What's new

"…I will return not as a religious leader but a political one."

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
From HCO B May 5, 1980: "...I will return not as a religious leader but a political one."

How do we know Ron hasn't come back already? And if he has come back, who is he?

Perhaps he came back as Hillary Clinton, who was so certain of victory, but who now has no power base to speak of.

Anyone else care to guess who Ron is now?

Helena, in trouble now

Irayam

Patron with Honors
I'm tempted to answer Trump ... because a small part of people like him and a vast majority do not like him?
(Plus the hair...:))
(And the bad manners...:D)
Irayam (also in trouble now !)

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
From HCO B May 5, 1980: "...I will return not as a religious leader but a political one."

How do we know Ron hasn't come back already? And if he has come back, who is he?

Perhaps he came back as Hillary Clinton, who was so certain of victory, but who now has no power base to speak of.

Anyone else care to guess who Ron is now?

Helena, in trouble now
So we're looking for a 30 year old incompetent politician who has been caught lying, taking drugs and generally being an ass. There are probably dozens to choose from.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
1. How much time was he going to be on Target 2 before he comes back to Teegeeack as a political leader? ;)

2. Is he going to try for Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) again?

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:roflmao:

I love this thread...

WTF is he doing on Hollywood Boulevard ????

(is this the YCSOHB rundown) ?????
:oops:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

:overreact:

Good Lord Jesus Christ Holly Mary...

Bless this planet and the whole sector of this universe
:panic:
:dramaqueen:

Last edited:

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Hes back, been back for years , try telling that to the INs, that throws a spanner in the works,
Granitt

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
He doesn't have to be a 30-year-old. Ron is a big thetan. He could easily have come back and kicked another thetan out of the body he wanted.

So all options are open.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
All we need now is for someone to find LRH in a tortilla. Or pancake.
However I predict that LRH will be found in a funnelcake.
Yes. Funnelcake.
A dwindling spiral, pointing down towards hell.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
He doesn't have to be a 30-year-old. Ron is a big thetan. He could easily have come back and kicked another thetan out of the body he wanted.

So all options are open.
I think you are confusing "big thetan" with "big fat slob".

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Let me see... which politicians can we think of with narcissistic personality disorder?
I am actually conducting a deep search in all countries, onthis planet, close & far , & through all this sector of the universe to find a buddha reincarnated with red hair
for Ron's last reincarnation in a narcissistic politician with red hair

Didn't find yet :scratch:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am actually conducting a deep search in all countries, onthis planet, close & far , & through all this sector of the universe to find a buddha reincarnated with red hair
for Ron's last reincarnation in a narcissistic politician with red hair

Didn't find yet :scratch:
Try "steering" on the meter.

That works!