What's new

"Turncoat" Marty Rathbun's - "Moving Up a Little Higher" BLOG - Now being dismantled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
You don't have the fucking rank to ask about Ray Jeffrey's fees. :bwahaha:
oh yeah - well, I beg to differ :p

July 24, 2017: As reported today by Tony Ortega, attorney Ray Jeffrey has filed a petition with the District Court of Bexar County, Texas to examine the financial records Mark & Monique Rathbun. This is a matter arising from Monique Rathbun’s sudden and unexpected firing of her legal team and dropping her legal case against David Miscavige et. al.

The case was "Disposed"

What happened to Ray Jeffrey and his fees?

Was he part of the "show" all along?

Did he get paid recently and we won't hear from him ever again?

Does anyone not think Marty Rathbun got blood money from the cult of Scientology?

His "ruin" was exposed, in my opinion, on "My Scientology Movie".

That is when he decided to be a turncoat.

This is all my opinion on what I think.

What do you think?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe Marty took a payoff of some kind with conditions (set by dm), that he is going about fullfilling. I do not believe his ex lawyers were in on it or got anything from Marty or the Kult. I think there was an error in the filing to go after Marty's financials, and I hope the lawyers go after a new filing, and keep on going after sMarty-Pants until hell freezes over. But really, they are the ones who got ripped off here, so whatever they decide to do, I am all for it. The law is a complicated thing, full of arguments and interpretations and rulings, and of course flawed by human beings, and it doesn't always equate to 'justice'. I'd like justice for the lawyers. But whether they pursue this, or not, is on them.

Lone Star

Crusader

July 24, 2017: As reported today by Tony Ortega, attorney Ray Jeffrey has filed a petition with the District Court of Bexar County, Texas to examine the financial records Mark & Monique Rathbun. This is a matter arising from Monique Rathbun’s sudden and unexpected firing of her legal team and dropping her legal case against David Miscavige et. al.

The case was "Disposed"

Does anyone not think Marty Rathbun got blood money from the cult of Scientology?

What do you think?
Okay, yes Marty got paid off to drop, or have his wife drop the case. I think that's pretty much a given.

Ray J and all the attorneys who did work for Mosey simply got stiffed. No fees collected. Nada.

If you followed what "Texas Lawyer" said on The Bunker then you would know why and how Ray J's effort to find out for sure if Marty and Mosey got paid off failed in Bexar County. Go search it out if you know how.

My opposition to you is your assertion that Ray J and Co got paid off by DM to play this charade of going after Marty and Mosey to hide the fact of their traitorous double dealing, so to speak. I find that idea repugnant.

But yes, Marty is a turncoat. Yes, yes, yes, ad infinitum yes.

Good news for you now.....I'm bored with this thread and I am therefore done. We know where each other stands.

I'm off to troll the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe Marty took a payoff of some kind with conditions (set by dm), that he is going about fullfilling. I do not believe his ex lawyers were in on it or got anything from Marty or the Kult. I think there was an error in the filing to go after Marty's financials, and I hope the lawyers go after a new filing, and keep on going after sMarty-Pants until hell freezes over. But really, they are the ones who got ripped off here, so whatever they decide to do, I am all for it. The law is a complicated thing, full of arguments and interpretations and rulings, and of course flawed by human beings, and it doesn't always equate to 'justice'. I'd like justice for the lawyers. But whether they pursue this, or not, is on them.
Thanks Lurker. I appreciate your input. You are a kind and trusting soul.

I am a bit more suspicious due to my vast experience with business and attorneys.

I "think" he was part of the whole thing. My hunch only - I have no facts to substantiate it.

I would hope not but I have been disillusioned by life experience.

We are dealing with an evil mafia cult - Scientology...that is sitting on a billion dollars and they write the law as they hide behind the religious cloak.

Of course, we will never know. Any settlement can be made and no one has to talk about it or disclose it.

That is how the law works in most cases.

I can see how Scientology would want Ray Jeffrey et al to file the petition to make it appear that he had not been paid. I find it curious that mistakes were made by lawyers who should know better and now it has been since Aug 3 2017 since the judge told Ray Jeffrey et al that it was filed in the wrong court.....and now I can't find that report Tony Ortega put out about it...seems to be missing.

Also - it appears that Tony Ortega and some of his bufoons get pretty testie when you beg the question...

Did Marty take a blood money buy out - called anyone who asked a "conspiracy theorist"

and if you asked about Ray Jeffrey getting his money and pretending he did not....

A lot of HE&R on Ortega's site when the questions were asked by some EXSMBer's.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay, yes Marty got paid off to drop, or have his wife drop the case. I think that's pretty much a given.

Ray J and all the attorneys who did work for Mosey simply got stiffed. No fees collected. Nada.

If you followed what "Texas Lawyer" said on The Bunker then you would know why and how Ray J's effort to find out for sure if Marty and Mosey got paid off failed in Bexar County. Go search it out if you know how.

My opposition to you is your assertion that Ray J and Co got paid off by DM to play this charade of going after Marty and Mosey to hide the fact of their traitorous double dealing, so to speak. I find that idea repugnant.

But yes, Marty is a turncoat. Yes, yes, yes, ad infinitum yes.

Good news for you now.....I'm bored with this thread and I am therefore done. We know where each other stands.

I'm off to troll the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!
DAMN Lonestar! as Negan would say!

....that was exhausting...

All you had to do was answer the auditing question upfront and we could have bypassed all the HE&R!

Nonetheless, Thanks for your input and duly noted!

Carry on....
;)

Free Being Me

Crusader
Thanks Lurker. I appreciate your input. You are a kind and trusting soul.

I am a bit more suspicious due to my vast experience with business and attorneys.

I "think" he was part of the whole thing. My hunch only - I have no facts to substantiate it.

I would hope not but I have been disillusioned by life experience.

We are dealing with an evil mafia cult - Scientology...that is sitting on a billion dollars and they write the law as they hide behind the religious cloak.

Of course, we will never know. Any settlement can be made and no one has to talk about it or disclose it.

That is how the law works in most cases.

I can see how Scientology would want Ray Jeffrey et al to file the petition to make it appear that he had not been paid. I find it curious that mistakes were made by lawyers who should know better and now it has been since Aug 3 2017 since the judge told Ray Jeffrey et al that it was filed in the wrong court.....and now I can't find that report Tony Ortega put out about it...seems to be missing.

Also - it appears that Tony Ortega and some of his bufoons get pretty testie when you beg the question...

Did Marty take a blood money buy out - called anyone who asked a "conspiracy theorist"

and if you asked about Ray Jeffrey getting his money and pretending he did not....

A lot of HE&R on Ortega's site when the questions were asked by some EXSMBer's.

The case was "Disposed"

What do you think?
Why are you making something really straightforward into a mysterious conspiracy theory while alluding Ray Jeffrey is dishonest? The UB article you're referring to is easily accessible so I don't see the point sneering at folks at the UB over your lack of google-fu.

LIVE FROM SAN ANTONIO: Will a former Scientology enforcer be compelled to testify?
https://tonyortega.org/2017/08/29/l...scientology-enforcer-be-compelled-to-testify/
Fair Use quote:
That was a lengthy tale to tell, and Jeffrey was able to tell it without interruptions from either Reynolds or the judge. But then Reynolds brought up a good point about the Rule 202 law. You can use the rule in two different ways, and Reynolds accused Jeffrey of saying he was using method 1 (Rule 202.1a), while really using method 2 (Rule 202.1b). Why does that matter? Well, Jeffrey had submitted the petition in Bexar County because that’s where the Rathbuns had signed their contingency fee contract with the attorneys. But if they are really pursuing method two (Rule 202.1b), the proper place to file the petition is in the county of residence for the defendant, and the Rathbuns live in San Patricio County, down by the coast. End quote.

All Mr. Jeffrey has to do provided he's still interested in pursuing legal recourse is refile at the proper legal venue. Simple.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
DAMN Lonestar! as Negan would say!

....that was exhausting...

All you had to do was answer the auditing question upfront and we could have bypassed all the HE&R!

Nonetheless, Thanks for your input and duly noted!

Carry on....
;)

Well I figured you had remembered what I've said about Marty being a turncoat from a few months ago.

But all that aside, I get a kick out of you referring to my alleged HE&R. I can assure that I have not felt any anger or upset at all when posting on this thread today. But you can't know that because you can't see me obviously, or feel what I am feeling. Mostly, believe it or not, I have really had fun doing these back and forth posts today. Yes, that's because I'm a sick fuck. Yep.

I just wanted to let you know that in reality I have nothing against you personally Knows. To me this has been like "old times". Most don't like the "old times" like I do and did. So this exercise of mine today is rare and probably won't happen again.

Thanks for all the "poop"! Lol!! That's one new change on this format that I like.

Emma you're sick and twisted!! :wink: (Not crazy about the new 'wink' though).

Ta Ta For Now and have a good evening.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Ok you guys, I'm only gonna tell you once, and I'll increase my bet to $110 Monique has left him , the rest is WTF moments and Collateral damage ,
Ray Jeffery is pissed off , understandably ,Marty will run Scientology as Number one , Davy boy will run for the hills, Scientology will be saved
Marty will be paid big bucks , life will carry on , If it doesn't make sense its Scientology.
This statement is true and correct, signed Wigee1.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Fer Christ's sake! Here are some free life tips:

1. If you're going to report a post because someone is being an asshole, don't be an asshole yourself.
2. Don't report 11 posts in the same thread. That means I have to look at 11 posts in the "reported posts section". That means work. I hate work. Report one post and maybe a second if it continues.
3. If your going to pretend to be the victim, don't post the poop emoji over everyone's posts. You're not a victim, you're an antagonist.
4. If your going to spout conspiracy theories about Ray Jeffrey being crooked, be prepared for some blowback. You're on your own with that.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.