What's new

My Role in the 1988 CLO EUS Renos Mission

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Suffice it to say: Maybe you showed Laurie the door to the org, but she found the path she was meant to follow and she did it well.

Her INT post when I knew her was INT Landlord. From conversations with others she was trained by LRH and spent lots of time with him.
Recently, I came across a picture of her daughter. Their faces are almost identical sans the age factor I remember.

Suffice it to say: Maybe you showed Laurie the door to the org, but she found the path she was meant to follow and she did it well.

Her INT post when I knew her was INT Landlord. From conversations with others she was trained by LRH and spent lots of time with him.
Recently, I came across a picture of her daughter. Their faces are almost identical sans the age factor I remember.

Laurie and me, 1969

picture.php

her daughter, Jessica, about the same age

picture.php

Per Dr. Michael Newton's Life-Between-Lives research on over 7,000 cases (thread here) you didn't do it to her at all. Major life decisions like spending 38 years in the SO are made just *before* a particular lifetime starts, according to his research. This is the hardest part of his work to wrap one's wits around, I found.

But it solved a personal mystery for me, on almost the same subject. Something that came up in my CofS auditing several times was that seeing the huge picture of Hubbard (like 6 foot tall) in the window of London Org was a "trigger" to me, to prompt me to go into the org and get into Scn. My purpose in life involved learning and using Scn tech, and had been from birth. This didn't make any sense to me at the time, as how on Earth could I know *ahead of time* that the photograph would be there? And when I was born the whole Scn org structure and related tech was not in place — how could it all be predicted in such detail? It was completely unreal, like the Arisians' minutely accurate predictions in the Lensman Series.

Anyway, Newton explains it all, using the commonalities from his research results with other people, not his own ideas of how things might be.

Paul

Paul,

thank you, I'm reading up on your recommendation

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Added detail to the OP and edited some stuff.

I think I got the floors backwards. Now that I am trying to remember this stuff I believe the floors were swapped in my head.

I posted a floor plan in here but have since thought it should be in its own thread here:

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=19923

Last edited:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Re: Jose Muarno

Jose was very nice, I remember he was a cook, or a chef. I asked Stephanie why she was divorcing him, and her answer, believe or not, was "he loves me too much", she told me, smiling. I never understood that. I felt bad for Jose. I never saw him much, but he was always smiling, always nice.

Stephanie didn't get along with her mom any better than the rest of the family, moved to Florida several years ago. She had no use for Scientology, or her mother after that. I mentioned something about that in my recent thread about "the mentality of today's CoS".

Best, Dex
<Abuse edited> ..you have no business "helping " people..you need lots of help your self

Last edited by a moderator:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
I remember ray also.

AAAH Stephanie, Wow, she was your stepdaughter? I remember her and when they got together and routed out of CLO EUS. I wondered what happened to them, sad to hear, I despised Jose at first, but he kind of grew on you, I really liked him when they left.

who are you ? who is this.. I was at clo with you..ex member..anti sci

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Re: Jose Muarno

Jose was very nice, I remember he was a cook, or a chef. I asked Stephanie why she was divorcing him, and her answer, believe or not, was "he loves me too much", she told me, smiling. I never understood that. I felt bad for Jose. I never saw him much, but he was always smiling, always nice.

Stephanie didn't get along with her mom any better than the rest of the family, moved to Florida several years ago. She had no use for Scientology, or her mother after that. I mentioned something about that in my recent thread about "the mentality of today's CoS".

Best, Dex

dont talk out of your a-s about things you know nothing about ......you were an abusive parent(jailable offenses) and bitter divorcee with typical hatred towards your ex............get the F over it.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't worry Es SO dude, Dexter hasn't been around these parts in ages, so you're not likely to get any response.

You can track him down in some Free Zone circles I suppose.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
CLO EUS people seem to be very rare.
I have seen a few popping up in the past couple weeks.

It's nice to see some chiming in.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
The only names I remember from CLO EUS are

Pedro
Sonny
Richardson (formerly of CCNY)

Was before your time though. But who knows? They could have still been there when you were there.

Rd00
TO Rene Descartes:...I think I remember sonny..was it a blonde older female? when I was a kid(10 to 13?) she said something really mean to me, but it really helped me out. I was in the SO and wanted to go home....she told me the truth..that my step father was visiting her and tell her he did not want me either and to keep me. Opened my eyes..that bastard..and he is on here as an independent...total screwball. Made me realize that the church was a dumping ground for parents to donate their kids to slavery when they didnt want them...not some higher religious calling

Last edited:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Cheers ML!

Moar?

Edit: If you plug "clo eus" into Google, this thread is already the second result :)
you forgot about j lynson(devocht) she was sent to do theSea org berthing renos as well, am I correct about that anyone?(it took me a while to remember her name, they would never introduce themselves..The INT people were always like scary emotionless cyborgs entering your life) I was just a kid alone without parents and she white glove inspected my room. My room was spottless and very organized and neat... she found the slightest bit of dust in a very high up obscure place. She told me to leave all my belongings and take a pillow and blanket to sleep in pigs berthing and to only leave with the clothes on my back. someone bagged up my belongings and put them somewhere(I lost everything). Pigs berthing was on the Second floor of the Excaliber...it was a large open warehouse type space with no heating(and open broken windows), no bathrooms and no furniture with quite a few leaks and caving in black moldy ceilings and walls. I put my blanket on the floor and slept there for quite a while...I kept requesting to get out and they would never let me...Im not sure , but I think I stayed there for about a month. meanwhile ..J was an officer enjoying all the finest there was to offer about NYC.....I vividly remember her bright pink manicured nails and dry cleaned uniform and what looked like very expensive panty hose and high heels. Disgusting to do that to a little kid. It traumatized me for years about cleaning my room...the inapropriate punishment gave me hangups as a kid never want to tidy up my room every again as a kid. I was willingly a very neat and organized person before that..and after never again.

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
you forgot about j lynson(devocht) she was sent to do theSea org berthing renos as well, am I correct about that anyone?(it took me a while to remember her name, they would never introduce themselves..The INT people were always like scary emotionless cyborgs entering your life) I was just a kid alone without parents and she white glove inspected my room. My room was spottless and very organized and neat... she found the slightest bit of dust in a very high up obscure place. She told me to leave all my belongings and take a pillow and blanket to sleep in pigs berthing and to only leave with the clothes on my back. someone bagged up my belongings and put them somewhere(I lost everything). Pigs berthing was on the Second floor of the Excaliber...it was an large open warehouse type space with no heating(and open broken windows), no bathrooms and no furniture with quite a few leaks and caving in moldy ceilings and walls. I put my blanket on the floor and slept there for quite a while...I kept requesting to get out and they would never let me...Im not sure , but I think I stayed there for about a month. meanwhile ..J was an officer enjoying all the finest there was to offer about NYC.....I vividly remember her bright pink manicured nails and dry cleaned uniform and what looked like very expensive panty hose and high heels. Disgusting to do that to a little kid. It traumatized me for years about cleaning my room...the inapropriate punishment gave me hangups as a kid never want to tidy up my room every again as a kid. I was willingly a very neat and organized person before that..and after never again.

"......bright pink manicured nails and dry cleaned uniform and what looked like very expensive panty hose and high heels".

I think karma must have caught up with Jenny DeVocht. Apparently she spent time in the Hole before being let out to ambush Marty Rathbun at LA airport.