What's new

WD 40?

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

WD 40?

This is pretty much a throw-away post for today. The relentless drive for “donations” gives birth to some really cray cray stuff. The opportunities for innuendo and puns are almost endless with something like this. I will leave that to the many humorous commenters that frequent this site. As I said, for personal reasons I […]

Continue reading...

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Some of the DIY related comments over at Mike Rinder's Blog are hilarious! Well worth reading. :cool: :read:

freethinker

Sponsor
What's a Flag Alliance Ideal Org? Are there Ideal Orgs not aligned with Flag? If you are Allied with Flag, what percentage of your donations go to them?

WD-40 is seldom used for its intended purpose.

How many know what the WD stands for? I'll give you a clue, the W stands for water

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
What's a Flag Alliance Ideal Org? Are there Ideal Orgs not aligned with Flag? If you are Allied with Flag, what percentage of your donations go to them?

WD-40 is seldom used for its intended purpose.

How many know what the WD stands for? I'll give you a clue, the W stands for water
Displacement!

:thewinner:

Jack

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hey! Hey! Hey! I didn't have to look that up. No siree, not me!
I have known that for some (10 - 15 ) years.:old::punch:

Jack (Dammit!)
In that case I owe you an apology which I hope you will accept. I certainly did not know what 'WD' represented.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
In that case I owe you an apology which I hope you will accept. I certainly did not know what 'WD' represented.
Ah, no worries.

For a while I was quite chuffed with myself for knowing that, being in a rather small minority...but then it became more generally known and I was just normal again. :depressed:

Jack