What's new

How to shut down Scientology.

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
I have done a lot of thinking about how we shut down Scientology.

Here are some simple suggestions:

1. When you find out about Scientology member divorces, bankruptcies, foreclosures and financial ruin with Scientologist's - make sure all of the Scientologists you know .... know about them.

The actual truth about members real conditions are what got me to LOOK.

Make that go right....it is important people inside Scientology know what is happening to their friends. It will keep them in Doubt and they won't do any Bridge when they hear about the destruction among the members...who are supposedly Clear and OT, especially.

2. Refuse to be suppressed by Scientology. Don't go in to the Org. Tell them you are busy, handling debt or saving money.

Stop allowing the undue influence by Scientology's glossy promo, enhanced and photo shopped videos and other mind control techniques. Don't let Scientology into your mind. Only let in what you want - there is tons of stuff to study that will help you improve your life and it is free on the internet.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pissing off their celebs by disappearing people without answering questions and then making them do 300k worth of sec checks for asking works.

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
When you find out about Scientology member divorces, bankruptcies, foreclosures and financial ruin with Scientologist's - make sure all of the Scientologists you know .... know about them.
This approach didn't work well for me because Scientologists have been programmed to manufacture a variety of reasons to explain away the travails of fellow Scientologists. In my experience the ones most commonly used to hold their cognitive dissonance at bay were "out-ethics" and "mis-application of tech".

After accepting the infallibility of Hubbard and the "stable datum" that the tech works seem to preclude observation and the fruits of it.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This approach didn't work well for me because Scientologists have been programmed to manufacture a variety of reasons to explain away the travails of fellow Scientologists. In my experience the ones most commonly used to hold their cognitive dissonance at bay were "out-ethics" and "mis-application of tech".

After accepting the infallibility of Hubbard and the "stable datum" that the tech works seem to preclude observation and the fruits of it.
I'm inclined to agree in general with this but I do think it has an effect when they see people they know and respect on the list of people who have spoken out and explained what really happened.