What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Obviously far above my intellectual level. I like short little sentences and words with less than six letters in them. I have no idea what this all means. :duh:

Does anyone else remember when the church was spamming ARS with those posts that were just words strung together in a senseless mess?

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I looked at Marty's blog the last couple of days.

:dizzy:

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Absolutely! And a book titled TRUTHLESS, filled with direct contradictions, and best of natterchatter from the blog.

Marty is saving his most scathing critique for his MY SCIENTOLOGY MOVIE series, where he tells the story of how ASC troika wannabe Louis Theroux forced him to write and direct a dramatic recreation of The Hole, and edited out countless hours of Marty telling Theroux how valuable the tech can be.

Marty also told Theroux, when asked what Mr. Miscavige was really like, "I have never known a more competent, intelligent, tolerant, compassionate being, outside of what I have experienced from LRH."

Veda

Sponsor
256c6b918553476c9cdf5eadf8506044.jpg

[video=youtube;Tcda-wka5Yo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcda-wka5Yo[/video]
"...They will say things with all conviction, and be filmed doing it, even though it contradicts stuff that they said years before..." says Marty in his now famous pin striped shirt.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
256c6b918553476c9cdf5eadf8506044.jpg

[video=youtube;Tcda-wka5Yo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcda-wka5Yo[/video]
"...They will say things with all conviction, and be filmed doing it, even though it contradicts stuff that they said years before..." says Marty in his now famous pin striped shirt.

Gees Marty, you say that with such conviction, even though it contradicts what you have said previously . . . :eyeroll:

Hypocrite - Word clear it Marty. And this one - Traitor. And this - Betrayer. And this - Cowardice. And this one - Integrity - something you seem to lack in entirety.

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Oh my God ! How can people be so harsh about Maaaaaty ?

Please ! Please ! Please ! Remember he endured a paddle boat in the canal & a golf cart on his street !

The poor boy most likely has PTSD from such traumatic events.

Have mercy ! Maaaaaaaty was Fair Gamed longer & harsher than anyone else in the history of humanity !

Sheesh.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I think the Marty has been able to illuminate everyone as to his OTIIIness in Martyworld.

With his current videos he has brought everyone to the cognition (in regard to all his past blog shaped ramblings) of exactly who Marty wasn't.

And the ANNUAL ALLURING ALLUSION AWARD goes to......Wait! It's a tie!!

"blog shaped" ramblings: LOL (Nice touch, that!)

of exactly who Marty wasn't: LOL (...and now we are interested in finding out who Marty is?)​

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
In Pt. 14 of Maaaty's critique of Leah's show, he goes after Jeff Hawkins.

In this segment, between some seriously pregnant pauses, from what I can tell Marty is trying to give birth to a story about a key incident involving Jeff Hawkins getting in a wrestling match with Voldemort (He Who Must Not Be Named).

It involves a certain weapon. After hearing the clues, it was probably David Miscavige in the billiards room with a Scotch bottle.

UhLasare

Lurker
Marty's newest video (Leah Remini... Part 14)

Marty: "... Eight years later, [Jeff Hawkins] now tells the same story about allegedly being wrestled to the ground, but now, eight years later, he adds a hammer to the equation. A hammer was being waved in front of his face. This, literally out of whole cloth, this gets added to the equation, in the Rinder/Remini production."

Aftermath, Season 1, Episode 4

Jeff Hawkins: "And so, [David Miscavige] is getting more and more worked up, and then finally... he keeps working himself into a... tizzy, right? Then finally, he jumps up on the table, launches himself at me, knocks me back against the partition wall, starts hammering my face, knocks me down on the floor..."

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think the Marty has been able to illuminate everyone as to his OTIIIness in Martyworld. With his current videos he has brought everyone to the cognition (in regard to all his past blog shaped ramblings) of exactly who Marty wasn't.

A lol wasn't enough.

Hahahahaha
Blog shaped, book shaped,ex-shaped.

HelluvaHoax!

Oh my God ! How can people be so harsh about Maaaaaty ?

Please ! Please ! Please ! Remember he endured a paddle boat in the canal & a golf cart on his street !

The poor boy most likely has PTSD from such traumatic events.

Have mercy ! Maaaaaaaty was Fair Gamed longer & harsher than anyone else in the history of humanity !

Sheesh.

Mr. Rathbun is, therefore, the first case in medical history to be diagnosed with PBSD!

Paddle Boat Stress Disorder.

Symptoms include the incessant and compulsive production of short-form SPSA videos, yet another breakthrough & historical "first"!

Selfie Public Service Announcement.

It's the first time anyone has ever taken the trouble to have themselves professionally filmed offering unsolicited helpful advice to the public that is:

-- not helpful

-- not advice, but actually preposterous propaganda

-- not done for the "public" benefit at all, because there is no "public"
that derives any conceivable benefit from the self-serving blood money
deposits into Rathbun's selfie bank account.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jeff Hawkins published his story on a blog and it was a heartbreaking read. I think it was reworked into his book that can be found here:
http://counterfeitdreams.com/

I recommend it to never-ins. It really helped me understand, not so much the terms and beliefs, but the mindset of the SO and the multi layered pain in leaving.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Marty: "... Eight years later, [Jeff Hawkins] now tells the same story about allegedly being wrestled to the ground, but now, eight years later, he adds a hammer to the equation. A hammer was being waved in front of his face. This, literally out of whole cloth, this gets added to the equation, in the Rinder/Remini production."

Jeff Hawkins: "And so, [David Miscavige] is getting more and more worked up, and then finally... he keeps working himself into a... tizzy, right? Then finally, he jumps up on the table, launches himself at me, knocks me back against the partition wall, starts hammering my face, knocks me down on the floor..."

I stopped watching after the first couple videos, but if he really said this about Jeff....what a giant Douchebag! That's just too stupid for words.

Marty has created a new standard....anyone he talks shit about is likely a decent, trustworthy, stand-up person (like Jeff is). It's the new badge of honor, just like an SP declare, LOL!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
studio-3.jpg . . .
Outtakes
studio-3.jpg
Oh, hell yeah, we knew Hubbard crashed and burned at the end. It was obvious.
Miscavige and Broeker came up with the idea of the target two story and Hubbard
moving on to do disembodied OT research. We all went along. What else could we do?
~
If we had told the factual truth about Hubbard to the parishioners in 1986, well, the
jig would have been up right then and there. Most people would have left. We all had
too much invested already. Too much money was on the line, our careers. You gotta
understand we were controlling hundreds of millions in reserves, the old man was
gone, we felt like gods. We could do no wrong.
~
We knew there were no upper OT levels by 1988, when we raided Broeker's ranch . . .
third time. Miscavige was there, Yingling was there, Rinder, Wilhere, a few other execs,
muscle . . . six PIs, me. I think that was our third raid on Broeker and we came up empty.
We all knew we had nothing and had to rely on Mithoff to come up with something.
~
Starkey, Heber, everybody at the top either heard about it or figured it out after a
while. Everybody's job was to put up a false front and move forward, business
as usual. Those that balked got the RPF or later on put in the Hole forever.
~
Mithoff began balking about writing up some upper OT levels. Starting to develop
a conscience about it all. Well, you haven't seen him since 2001. He's locked up
in the Hole. You won't see him, or Heber, for the rest of their lives. That's the way
it's gotta be otherwise it's all gonna collapse. Miscavige won't allow it. He's god,
in his eyes, and don't let anyone convince you of anything otherwise.
~
Yeah, Rinder, and Yingling, knew everything from the get go. You've never seen him or
heard him deny it. Everyone's gotta do what they've got to do to survive in this world.
What else can I tell you? Go read some history books. It's the way it goes.
~
Oh, I'll be taken care of OK. See this seven hundred dollar sport coat I'm wearing.
You're not gonna buy this without some serious jack comin' in. Gotta keep the
parishioners paying in, don't we?
~
They'll believe anything won't they? It's pretty obvious. They'll all believe what we
tell them to believe. We learned that a long time ago. It's the most workable thing
about Scientology after all. You're not recording me now are you? Good!

Have some fun in life. Yes, it's a parody.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Outstanding debunk!!

It seems apparent to me that Rathbun doesn't believe a word of what he is saying.

The over-the-top lying is so transparently ludicrous, one can only wonder why Rathbun is loading up all those videos with absurd, neon-flashing tells. If I didn't already know that Rathbun made an entire career out of being a degenerate liar for a cult, I'd almost think maybe he is trying to "signal" the audience that all his "testimonials" are being coerced under unbearable threats, deprivations & torture.

Many here will know of the infamous photographs taken nearly 50 years ago by North Koreans who captured members of the USS Pueblo and forced them to talk trash about the USA.

Nobody, outside of the brain-dead North Koreans, was convinced. Mainly because.....

USSHawaiianSign.jpg

With no other recourse, these kidnapped military prisoners ingeniously
crafted a way to "signal" their family and friends (and US military brass at home)
that they were not on board with the propaganda photo-ops, confessions
and "dead agenting" of America. Thus, they devised what they explained
to their captors was a "Hawaiian Good Luck" hand gesture.

Another captivity photo, in close-up, reveals this (below):

d3790d47ea73d331c103caa1ae4a2826.jpg
So, what does all this have to do with Rathbun's despicably disingenuous diatribes?

Nothing.

Rathbun's just a simple whore with a decades long history of exploiting both the cult and its victims for his own glory and gain.

There is no longer anything salvageable, redeemable or rehabilitatable about this viciously venal cult lie machine that once may have been a rational, caring human being.

Smirk on, Rathbun, your just rewards await you!

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well #14 was certainly a big bust. Didn't get the hammer right and everything else he said was pure blah blah blah.

-100 Marty

The latest video has so much bullshit in it...

1) Rathbun says that CNN "recruited" Hawkins. Recruited him to what? The ASC? Is Rathbun saying that CNN is part of the ASC conspiracy? Why use such nefarious terms to describe CNN practicing proper journalism? They wanted to verify Rathbun's claims so they contacted another source. That's what responsible journalists should do.
2) In Rathbun's timeline, Hawkins starts speaking up after CNN contacted him to confirm Rathbun's claims. This is false. After Marty publishd his laterst video I did a google search and found a comment by Jonathon Barbera referring to an interview Jeff Hawkins gave to KESQ (which is an ABC affiliate, not CNN) in 2009. I decided to look up the inteview, it's from March 2009. You can see it in full here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgktj8EDaYs

As noted in the beginning of the clip, this is Hawkins' first interview to the media. So Hawkins became a critic by speaking to ABC, not CNN. More significant is that Marty's first statements to the press as a critic were published in the St. Petersburg Times (now Tampa Bay Times) in June 2009, after Hawkins became a critic. Simple chronology disproves the idea that Hawkins became a critic when he was needed to back-up Marty's statements.
3) Marty says that Hawkins was "allegedly" attacked, implying that this claim is dubious. Once more Marty is flip-flopping. He has previously praised Hawkins' book, Counterfeit Dreams, and has approvingly cited Hawkins' statements about Miscavige's violence.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Robertson clan chimed in with this response to #14 ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• Si-Robertson-2-Facebook-300x199.jpg
    Si-Robertson-2-Facebook-300x199.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 40

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

My friend Jefferson Hawkins posted this (in response to Marty Rathbun video #14 today)on Facebook Group "Outer Banks" and I asked and received his permission to cross post to ESMB

Jefferson Hawkins
1 hr

I don't watch Marty's videos or comment on them usually, but I was alerted by a friend that Marty mentioned me, so I went ahead and watched that episode. Sheesh, what to say? First, Marty claims that I said that Miscavige threatened me with a hammer. I said no such thing. Watch the episode. I said he "hammered" my face, which he most definitely did.

And then he takes me to task for being "pro-Marty" eight years ago and "anti-Marty" now, and claims that that is evidence of my being a "flip-flopper." Well, eight years ago, we had dinner together in New York and I found him to be a decent guy. I believed that he was doing all he could to expose the abuses at Int. Events since then have disabused me of that. It's not me that has flip-flopped - it's Marty. He has gone from being what I thought was a principled whistleblower to being a paid flunky for the Church of Scientology. I haven't changed, obviously he has.

And as for the fact that I voiced the opinion that he did not tell all in his memoirs, well, I think that's obvious to anyone who reads them. He was the number two man in all of Scientology. There is a lot more he could have said about events if he chose to. But of course, according to Marty, I'm unqualified to question him as I was never in his office. To paraphrase Tommy Davis, I "don't have the fucking rank" to question the great Marty Rathbun. I obviously struck a nerve here.

Finally, I'm just going to post an email I received from Marty in 2008. I promised at the time not to make it public, but Marty's actions have made that a moot point:

Jeff,

Mark (Marty) Rathbun here. I read quite a bit of your book - mainly the latter years. You are a gifted writer. I am not interested in having my name bandied about nor entering the fray as it were; and hope you will respect that, at least with regard to this communication. This is purely a personal note to you. While I don't agree with your view that the subject is universally evil, you do graphically capture the cumulating insanity of base life.

I write to you to apologize for the incident you cover in the "gang bang" sec check involving Gerald and I. It was utterly occluded in my universe. I now vaguely recall it. I connived and maneuvered in many ways to avoid engaging in that type of behavior. When I couldn't, I nonetheless tried to report as accurately as possible the "overt." That didn't stop a particularly venal individual from converting a grain of truth into a shocking tidbit to electrify the crew with. Any other justifications? I am sure there are. But who cares.

The bottom line is no person - particularly one with decades of tenure and products - should be treated to such indignity. I wish you continued success and happiness.

Mark

I guess what he really meant was "no one should be treated to such indignity unless I am paid big bucks by the Church to do so. In which case, I'll gladly help piling on any indignity they want me to."

~~Jefferson Hawkins

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
. . .
Outtakes

View attachment 13658

Oh, hell yeah, we knew Hubbard crashed and burned at the end. It was obvious.
Miscavige and Broeker came up with the idea of the target two story and Hubbard
moving on to do disembodied OT research. We all went along. What else could we do?
~
If we had told the factual truth about Hubbard to the parishioners in 1986, well, the
jig would have been up right then and there. Most people would have left. We all had
too much invested already. Too much money was on the line, our careers. You gotta
understand we were controlling hundreds of millions in reserves, the old man was
gone, we felt like gods. We could do no wrong.
~

We knew there were no upper OT levels by 1988, when we raided Broeker's ranch . . .
third time. Miscavige was there, Yingling was there, Rinder, Wilhere, a few other execs,
muscle . . . six PIs, me. I think that was our third raid on Broeker and we came up empty.
We all knew we had nothing and had to rely on Mithoff to come up with something.
~
Starkey, Heber, everybody at the top either heard about it or figured it out after a
while. Everybody's job was to put up a false front and move forward, business
as usual. Those that balked got the RPF or later on put in the Hole forever.
~
Mithoff began balking about writing up some upper OT levels. Starting to develop
a conscience about it all. Well, you haven't seen him since 2001. He's locked up
in the Hole. You won't see him, or Heber, for the rest of their lives. That's the way
it's gotta be otherwise it's all gonna collapse. Miscavige won't allow it. He's god,
in his eyes, and don't let anyone convince you of anything otherwise.
~
Yeah, Rinder, and Yingling, knew everything from the get go. You've never seen him or
heard him deny it. Everyone's gotta do what they've got to do to survive in this world.
What else can I tell you? Go read some history books. It's the way it goes.
~
Oh, I'll be taken care of OK. See this seven hundred dollar sport coat I'm wearing.
You're not gonna buy this without some serious jack comin' in. Gotta keep the
parishioners paying in, don't we?
~
They'll believe anything won't they? It's pretty obvious. They'll all believe what we
tell them to believe. We learned that a long time ago. It's the most workable thing
about Scientology after all. You're not recording me now are you? Good!
~
:wink2:

Have some fun in life. Yes, it's a parody.:shrug:

Holy Effen Ess, IL2K...Whddever you'z on, I want some.:happydance:

IMHO, that's pretty much just how it all went down. :yes::clap:

Face:)

PS: Pray tell if you are in possession of any other "OUTTAKES".:coolwink::clapping:

HelluvaHoax!

With Rathbun's ascension to his new, unprecedented celebrity status as the most trusted Scientology authority on this planet, it's the perfect time for him to launch a brand new best-selling blockbuster book project!

But, um, not exactly as the author. . .

BARE-FACED%20BULLSHITTER_zpszx6cl7xk.jpg

Last edited: