What's new

Leah Remini discusses Politics...and the Cult responds

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
“Scientology is nonpolitical,” Karin Pouw, Scientologist spokeswoman said. “Scientologists hold their own political theory, workably, that has been introduced over the last twenty-five hundred years. It postulates the belief that men should be free to decide things for themselves. It outlaws tyranny as undesirable and relegates government to the service of the group, rather than the group to the service of government.”

That's laughable, the supremacy given to the 3rd dynamic (Scn) over all else, the demands of a tin pot dictator short of stature. Drain every drop you can squeeze from the group members to benefit the organization. Dear Karan, f* off.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
That's laughable, the supremacy given to the 3rd dynamic (Scn) over all else, the demands of a tin pot dictator short of stature. Drain every drop you can squeeze from the group members to benefit the organization. Dear Karan, f* off.

The reality is that Scientology regards ITSELF as being a government, exercising absolute and tyrannical power over all its members. It just does not wish to tolerate competition from any OTHER government.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know if this is new....

It appeared on Fox News Web Site this morning...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...sts-discuss-who-to-vote-for-in-elections.html

The Trump Administration is a question mark.
Hillary Clinton was in Scientology's pocket, though, as are some corrupt Dems and Republicans.
The nominee for FBI Director, Christopher Shea, is wending his way through the confirmation process.
Scientology appears to be very concerned about its tax status. This is a good thing.
it suggests that Scientology's spies within the DoJ and IRS are concerned that the Church's safepointing may have been breached.
There's no question that the publicity in recent years has highlighted the criminal abuses perpetrated by various Scientology entities.
The political civil war currently taking place is such that if one party took a position against Scientology, the other would reflexively support them. That's what polarization produces.
I hope that Conservatives can see the close parallels between Scientology and other extremist ideologies and take a principled position. Scientology tries to insinuate itself into evangelical groups as a defensive strategy.
I wish that Liberals would see the vicious totalitarianism of Scientology, and how it crushes free speech and is so dangerous to the values of liberal democracy.

I don't know what will happen; I just know that Scientology is under the very bright lights of public scrutiny and criticism, and that this must continue...and intensify.
What I'd really love is to see is the media focus on Scientology's criminal abuses to the same degree that they dedicate themselves to destroying Trump.
And trust that, for both, Justice will, in the end, prevail.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hillary Clinton was in Scientology's pocket, though, as are some corrupt Dems and Republicans.
The nominee for FBI Director, Christopher Shea, is wending his way through the confirmation process.
Scientology appears to be very concerned about its tax status. This is a good thing.
it suggests that Scientology's spies within the DoJ and IRS are concerned that the Church's safepointing may have been breached.
There's no question that the publicity in recent years has highlighted the criminal abuses perpetrated by various Scientology entities.
The political civil war currently taking place is such that if one party took a position against Scientology, the other would reflexively support them. That's what polarization produces.
I hope that Conservatives can see the close parallels between Scientology and other extremist ideologies and take a principled position. Scientology tries to insinuate itself into evangelical groups as a defensive strategy.
I wish that Liberals would see the vicious totalitarianism of Scientology, and how it crushes free speech and perverts and is so dangerous to the values of liberal democracy.

I don't know what will happen; I just know that Scientology is under the very bright lights of public scrutiny and criticism, and that this must continue...and intensify.
What I'd really love is to see is the media focus on Scientology's criminal abuses to the same degree that they dedicate themselves to destroying Trump.

I really like that post.

But, I think that the chances a federal agency will try to make a case against Scientology's abuses is remote. Because it sits squarely in that demilitarized grey zone that frames a protective bubble for religion. Even civil litigation derails & fails (for the most part) when it comes to trying to hold Scientology to account for its degenerate human rights abuses.

However, I really believe that the one achilles weak spot--the place where a demolition crew must place their explosive charges at critical points of support in order to trigger a cult implosion--is just about as glaringly obvious as it can be. To wit, the easily observable fact that the cult is SELLING A PRODUCT BASED ON A PRICELIST.

This alone should disqualify them from any consideration for non-profit status. Any half-witted judge, jury or regulatory panel could not help but conclude that. As I have mentioned a number of times before, the COS could preserve a certain number of square feet in each org/mission where it has a dedicated use for WORSHIP.

The net effect would be that Scientology would NOT BE DENIED non-profit status for those fractional portions of the building where nothing was being promoted, marketed, sold or delivered. The other 98% of the orgs and Scientology real estate and assets would be taxed as a business.

That would kill the cult's ass almost overnight. And nobody could complain about abridgment of their "religious rights".

Common sense dictates that any enterprise that has a published PRICELIST is a commercial enterprise, subject to all of the regulatory agencies and consumer protections afforded to all other businesses are required by law to comply with.

How stupid does this have to get? A freaking PRICELIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL How is that not a-----pricelist?! Only businesses would have any use for a pricelist. Legitimate religions don't sell products/services and therefore have no conceivable use for a pricelist.

It just doesn't get any simpler than this.

Have I mentioned before that Scientology uses a pricelist? LOL

Leland

Crusader
What is the Cult's spokeliar talking about here?

“Scientology is nonpolitical,” Karin Pouw, Scientologist spokeswoman said. “Scientologists hold their own political theory, workably, that has been introduced over the last twenty-five hundred years."

Snipped from Fox News Article....

I don't get the time frame reference....

I don't get what else she is trying to say....

Is she speaking English?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

“Scientology is nonpolitical,” Karin Pouw, Scientologist spokeswoman said.
“Scientologists hold their own political theory, workably, that has been introduced over the last twenty-five hundred years."

I don't get what else she it trying to say....

Is she speaking English?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Insider Tip: Pouw's statement was written by LRH biographer and COB speechwriter extraordinaire Dan Sherman--while he was on a several day bender, drunk out of his mind. He penned that passage of glossalalia (above) while trying to trying to "get in" his Way To Happiness precept "BE OF GOOD APPEARANCE". Dan quite unfortunately was so booze-impaired that he mistook a portable power drill for his hair blower, resulting in his mullet getting painfully stuck in the gears--serving to explain the unconfrontably tortured rhetoric.

Lone Star

Crusader

“Scientology is nonpolitical,” Karin Pouw, Scientologist spokeswoman said. “Scientologists hold their own political theory, workably, that has been introduced over the last twenty-five hundred years."

I don't get what else she is trying to say....

Is she speaking English?

2,500 years ago is indicating to me for some reason. Oh yes it is definitely reading.

The question is: "Is this when Hubbard said the Brotherhood of the Snake people took over?"

My needle is floating.

Leland

Crusader
LOL...

Yea, it really is weird.

Plus....I guess one could say all modern Political Systems developed in the last 2500 years....?

Plus....Spokeliar is saying the Cult has their own Political System...? (Theory...)

Is that a footbullet?

Could those "Religions" that combine "Church and State" such as the Cult and Islam be afoul of some sort of Constitutional Law....in reverse....i.e. the famous "Separation of Church and State."

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
“Scientologists hold their own political theory, workably, that has been introduced over the last twenty-five hundred years. It postulates the belief that men should be free to decide things for themselves. It outlaws tyranny as undesirable and relegates government to the service of the group, rather than the group to the service of government.”

This is an example of PR gobbledygook, the art of speaking impressive-sounding words while actually saying nothing. I'll be charitable and assume that the reporter got this over the phone, and perhaps didn't transcribe it accurately.

Lone Star

Crusader
LOL...

Yea, it really is weird.

Plus....I guess one could say all modern Political Systems developed in the last 2500 years....?

Plus....Spokeliar is saying the Cult has a Political System...?

Yes the political system is to invite politicians to special events and lavish them with praise and adulation. Also of course to grease the palms. Hubbard didn't invent this, but he improved it with the tech, and so in reality did invent it. If you deny the inventive brilliance of LRH then you are a bigot.

Leland

Crusader
Yes the political system is to invite politicians to special events and lavish them with praise and adulation. Also of course to grease the palms. Hubbard didn't invent this, but he improved it with the tech, and so in reality did invent it. If you deny the inventive brilliance of LRH then you are a bigot.

Hubbard's well known ( at least to us former Cult Members ) strategy....and advice....and push .....was to get close to those WOGS in power.

In other words....get on his or her staff....as a Secretary, or Office Manager...or some such. ( infiltrate )

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I wish that Liberals would see the vicious totalitarianism of Scientology, and how it crushes free speech and is so dangerous to the values of liberal democracy.

It's the Battle of the Bastards. Leah = Sansa Stark, Rinder = Littlefinger.

And the IRS = a pack of caged dogs that hasn't been fed in 7 days.

Winter is coming, Davey.

[video]https://youtu.be/Vn-4KHcjCD0[/video]

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Hubbard's well known ( at least to us former Cult Members ) strategy....and advice....and push .....was to get close to those WOGS in power.

In other words....get on his or her staff....as a Secretary, or Office Manager...or some such. ( infiltrate )

HCOB 23 JUNE AD10
Special Zone Plan

SPECIAL ZONE PLAN
The Scientologist’s Role in Life

(snip)
And see this: a race is staggering along making difficulties for itself. Locate its
leaders. Get a paid post as a secretary or officer of the staff of the leaders of that race.

And by any means, audit them into ability and handle their affairs to bring co-operation
not trouble. Every race that is in turmoil in a nation has quasi-social groups around its
leaders.

And this: a nation or a state runs on the ability of its department heads, its
governors, or any other leaders. It is easy to get posts in such areas unless one has
delusions of grandeur or fear of it. Don’t bother to get elected. Get a job on the
secretarial staff or the bodyguard, use any talent one has to get a place close in,
go to
work on the environment and make it function better. Occasionally one might lose, but
in the large majority, doing a good job and making the environment function will result
in promotion, better contacts, a widening zone.

The cue in all this is don’t seek the co-operation of groups. Don’t ask for
permission. Just enter them and start functioning to make the group win through
effectiveness and sanity.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
. . . . " It postulates the belief that men should be free to decide things for themselves " . . . .

Is the gal that said that even a scientologist ?

People IN scientology toe the line, period. They do NOT think for themselves.

This is another time their party line is laughable.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I really like that post.

But, I think that the chances a federal agency will try to make a case against Scientology's abuses is remote. Because it sits squarely in that demilitarized grey zone that frames a protective bubble for religion. Even civil litigation derails & fails (for the most part) when it comes to trying to hold Scientology to account for its degenerate human rights abuses.

However, I really believe that the one achilles weak spot--the place where a demolition crew must place their explosive charges at critical points of support in order to trigger a cult implosion--is just about as glaringly obvious as it can be. To wit, the easily observable fact that the cult is SELLING A PRODUCT BASED ON A PRICELIST.

This alone should disqualify them from any consideration for non-profit status. Any half-witted judge, jury or regulatory panel could not help but conclude that. As I have mentioned a number of times before, the COS could preserve a certain number of square feet in each org/mission where it has a dedicated use for WORSHIP.

The net effect would be that Scientology would NOT BE DENIED non-profit status for those fractional portions of the building where nothing was being promoted, marketed, sold or delivered. The other 98% of the orgs and Scientology real estate and assets would be taxed as a business.

That would kill the cult's ass almost overnight. And nobody could complain about abridgment of their "religious rights".

Common sense dictates that any enterprise that has a published PRICELIST is a commercial enterprise, subject to all of the regulatory agencies and consumer protections afforded to all other businesses are required by law to comply with.

How stupid does this have to get? A freaking PRICELIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL How is that not a-----pricelist?! Only businesses would have any use for a pricelist. Legitimate religions don't sell products/services and therefore have no conceivable use for a pricelist.

It just doesn't get any simpler than this.

Have I mentioned before that Scientology uses a pricelist? LOL

Yes, HH, I agree that what you've described (and you did it without even mentioning that the E-meter consists of $40 worth of parts and costs a mere $4,000.00) appears to be very low hanging legal fruit. And I'll take it in a heartbeat. But only for starters.

New thinking is needed, because, in truth, Scientology has more Achilles heels than a millipede.

I'd want to go after their deeper and darker crimes; including Lisa McPherson, and others, in Federal, not State court, and with offers of immunity to key individuals. (For all we know, it could already be happening.)

It begins with US Attorneys recognizing that Scientology is an International organized criminal enterprise masquerading as a religious organization. Most foreign governments do not recognize it as a religion. The CIA and FSB are already well aware of this.

Who are the Michael Meisners and Mitchell Hermanns of 2017 that are spying for Scientology from within the DoJ and the IRS?

A/G Sessions doesn't owe Scientology. He's not in their pocket. Nor is Shea, the FBI designee.
Social movements are born when societal outrage and longstanding inaction and injustice collide with a fearless media.

Think about it.
There are so many cracks in the Scientology dam. So many incomplete patch jobs and half assed cover ups. And the pressure on the dam just keeps building.

Yes, they have money. Lots.
But we have truth, and righteous justice on our side. Along with the public.

That's why Miscavige and OSA are so freaked out. They suspect what's coming...

I loved the GoT post! Battle of the bastards indeed, lolol!

(And please don't tell me that Scientology is too insignificant a subject, or target, for prosecution. I'll wager that whichever political party first displays both the guts and wisdom to take them on, publicly, and loudly, would see a 15 point bump in their polls. They are sooo deservedly reviled.)

Lone Star

Crusader
I would love it if it could be entered into evidence in any future court hearing regarding the business of Scientology the fact that staff members are required to read the book "Big League Sales".

Yeah. Very spiritual stuff.

"Monsignor the Pope has endorsed your idea of requiring all the men in Seminary read "Big League Sales" before they go out to their assigned Parish. This will go along nicely with the decision to start selling indulgences again."

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
(And please don't tell me that Scientology is too insignificant a subject, or target, for prosecution. I'll wager that whichever political party first displays both the guts and wisdom to take them on, publicly, and loudly, would see a 15 point bump in their polls. They are sooo deservedly reviled.)

Anyone prosecuting Scientology will also have Nation of Islam to deal with. Not that many prosecutors may want to. This might have been a major reason for the strategic alliance between Scn and NoI.