What's new

NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I take it that by the red underlining of the Fair Game Law, that this is supposed to show that "Ethics tech was out," etc.

The practice of Fair Game was never discontinued. The 1968 "cancellation" was a PR action - a ruse.

pl-cancel-fair-game.gif

The practice of Fair Game was reaffirmed on the same day that public use of the term was forbidden for Public Relations purposes.

Most SP Declares after late 1968 didn't include the term "Fair Game." However, this SP Declare, minus the words "Fair Game," is similar to many others from that period.

Read HCOPL 23 December 1965, Suppressive Acts, again.

Better yet, read the original issue from 7 March 1965 that advocates murder and arson.

This is how Hubbard designed Scientology. It helps no one to be in denial about it, or mislead others regarding it. The Scientological Onion: http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105/index.html
That specific HCO PL, and/or a link thereto, has been tweeted numerous times in reference to Mike Rinder's essay Dealing with Critics of Scientology – The L. Ron Hubbard Playbook.

Veda

Sponsor
Absolutely not. On the contrary, the red underlining of the Fair Game Law was added solely to draw attention to the Fair Game Law.

That's fine. :) (Was there a response by them? Didn't see it. Assumed the red underling was their response.)

The added info is still useful, and is helpful is untangling the web of deceit spun by Hubbard.

Kind of rushed right now. More later perhaps.

CommunicatorIC

That's fine. :) (Was there a response by them? Didn't see it. Assumed the red underling was their response.)

The added info is still useful, and is helpful is untangling the web of deceit spun by Hubbard.

Kind of rushed right now. More later perhaps.
No response by them. Just to make something clear, this is the Twitter bio of Independent Scientology News, which made the Tweet:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/with_replies

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Independent news about Scientology. Not associated with the Church of Scientology or Independent Scientology. Tweets & RTs not endorsements, but simply news.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * *

Veda

Sponsor
is-logo2.png

No response by them. Just to make something clear, this is the Twitter bio of Independent Scientology News, which made the Tweet:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/with_replies

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Independent news about Scientology. Not associated with the Church of Scientology or Independent Scientology. Tweets & RTs not endorsements, but simply news.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * *

OK. Not rushed anymore. In my haste, I had, briefly, foolishly thought you had somehow achieved "two way comm" with Independent Scientology maven and PR person Mark Shreffler, or perhaps one of his associates.

My bad.:blush:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Please post documentation to support this claim that Ron Hubbard ordered those OT Levels removed "original" OT Levels removed from the Grade Chart. You will have to do better than merely posting some else's say-so.

LRH ED 301 INT 17 Dec 1978 Ron's Journal 30 "The Year of Lightning Fast New Tech" has the same line-up as this FICoS grade chart.

The LRH HCOB that was the Grade Chart that had NOTS replacing those other levels. Every person in at the time saw it posted as the Grade Chart.
:duh:

HCOB is a specific issue type, and is not a synonym for "issue".

Documentation is only a proof of documents, if we're being picky. By that I mean there have been many HCOBs whose actual authorship is cloudy, to put it mildly.

I was working in NOTs Tech Services at Saint Hill around 1980, and I remember (I think!) the grade charts that had NOTs as a level before "old" OT4-7, then with NOTs/Solo NOTs replacing "old" OT4-7. NOTs had lotsa HCOBs, of course. Was there ever any HCOB that even mentioned the, er, retirement of "old" OT4-7?

None of the above is proof that Hubbard changed the grade chart. For that we have to rely on statements from defectors that Hubbard was in the driving seat at those times.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
HCOB is a specific issue type, and is not a synonym for "issue".

Documentation is only a proof of documents, if we're being picky. By that I mean there have been many HCOBs whose actual authorship is cloudy, to put it mildly.

I was working in NOTs Tech Services at Saint Hill around 1980, and I remember (I think!) the grade charts that had NOTs as a level before "old" OT4-7, then with NOTs/Solo NOTs replacing "old" OT4-7. NOTs had lotsa HCOBs, of course. Was there ever any HCOB that even mentioned the, er, retirement of "old" OT4-7?

None of the above is proof that Hubbard changed the grade chart. For that we have to rely on statements from defectors that Hubbard was in the driving seat at those times.

Paul

I've seen a grade chart that has NOTs as a booster rundown
for those having trouble doing original OT levels. It was in Pat
and Ray Kreniks courseroom. NOTs was not then a bridge level.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please post documentation to support this claim that Ron Hubbard ordered those OT Levels removed "original" OT Levels removed from the Grade Chart. You will have to do better than merely posting some else's say-so.

LRH ED 301 INT 17 Dec 1978 Ron's Journal 30 "The Year of Lightning Fast New Tech" has the same line-up as this FICoS grade chart.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

Maybe there is something in the court case against David Mayo and the claim of who developed and owned NOTS.

CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: David LaCroix [@kd_lacroix] & Scientolipedia [@Scientolipedia] - If it's not fun, its not Scientology - Part One, by the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains [@AOGreatPlains]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scient...-if-its-not-fun-its-not-scientology--part-one

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Scientology Outside of the Church presents “David Lacroix: If It's Not Fun, It's Not Scientology” Part One. In this segment, we cover his experiences in the church, his views on the Sea Org versus the Guardian's Office, and how the "fun" was taken out of the church. He also describes the inception and goals of Scientolopedia.

Enjoy!

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * *

Last edited: