What's new

Travolta / Gotti Film release cancelled!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
New A&E John Gotti docu-series is premiering in January, followed by the Travolta movie release
in May at Cannes Film Festival.

John Gotti Jr. is elated. Bursting with excitement . . . or so he says. :whistling:

John Gotti Jr.:

"Yes, going to Cannes is devastating!"
"I always wanted the docu-series to be aired​
before the movie anyway. CANNES!!!"​

From TMZ:

One of the film's executive producers, Keya Morgan, tells TMZ the "Gotti" project was originally supposed to be distributed by Lionsgate Premiere ... a branch of the company that handles smaller, niche releases.
Morgan says his team believes the movie could do gangbusters in wide release and he even believes Travolta could end up with some hardware on his mantle.
Travolta's flick was scheduled to hit the screens next week, but Morgan says the new plan is to take it to Cannes or Venice first and then release it in at least 1,000 theaters. The release date is uncertain.​

Take that you punk!

john-travolta.jpg

:bwahaha:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
. . .
New A&E John Gotti docu-series is premiering in January, followed by the Travolta movie release
in May at Cannes Film Festival.

John Gotti Jr. is elated. Bursting with excitement . . . or so he says. :whistling:

John Gotti Jr.:

"Yes, going to Cannes is devastating!"​
"I always wanted the docu-series to be aired​
before the movie anyway. CANNES!!!"​

From TMZ:

One of the film's executive producers, Keya Morgan, tells TMZ the "Gotti" project was originally supposed to be distributed by Lionsgate Premiere ... a branch of the company that handles smaller, niche releases.​
Morgan says his team believes the movie could do gangbusters in wide release and he even believes Travolta could end up with some hardware on his mantle.
Travolta's flick was scheduled to hit the screens next week, but Morgan says the new plan is to take it to Cannes or Venice first and then release it in at least 1,000 theaters. The release date is uncertain.​

Take that you punk!

View attachment 13890

:bwahaha:

Yeah, now they are looking for a new distributor, ten days before the film was scheduled for release.

Because.....the film has mega blockbuster and Oscars written all over it.

That's why no distributor has touched it.

Because they are afraid they can't handle an international release of that order of magnitude.

They're all running scared because they film's commercial/artistic power has intimidated them.

That's what Johnny Goodbye Tyler should have done with BATTLEFIELD EARTH. Taken it to Cannes. They would have LUVVVVVVVED it. Standing ovations!

Okay back to reality: If they are actually stupid enough to screen the movie at Cannes, they are going to be laughed out of the game and ANY possibility of opening day interest in the film is going to be MURDERED by pre-release reviews that thrash and trash the movie.

There is no way that movie survives screening and reviews before its release.

They are bluffing. Just posturing and spinning PR in a pathetic attempt to explain why their distributor dropped the film.

It's a disaster. It's always been a disaster, since the day the deal was made with Travolta to star in a movie about JOHN GOTTI. No "A" director would have ever in a billion years cast an effeminate, "sweet boy" actor in the role of a mafia murderer. And, to make matters worse, Travolta has NEVER been able to pull off a serious/threatening role. He can't even fake or synthesize evil in a character.

His voice alone (soft, high register) is more than enough to disqualify him as a gruff, gravel-voiced mafia thug.

What was John Gotti Jr. thinking? !!! LOL

Well, he was thinking the same thing he was thinking when he ran criminal rackets in the mafia. He was thinking: "Marone! Dis is gunna be sum easy fuckin'money!"

Well he went to mafia prison after that brainstorm and he's heading to movie prison when this bomb of a movie hits theater.

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
Or perhaps there is some dirt coming out...

Edited to add. By dirt I mean maybe an expose on Travolta and his past treatment of staff and sexual harassment claims. Hollywood has shown they are willing to drop A listers in recent weeks and the current climate only makes it harder to hide the stories. If the movie sucks and new dirt is going to either come out or even old stuff rehashed why even bother taking a chance on a movie with him?

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I think some "dirt" already came out . . . but that was on another thread.
I'm too young to have participated on that one. (It was sorta x-rated
and contentious.) Participants fled after a while. :evillaugh:

Yea, I think even HellofaHoax was surprised and left wanting for words.

LoL...which kinda surprised me.

I ran off too.

HelluvaHoax!

Yea, I think even HellofaHoax was surprised and left wanting for words.

LoL...which kinda surprised me.

I ran off too.
LOL

I was actually enjoying it but then there was "The Triggering", when forbidden words or ideas were voiced.

Guilty as charged!

Mine (and other's) crimes happened after we began discussing Travolta's published 2nd Dynamic Admin Scale.

Particularly the IDEAL SCENE and STATS (Number of strangers' anuses licked).

See? I can trigger this thread too. LOL LOL LOL

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
June 15
gotti-new-film-poster2-jpg.14221

:shrug:

I predict mega-blockbuster!

It's got EVERYTHING going for it. . .

It's got the star of Battlefield Earth. . .

Who's a bona fide OT!

Why golly, it's even got a subliminal "GOTTI-GOTTI command in the title!!!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Too bad. I wanted to see this just for the cringe factor. Maybe it'll turn up on some Internet file sharing site and I can DL it for when I'm really super bored.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
"The Look" (Oscar worthy?)

jtgotti.jpg

The "new look" in case things don't work out and Johnnie boy
has to make a run for his life . . . aka, actor witness protection.

jtgotti2.jpg

:evillaugh:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

SHOCKING NEWS:

IN A BILLION YEARS, WHO COULD HAVE EVER PREDICTED
THAT THE GOTTI FILM WOULD GET AN ENTHETA REVIEW?
LOL​

Today, on The Drudge Report: "TRAVOLTA PANNED IN GOTTI"

Read full review here:

Consolation for Scientologists: The film must be an Oscar quality motion picture, because the critics only attack a Scn Celebrity's movies when the movie is winning!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is JT's participation in this movie a support of his, TC's and DM's criminal behaviour. You know to sort of lessen those types of actions and make the egregious behaviour of 'a beautiful religion'.
Now there is a real life plot for which a script could be written. Reference materials out of 'Fair Game' and OSA files and El Con's(as the Godfather's CULTure could simply be brought to the fore. Carrots and swarms of OSA worker bees could be the opening scene with hubbard studying the Tomato for it's blood red character traits as evil grows in the garden of sociopaths.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Somethings not quite making sense about this whole thing. :no:

Travolta executive produced this movie after star-rating, word-clearing, and clay-demoing the LRH tech in the 'Art Series' and so this should have resulted in a huge blockbuster!

There must of been a group of psychiatrists at the Cannes Film Festival who sabotaged the whole thing, feeding enemy lines to the reviewers.

Yeah, that's got to be it! :grouch:

HelluvaHoax!

jt1-jpg.14294

I call bullshit!

If John Gotti Jr. was "onlines" at an org getting auditing, he would be routed to ethics.

And he would be ordered to sec checks

And when he "got off his withholds" of the things he did while running John Gotti Senior's criminal empire (while he was in prison) John Jr. would have been INSTANTLY ROUTED OUT OF THE ORG AND DECLARED A CRIMINAL.

The org and OSA would take instantaneous and wild measures to DISTANCE THEMSELVES from Gotti, the SP who stole, terrorized, pushed drugs, strong-armed business owners for "protection money", had people beaten, and much much much worse.

But, since John Gotti Jr. is helping "flow power" (fame and money) to Travolta and the COS, then he is deemed a super ethical upstat.

This is Scientology. Even murderers are theta OTs if they "kick money upstairs" (in cult parlance "flow money uplines").

Insane cult!