What's new

Scientology STAND League members and other COS accounts spamming Twitter

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology STAND League members and other COS accounts spamming Twitter.

It is spam because the separate accounts are coordinated to send out the same tweet consecutively, one after the other. This is almost certainly automated.

The obvious purpose is to dominate the results when one searches for the word "Scientology" on Twitter, and to push substantive critical tweets and news off of the results page. The STAND League and members accounts are far from the only Church of Scientology accounts that are doing this.

One suspects we may see this when Season 2 of Scientology and the Aftermath premieres on Tuesday, August 15, 2017.

Any substantive Twitter participation would be appreciated.

For example:

VxsUhBg.png

CommunicatorIC

Scientology is circumventing Twitter's anti-spam rules by having multiple accounts make the same tweet consecutively in an apparently automated way. The purpose is to flood the Twitter search results for "Scientology."

48AaLCm.png

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
At least this gives us the exact names of all their OSA operatives. I recognized some DSA names and public Scientologists who are on their kiss-OSA's-ass FB Police list. What a farce.

The thing that's most pathetic is they actually believe that people are going to fall for this drivel. All being done to counter Leah's season 2. Believe me everyone, when you see the season 2 shows, your jaws are going to drop. It's taking the fight to a whole new level. Scientology is going to be one of the most hated names in the world after these shows air and with damn good reason.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology is now spamming the #ScientologyTheAftermath hashtag on Twitter.

They are using the same technique - i.e., using separate accounts coordinated to send out the same tweet consecutively, one after the other, in what appears to be an automated fashion. Again, the obvious purpose is to circumvent Twitter's rules against spam.

8BkExYE.png

CommunicatorIC

[FONT=&quot]Scientology is now spamming the #ScientologyTheAftermath Twitter hastag with a crude attack on A&E TV's Nancy Dubuc, Paul Buccieri, & Rob Werenow. I suspect Twitter may be a shitshow tomorrow night, which is what Scientology wants.

[/FONT]
0Yo0tdB.png

8NMrlXz.png

CommunicatorIC

[FONT=&quot]Twitter has done nothing about Scientology repeatedly spamming the #Scientology and #ScientologyTheAftermath hashtags despite numerous reports.

[/FONT]
kwjeDdR.png

CommunicatorIC

[FONT=&quot]Will Twitter EVER address Scientology STAND[/FONT] League's spamming of the #Scientology and #ScientologyTheAftermath hashtags? Or did Scientology buy Twitter's acquiescence with advertising dollars? Repeated spam reports to Twitter have received no response.

LH5B0cq.png

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CommunicatorIC

UPDATE: The Scientology STAND Twitter spam accounts have been reinstated and are tweeting again.

Tony Ortega: https://tonyortega.org/2017/08/25/s...nleashes-bot-army-on-twitter-and-gets-zapped/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCEPT * * * * *

UPDATE: And now they’re back! Just received this message from our tipster:

“40 of the uniform accounts have just been reinstated. I know because I have a dummy account that follows them all, and my ‘following’ count jumped from 12 to 52. I investigated further, and it’s true, they’re back and tweeting, with the 5 others still ‘permanently’ suspended.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

*************************************************************************************

UPDATE from pdxusr: https://twitter.com/pdxusr/status/901216900788527105

eAwvdqu.png

The Scientology STAND Twitter Spam Account List:

https://twitter.com/HappinessSeekr/following

/

Last edited: