What's new

Travolta at the Grammys....

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
I watched the OJ Simpson movie where John Travolta played Robert Shapiro - one of OJ's sleezy attorney's.

I thought he did a terrible job acting and he looked really creepy. Is this the best they could come with to portray the creepy sleezy attorney - Robert Shapiro?

2DAAC47700000578-3284973-image-a-8_1445538935629.jpg

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
That probably was awkward for Travolta

Scientology has been so exposed it's going to be impossible for them to not run into critics soon

mistii

Patron
I watched the OJ Simpson movie where John Travolta played Robert Shapiro - one of OJ's sleezy attorney's.

I thought he did a terrible job acting and he looked really creepy. Is this the best they could come with to portray the creepy sleezy attorney - Robert Shapiro?

2DAAC47700000578-3284973-image-a-8_1445538935629.jpg

Yes he did look horribe portraying Shapiro....LOL:biggrin:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I don't know if anyone noticed....but, at this year's Grammys, Travolta introduced Keith Urban....

This struck me as kinda funny.....Travolta introducing a Cult's Delclared SP's husband. (AFAIK ) ( he's married to Nicole Kidman. )

Just strikes me as the usual....the Cult has different rules for regular folk and their Celeb members...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vi...ys-multiple-joke-attempts-grammys-2017-975208

I thought the cult had JT on a tighter lease than that.

Is he scrubbing bathrooms at the FH now ?

Jump

Operating teatime
I thought the cult had JT on a tighter lease than that.

Is he scrubbing bathrooms at the FH now ?

Autocorrect can be a bitch but that one (leash) is brilliant.

Lease your life from a cult.

Just like you pay big bucks toward the great Ideal Morgue, then when it gets opened, pay more rent to use it, then they sell it off and keep the cash

:duh: