What's new

yo ho yo ho a pirates' life for me

haaaaa

welcome
so , when I was a kid in the 90's I'd go to a lot of scientology events. If they weren't broadcast live from flag they were often held live in the shrine auditorium in los angeles , in either case we (my family and I) would go to the shrine auditorium and whether it was the birthday event or the ias event or the whatever other kind there was. This was when the golden age of tech 1 came out and I remember lots of speakers at the event the main ones being guillame leserve , mark yaeger, david miscarriage, mark yeager , marty rathburn , heber jenzxz sometimes the captain of flag who was a woman and others. The speakers would rotate or take turns during the duration. I wonder what happened to Guillame Leserve and Mark Yaeger, does anyone know? I have searched the board but nothing comes up . I saw an event on dvd which was shot in the late 2000's or early 2010's after not being involved with scn for many years and the only one at the podium was David Miscaviage. To be fair I know a lot has changed ... did they quit ? were they excommunicated?

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Most of them would have been rounded up and shot, if Miscavige thought he could get away with it.

Heber, as far as I know, is still in the hole and has been for quite a few years now. His ex wife is a member here and a regular poster, a lovely lady who is held in high regard amongst us.
Many of the others are now out. I don't think any of those you mentioned are still in.
[bcolor=transparent]Others around here will fill you in on more specifics.[/bcolor]
Rathbun blew and started his own sort of a cult of followers, then took on the church with a lawsuit and dropped it rather suddenly. The story is around this board somewhere.
Now it seems he has turned again and looking to get back into the church's good graces. Good luck to him. I think most of us already know how that will turn out....
Around here these days, he is considered a pariah.

But welcome to our community. Look around, there is much information to be read in the archives here.

haaaaa

welcome
Rathbun blew and started his own sort of a cult of followers, then took on the church with a lawsuit and dropped it rather suddenly. The story is around this board somewhere.
Now it seems he has turned again and looking to get back into the church's good graces. Good luck to him. I think most of us already know how that will turn out....
Around here these days, he is considered a pariah.
yeah I remember that not long ago rathburn was a celebrity here

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is Mark Yager harrassing Marty Rathbun at LA airport.

All of the information about these guys is readily available if you look around.

By the way, Marty Rathbun was never a celebrity here. He joined this board for a short while then left because he wasn't getting the attention he probably felt he deserved.

The Captain of Flag was Debbie Cook. Search for her name and you'll find a very interesting story.