What's new

New Study Proves Peoples' Brains Work in Sync Together

JustSheila

Crusader
OR does it mean that we all have charge on dirty jokes and need someone to tell lots of them so we can all go clear on the 2D as a group?:coolwink:

1459317727-703031436bd19cd6d193803e435089cc-600x398.jpg

But, it's very hard for me to take much of this e-meter and charge stuff seriously. I tried (very very hard) to take it seriously while I was on the road to total freedom. But then I had a profoundly suppressive cognition (that somehow managed to suppressively F/N!) which was just this:

IF ALL AUDIENCE MEMBERS IN A COMEDY CLUB WERE
HOLDING CANS WHILE THEY WERE LAUGHING, AND
THE METER WAS "BLOWING DOWN" AND "F/Ning"--
DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY ARE "BLOWING CHARGE"
AND THUS GETTING CASE GAIN AND MOVING UP
THE BRIDGE TO BECOMING FULL OT?

That's why Scientology tech is a complete "joke" to me.

When someone goes Clear or goes Exterior or goes OT, or knocks hats off at 50 feet--I promise to stop treating the subject like it's a joke.

Syncin' with ya ... :biggrin:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Naturally, I see your points.

But, with the sensitivity cranked up to such hyperactive twitching, it seemed like the meter was CONSTANTLY reading.
Oh, I agree. It amazes me that anyone can see anything in that mess. I couldn't when trying to do it as an auditor. I had enough trouble in regular auditing trying to spot a simple instant read in a regular session -- it's easier in solo because you can feel stuff shift in your mind when it's hot.

I know that the meter needle moves around when anyone picks up the cans, but the rest of the interpretive guesswork about "charge" and "erasing" and "restimulation" is all just woo science.
Dunno about all of it, but some of it, yeah.

If not, why are people getting reads on the "Which is Your Favorite Vegetable?" e-meter drill. Are we to believe that asparagus and bok toy have "charge" on them? LOL.
Clearly, there is more to a meter read than it reflecting spotted charge. Dunno what, exactly, other than that it's not nailed down.

I have seen, experienced and witnessed lots of meter reactions. Some of them coincide with the PC having realizations and experiencing momentary relief. Time and experience has taught me a valuable lesson--that a great deal of those life-changing "COGNITIONS" (accompanied by charge-erasing meter reactions) were absolute and complete LIES. In other words, the brilliant insights were bullshit; therefore, what? Charge is supposed to blow on EXACT TIME, PLACE, FORM & EVENT. But there we all were, "blowing charge" on WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE, WRONG PLACE, WRONG FORM and WRONG EVENT.

Yup.

My God, Paul, does anyone actually believe that Rolf can hold soup cans in Germany and perform psychometric diagnostics on your mind?
Well, what turned me from a "don't know" to a believer was getting dozens of hours of auditing from Robert and observing him picking up things literally scores of times correctly and not missing one once. Like he would say, "blah blah blah" (the appropriate R3X command) and I'd execute it for maybe ten seconds and say "yup", then he'd give the next (identical) command, "yup", repeat this exchange several times (the number varied between 2 and 12 roughly), and then something would happen my end (let's say it erased, whatever really happened) and I'd say yup after the same time interval in the same tone of voice etc. He'd ask, "did something occur?", I'd laugh and say yeah and give the details, and we'd go on to the next part of the procedure.

Scores of times, perfect record, not one miss, not one. Now, one could say, ah yes, you changed your voice tone (or breathing, or heart rate, or whatever) and he picked up on that. I can only say that would be much more impressive to me than what actually occurred.

Paul

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
May show suggestibility:

Meter reads.

Auditor: "What was that?"

PC: "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah"

The meter read so there must be something there.

:)

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh, I agree. It amazes me that anyone can see anything in that mess. I couldn't when trying to do it as an auditor. I had enough trouble in regular auditing trying to spot a simple instant read in a regular session -- it's easier in solo because you can feel stuff shift in your mind when it's hot.

Dunno about all of it, but some of it, yeah.

Clearly, there is more to a meter read than it reflecting spotted charge. Dunno what, exactly, other than that it's not nailed down.

Yup.

Well, what turned me from a "don't know" to a believer was getting dozens of hours of auditing from Robert and observing him picking up things literally scores of times correctly and not missing one once. Like he would say, "blah blah blah" (the appropriate R3X command) and I'd execute it for maybe ten seconds and say "yup", then he'd give the next (identical) command, "yup", repeat this exchange several times (the number varied between 2 and 12 roughly), and then something would happen my end (let's say it erased, whatever really happened) and I'd say yup after the same time interval in the same tone of voice etc. He'd ask, "did something occur?", I'd laugh and say, yeah, and we'd go on to the next part of the procedure.

Scores of times, perfect record, not one miss, not one. Now, one could say, ah yes, you changed your voice tone (or breathing, or heart rate, or whatever) and he picked up on that. I can only say that would be much more impressive to me than what actually occurred.

Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0t0EW6z8a0

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
But, it's very hard for me to take much of this e-meter and charge stuff seriously.

Well, I can take "charge" stuff seriously, because it is observable in life. The mechanics of what is going on is not too clear, but one can still work with it to a good extent.

The meter, on the other hand, is too wild for my taste. The mechanics of what is going on is very unclear (charge on asparagus? etc), and it is all too suggestible for sensible use.

Paul

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
There IS a great deal to be said about the value rapport in auditing.

Back when he couldn't use the meter in Scientology (1952?), LRH averred that an auditor didn't need a meter, just good ARC with the PC.

He repeated this idea when talking about having success in Group Auditing in the Phoenix Lectures.

The best auditor I ever had did the mind-meld thing. As far as I could tell, she never used the meter in front of her. It didn't hurt that she was pretty too!

Terril park

Sponsor
Well, I can take "charge" stuff seriously, because it is observable in life. The mechanics of what is going on is not too clear, but one can still work with it to a good extent.

The meter, on the other hand, is too wild for my taste. The mechanics of what is going on is very unclear (charge on asparagus? etc), and it is all too suggestible for sensible use.

Paul

It seems biofeedback is used in several related disciplines other than Scn

https://psychotherapy.com/bio.html

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Thanks for your correct indication!

On your advice, I routed myself to Qual for a cramming cycle. Using Ron's Data Series they found my WHY and then my space felt bigger.

What really helped was when I did a clay demo of how to change the preferences on my computer's overly aggressive AUTO-SPELL-CORRECT function!

Now I know I will never again misspell Bok Choy for the rest of eternity!

Thanks, bud.

HelluvaHoax!

There IS a great deal to be said about the value rapport in auditing.

Back when he couldn't use the meter in Scientology (1952?), LRH averred that an auditor didn't need a meter, just good ARC with the PC.

He repeated this idea when talking about having success in Group Auditing in the Phoenix Lectures.

The best auditor I ever had did the mind-meld thing. As far as I could tell, she never used the meter in front of her. It didn't hurt that she was pretty too!

Interesting.

My own experience confirms the truth of the LRH averral (above). To wit, the greatest case gain I ever personally experienced was in fact from auditing tech that did not require an e-meter!

Specifically, it was the process known as "ONE SHOT CLEAR" which delivers a single auditing command that produces exteriorization on half of the PCs it is run on.

Unfortunately, I was not within the fortunate fifty-percent that attained exterior. Naturally, I was fascinated to talk to the PCs from the other 50%; but, alas, none of them had exteriorized either. Then I spend a couple decades running all of Hubbard's other surefire exteriorization processes, advancing to a very high level of OT, Auditor classification and C/S training. You're probably wondering at this point why I am still saying that the (un-metered) "ONE SHOT CLEAR" process produced the greatest case gain ever for me. . .

Well, when I observed that nobody-but-nobody ever went exterior on that process (except pre-clears that were lying and/or delusional) I started to wonder if Dr. Hubbard was simply just making it all up. My next decades of due diligence (doing the entire "Bridge") conclusively proved that Hubbard was lying and/or delusional.

Thus, I ended up abandoning and blowing from the hoax. Whereupon, I had the greatest case resurgence and gain imaginable! I owe this all to that un-metered, ingenious technical discovery contained in the auditing command: "Be 3 feet back of your head".

Paradoxically, it did eventually produce exteriorization of a kind--whereupon I found myself 3 feet in back of my cult.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Interesting.

My own experience confirms the truth of the LRH averral (above). To wit, the greatest case gain I ever personally experienced was in fact from auditing tech that did not require an e-meter!

Specifically, it was the process known as "ONE SHOT CLEAR" which delivers a single auditing command that produces exteriorization on half of the PCs it is run on.

Unfortunately, I was not within the fortunate fifty-percent that attained exterior. Naturally, I was fascinated to talk to the PCs from the other 50%; but, alas, none of them had exteriorized either. Then I spend a couple decades running all of Hubbard's other surefire exteriorization processes, advancing to a very high level of OT, Auditor classification and C/S training. You're probably wondering at this point why I am still saying that the (un-metered) "ONE SHOT CLEAR" process produced the greatest case gain ever for me. . .

Well, when I observed that nobody-but-nobody ever went exterior on that process (except pre-clears that were lying and/or delusional) I started to wonder if Dr. Hubbard was simply just making it all up. My next decades of due diligence (doing the entire "Bridge") conclusively proved that Hubbard was lying and/or delusional.

Thus, I ended up abandoning and blowing from the hoax. Whereupon, I had the greatest case resurgence and gain imaginable! I owe this all to that un-metered, ingenious technical discovery contained in the auditing command: "Be 3 feet back of your head".

Paradoxically, it did eventually produce exteriorization of a kind--whereupon I found myself 3 feet in back of my cult.

Yes, I was just listening to the Phoenix Lecture where he proclaimed 50% of PCs go exterior with the "be 3 feet in back of your head" command.

I'm not one of those; never had a full perception out of the body experience.

HelluvaHoax!

Yes, I was just listening to the Phoenix Lecture where he proclaimed 50% of PCs go exterior with the "be 3 feet in back of your head" command.

I'm not one of those; never had a full perception out of the body experience.

Those "50%" (of people who instantly went exterior) are located in a kind of difficult place to reach by normal modes of transportation.

It's in the same remote geographical area where "Ideal Orgs" are located.

Same secret location where homo novi Clears and OTs exist--each with miraculous memories & paranormal powers!

It's a place that exists in the imaginary world Scientologists call "THE THETA UNIVERSE".

It's a wondrous & deliriously happy place where everyone is winning with VVGIs. There is no entheta there so all beings are stably floating TA and constantly winning with unprecedented highest ever upstats!

It's a place where all beings are totally free and their postulates work instantly, every time!

Once Dr. Hubbard dared to venture forth out of the THETA UNIVERSE into the grim MEST trap universe. And, despite his dauntless and defiant courage, beings in the ENTHETA UNIVERSE dared to try to run him over with a locomotive. If you are experiencing BPC from this news, I will try to help you blow the charge by indicating the exact location (Venus).

So! If you care to really meet any of those 50% of the big and able beings that went exterior on Ron's command "Be 3 Feet Back of Your Head", you only need to journey to the THETA UNIVERSE.

READERS TECHNICAL NOTE: For beings having case difficulty in transitioning and traveling to the THETA UNIVERSE, Dr. Hubbard discovered a remedy. Simply click your heels together 3 times and keep repeating: "There's no place like home universe!" And never, ever, ever look at the con man behind the curtain. He has nothing whatsoever to do with Scientology. Ron's research discovered that all that stuff was implanted in us, stating: "The man [STRIKE]on the cross[/STRIKE] behind the curtain....there was no man [STRIKE]on the cross[/STRIKE] behind the curtain."

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

That "50%" of people who instantly went exterior are located in a kind of difficult place to reach by normal modes of transportation.

Same secret location where homo novi Clears and OTs exist--each with miraculous memories & paranormal powers!

It's a place that exists in the imaginary world Scientologists call "THE THETA UNIVERSE".

It's a wondrous & deliriously happy place where everyone is winning with VVGIs. There is no entheta there so all beings are stably floating TA and constantly winning with unprecedented highest ever upstats!

It's a place where all beings are totally free and their postulates work instantly, every time!

Once Dr. Hubbard dared to venture forth out of the THETA UNIVERSE into the grim MEST trap universe. And, despite his dauntless and defiant courage, beings in the ENTHETA UNIVERSE dared to try to run him over with a locomotive. If you are experiencing BPC from this news, I will try to help you blow the charge by indicating the exact location (Venus).

So! If you care to really meet any of those 50% of the big and able beings that went exterior on Ron's command "Be 3 Feet Back of Your Head", you only need to journey to the THETA UNIVERSE.

READERS TECHNICAL NOTE: For beings having case difficulty in transitioning and traveling to the THETA UNIVERSE, Dr. Hubbard discovered a remedy. Simply click your heels together 3 times and keep repeating: "There's no place like home universe!" And never, ever, ever look at the con man behind the curtain. He has nothing whatsoever to do with Scientology. Ron's research discovered that all that stuff was implanted in us, stating: "The man [STRIKE]on the cross[/STRIKE] behind the curtain....there was no man [STRIKE]on the cross[/STRIKE] behind the curtain."

yep, Hubbard/Scientology was great at creating never-never-land for those that fell for his trap, myself included.

The work was free so keep it so.:roflmao:

Exchange in Abundance is what Hubbard said, :roflmao:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-fallacy-of-exchange-in-scientology/

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader

That "50%" of people who instantly went exterior are located in a kind of difficult place to reach by normal modes of transportation.

After a perilous quest involving laborious research deciphering obscure tomes filled with arcane lore I have found the "source" of Dr. Hubbard's magic fantasy land ...

3-s2.0-B9780123869371000040-f04-07-9780123869371.jpg
1332339922-4797282_full.jpg

:giggle:

HelluvaHoax!

yep, Hubbard/Scientology was great at creating never-never-land for those that fell for his trap, myself included.

The work was free so keep it so.:roflmao:

Exchange in Abundance is what Hubbard said, :roflmao:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-fallacy-of-exchange-in-scientology/

Ah yes, Neverland!

200px-Peter_pan_1911_pipes.jpg

From the original 1911 depiction of Peter Pan
playing the pipes with Neverland in the background.​

Let's study Neverland a moment, after which we'll compare it to Hubbard's imaginary theta universe.

Neverland is a fictional location featured in the works of J. M. Barrie and those based on them. It is an imaginary faraway place, where Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, the Lost Boys and other mythical creatures and beings live. Although not all people who come to Neverland cease to age, its best known resident famously refused to grow up, and it is often used as a metaphor for eternal childhood (and childishness), immortality, and escapism.

Well, that sounds pretty great, in Neverland one "never" grows old! Immortality! Wait, that kind of sounds like Hubbard's pitch. . .

But there are distinctive differences. First of all, Hubbard did not think the name "Neverland" was very theta because the word "never" is just--so negative sounding! Ron felt he could do much better.

Therefore, Barrie's NEVERLAND became Hubbard's WINLAND ("Where everyone wins, always!")

Well, Hubbard was also clever enough to recognize the viral marketing attraction of "immortality", so he incorporated that as one of the compelling "closing buttons" to sell his magical bridge to total freedom.

Hubbard also loved the low-cost brilliance of populating an imaginary world with supernatural "mythical creatures". However, instead of naming them "Peter Pan, Tinkerbell & The Lost Boys", he re-branded them as "Clears, OTs & The Sea Org".

Besides that distinction, Neverland and Winland are essentially identical. Except for a small detail. In Neverland everyone rollercoasters, gets sick and goes insane because they don't have the tech of spotting and shattering SPs. And, everyone (Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, et al) all go completely criminal--because they were not required to pay for the priceless NeverTech! Out exchange! And Neverland is actually a wholetrack implant deviously orchestrated by diabolical Psychs. So, Hubbard highly recommend avoiding Neverland in a taped lecture where he states: "Now the only thing you should remember about Neverland is that it's an implant and you should "Never" go there!"

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
I thought it was Wonderland.

I had read enough Wonderland out loud when I was in along with saying "Do pigs fly?" "Do boots and shoes swim?".

"Off with her head!" - ah now I get it! :p

:eyeroll:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Very interesting parallels of Peter Pan, Wonderland to scientology. And I'm sure other fairy tales as well. Maybe that's what fairytales are all about: To warn us of diabolical cults and enterprises seeking to entrap others.

Now, how about a production of Hubbard playing Peter Pan. Or should he play Captain Hook?

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Very interesting parallels of Peter Pan, Wonderland to scientology. And I'm sure other fairy tales as well. Maybe that's what fairytales are all about: To warn us of diabolical cults and enterprises seeking to entrap others.

Now, how about a production of Hubbard playing Peter Pan. Or should he play Captain Hook?

Mad Hatter?

:biggrin:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
While we are in the land of make-believe, perhaps I have a solution to the disappointing statistic of 50% exteriorizing on "be 3 feet in back of your head"

The other 50% might respond to the command "let's pretend you are 3 feet in back of your head".