What's new

Ron’s Org testimonials ?

Irayam

Patron with Honors
"As I have already wrote somewhere on ESMB, if it’s working
it’s not original tech (which means it was stolen from somewhere else) and if it’s not working, you can be sure it was written by you know who!
Irayam"

Its fine to change ones mind, however from your post above
you are prejudiced and can thus not judge if you are correct
to do so or even perceive the area under consideration
properly.
Again, I disagree...
But it’s fine, you can think that way.
Irayam

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril,
By that criteria, you cannot judge if you are correct or perceive the area under consideration properly.
My first posts to the net were critical, and Many have been critical since. I spent 7 years protesting outside COS
establishments. I also had great successes with auditing
myself and the same for very many that I know. I freely acknowledge that CO$ has fucked up the whole subject
and made it a laughing stock and is in fact destroying
the subject and turning people away from it in droves.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
My first posts to the net were critical, and Many have been critical since. I spent 7 years protesting outside COS
myself and the same for very many that I know. I freely acknowledge that CO$ has fucked up the whole subject
I think that you have every right to judge Scientology. I think Irayam has the same right. You seemed to be saying, earlier, that, because Irayam expressed a negative opinion about Scientology that they were "prejudiced" and had no right to judge Scientology.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Terril park

Sponsor
I think that you have every right to judge Scientology. I think Irayam has the same right. You seemed to be saying, earlier, that, because Irayam expressed a negative opinion about Scientology that they had no right to judge Scientology.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
No hypocrisy. Note that I have probably expressed
more negative opinions than he ever has and possibly ever will.

Just pointing out that opinions from a prejudiced viewpoint
may not be the best source of data, for him and all who read him.

Here I will post some videos, and there are many others,
from a friend, Phil Spickler, who I persuaded to make them,
was a friend of Hubbard and worked with him in the fifties. Was also on the first briefing course and worked as a class 8 C/S in LA who I believe had at least 2 declares.

He has included in them very serious criticism of Hubbard and CO$, and went to tears at the loss of his Friend.

RogerB

Crusader
On the Ron's Org thing.

I can only comment from the perspective of dealing with the outcomes/results I have seen produced by "Ron's Org tech" . . . each person of which has had to do repair actions.

Example: I have a Spanish speaking person on my Knowledgism Practice Group Forum (http://knowledgism-practice-group.org) She is a mature woman, in her 50's or 60's and a qualified and licensed MD, specializing in natural medicine. Indeed she headed up a clinic in Colombia when she first connected up with me, but has recently moved to Mexico.

She did both Scn and all of Capt Bill's stuff . . . something like "OT15" or something.

I give you this info in order to convey to you just how bum that tech is . . . it seems to me it is even more intensely erroneous than Hubbard's stuff but without the organizational abuse!

Here is something she posted on the forum . . . note that she does not speak or write English. She composes in Spanish and then does a Google translate to English for her posts, with the result we all share a giggle at the grammar and syntax goofs.

This post from February last year. It is the second or third post she made after joining our group and beginning to get her case damage repaired . . . to be noted is that this gain occurred from reading the stuff on the forum . . . not any processing given.

Hi Roger:
I want to tell you that I have been writing the extraordinary profit I had when I read a POST of yours about "INT OUT" and what COS says about it. (I must honor that great gain).

I'm ... laughing .... I'm still laughing ... Wonderful post where you say something like the body "is an anchor point of being" and explain what for you is what they call in Scn "Exteriorization ". It has been used as a great confusion. (And abuse). I'm just giving you this reference so you can locate what I'm talking about ... But that POST ... what I gain by reading that post is equivalent to about 2000 hours of processing .... I can not stop laughing. I am happy. What a good indication about that subject that Ron called INT OUT.

I NEVER HAD INT OUT. I know that now. And I discovered it by reading your post. And I flew a big masa-load-confusion-wrong item etc and I felt like a GOD. :happydance:
And so I am since that day. :happydance:

So now I'm studying everything you put in Your new setup. It was a miracle.

I want to tell you that this forum that you and PAUL handle is a gem. For me it's like doing a doctorate in knowledge. I am happy with everything I have to unlearn and learn again. I have learned the gift of patience since I know that I have much to learn. Jajjajajajajja I am very happy with all these results.

Excuse me if I say something wrong ... but .. if you need me for something in Spanish in the forum ... you know where I am. What happens is that I would like to be able to arrive with all this so wonderful to the Spanish speakers. When it's time, let me know.
Here is another example of Ron's Org/Scn tech screw up that we have had to clean up. This post dated April last year.

Fifteen years ago, after a Solo OT IX session, I had a Gigantic ascencion. I went out into the street and I felt in a universe parallel to the physical Universe. I saw the physical universe with a depth of field that I had never felt. It was Gigantezca. That was in the morning. The day passed normal and I went to bed at 9 pm. At 2 am I was awakened by an enormous "Vertigo". Everything revolved around me. I had to go to the doctor and received conventional treatment for that vertigo. My C / S from then, from Scn, dictated "wrong item" and suggested I make an L4BR. Of course, it did not improve and it was a "long convalescence." I could never understand what really happened.

Yesterday, after finding my codes with the help of Roger and my son as a translator, I was in a state of great certainty. I KNEW that those were my codes. I had no doubt. All the indicators were there. The LFBD, the F / N, the CI. ALL. My feeling of space was huge. I went to bed at 9 pm. At 2 am I woke up with the same vertigo I had 15 years ago. But there was an extraordinary difference. Fifteen years ago I became effect of that feeling so great, and "I connected" an involuntary replica, or many, and I stayed there, in effect, without being able to handle it. Last night was different. I got into presence and had a lot of fun handling that "great" sensation of space. The space increases so much, that it is as if it "losing the balance" from the point of view of my body. When I experience the effect, I can experience it, but I do not get caught up in it, as I did 15 years ago. The vertigo is gone, I have a feeling of a lot of space and my point of view also change. And I continue in this current of COGNICION prolonged in time and space (it is like a cloud dissipating: the charge is dissipated, not suddenly but gradually) and many of my abilities come back to me. I'm not scared at all, for the first time in my whole life. I go to the gym at 5 am, in the dark of the street and dawn and I FEEL NOT FEAR. I get to the gym and and nothing Botter me. Neither the noise nor the accumulation of people. Change my whole attitude. I feel love for people, for things. It's not self-audition. It is a Cognicion "In crescendo". Words are too limited to describe this new level.

I will enjoy, honor, romp in my wings and as soon as I can return this thread and share my experience with all of you, friends, colleagues, teammates.
These are but two examples of the the tech fuggups I have seen resulting from Ron's Org practice . . . I have a number of other guys/gals getting themselves cleaned up with Alan's tech . . . and they do it solo: it's a read the materials available and apply it deal.

Rog
/

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
On the Ron's Org thing.

I can only comment from the perspective of dealing with the outcomes/results I have seen produced by "Ron's Org tech" . . . each person of which has had to do repair actions.

Example: I have a Spanish speaking person on my Knowledgism Practice Group Forum (http://knowledgism-practice-group.org) She is a mature woman, in her 50's or 60's and a qualified and licensed MD, specializing in natural medicine. Indeed she headed up a clinic in Colombia when she first connected up with me, but has recently moved to Mexico.

She did both Scn and all of Capt Bill's stuff . . . something like "OT15" or something.

I give you this info in order to convey to you just how bum that tech is . . . it seems to me it is even more intensely erroneous than Hubbard's stuff but without the organizational abuse!

Here is something she posted on the forum . . . note that she does not speak or write English. She composes in Spanish and then does a Google translate to English for her posts, with the result we all share a giggle at the grammar and syntax goofs.

This post from February last year. It is the second or third post she made after joining our group and beginning to get her case damage repaired . . . to be noted is that this gain occurred from reading the stuff on the forum . . . not any processing given.

Here is another example of Ron's Org/Scn tech screw up that we have had to clean up. This post dated April last year.

These are but two examples of the the tech fuggups I have seen resulting from Ron's Org practice . . . I have a number of other guys/gals getting themselves cleaned up with Alan's tech . . . and they do it solo: it's a read the materials available and apply it deal.

Rog
/
All the bum she has been through and you still foist repair actions on her? Seriously?

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Thank you RogerB,
I had to look what is knowledgism. The fact that knowledgism has a connection to Scientology, even if it's tenuous, is too much of a problem for me to be more interested in it. My Scientology years act like a vaccine, I suppose...
Anyway, thanks for your answer!

Irayam

Koot

Patron with Honors
No hypocrisy. Note that I have probably expressed
more negative opinions than he ever has and possibly ever will.

Just pointing out that opinions from a prejudiced viewpoint
may not be the best source of data, for him and all who read him.

Here I will post some videos, and there are many others,
from a friend, Phil Spickler, who I persuaded to make them,
was a friend of Hubbard and worked with him in the fifties. Was also on the first briefing course and worked as a class 8 C/S in LA who I believe had at least 2 declares.

He has included in them very serious criticism of Hubbard and CO$, and went to tears at the loss of his Friend.

Phil is excellent. Did some as-is ing myself from his data. Thanks for posting.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Why do you say this, Hat?
Because, It seems I never 'get' what Alan Walter is actually saying until I am more exterior, and then go back and look at it later. He sees things more like an engineer or builder, looking at matrixes from above or outside. He's correctly spots the 'whys' that have carried the most weight in the formation of these.

Most of scientology addresses the problems of this situation where you are already encapsulated in mental software. Alan went for the jugular, spotting accurate Whos Whys, getting the emotional side of what happened to you before adopting the human modality. The C of S never dealt with the charge of the Big being declining. It wasn't easy to unearth buried betrayals and political faux pas with other spiritual beings before being human. His style of getting to case, inspects your games, as solutions to the unresolved areas. There's a big area of obfuscated upset in the realm of spiritual beings acting against other purely spiritual beings.

I remember I used to read Alan's material and it wouldn't sink in until days later, with an aha. I'd suddenly see the bigger picture from outside my tiny role. This is why the shared post by a Knowledgism student talking about INT OUT, caught my eye.

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I never met Alan Walter in the 1960s when he was reportedly some kind of big deal. I knew him in the mid-1970s when he ran a fledgling mission in Sacramento, hopelessly outdone by the aggressive mission holder across town. He presented himself as being one step removed from LRH. He was an effective speaker and motivator, but lazy. He went on an expansion kick and his senior staff were sent to the Midwest to start missions, largely failures. Rumors circulated about his supposed OT abilities after he did his L's at Flag (on the mission's dime). Then in the late 70s he was declared SP (he always said Scientology was not rote) and his staff, perhaps tired of hearing how lucky they were to work under him, sang “Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead.” From humble strip mall digs, he bragged of past legendary success, and that even battles with the IRS could not kill his F/N (his success had been tax-free). He was a pure businessman in that he was not creative -- hence his later "Knowledgism" for which he published a book for recovering attention units just from reading the book(!), and entering successful (color-coded) states of consciousness. It wasn't technical, more like his take on Tony Robbins. And of course I was very lucky to have known him :)

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello folks,

Do you have any experience with Ron's org or do you know anyone who is or has been a Ron's org member?

I am interested because, to my knowledge, a successful Ron's org is based in my country, Switzerland. Moreover, one of the people responsible for my beginnings in Scientology has been working there for 35 years...

They boast of having the standard tech, they offer several checksheets or books for free on the internet. Do they practice disconnection? How is their ethics tech? They seem to be more civilized than COS.

Don't panic! Don't be afraid! I have no intention of joining them! I left Scientology in 1990 and have no intention of returning! I'm just curious to have testimonials from people who knew a Ron's org.

Take care, and I wish you all the best for 2018 (and beyond!),
Irayam

I've done services at Ron's Org.

I can't say I'm a roaring success but I have made some significant gains, particularly on Excalibur.

Helena

Irayam

Patron with Honors
I've done services at Ron's Org.

I can't say I'm a roaring success but I have made some significant gains, particularly on Excalibur.

Helena
Thank you Helena.
I will not discuss the significant gains, but what about the « ethics », hard sell or disconnection aspects? Is it different from the official $cientology?

Irayam

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Helena.
I will not discuss the significant gains, but what about the « ethics », hard sell or disconnection aspects? Is it different from the official $cientology?

Irayam
No hard sell or disconnection to speak of. Ethics is presented as a tool for the client to use hirself, but I've never seen anyone assigned a condition. No penances at all. I suppose someone who is making big problems would be asked to leave, but I don't know of this actually having happened. Staff pay, however, is nothing to write home about.

Helena

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terril...

It's not "CoS"

That's a generality.

I'm viewing from some distance of course but there appear to be two primary Merchants of Chaos doing a bang-up job of turning the whole thing into crap

Gib

Crusader
Terril...

It's not "CoS"

That's a generality.

I'm viewing from some distance of course but there appear to be two primary Merchants of Chaos doing a bang-up job of turning the whole thing into crap
well a google search of Ron's Org came up with this:

https://ronsorg.ch/en/about_us/our-commitment/

Is that you Terril Park, or part of that organization? I did a reading of the website, clicking on various links, it's pretty much the same rhetoric Hubbard used. I did notice, or couldn't find a definition for OT?

From the website:

"Each step is delivered, starting with the Grades and Dianetics auditing and up through all the Operating Thetan Levels including the Ls Rundowns."

This sounds like come-on dissemination that Hubbard used.

What say you Terril Park?

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
well a google search of Ron's Org came up with this:

https://ronsorg.ch/en/about_us/our-commitment/

Is that you Terril Park, or part of that organization? I did a reading of the website, clicking on various links, it's pretty much the same rhetoric Hubbard used. I did notice, or couldn't find a definition for OT?

From the website:

"Each step is delivered, starting with the Grades and Dianetics auditing and up through all the Operating Thetan Levels including the Ls Rundowns."

This sounds like come-on dissemination that Hubbard used.

What say you Terril Park?
What you have quoted here is not rhetoric, it's nuts and bolts stuff. "Dianetics, The Original Thesis" was all nuts and bolts stuff. DMSMH was a hot air balloon with the nuts and bolts stuffed vastly padded with rhetoric.

Thank you or coming up with the Dean Wilbur material Gibby; great stuff!!