What's new

10 AUGUST - Well here is is again : 10 AUGUST !

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Ah, that once a year thingie the scios get to do : a 10 AUGUST !

Isn't it just faster ( for those who believe in that stuff ) to L&N : Who are What are you PTS to ?

Then deal with the LFBD from the answer :

Me !

LRH !

I don't know !

Whoever told you to ask me that !

SO, with any of those answers ( which are REAL ) what oh what does the CS do ?

LRH is the Who is an obvious route out answer for staff - most likely a declare for a public.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

I actually DID once have my item found (via L4 correction list, during a "list error" Review session) on Who/What was (suppressing) me.

My item was "SCIENTOLOGY"

Accompanied by mega "blowdown" and "F/N" and "VVGIs".

Somehow I don't think I had or expressed the other part of EP. The COGNITION.

But the F/N was indicated.

Scientology worked. Kind of. Took me a bunch of years to blow.

If Scientologists really believed in their tech, they would have routed me to Ethics to "handle" my PTS situation with Scientology. And, since Scientology is psychotic and never can admit that is has done anything wrong, ever--then I could not have "HANDLED" my situation.

I would have been required, therefore, to DISCONNECT from Scientology.

That would have been brilliant! Amazing! Impossibly ethical, lol.

Wish that had happened.

Anyways, some years later I apparently did a SOLO ETHICS SESSION and figured out that Scientology was an maniacally lying cult that didn't have any Clear or OT to sell in the first place.

10 August tech. What a cruel joke. As I have mentioned before---

Scientology--where you go to ethics to handle a horrific PTS situation where you got raped; and the Ethics Officer turns out to be the rapist.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
OK, maybe the " Standard " way to handle any PTSness would be first to get a meter of the proper COLOR that suits the PC ( or, these days, PRE-OT & in times past OT's ).

First, there has to be an assessment of meter colors to begin tailoring the environment to the guest ( prisoner ) to be processed ( lotsa money taken from ! ).

Then the room color needs assessed & so on down the line.

Before anything happens a good auditor should be able to eat up an intensive or two and a week of accomos.

Properly done, a PC could be put right into BK before anything happens. No harm. No foul. Money taken. Everybody wins.

And the cult gets a Success Story before they offload another hapless victim !

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It got done by peeps who couldn't L&N, like MAAs in their office.

Paul

To me that is so silly.

Most people can ask their wife " So what made ya sick " ?

" Don't feel good ? What's that about " ?

There are BAZILLIONS of questions people ask one another all over the world without the formality of a listing process & memorizing all those rule before asking a simple question.

The precious - if not sacred - L&N is just garden variety conversation that Dr. Hubbard tried to act like was a social thing that he had the rule to !

Anybody
can L&N & do it just fine without the blessing of Hubbard & his trappings.

I mean listen to conversations out in the world. They are FULL of what the cult calls 'listing questions'. Question gets asked, people answer & live on planet earth moves right along.

So called " self listing questions " are among the most fun. Had a gal once who self listed ' Why am I sick all the time " ? and he answer was " Because I self list so much ".

I'd bet a few nights sleep ( skip the Hill 10's for a week ) & some good meals ( no on the rice & beans ) & she'd been darn near like new!

Anyway, an MAA playing fish & fumble to avoid asking what they really wanted to ask - and using a whole piece of tek designed to let those not trained in the TEK to get to same place as those trained in the TEK. Really ?

Anyway, the world keeps turning out here where listing questions get asked everyday - some get answered, some don't get answered & some have wrong answers.

The world goes on just fine without that shrinking little cult adding much of anything along the way.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
To me that is so silly.

Most people can ask their wife " So what made ya sick " ?

" Don't feel good ? What's that about " ?

There are BAZILLIONS of questions people ask one another all over the world without the formality of a listing process & memorizing all those rule before asking a simple question.

The precious - if not sacred - L&N is just garden variety conversation that Dr. Hubbard tried to act like was a social thing that he had the rule to !

Anybody
can L&N & do it just fine without the blessing of Hubbard & his trappings.

I mean listen to conversations out in the world. They are FULL of what the cult calls 'listing questions'. Question gets asked, people answer & live on planet earth moves right along.

So called " self listing questions " are among the most fun. Had a gal once who self listed ' Why am I sick all the time " ? and he answer was " Because I self list so much ".

I'd bet a few nights sleep ( skip the Hill 10's for a week ) & some good meals ( no on the rice & beans ) & she'd been darn near like new!

Anyway, an MAA playing fish & fumble to avoid asking what they really wanted to ask - and using a whole piece of tek designed to let those not trained in the TEK to get to same place as those trained in the TEK. Really ?

Anyway, the world keeps turning out here where listing questions get asked everyday - some get answered, some don't get answered & some have wrong answers.

The world goes on just fine without that shrinking little cult adding much of anything along the way.

So hubbard created a tek for self inflicting PTS?

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
As synchronicity would have it....

It was exactly TEN years ago today that I left Scientology forever. A significant day for me to be sure.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Or, I know - per { bowing as said } our sacred scriptures - you are responsible for the condition you are in, but, who did this to you & made you a victim ?

Look, as the OT 7, I know you are cause over life so can you help me understand how you managed to go PTS ?

Look, you attested to OT 3 ( freedom from overwhelm ) so I know I can't say you got overwhelmed in life, but, hey, WTF happened to so completely cave you in ?

Being you gave me a what of the huge boulder that fell off the mountain & almost killed you, now, we got find the who behind that boulder falling off that mountainside. There is always a who behind a what. Who was behind that boulder ?

OK, as an OT 8 you paid about half a million bucks to get told you ain't your case & now as a WHO you want to tell me it's a [ itsa ? ] case manifestation that you are dying of cancer ?

Being we really don't know what to do to help you & you keep red tagging & crashing our stats, we are going to declare you an illedal pc & off load you, now, just go somewhere else & suffer.

Take 2 touch assists & call me tomorrow ?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Isn't it funny or pathetic that we still remember these dumbass cult "holidays" after all these decades? Yesterday was the 9th and while looking at my appointment calendar I noticed the next day was August 10th. Without a pause I thought "Oh, It's 10 August - the date of that dumbass HCOB about finding the SP ruining your case."

Yeah, it's funny and pathetic how hubbard's nonsense messed with our emotional well being. I'm forever grateful that's a thing of the past! :happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Isn't it funny or pathetic that we still remember these dumbass cult "holidays" after all these decades?

Yesterday was the 9th and while looking at my appointment calendar I noticed the next day was August 10th. Without a pause I thought "Oh, It's 10 August......

LOL

Had the same thought on the 9th.

Allow me to recount the exact sequence of the implant:

1) Hears/reads the words "10 August" which "rings a bell".

2) Reactive brain immediately reacts.

3) Physiological reactions ensue, beginning with involuntary salivating, or in the case of Scientologists, "salvationing" (this sector of the universe).

All of this stimulus & response has been scientifically proven. (Ref: Pavlov's [STRIKE]Dogs[/STRIKE] PCs)

Gib

Crusader

LOL

Had the same thought on the 9th.

Allow me to recount the exact sequence of the implant:
1) Hears/reads the words "10 August" which "rings a bell".

2) Reactive brain immediately reacts.

3) Physiological reactions ensue, beginning with involuntary salivating, or in the case of Scientologists, "salvationing" (this sector of the universe).

All of this stimulus & response has been scientifically proven. (Ref: Pavlov's [STRIKE]Dogs[/STRIKE] PCs)

(Ref: Pavlov's [STRIKE]Dogs[/STRIKE] PCs)

or (Ref: Hubbards [STRIKE]Dogs[/STRIKE] PCs)

:roflmao:

RogerB

Crusader
England ? Is that in North Dakota ? :)

Errr, spoken like a true American . . . even though I know you spoke in jest, Giz. :biggrin:

I saw on one of the sites I crawl through where some journalists took to the streets to interview folks in NYC and LA on what they thought of "the N. Korea" situation and should Trump bomb them, etc., etc . . . . ummm, yes, the predictable majority answer was: "Yes bomb them, they are bad!"

Then when asked: "Where is N. Korea? Point to it on the map!"

:no::no::no: None shown, about a dozen in each city, could! These folks , I'll admit all were of the younger generation aged 20-35 . . . had it place anywhere from Canada!, S. America, the middle of Arabia, somewhere in Russia . . . one real dullard had it in my beloved Oz!

What is not known is, how many comparatively got it right.

Of course, what is already demonstrated is the inability of a majority of 20-35 year olds to correctly locate most key points in US geography . . .

R

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Errr, spoken like a true American . . . even though I know you spoke in jest, Giz. :biggrin:

I saw on one of the sites I crawl through where some journalists took to the streets to interview folks in NYC and LA on what they thought of "the N. Korea" situation and should Trump bomb them, etc., etc . . . . ummm, yes, the predictable majority answer was: "Yes bomb them, they are bad!"

Then when asked: "Where is N. Korea? Point to it on the map!"

:no::no::no: None shown, about a dozen in each city, could! These folks , I'll admit all were of the younger generation aged 20-35 . . . had it place anywhere from Canada!, S. America, the middle of Arabia, somewhere in Russia . . . one real dullard had it in my beloved Oz!

What is not known is, how many comparatively got it right.

Of course, what is already demonstrated is the inability of a majority of 20-35 year olds to correctly locate most key points in US geography . . .

R

Having watched some street quizzes of young people, yes, it is stunning to see some people know precious little about the places in this world or the people who shaped history.

I do know where Korea is - some older friends died there. And 'Nam .............................God.