png

TRANSLATED in Scientology lingo - "Get trained" on how to pretend to get along with others so they join Scientology. If they don't like Scientology or speak ill of Hubbard, COB or the CULT - you FIRST ATTACK - go through their folders and find crimes...if you can't find crimes...make them up.

If that doesn't work -

then ignore, hide from, shun and run from the truth about Scientology and disconnect from anyone who won't duplicate what is true for you whilst you chant to them...

"What is true for you ... is true for you":ohmy:

Scientology - the only religion on the planet where "Parishoner's" have to pay tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars and spend umpteen years - to drill and self hypnotize on how disconnect from anyone that does not agree with you and L Con Hubbard's evil cult - and then WAX enthusiasm as to how THETA it all is.....:whistling:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

More stupid...can't wait to see what HH does with this one...."handling Black PR" Take it away HH:wink2:

Screenshot-1272.png

This is a sublimely stupid part of Scientology that I have never seen discussed...

The "tech" of getting someone in Scientology by following the simple steps of the "DISSEMINATION FORMULA". It all begins with contacting an individual and first making sure they don't have any "antagonism" towards Dianetics or Scientology.

If they do have "antagonism towards the subject", Ron's scripture states that you must "handle it" before moving on to the next step of "finding their ruin" and then using it to scare them into signing up for Scientology.

Hubbard doesn't say HOW to "handle" their antagonism, but Scientologists drill each other on it and typically what they do is counter whatever negative statement the person makes about Scientology with a positive one that proves they don't know what they are talking about.

WARNING: I feel a rant coming on....lol

Scieno-Scenario: An OT sits next to a wog on an airplane.

OT
Hey, perhaps you noticed I am reading a book?

PASSENGER
(awakened from snoozing)
Uh, what? No, I hadn't noticed. Did I do something
to disturb you, was I snoring?

OT
No, I just wanted to know if you were curious
about what book I am reading.

PASSENGER
Um, no, actually I was sleeping.

OT
Okay, I get that. But are you now curious
about what book I am reading?

PASSENGER
No, it's okay, I'll just go back to sleep.

OT
Everyone is always curious about this
book, isn't the mystery of what it's about
just killing you? I mean did you see the volcano
on the front cover? Here LOOK!

PASSENGER
Oh..a volcano. That's nice. Thanks
for sharing.

OT
So, now that we have established excellent
two-way communication, I need to go to
the next step. Do you have anything against
Dianetics or Scientology. Did you ever hear
of it?

PASSENGER
Actually, yes. Some friend and people in my
family are involved in Scientology.

OT
So, what do you think about Scientology?

PASSENGER
It's just not for me.

OT
What have you heard that is
negative about it?

PASSENGER
Well, I didn't need to hear
hear anything negative from anyone else.
I just reached my own conclusions.

OT
I wonder why you reached a negative
conclusion. What happened?

PASSENGER
Well, my ex-wife divorced me because
she was a Scientologist and I wasn't interested
in selling our house and real estate and donating
all the money so that Scientology could buy real estate.

OT
Oh, wow! I see how that could have
given you a wrong impression. I'd like to
handle you on that by explaining how
Scientology uses the donations to
help mankind and reduce the
suffering of helpless little
children around the world.

PASSENGER
But that's not the only thing that
turned me against Scientology.
So, when my wife left she took
our 3 kids who each sent
me a letter of disconnection
and I haven't talked to them
in 7 years. And since I worked
for a Scientology business, I got
fired and ended up having to
declare bankruptcy. All my co-workers
also disconnected and they refused
to give me a good referral so I could
show prospective new employers that
I had a great track record for the past
18 years. So, I couldn't find a new job
because nobody wants to hire a person
with no references. Because of that I had
to live on savings and ended up having
to declare bankruptcy. But, there's more.
My ex-wife got my parents into Scientology
also. My mom and dad also sent me disconnection
letter and they refuse to see me or talk to me.
Same with my brothers and sisters, they all
sent disconnection letters and I have no family now.
During the divorce I was interviewed for a TV show
on cults and that's when Scientology goons and Private
Investigators started following me everywhere. They
went door to door where I live and said horrible things
about me to my neighbors. They tried to plant drugs
in my car and have me arrested. Eventually because
of all the lies and intimidation tactics, my landlord got
freaked out and kicked me out of my apartment. As a
matter of fact, that's why I am on this airplane today.
I am flying to the other side of the country to look for
work and a place to live, to try and get far enough
away from these insane, fanatical Scientologists that
I can actually survive in spite of their terrorism.

OT
Well! That's quite a lot of experience you've had
with Scientology. I'd like to handle you on that.

PASSENGER
What do you mean, you'd like to "handle me" on it?

OT
I mean, handle your considerations that
Scientology has done something wrong.

PASSENGER
No. If you want to "handle" me you would need
to "handle" what Scientology did to me. Not
my reactions to that or my conclusions
about how destructive and evil Scientology is.

OT
Well, okay. Whatever. Let's continue
handling your antagonism towards
Scientology, shall we?

PASSENGER
SHouldn't you be talking to Scientology
management instead of talking to me.
If you want to handle the problem, you'd have
to get them to stop their pathological attacks,
apologize and then make up the damage to me.
And cancel disconnection so that my entire family
can come back together without fear of your
harassment, intimidation and fair game black ops.

OT
No that's not the way it works. You're trying
to handle us. We are the most ethical people
on the planet. We are following Ron's policies.
You don't handle us, we handle you.

PASSENGER
Thanks. But I have had enough of your
handling. My life has literally been
destroyed by Scientology and Scientologists.

OT
So, are you saying you still have
unhandled antagonism?

PASSENGER
Have you been listening? I hate
Hubbard and his terrorist tech.

OT
Those are all just considerations. We can
handle that if you just change your
consideration. Then you won't
feel antagonistic any more.

PASSENGER
LOL. I want to feel antagonistic. That's
how sane people separate themselves
from delusional cult fanatics, and
avoid going insane.

OT
I can assure you, Scientologists are
not delusional. I happen to be an OT VIII.

PASSENGER
Whatever.

OT
I see we are starting to land now. Let me have
your phone number and e-mail so we can stay in com.

PASSENGER
Stay in com about what? The moment
this plane lands I am out of here. As a
matter of fact, I am already starting
to feel a profound sense of relief

knowing that in a few moments I
will be able to get out out of this
seat and never talk to you again.

OT
I see. Well, in that case, can I ask you
a small favor? I am on the OT Committee
and there's a lot of pressure for us to keep
our stats up each week. It would really help
if you could write up a quick Success Story.

PASSENGER
Are you serious? LOL. Success??

OT
Yeah, you just said yourself--a moment ago-- that
after we talked you were "starting to feel
a profound sense of relief
". Obviously
we must have handled something, because
you blew a lot of charge and had
a really nice win there.

HelluvaHoax!

Apologies that last post had dialogue that rambled on forever, like a grade zero release with glossolalia. lol

Once those two characters started talking, it was like rats running in a maze. They couldn't find the cheese or the exit so they kept on runnin' (their mouths).

So, don't blame me, write those KRs on the "PASSENGER" and the "OT", they're the ones that would not STFU. lol

Jump

Operating teatime

Apologies that last post had dialogue that rambled on forever, like a grade zero release with glossolalia. lol

Once those two characters started talking, it was like rats running in a maze. They couldn't find the cheese or the exit so they kept on runnin' (their mouths).

So, don't blame me, write those KRs on the "PASSENGER" and the "OT", they're the ones that would not STFU. lol

meh longest post I ever read, and still lolled ;)

btw i think we all sat next to that guy - or his non-scientologist cousin - some time. :hysterical:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh HH - it was eerily so "spot on" - the whole thing!!

I recall I got a guy in Scientology who had a been in Scientology back in the 80's in LA. He had a horrific experience and the "execs" in the tiny little Morgue I brought him to "handled" his antagonism.

They made a BIG DEAL about how UNSTANDARD and NOT OKAY the goons in the 80's were "doing Scientology" . They seemed to CARE SO DEEPLY about making sure the guy knew THAT was NOT Scientology....they allowed the guy to talk about it for DAYS, WEEKS etc....

I thought to myself (I was new too) WOW - These Scientologist's really CARE!! They kept telling us both - "Scientology does not do things like that - that is not done any more" ... I think it was stuff they did like crush regging, lying about benefits of being on staff and other sordid lies, betrayals and crimes....

It was an "apparancy" that these Scientologist's really care and they don't want to have a bad reputation and go the extra mile to handle people's antagonism's about Scientology...I am impressed....Okay - count me in. (See how the ole Tubb of Lard's tech works standardly when applied)

Yep - took the bait - hook, line and sinker~! CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE

Years later - after ScienDollatry scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars out of us both - we THEN had OUR OWN HORRIFIC, CRIMINAL experiences with the Criminal Con Organization disguised as a "church" and found out they are above the LAWS of the land so they can bribe, steal, extort, betray, lie and crush people with no consequences of any kind.

and when we tried to use their JUSTICE :whistling:system....we were shunned, deemed nattering DB's with big crimes to hide...and illegal PC's cuz we at some point along our whole tracks - were connected to THE PSYCH's!! :omg: LOL

We both LOOKED at the internet and WENT CLEAR and then became cause over our bank accounts and lives again!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! LOL

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 22 FEBRUARY 1979

NED for OTs Series 46

BTs WITH MISUNDERSTOOD WORDS

I have discovered that BTs can have misunderstood words too!:unsure:

The body’s ear might hear one thing and the BT might hear something else entirely, direct. This results in Mis-U sounds and oral words. The BTs don’t know what the person is saying, nor do they know what is being said to the person, due to these Mis-Us. And the person gets caught in the middle of this flow channel, experiencing the reaction to the BT’s Mis-U. The usual reaction of the BTs is just to withdraw.

BTs can get Mis-Us from reading matter, foreign languages, and I have found BTs that don’t speak English. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.