What's new

Michael Silverman

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Michael Silverman

Michael Silverman was a much beloved figure at AOLA for many years spanning the 70’s, 80’s and into the 90’s. This is the only photo I could coax out of him, but for those who knew him back then, apart from being follicle challenged, this smiling face looks just the same as I remember it […]

Continue reading...

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
I met Mike's wife Ruthie when I was in SO. I never saw Mike, but I heard that he was a handsome guy. Ruthie was a plain Jane, to put it mildly. My friend told me the story of their marriage. One day Mike postulated that it is time for him to get married. There was no shortage of prospects, so he decided to use his OT powers to chose the right match. After he did his OT thing and took a nap, Ruthie's face appeared in his daydream. He picked up the phone, called her and asked to marry him. It took Ruthie 5 minutes to regain composure and accept the proposal.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I met Mike's wife Ruthie when I was in SO. I never saw Mike, but I heard that he was a handsome guy. Ruthie was a plain Jane, to put it mildly. My friend told me the story of their marriage. One day Mike postulated that it is time for him to get married. There was no shortage of prospects, so he decided to use his OT powers to chose the right match. After he did his OT thing and took a nap, Ruthie's face appeared in his daydream. He picked up the phone, called her and asked to marry him. It took Ruthie 5 minutes to regain composure and accept the proposal.
I knew and liked Ruthie. She might not have been the most beautiful woman at ASHO, but she was enjoyable company, which I think is important for wife-material.

With my own wife, she is no longer the slim girl with the perky breasts I first met many years ago. But I can still spend a day with her, and enjoy my time. Beauty fades. Who the person IS, remains.

Last edited:
I scanned through his post - he was my reg for years as was Ruthie. Never did he do anything off policy - yet after he left post I was 3Ped about him. I think it was the result of an inability to read his hand writing LOL. I am glad he is still kicking. Mimsey

FoTi

Crusader
I scanned through his post - he was my reg for years as was Ruthie. Never did he do anything off policy - yet after he left post I was 3Ped about him. I think it was the result of an inability to read his hand writing LOL. I am glad he is still kicking. Mimsey
Mimsey....what does "3Ped" mean?