What's new

Cruise has no sense of humor

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
I just saw this clip on YouTube and thought it was kind of funny. I wondered why the sound was so terrible but shortly into the clip you find out why. This may have been posted before. Sorry if I'm repeating it. Tom's bit starts at 5:32
https://youtu.be/SyP2Bmny2_k

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology audits out "sense of humor"

It means the "being does not understand"

and Tom Cruise does not understand...

just how duped he was

plus his shattered families and his failed 3 marriages

and endless supply of Bee Tees and Clusters to rid himself of...

AND let's not forget about the endless supply of past life transgressions to pay for....and make up the damage for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It gets expensive and life shattering to clear the planet

Not for the namby pamby panty waist dilettantes either!

an0n

Patron
I just saw this clip on YouTube and thought it was kind of funny. I wondered why the sound was so terrible but shortly into the clip you find out why. This may have been posted before. Sorry if I'm repeating it. Tom's bit starts at 5:32
https://youtu.be/SyP2Bmny2_k

This appears to be in Tom Cruise's wannabe Miscavige phase, where the entire population of planet earth better put their manners in, or get their suppression SUPER SHATTERED!

"You're a jerk. You're a real jerk!" You don't get any more shattered than that.

Tom has since cooled down from his manic wannabe Miscavige days. Now you can watch him on Jimmy Fallon's show getting water thrown in his face, eggs cracked over his head, him repeatedly losing in messy contests. So much for his perfect recall of the whole time track. You'd think he would've seen all these SP's coming for him with their enturbulated water guns and eggs.

Must've been all those SP cunt wives of his, making him wrong!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I'm no fan of Cruise, but I'm with him on this one.

The guy acted like a jerk.

Most people would be pissed off if that happened to them, and I don't think most celebrities in that position would have found it any funnier than Cruise did.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors

Most people would be pissed off if that happened to them, and I don't think most celebrities in that position would have found it any funnier than Cruise did.

You have a point. I'm just coming from my own experience where I've had that happen to me and a lot worse and it just makes me laugh like hell. Then again I'm not a superstar in a $2,000 Armani suit who just had someone spend an hour on my hair. Anyway, I have a pretty weird sense of humor. More dry British than American. "Always look on the bright side of life...."

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Same here,

Actually, to be fair, I tought he handled it pretty much well and didn't loose it...that guy appeared to be a real jerk.
(I wouldn't remain cool as he did...)

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Yeah....

I guess you could say he has a sick narcissistic sense of humor... Like amused that he deprived a passenger in his plane of oxygen so he can save a little time

Seems really low toned to me like 1.1 or a lower harmonic of that or hostility, to use cult speak...

https://youtu.be/Ecwh7g5GnP0