What's new

Never before seen: Video from the first ‘LRH Birthday’ aboard the Scientology ‘Freewinds’

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Never before seen: Video from the first ‘LRH Birthday’ aboard the Scientology ‘Freewinds’

Wow, what a treat we have for you today. Thanks to a tipster who wants to remain nameless, we have something super rare in the world of Scientology — home video from an event, and not just any event, but the first L. Ron Hubbard birthday celebrated on the MV Freewinds, the church’s [...]

Wow, what a treat we have for you today.[.......]

Continue reading...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Wow, what a treat we have for you today. Thanks to a tipster who wants to remain nameless, we have something super rare in the world of Scientology — home video from an event, and not just any event, but the first L. Ron Hubbard birthday celebrated on the MV Freewinds, the church’s [...]

Wow, what a treat we have for you today.[.......]

Continue reading...

I almost made it to the one-minute mark of the video.

But then he said: "It is tradition to celebrate LRH's birthday by giving him increased expansion of Scientology worldwide."

At that instant, I was immediately overwhelmed by a reactive impulse to hit PAUSE on the video. A chain of 100,000 earlier similars (vacuously bombastic rhetorical r-factors) all went into restim. Simultaneously, " the nation (of my unblown BTs) turned its lonely eyes to me", telepathically all shouting in unison: WTF!?!

The absurdity of it all thundered in my head.

-- A sociopathic liar who died three years earlier was being given a "birthday" celebration? BIRTHDAY???!​
-- And the birthday present the dead con man wants is "increased expansion"? Expansion of his global hoax, that has defrauded miracle-seeking marks out of billions of dollars?​

That video is a rich archival moment, perhaps one of the last years that Scientologists glowed brightly through their eyes at one another, in knowing nods of certainty (soliciting further agreement) that with the release of OT VIII--we really, really, really were finally going OT, the way Ron promised.

Real OT, the way Ron said it was in the 50s, 60s and 70s. Omnipotent Operating Thetans pulling air covers off planets, and such.

Real OT, like those dreamy, winning Super-Heroes of the comic book known as ADVANCE! magazine.

"....and as i was driving, I could see the entire magnificent New York skyline, but something felt slightly "off". So, using my newly acquired OT powers of knowingness (I had just recently attested to OT 1), I used my perceptics to locate the source of the enturbulation. Then I spotted it! It was coming from the 97th floor of the Empire State Building! I instantly knew, as an OT, that there was going to be a huge fire that would kill at least 10,000 of the workers inside.
I further zeroed-in on where this entheta was coming from and, then suddenly, I spotted it. On the 54th floor someone had smoked a joint in the restroom and the roach left behind was still smoldering. It didn't seem like that could start a fire, so I did what Ron says to do--I "pervaded" the area so that I could have "knowingness" of what was happening. I picked up something weird from one of the overhead fire-sprinklers, which gave me a feeling of blowing mass because--it totally indicated. Some being (without a body) had put a suppressive counter-postulate on that sprinkler so that it wouldn't deploy when smoke/flames were detected.
Naturally, I needed to find the being in order to remove that counter-postulate. I found them on the 29th floor, hovering over someone's shoulder as they watched a Star Trek re-run. I got in com with the being and asked them why they put a counter-postulate on the fire sprinkler. The being said they had been trapped in the building since it was built in the 1930s and was so bored to death that they were wiling to do anything for some plus randomnity! I r-factored the being that this was not okay, and not a pro-survival game Ron would play. They said they didn't know who Ron was, but I didn't stop to r-factor them, because the being always knows!
Then (telepathically of course) I gave the being an intro-lecture on Scientology and told them to go to the local maternity ward and pick up a new baby body--preferably in a mega-wealthy family. They were kind of distracted (still watching Star Trek) but I perceived that they "got it!"
The being gratefully thanked me and promptly removed their counter-postulate.
Thus, the building did not become engulfed in a conflagration that would kill everyone. Tragedy averted, I smiled to myself with satisfaction and the knowingness that I just saved 12,000 lives while waiting for the red light to change. Just then a cabbie beeped at me (because the light had changed) and I gave him the "thumbs up", knowing that I had saved his wife who I picked up worked on the 29th floor. The cabbie gave me what Homo Sap refers to (on this planet) as "The Finger", but I take that as a huge win--that he came uptone out of apathy (about the peril his wife had just been in seconds earlier) and up into antagonism. Thanks Ron! (- William "Billy" Blowdown)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I tried to watch it, I just can't.

The fucking Birthday Game...uuugh! Even when I was in I recognised who full of shit the B'Day game was.

How far did you make it? LOL.

The word "hideous" came to mind a number of times for the 51 seconds I was able to watch it.

I am unable to watch anything that has the word "Birthday" and "Game" in the same sentence. I suggest they re-name, re-position and re-brand it as:

THE
"DEAD CON MAN WHO
STOLE ALL YOUR TIME & YOUR MONEY
IS STILL DEAD. BUT HE'S NOT
AT ALL SATISFIED & STILL DEMANDS

YOU PRODUCE MORE FOR HIM "
GAME

Last edited:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are braver souls than I... just remembering sitting in the room during Freewinds events was enough for the gag factor that I couldn't even consider clicking.

HelluvaHoax!

I know Tony Ortega asked about this... Does anyone know where 'captain' Milt Wolfe is now?

There are only a limited number of possibilities. . .

• Off "handling a cycle" (blown)
  • "Uplines" (incarcerated in a double-wide cult trailer)
  • "Researching" Advanced OT Levels (CEAEF)[sup]*[/sup]
  • "Over the Rainbow" (docent in the Bluebird Memorial Messianic Motorhome Museum)
  • On a "Very Special VIP Mission for Ron" (Blown, But Recaptured & Eternally Held Captive in an Escape-Proof Mountain Prison with Xenu and/or Shelly)

[sup]*[/sup] CEAEF - adj. .1. Causatively Exterior And Encumbrance-Free ... 2. Dead

Last edited: