What's new

Alleged Scientology OSA Network Orders. 549 pages.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
https://watchfulnavigator.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/watchful-navigator-leaks-osa-intelligence-training-vault

It has been a long, long time since I signed into ESMB.

FreeBeingMe...
is referring to my being "bent out of shape" over his crashing and trashing our tech discussion post on "The Pilot" writings here at ESMB some years back, which basically drove me off ESMB all this time, discouraged as hell that help and cooperation from freezoners in taking down the criminal church wasn't going to be possible with that kind of ugly.

https://watchfulnavigator.wordpress.com/about/

Aww... we are kinda crude but we could use some awesomeness around here...

chickengreatness.jpg

Please stick around. This is a great place to develop a thick skin.

:)

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Back in the late 70s/early 80s, all revisions were in italics. I remember that one and guarantee you that L Ron never referred to using the FOIA in the original context in which he is quoted. Later, no italics - as if it had never appeared any differently, and the same was done with some HCO PLs, etc. when DM took over. Churchill might remember that one; I sure did, it was changed after the FBI raid. I'm sure Jesse Prince can also confirm that the REAL OSA N/W orders have these sorts of tweaks in them written in as if they had always been that way. In other words, for legal reasons, not all of the OSA N/W orders are exactly the same as the pre-raid GO references. COS' story was that those who went to jail were renegades and their actions were off-policy, but actually, they weren't. The originals were destroyed, of course, but somewhere exists the LRH reference where these references were quoted.

I remember that period.
A whole bunch of issues, HCOB's and PL's were revised with blatant non-LRH italics added in or reworded for obvious legal reasons. It was a big effort to cover-your-ass by parsing stuff that was controversial or just plain weird legally.
All it did was create mistrust of management.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread is about OSA Network Orders, not personal and imported drama.
Nine posts have been moved - http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?43914-Imported-Drama

:carryon:
Moderator 3375

I disagree with your decision to move those posts to another thread. The information Free Being Me copied and posted was both relevant and entirely accurate and, while critical, raised important issues and added vital context that directly related to assessing the veracity and agenda of Watchful Navigator
Bringing to light statements and criticisms that Watchful Navigator has made with regard to specific individuals (and ESMB itself) is indeed relevant, and your removal of these posts to a separate thread, while not censorship, is an unwarranted exercise of information control.
I hope that you will, upon reflection, reconsider.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
I remember that period.
A whole bunch of issues, HCOB's and PL's were revised with blatant non-LRH italics added in or reworded for obvious legal reasons. It was a big effort to cover-your-ass by parsing stuff that was controversial or just plain weird legally.
All it did was create mistrust of management.

Thanks, cakemaker! :thumbsup:

Not everyone was on staff through those periods to remember, but it is one of the points that is a basic point of the FZers and Indies with which I agree.

In the late 70s/early 80s, after the FBI raid, we first saw revisions in italics. The first batch seemed to be for PR reasons, then the next batch seemed to correct grammar and English (which were often poor in LRH lectures.) These weren't so bad at first, but it was still a big :wtf: since even with these revisions, they were still signed "L Ron Hubbard" as if they were exact quotes when they were not.

If L Ron was carrying on in tapes and going off on one of his crazy rampages against psychiatry (as he often did), why hide these inconsistencies from staff and Scientologists? Why make that garbage into policy at all? A lecture is a lecture, it doesn't mean it's an order. or it should be one. Same with a lot of other stuff.

It's easy to just chalk it all up to "L Ron, the evil cult leader and manipulator," but it's more complicated than that. Group/cult behavior encouraged absolute adherence and acceptance of every word that came out of that man's mouth. The more he was treated like a God, the more he believed he was and lorded it over others, but his faults only became bigger and riddled all through Scientology doctrine and tech and the bigger he became in cult members' minds, the less likely it was that anyone would ever challenge or correct him.

There is a story I heard many years ago from a Messenger about L Ron when he was at Gold. Some of you here may have also heard it. L Ron was walking through the studios and stopped to watch some of the dancers practicing. It reminded him of something from his childhood, so he mentioned it. He told them how much he had enjoyed a certain backwards shuffle (i.e., the Michael Jackson moonwalk) and how he had admired the way the dancers glided across the floor. Then he left.

All the following week, the dancers practiced that moonwalk. When L Ron came back, he was furious to find that they dropped what they were doing over just a casual comment he made and he ordered them back to their original assignment. He asked, "Why does everyone take every comment I make literally?" (or similar)

I believe that story. 100%.

Whether a person believes L Ron was evil all the way through or not, it wasn't long after that that he took off in his Bluebird. Remember how we were always told he was "researching upper levels" or "returned to his first love, writing science fiction," only to find out years later that at first, he was playing 'Director' at Gold, then he was gone for years, hiding from the world in his super-camper. Then he returned with what sounds like dementia and was cared for by Annie Broeker while he lost any sanity he might have had left. Not an uncommon sort of timeline for a cult leader, though.

Meanwhile, the lies, lies, lies. Old policies that should never have been policies kept but slightly changed, now with no more italics, no original references. And it appears even the OSA Directives have writings within writings, i.e., notes in OSA hat packs on subversive ways to do things, supposedly secret advices by L Ron, etc. But they are out of context, they are all 60s stuff based on his irrational tirades and that cult tendency to de-humanize some group or individual as ''the enemy" and justify acting like a psychopath to destroy those perceived in such a way. So cult members acted on Elron's tirades and went well beyond that, and still do, just like cult members always have, because no true believer would ever accept that there were times that Hubbard was just rattling off at the mouth and should be ignored.

Stuff that should have been dumped after the FBI raid instead came back and grew back like weeds to poison whatever it touched. And the policies. Like canceling Fair Game, but keeping the idea and policy deeply imbedded in PTS/SP tech references and OSA references.

They could have just canceled it. DM and the rest who took over when L Ron wanted nothing more to do with his out-of-control cult monster could have eliminated the worst of the crazy, or at least made an effort to do so. Instead, the same crap just went further underground.

I hate Scientology.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Even though most of my posts were moved, the mod did her\his job here in taking away personnal drama out of the thread (moving it in to a new thread) The topic is the document leak..and most of us priorly ask\wonder : Are the documents authentic???? and looking forward other former OSA staff input.

p.s. His trial can be persued (with due proofs ) on the other thread for those interested. :confused2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
In Frank Oliver's Invest Officer Hat Pack, there is an org board, but it is not one of the OSA N/W references. That answered my question on that subject, but unfortunately, I could not see it well enough to read it. :no: IDK if you or anyone else has the computer ability to get a legible copy of this off the original, but I very much want to see it. Here is the link, again: https://www.scribd.com/document/4839...liver-Full-Hat

It's just Div 7 of a regular Class V Org. Scribd has a zoom function, which looks like it uses the regular browser zoom up to 500% max: Ctrl+ to zoom in, Ctrl- to zoom out, Ctrl0 (zero) to reset to 100%.

Paul

This thread is about OSA Network Orders, not personal and imported drama.
Nine posts have been moved - http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?43914-Imported-Drama

:carryon:
Moderator 3375

Unfortunately for me, I am not given access to this discussion, in which I would be completely willing to furnish answers to questions about my activities and intentions apart from the leak of OSA NW Orders.

I answered directly the doubts to authenticity generated by Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega here:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/al...network-orders-549-pages.132904/#post-2609440

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Unfortunately for me, I am not given access to this discussion, in which I would be completely willing to furnish answers to questions about my activities and intentions apart from the leak of OSA NW Orders.

I answered directly the doubts to authenticity generated by Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega here:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/al...network-orders-549-pages.132904/#post-2609440

I took your offer...

Can you please check this new thread ???

Thank you!

:coolwink:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?43919-to-Watchful-navigator-about-his-coming-on-esmb&p=1141980&viewfull=1#post1141980

So after 40 days released, no one has come forward with any evidence to suggest any alterations (other than a new numbering system) between the leaked OSA NW Orders pack and original Guardian's Office issues...

Ortega and Rinder, rather than celebrating the leak as should have been expected, behaved very strangely and seemed bent on getting everyone to ignore it...

http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/14/with-its-mexico-city-project-halted-scientology-fans-out-across-town-to-promote-its-pablum/#comment-3306010387

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Tony Ortega Mod • 11 minutes ago

[FONT=&amp]Gordon posted this a couple of weeks ago. There are issues with it, not the least being that it was never actually published by the church and is not an official Scientology issue.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I may be writing something about it later. But at this point, Gordon has put the source of this document in some serious risk, and he doesn't seem to care.[/FONT]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Of course it was never officially "published" by the church. These are issues for study by OSA personnel and are currently also being used by all those original Indy insiders including Rinder and Karen de la Carriere.

In fact, Mike Rinder (or his ghostwriter) was caught using material from this pack six months before I released it...

https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.co...ok-post-gets-caught-fair-gaming-scott-gordon/

https://twitter.com/MikeRinder/status/864121384162672640

And I guess that is what Mike Rinder meant by

"Yeah. They are not real issues."

They are real enough to constitute a quick, accurate and convenient reference guide to the same material being used to train OSA staff - the same that I studied on my DSA Full Hat in 2001.

These are the essentials of intelligence taken from Hubbard's lifelong Naval Intelligence career (with CIA and MI6 cooperation),
with Hubbard's personal flair and application to making a fraudulent "religion" survive in a brutal environment where the very same intelligence principles are put to use by governments to keep the sheep in their pens.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
So after 40 days released, no one has come forward with any evidence...

<snip>

After 16 days you have not responded to postings directed to you in this thread:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...back-on-esmb&p=1142255&viewfull=1#post1142255

I love a good conspiracy theory but you made some serious allegations about people without backing it up with any real evidence whatsoever.

If you jump to conclusions based upon those things you noted in that thread with no logical basis it's difficult to take seriously your other postings.

The "thread" you are referring to was set to "private" after it got over a thousand hits (in other words, a "PR flap" for those trying to contain the McClaughry revelations).

I answered all of the questions to the best of my ability in that thread. I declined to respond to the subsequent taunting. And to say that I provided no evidence "whatsoever" is not accurate. I did provide support for most of my claims.

I've made no further apologies (except for a couple minor, personal apologies as a gesture of goodwill to those asking to be taken off the "dupes" list).

That's all I will go into here.

Free Being Me

Crusader
The "thread" you are referring to was set to "private" after it got over a thousand hits (in other words, a "PR flap" for those trying to contain the McClaughry revelations).

I answered all of the questions to the best of my ability in that thread. I declined to respond to the subsequent taunting. And to say that I provided no evidence "whatsoever" is not accurate. I did provide support for most of my claims.

I've made no further apologies (except for a couple minor, personal apologies as a gesture of goodwill to those asking to be taken off the "dupes" list).

That's all I will go into here.
gafom.gif

As in I don't.

:melodramatic:

My take on these extracts that I've read says it's real Hubbard.:yes:

There's no-one else that I've read who can do the self-important verbose pontification in quite the same self-aggrandizing manner as the dead Guru.:duh:

And I used to believe these rat turds he scattered to us minions were truly pearls of wisdom.:omg:

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!:devil:

I hope these dox are another nail in your collective coffin.:angry:
I concur ♦♦ after decades not being able to get the mailings moderated I had to write FLB Legal a second time stating that I would to things discussed in Advance Magazine and they did occur • subsequently the mailings stopped promptly → I am not The Owner of a Lonely Heart I am a Free Being and personally challenge OSA to determine my Legal Identity and post place of business ▬ here mudder phkers ▬ as I have no legal missteps nor have I put enough openly — online — such that only by penetration of SSL could they determine really whom I am and where I am ○○ though they may use my Fictitious Business Name ( d/b/a in standard business practice )

I had them walk an operative right into my business address after signing on at Sam's Club using True ID ♦♦ in 1960-s I can see Hubbard — as the being — at around or at the time of Wichita There are flaws with anyone and he is no exception