What's new

This new image of David Miscavige makes years of Scientology Watching all worth it

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

This new image of David Miscavige makes years of Scientology Watching all worth it

We want to thank a reader for sending us the latest Freewinds magazine, which contained the absolute gem you see here.

In the last couple of years, Scientology leader David Miscavige has been showing up more often in church publications looking like he’s sitting for a Vanity Fair photo spread. But this shot [...]

We want to thank a[.......]

Continue reading...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If and when he pays a visit in a state prison, (who knows ???)
will his futur room mates find he is so cute and lovely....so they'll play musical chair..to ''win'' the raw new meat body prisonner ???

This guy just got a copy of the magazine and find Davey boy absolutely gorgeous

Want, want.....

18235323-Bandit-et-gangster-dans-le-style-bande-dessin-e-fait-une-photo-prisonnier-Banque-d%27images.jpg

Well, these are just meat body considerations...After all, COB has power and authority to change conditions and make it go right!

Last edited:

SouthernCanuck

Jabberwocky In-Training
He doesn't look at all healthy to me. Like he's aged 15 years in the last 5. Maybe its just the lighting...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Hard to say.

Probably took several hundred shots with studio lighting set up all over,
then layered on about an inch of "Photoshopping make-up" for the darker,
moody effect.

Yeah, you were definitely on to somethin' there. . .

And thanks for that killer followup PI work you did--to hack in and find the original unretouched, unshooped photo, Lisbeth!

MISAVIGE_zpsdmzjkfth.jpg

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
He doesn't look at all healthy to me. Like he's aged 15 years in the last 5. Maybe its just the lighting...
No, it's because he's single-handedly doing the work of the whole Int Exec Strata and Inspector General Network, who are all suppressive DBs. He's the only one taking actual responsibility for clearing this sector. Sorry, that sentence was too long; let me shorten it to capture its essence:

He's the only one.

W.

RogerB

Crusader
Actually, that picture of Miscavage looks more like a painted portrait to me . . .

Though it could have been that the artist touched up a photo to add "gravitas" . . .:bowdown::puke:

I say the above because, looking at the "light effects," they are not natural, and one can almost see the painter's brush effects if you know what to look for.

And, also, the CSOB is vein enough to want a portrait . . . umm, does anyone know if he has had his Hubbardesque bust done yet???:roflmao::roflmao:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, that picture of Miscavage looks more like a painted portrait to me . . .

Though it could have been that the artist touched up a photo to add "gravitas" . . .:bowdown::puke:

I say the above because, looking at the "light effects," they are not natural, and one can almost see the painter's brush effects if you know what to look for.

And, also, the CSOB is vein enough to want a portrait . . . umm, does anyone know if he has had his Hubbardesque bust done yet???:roflmao::roflmao:
Think they already did that, although the proportions are kind of off if not completely missing...

20170204_BRP002_0.jpg

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
What a great idea. With the Basics done to death, and a slew of Golden Ages, a COB bust to complete your Scientology collection would be de rigeur. And, like the important IAS Statuses and Ideal Orgs, it can be milked for decades: COB bronze statue, reflecting his handsome, bronze complexion; COB silver-plated, reflecting his silver tongue; Golden-Age-of-Tech gold bust; super-quantum titanium; and finally, a bust in COB throttle-hold crimson with black armbands, to be awarded to the most productive SO member.

I'm quite surprised it hasn't been done yet - what better way to achieve infinite survival on all existing dynamics (i.e., just the one) than to immortalise his imperial person in the form of a bust.

RogerB

Crusader
Think they already did that, although the proportions are kind of off if not completely missing...

View attachment 13836
Holy sheissen! I am just getting to grips with how deluded these dogs are . . . this statue in front of the St. Hill castle of the savior of the world, with muscles and shield and sword and all . . . but no masculinity or dickie, dickie ??? in fact the way the shadows appear in that photo, it makes the "thing" look like one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's "girlie-men"!!!
:panic::overreact::holycow:

Actually, the give away on that the picture is painted is that, if one studies the "light effects" you can see the the the bright spots of where the light ostensibly strikes his "developed character" wrinkles and shirt folds is coming from contrary directions and is absent natural shadows. This is an artists trick of added highlights to create an "artistic effect" but is unnatural.

Ummmm, they do have such a talent for making themselves look utterly stupid . . . umm, rethink that Rog: showing how utterly stupid they are.