What's new

Nolch&Alanzo on Scn haters

Veda

Sponsor
Not everything Alanzo says is nonsense. It was said better decades ago. I've said it, off and on: The subject of Scientology has both good and bad, but I add that it's rotten at the core, and the "good" is used as bait to lure people, snag them, and then reel them in.

My take on Scientology is different from some others, but I haven't the inclination to call them "haters" or "bigots." They are not, and it's cooperating with a corporate Scientology propaganda line to call critics such names.

tattly_these_are_things_haters_web_design_01_grande.jpg

Gib

Crusader
Not everything Alanzo says is nonsense. It was said better decades ago. I've said it, off and on: The subject of Scientology has both good and bad, but I add that it's rotten at the core, and the "good" is used as bait to lure people, snag them, and then reel them in.

My take on Scientology is different from some others, but I haven't the inclination to call them "haters" or bigots." They are not, and it's cooperating with a corporate Scientology propaganda line to call critics such names.

tattly_these_are_things_haters_web_design_01_grande.jpg

I like Alanzo. I have been posting comments on his blog as Gib, lots of comments. I like interacting with him, he's a fellow human and I question him or others as he does me.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
@ Gib

Sometimes Yodachick reads your comments overthere....just to read how it willl be answered though! :)

Interesting! (you speak your mind and make good points :coolwink:)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I actually enjoyed some of Alanzo's posts (years ago) when he had something to say, rather than being a monotony-inducing, crusading, sermonizing, moralizing preacher.

It's painfully predictable and boring when virtually every thread/post ends in Alanzo "virtue signaling" about himself--and lecturing others about his newfound superiority.

Even that vainglorious strutting might be slightly tolerable at times--if it were not for his inexplicably and incessantly fickle election of adversaries-du-jour. He trashes anyone, and eventually everyone--and then proudly announces that he has "discovered" the answer to everyone's problem. The problem that, in fact, only he is suffering from. This is also commonly known as trolling. lol

BOREDOM, I tell ya! That's why I post one-half tone above Alanzo, in a sincere effort to help him come up the tone scale to ANTAGONISM, lol.

Gib

Crusader
Sometimes Yodachick reads your comments overthere there..just to read how it willl be answered though! :)

Interesting! (you speak your mind and make good points :coolwink:)

Gib always defaults to Axiom 1, in the beginning and forever there are no clears or OT's. :yes::coolwink:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I actually enjoyed some of Alanzo's posts (years ago) when he had something to say, rather than being a monotony-inducing, crusading, sermonizing, moralizing preacher.

I know Alonzo watches ESMB and discusses things said here on his blog. So, Hi Alonzo! :coolwink:

I agree with HH that Alanzo has had plenty of good things to say over the years. When he said something I agreed with, I hit the "Like" button, if I disagreed, I said so. He's also had the ability, like a lot of people, to stir the shit and annoy the hell out of people. I don't remember the two banning incidents particularly, but I would guess that it had to do with abusiveness or violating the rules, and not because he said things the mods disagreed with.

I haven't seen anyone being banned from ESMB for saying something "disagreeable". There are FZers who post regularly here who say things most exes would disagree with, and as long as they are civil, they don't get banned. They help keep discussions lively.

I try to look at each post on its merits alone and judge each one on the content, not on whether I like or dislike the personality who posted it. I felt that way about Marty, I feel that way about Tony Ortega, Mike Rinder, Alanzo, and others. I read Tony's blog everyday for news, which he is really good at. But he's pissed me off a few times himself. Disagreement is healthy. If you're not allowed to disagree, you might be looking at a totalitarian cult.

Anyway, I never felt inclined to post comments to any of those blogs. I'll stick with ESMB.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see they are comparing Tony Ortega's blog and ESMB to cults and it seems mainly to be based on the fact that these places contain groups of like-minded people (as do all blogs and message boards).

Just because there is a general mood on these sites towards certain subjects doesn't mean you can't express a contrary opinion. Anyone can express almost any opinion they like but the trick is to step away once the heat starts coming at you. The people who get banned tend to be the ones who stir up the majority of members and keep doing it until the mods have to step in.

A cult is something entirely different.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Lol

Wonder twins

They're almost up to milestone one level of idiocracy but not quite they need to step it up

Weak satire...

You cannot piecemeal Scientology by definition it's all in or all our there is no such thing as independent or the religion vs the church

Clear your words squirrels

You have to scrap it all and start over

Scientology is another n word

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I try to look at each post on its merits alone and judge each one on the content, not on whether I like or dislike the personality who posted it
. I felt that way about Marty, I feel that way about Tony Ortega, Mike Rinder, Alanzo, and others. I read Tony's blog everyday for news, which he is really good at. But he's pissed me off a few times himself. Disagreement is healthy. If you're not allowed to disagree, you might be looking at a totalitarian cult.

Anyway, I never felt inclined to post comments to any of those blogs. I'll stick with ESMB.

Emphasis mine.
What you said! :thumbsup:

Same for me! Even on ESMB, some of us would have good reasons to dislike eachother for being in total disagreement on certain topics of a certain subforum :biggrin:
But we don't...
and to the opposite, we find ourselve having similar views and mindset about other topics..and soon are again to all have a good laughters over a post, a shoop, and cartoon or whatever...

That's why life is rich, and that's what make discussing with people valuable that enrich our live......even it my views may be to the opposite of the spectrum of some others opinions..they respect me and I respect them..Otherwise, I wouldn't have stay 6 years here.

If I am supposed to obey a cult mind and please a guru here..please tell me who...I don't have a clue...If, supposely, a few do that..well..it's their right and I don't oppose.

At the end..most of us enjoy a common charestic we find on ESMB.. ..humour and efforts to keep it as light as possible..despite some heavy content we can read here.

In the event there would be such ''haters'' they talk about (which I don't know who it is supposed to be..since it looks like a generality) ..it's not a a characteristic that makes ESMB stands out..what makes ESMB stands out is the HUMOUR and OPEN MIND to all views and opinions. But one must not forget..trying to sell the wonders of $cientology to a majority of people who abandonned it, years and decades ago..may triggers some laughters, humour, disagreement, or whatever...If one want to be ''acknowledged'' well, he may find another place...more appropriate...to be ''validated''

I see they are comparing Tony Ortega's blog and ESMB to cults and it seems mainly to be based on the fact that these places contain groups of like-minded people (as do all blogs and message boards).

Just because there is a general mood on these sites towards certain subjects doesn't mean you can't express a contrary opinion.
Anyone can express almost any opinion they like but the trick is to step away once the heat starts coming at you. The people who get banned tend to be the ones who stir up the majority of members and keep doing it until the mods have to step in.

A cult is something entirely different.

Emphasis mine.
What you said!

:yes:

Even within the community of people here who are totally out of $cientology mindset, there is a vast array of opinions, views expressed about either $cientology, the tech, LRH, indies...
I am among those who would say there is nothing of value in $cientology (unless my ma wouldn't have raised me properly and I would need to learn the WTH content) I do consider the teck to be a sort of a collective implanted mental illness...(no intend to offend here..I am a christian and some think the same for christians...Okay with me.) but I don't carry hate toward $cientologist, indies, or people who stick to their affirmations about the workable part of $cientology pseudo-tech. (I dislike the OSA retards who fuck people's live to destroy them though)

Remaining genuine, true while expressing our opinions, whithout trying to please some people, being able to express it, and to consider others without hate...is something that I often find as ESMB hard core...It's always surprising to me that some people call it the nasty place, the cult, the haters, I don't know who they are supposed to be, :confused2:

Also..people are quite decent..they even read incomprehensible Yoda speaks posts.. and apparently they get the content meaning as well as the very intent ( since they are interested) . I have much interactions here with people...(no compalency though) ; and quite amazing..is ...they never ever make an offending comment neither confuse the language barrier with ''appears idiot''

Why???? They focus on substance rather than form ..this is the main difference and makes all things different.
But but but..I wouldn't never post in some other places..for this specific reason.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

---snipped---
In the event there would be such ''haters'' they talk about (which I don't know who it is supposed to be..since it looks like a generality) ..it's not a a characteristic that makes ESMB stands out..what makes ESMB stands out is the HUMOUR and OPEN MIND to all views and opinions.

ANSWER: Alanzo has clearly identified ESMB's #1 "hater" and #1 "biggest asshole", even dedicating entire blog essays to his scholarly search to find and "declare" the most evil, mentally ill and corrupt person on ESMB. I am extremely proud to share a huge win--that HelluvaHoax! won in all categories! LOL. No, I am not joking.

EXPLANATION: Alanzo hates Tony O, Karen, Mike Rinder, Chris Shelton and any other ex-Scn critic that has a base of people who read their writing. In Hubbardian tradition, Alanzo believes that by "attacking" the competition (e.g. Hubbard's half-century of crazed paranoid attacks on psychs and mental health professionals) he will troll his way to Total Readership, LOL.

ps: If anyone thinks this is unduly harsh, they simply haven't lurked enough (various websites) to see the identical shit-stirring TROLLING SCAM that Alanzo repeatedly runs. It always starts so nicely with friendly PR conversation and "logic"--just before the ruse devolves into irrational ad hominems, bizarre conspiracy theories, creepy crusades and paranoid chest thumping. On the bright side, Alanzo provides a humorously entertaining showcase for how hypocrisy works.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I don't remember the two banning incidents particularly, but I would guess that it had to do with abusiveness or violating the rules, and not because he said things the mods disagreed with.

I haven't seen anyone being banned from ESMB for saying something "disagreeable".

From memory, he went on and on and on and on being critical about and abusive to Emma, and in the end she decided sainthood (hers) had its limits and it just wasn't worth the hassle any more. I would have kicked his ass off the board ages before she did.

Paul

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

ANSWER: Alanzo has clearly identified ESMB's #1 "hater" and #1 "biggest asshole", even dedicating entire blog essays to his scholarly search to find and "declare" the most evil, mentally ill and corrupt person on ESMB. I am extremely proud to share a huge win--that HelluvaHoax! won in all categories! LOL. No, I am not joking.

EXPLANATION: Alanzo hates Tony O, Karen, Mike Rinder, Chris Shelton and any other ex-Scn critic that has a base of people who read their writing. In Hubbardian tradition, Alanzo believes that by "attacking" the competition (e.g. Hubbard's half-century of crazed paranoid attacks on psychs and mental health professionals) he will troll his way to Total Readership, LOL.

OMG! :bigcry:

I'm stunned to read that Hoaxyboy!
I recal few years ago you were ''identifyied'': The ESMB guru
then last year : The clown (which I find is correct though since you fulfill your duties quite well :biggrin:)

So now you were nominated the most corrupt, mentally ill and evil ?????

One thing that must be made clear; This is not name calling, this is not to introvert , this is not hate,
this is an indication that pretend to be the correct one, in order for you to resolve your case and ethics situation.
See???

But, in the event you find yourself in deep despair at this moment, (because you don't understand how and why you pulled it in...) please receive this piece of gem to comfort you
and for you not to make your mind drawn into a stuck needle : feel there is hope for mentally ill people like you Hoaxy...
You know, till you remain theta...you can postulate beautiful ARC with Alanzo and friends, so we can all see what your degraded mind, clothes, words, evil laughters, all hide... a beautifull tiny one dry seed of a huge thetan to grow and flourish...may people water this tiny seed of thetaness in you !
[video]https://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU[/video]

Then,only then, you, Hoaxy will bloom in a wonderfull big theta thetan and no more hate you will ever spread again, no more enturbulation you will ever create again in the peacefuly harmonious $cientology planet, LRH devoted his life to make expand and grow

May you put your ethics in , take responsibility for you situation and make $cientology great again! :dance3:

Agree????
Good boy! :yes:

ML
Lotus
XXX

Remember if you don't feel good you can call me, I'll fly your ruds!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

OMG! :bigcry:

It's so stunned to read that Hoaxyboy!
I recal few years ago you were ''identifyied'': The ESMB guru
then last year : The clown (which I find is correct though since you fulfill your duties quite well :biggrin:)

So now you were nominated the most corrupt, mentally ill and evil ?????

One thing that must be made clear; This is not name calling, this is not to introvert you, this is not hate,
this is an indication that pretend to be the correct one, in order for y ou to resolve your case and ethics situation.
See???

But, in the event you find yourself in deep despair at this moment, (because you don't understand how and why you pulled it in...) please received this piece of gem to comfort you
and for you not to make your mind drawn into a stucked needle : feel there is hope for mentally ill people like you Hoaxy...
You know, till you remain theta...you can postulate beautiful ARC with Alanzo and friends, so we can all see what your degraded mind, clothes, words, laughter, all hide... a beautifull tiny one dry seed of a huge thetan to grow and flourish...may people arose this tiny seed of thetaness in you,

Then, you , Hoaxy will bloom in a wonderfull big theta thetan and no more hate you will ever spread again, no more enturbulation you will ever create again in the peacefuly harmonious $cientology planet LRH devoted his life to make expand and grow

May you put your ethics and make $cientology great again! :dance3:

Agree????
Good boy! :yes:

ML
Lotus
XXX

Remember if you don't feel good you can call me, I'll fly your ruds!

:hysterical:

You!!

Big Hugs,
hh​

Gib

Crusader
From memory, he went on and on and on and on being critical about and abusive to Emma, and in the end she decided sainthood (hers) had its limits and it just wasn't worth the hassle any more. I would have kicked his ass off the board ages before she did.

Paul

both Alanzo and Lone Star caused themselves to be banned on purpose, they both know the rules damn well.

Alanzo makes it sound like he was banned for voicing an opinion and Andy has fallen for it as well as others who agree with Alanzo.

Maybe it's because Alanzo, Lone Star, Andy and others don't quite understand Ad Hom. There is fine line and can be tricky and not understood. Or maybe Alanzo is trapping people?

https://literarydevices.net/ad-hominem/

Now consider there is lots of ad hom against or made to Hubbard or scientology or DM. IE he was just a pulp fiction writer, a science fiction writer, failed at college, didn't pay his bills, locked kids in chain lockers, all the bad things Hubbard did, etc.

Oh, and what about DM and the hole and his army of lawyers & PI's?

But the topic or argument is scientology/dianetics. Is what Hubbard wrote the truth or not, regardless of his past bad deeds?

From my experience, no the truth written by Hubbard is not truth, for there are no "clears" or "OT's". It's fraud, out-exchange and a rip-off and a false faith or religion.

I don't care about the good in scientology that trapped us, the big picture is this so called religion is bogus as the only logic I'm using is that there are no clears or OT's.

I am in 100% disagreement with Alanzo and Lone Star, I will not forward or contribute to debate scientology in any way shape or form on Alanzos blog, it was fun for awhile, but I changed my mind. This does not mean I hate Alanzo, Lone Star or others but I don't want to give them the opportunity to debate. eh, I changed my mind on my god given right to communicate when and where and on what I wish to do.

No doubt Alanzo will give me the label of anti scientology fanatic or even being tribal. LOL

Lone Star, you agreed in your reply to me on Alanzo blog, that there are no clears or OT's. Do you really think it's OK to let people read and study LRH books, lectures, training, auditing for a long time whether in the corporate COS or Indie for a false purpose or false belief or even right as a citizen to believe in a false outcome of clear or OT?

You and Alanzo and other ex's who post there are forwarding a delusion created by Hubbard and delusional thinking of clear and OT.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

both Alanzo and Lone Star caused themselves to be banned on purpose, they both know the rules damn well.

Alanzo makes it sound like he was banned for voicing an opinion and Andy has fallen for it as well as others who agree with Alanzo.

Maybe it's because Alanzo, Lone Star, Andy and others don't quite understand Ad Hom. There is fine line and can be tricky and not understood. Or maybe Alanzo is trapping people?

https://literarydevices.net/ad-hominem/

Now consider there is lots of ad hom against or made to Hubbard or scientology or DM. IE he was just a pulp fiction writer, a science fiction writer, failed at college, didn't pay his bills, locked kids in chain lockers, all the bad things Hubbard did, etc.

Oh, and what about DM and the hole and his army of lawyers & PI's?

But the topic or argument is scientology/dianetics. Is what Hubbard wrote the truth or not, regardless of his past bad deeds?

From my experience, no the truth written by Hubbard is not truth, for there are no "clears" or "OT's". It's fraud, out-exchange and a rip-off and a false faith or religion.

I don't care about the good in scientology that trapped us, the big picture is this so called religion is bogus as the only logic I'm using is that there are no clears or OT's.

I am in 100% disagreement with Alanzo and Lone Star, I will not forward or contribute to debate scientology in any way shape or form on Alanzos blog, it was fun for awhile, but I changed my mind. This does not mean I hate Alanzo, Lone Star or others but I don't want to give them the opportunity to debate. eh, I changed my mind on my god given right to communicate when and where and on what I wish to do.

No doubt Alanzo will give me the label of anti scientology fanatic or even being tribal. LOL

Lone Star, you agreed in your reply to me on Alanzo blog, that there are no clears or OT's. Do you really think it's OK to let people read and study LRH books, lectures, training, auditing for a long time whether in the corporate COS or Indie for a false purpose or false belief or even right as a citizen to believe in a false outcome of clear or OT?

You and Alanzo and other ex's who post there are forwarding a delusion created by Hubbard and delusional thinking of clear and OT.

Cool post.

I'll make an observation on Alanzo's posts--because I have been watching him play the same game for a lot of years. I find everyone online posting about Scn (e.g. COS Scientologists, celebs, blow execs, former high level auditors, Ex-Scientologists, Indie Scn, FZ Scn, Never-Ins, et al) to all be fascinating--for different reasons.

Alanzo, despite his disclaimers, has always craved attention. He has some writing skills--but not developed enough at this point to attract more than a scant view/comment here and there. That's why he resorted to something that professional or skilled writers do not have to do--gimmicks. That's how he is trying to solve the lack of attention.

His gimmick consists, essentially, of one trick he tries again and again, ad infinitum. He lures people into conversation using PR charm and a patina of "logic". He makes great efforts to populate his posts with references to Plato, Socrates and other more modern philosophers, researchers, authors/books. This lays the foundation of his gimmick.

He even makes a showing of the "Socratic Method" and goes through the same drill of "asking questions" of his reader--to try to engage them in what portends to be a reasoned "discussion". That's all a ruse.

Once he snares someone's attention online, he then begins to throw in subtle barbs, innuendo and he doesn't answer questions directly, but resorts to ambiguity, "cute" non-answers and dancing around the subject as if people on the forum are there JUST dying and hoping to gain his priceless wisdom.

When people start getting annoyed, he then throws out non-sequitur "jokes" or lame attempts at "satire" (neither of which are funny). Then he typically & awkwardly tries to engage others in a role-playing game where he is the celeb superstar and others are his obsequious inferiors. It's a creepy kind of humor that only he seems to value the humor (or "admiration" from).

Now is when Alanzo really gets going. When other posters start grilling him on his bizarre and frequently nonsensical ideas, the conversation heats up because people don't like getting played by showoffs and arrogant jerks. That's when Alanzo switches gears. He then begins BACK-PEDALING and WALKING BACK things he has claimed before.

Astonishingly, right before everyone's eyes, he begins negating his own previous statements, positions and crusades. Now everyone is thoroughly confused, which is exactly what he wanted in the first place. Many furious posts start flying and he continues to dance around, quite delighted with his clownish ability to hold so many people's attention.

When it gets too stupid and absurd, people start to ignore him. He then begins TROLLING THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM AND HIS PROBLEMS.

People react and Alanzo continues relishing his short-lived role as the contrarian philosopher that knows more than anyone--and never misses an opportunity to deliver his "virtue signaling" sermons. The topic is always the same--"WHY YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME, ALANZO, A SPIRITUALLY AND MORALLY SUPERIOR PERSON TO YOU".

All this culminates in a trolling maelstrom and THAT'S exactly when Alanzo gets banned--because he becomes fully, contemptibly and irreconcilably toxic to the message board or blog.

Well, there you have it. Trolling, Gimmicks and Hypocritical Sermons by Alanzo--about the dangers of Trolling, Gimmicks & Hypocrisy! LOL

Last edited: