What's new

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam MERGE

guanoloco

As-Wased
Allahu Akbar:

When the Muslims went into battle, they yelled this as a battle cry, meaning "OUR Allah is greater than your God".

It has nothing to do with expressing how great god is as an expression of wonder or awe and has everything to do with a competition of measuring one god vs others as a put down of the opponent's religion/god.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I wonder why he's not protesting the native owned pipeline and native owned refinery being built in Newtown?

Why is he protesting in Bismarck?

Oh, that's right! There's no oil in Bismarck!!!

Lololololol

**Actually I don't know where the protest is but am guessing it's Bismarck. Does anyone know where the protest is to be staged?

guanoloco

As-Wased
The pipeline being protested...it parallels an already existing pipeline of natural gas built in 1982.

The whole thing reeks of fake, faux, false, phony fascist leftism.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The pipeline being protested...it parallels an already existing pipeline of natural gas built in 1982.

The whole thing reeks of fake, faux, false, phony fascist leftism.

I think the "anti drilling" movement is financed by those who don't want the US to be producing oil in competition with OPEC.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The Preliminary Hearing on the criminal charges against Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam (aka Ronnie Steven Islam) has been continued to January 26, 2017.

http://www.lacourt.org/criminalcasesummary/ui/Selection.aspx

attachment.php

H5REQFW.png

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam is not happy President Trump is seeking the return of convicted murderer Assata Shakur from Cuba.

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.]

8hehDqY.png

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/joanne-deborah-chesimard

kksOZeA.png

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C.

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.]

Mr. Islam gave his lecture at the Church of Scientology of Miami.

HT - Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog: http://tonyortega.org/2017/08/02/ca...ry-that-will-rough-you-up/#comment-3448762695

[video=youtube;8MMARGe-avw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMARGe-avw[/video]

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Vaccines vs. Vitamin C! Diseases cured with VITAMIN C?

Rizza Islam

Published on Aug 1, 2017

Www.RIZZAISLAM.com

Peace family!

As a humanitarian I must look for different solutions to help the people!

I was invited to speak on vaccines and their destructive role as it pertains to the topic of: "The repair of the Black family". This was held in Miami, Florida at the Church Of Scientology.

Certain diseases which vaccines have been created for have been cured using high, controlled doses of VITAMIN C according to Dr. Frederick Klenner. Take a look.

Www.Rizzaislam.com

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Haw6JOp.png

QhONX0v.png

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C.

Mr. Islam gave his lecture at the Church of Scientology of Miami.

HT - Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog: http://tonyortega.org/2017/08/02/ca...ry-that-will-rough-you-up/#comment-3448762695

[video=youtube;8MMARGe-avw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMARGe-avw[/video]

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Vaccines vs. Vitamin C! Diseases cured with VITAMIN C?

Rizza Islam

Published on Aug 1, 2017

Www.RIZZAISLAM.com

Peace family!

As a humanitarian I must look for different solutions to help the people!

I was invited to speak on vaccines and their destructive role as it pertains to the topic of: "The repair of the Black family". This was held in Miami, Florida at the Church Of Scientology.

Certain diseases which vaccines have been created for have been cured using high, controlled doses of VITAMIN C according to Dr. Frederick Klenner. Take a look.

Www.Rizzaislam.com

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Haw6JOp.png

QhONX0v.png

Mr. Islam now has the video "Vaccines Vs. Vitamin C! Diseases cured??" on his official Rizza Islam website:

Code:
http://brother.rizzaislam.com/vaccines-vs-vitamin-c-diseases-cured/

guanoloco

As-Wased
The vaccine vs vitamin C stuff goes hand-in-hand with Dr Wesley Muhammid's bibliography woo on the Nation of Islam thread.

These doctorate degrees are woo feminist theory garbage.

We have pseudo education being taught in American universities that is really just indoctrination.

It's not looking too good for the future.

CommunicatorIC

The vaccine vs vitamin C stuff goes hand-in-hand with Dr Wesley Muhammid's bibliography woo on the Nation of Islam thread.

These doctorate degrees are woo feminist theory garbage.

We have pseudo education being taught in American universities that is really just indoctrination.

It's not looking too good for the future.
Xenu knows I'm against woo, but I'm confused by the above. Dr. Muhammad's Ph.D. is "in Islamic Studies with a focus on Early Theological Development in Islam." What does that have to do with feminist theory?

Also, do you have a link for the bibliography you are referring to? Is it for his Ph.D. thesis, or for his book "Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity?"

If the bibliography you are referring to is for Dr. Muhammad's book "Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity," I could *possibly* see it being influenced by feminist theory. Given the title of the book, however, I believe it is far more likely that the book rejects feminist theory -- which would be consistent with a bibliography that cites feminist books and papers in order to refute them.

The bizarre but entirely plausible, indeed most plausible, possibility is that you and Dr. Muhammad share the same opinion on feminist theory -- i.e., that it is crap. THAT is the possibility that is most consistent with the title and probable thesis of his book.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Xenu knows I'm against woo, but I'm confused by the above. Dr. Muhammad's Ph.D. is "in Islamic Studies with a focus on Early Theological Development in Islam." What does that have to do with feminist theory?

Also, do you have a link for the bibliography you are referring to? Is it for his Ph.D. thesis, or for his book "Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity?"

If the bibliography you are referring to is for Dr. Muhammad's book "Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity," I could *possibly* see it being influenced by feminist theory. Given the title of the book, however, I believe it is far more likely that the book rejects feminist theory -- which would be consistent with a bibliography that cites feminist books and papers in order to refute them.

The bizarre but entirely plausible, indeed most plausible, possibility is that you and Dr. Muhammad share the same opinion on feminist theory -- i.e., that it is crap. THAT is the possibility that is most consistent with the title and probable thesis of his book.

Feminist theory has little to do with "feminism". The issue isn't "feminism" vs "masculinity". Those are red herrings.

Here's an excellent article to start with regarding feminist theory:

Nancy MacLean's Postmodern Rhetorical Strategy

guanoloco

As-Wased
Finally we have the publications:

Dr. Wesley Muhammad Books and Scholarly Papers by Dr. Wesley Muhammad

Understanding the Assault on the Black Man,

Black Manhood and Black Masculinity (Paperback)

This is Dr. Wesley Muhammad’s newest work. In this book he shines light on various aspects of the hidden architecture of White Supremacy’s global project of un-manning the Black male and the spoiling of the Black female. Learn, among other things:

The role European Christian cannibalism, soul harvesting and homosexuality played in the subjugation of Black people during colonial expansion and American slavery, particularly the Black male.

How European pseudo-science and then American science went to work to make African peoples and the Black American male “The Lady of the Races.”

How Presidents Nixon, Reagan, Bush, and Clinton all waged government-funded wars against Black males.

How the inner-city “Thug” and the Black “Sissy” were both scientifically produced.

The esoteric and theological background of White Supremacy’s Assault on the Black Man

The deeper truth behind the "Autism Conspiracy" against Black boys

How the CIA manipulated marijuana and created crack cocaine in order to create Black Zombies in the inner cities.​

Here's this:

Bilad al-Sudan is a companion volume to Black Arabia and the African Origin of Islam. A collection of distinct essays written since the publication of Black Arabia, Bilad al-Sudan offers:
Further evidence that the Arabs of the first Muslim community of 7th century Arabia were an Africoid people.

A correction to the mistaken belief that the pre-Islamic Arabs were white and racist, as seen by their alleged treatment of Bilal, Companion of the Prophet Muhammad.

A refutation of recent Muslim attempts to defend the White Supremacist paradigm in Islam.

A critical analysis of Afrocentric discourse on Islam.

An introduction to a new paradigm: Ma’atic Islam.

Here's this:

Rah IZ Allah: Why Asar Imhotep Is Wrong

In my 2009 publication Black Arabia and the African Origin of Islam I advanced a novel argument: that the well-known Egyptian sun god Rah actually originated across (east of) the Red Sea in Afrabia (i.e. Black Arabia) and that the name of this deity was in fact an Egyptianization of the Proto-Semitic Alah. My argument was based on the following: (1) the late documented appearance of Rah in Egyptian records (Third Dynasty reign of Djoser, 2635-2610 BCE or Fifth Dynasty 2400-2300 BCE); (2) the possibility that the center of Rah’s worship in Egypt, the city Annu (Greek ‘Heliopolis’), was actually founded by Black Arabian migrants (Anu); and (3) the linguistic convergence of the Proto-Semitic and Egyptian names.

Our “Rah is Allah” thesis has recently been submitted to a lengthy critical review by Asar Imhotep (2013), who rejects the claims we advanced in 2009. After an extensive, largely linguistic exploration of the Egyptian Rah and Semitic Allah in the context of African linguistic tradition, Imhotep contends that, in contrast to my suggestion that Allah and Rah are etymologically related, Imhotep claims that they are distinct and unrelated: Rah the sun god is contrasted with Allah the rain god.

In this Response I demonstrate that, despite Imhotep’s lengthy objection, he is wrong: the identity of Rah and Allah is in fact rooted in etymology. I argue here, contra Imhotep, that the (Proto-) Semitic Allah is a dialectical cognate of the Egyptian Rah and that both (the Semitic Allah and Egyptian Rah) derive from a pre-dialectical para-African root (Ala) that is closer to the Semitic Allah than to the Egyptian Rah.​

I'm out of time: however, this is right in line with the other two posts.

Afrocentricism has been refuted by historians everywhere...black and white. The ancient egyptians were more closely related to eruopeans by DNA evidence. The wheel never existed in sub Sahara Africa. Afrocentric theories state that Socrates was black...everything good came from blacks and were robbed from them by other races...mostly whites.

He is stating that Rah was actually Allah and, by the extension of Afrocentric theory, claiming the Ancient Egyptian dynasties and culture were taken from blacks...a false narrative.

quote-white-folks-was-in-the-caves-while-we-blacks-was-building-empires-we-built-pyramids-al-sharpton-66-56-94.jpg

I'm pressed for time so I apologize for the posts if they are incoherent. There's enough groundwork here laid for one to do their own inspection as to the serious woo that is presented in these works.

All of it is so falsified and has been refuted with documented anthropological data...but that doesn't matter with critical race theory, etc. Facts do NOT matter.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Finally, we have a PHD who is a member of the Nation of Islam that believes a black scientist created the evil white race 6,000 years ago and UFOs and god know what else. The contradictions!!

He puts forth theories of vaccines used to subjugate blacks. This is a diect index as to the value of his PHD.

Why would the black race require oppression from anyone? What black nation in history or today posed a viable threat to anything or anyone ever economically or otherwise? I can't think of any.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

He puts forth.theories of vaccines used to subjugate blacks.
Has he done this? If so, I must have missed it. Do you have a link? I'm not trying to give you a hard time. If he has, I'm interested if I can tie him and it to Scientology (my beat, as it were).