What's new

It has been 17 plus years

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
Damn!

Another"senior moment"

I used to know what COINTELPRO was...
Mr. Pigeon Sir,

Is not the correct tense "is" instead of "was". I am trying to remember if I finished the grammar course or not. Oh yeah, I never took it and I definitely never passed the 6th or was that the 8th grade. It's just all so confusing . . .

Last edited:

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
CBS News, May 5, 2014: “The Vatican revealed Tuesday that over the past decade, it has defrocked 848 priests who raped or molested children and sanctioned another 2,572 with lesser penalties, providing the first ever breakdown of how it handled the more than 3,400 cases of abuse reported to the Holy See since 2004.”

“The Vatican’s U.N. ambassador in Geneva, Archbishop Silvano Tomasi, released the figures during a second day of grilling by a U.N. committee monitoring implementation of the U.N. treaty against torture.”

“Only in 2010 did the Vatican explicitly tell bishops and superiors to also report credible cases to police where local reporting laws require them to.”
What?? “Where reporting laws REQUIRE THEM to”? In other words, as far as the Vatican is concerned, if there is no explicit law, HIDE THE CRIMES. This in itself is not a major press story? Where is the deep follow-up?

“In total, more than 4,000 institutions were accused of abuse, with many of them Catholic-managed facilities.”

“’Tens of thousands of children have been sexually abused in many Australian institutions. We will never know the true number,’ the final report said, making hundreds of recommendations to improve children’s safety and make it harder for paedophiles to operate unpunished.”

“’Whatever the number, it is a national tragedy, perpetrated over generations within many of our most trusted institutions’.”

Exposing the truth would indict the Vatican in far more than a series of scandals:

Instead—a centuries-old organized sex-crime operation that protects its members and uses a religious cover story to hide itself.

The reason to curtail investigations is political.

Major media owners and major crime figures share memberships in the same “clubs.” When their interests collide, the media will only go so far.

Sex criminals revealed on a large scale Jan 8 by Jon Rappoport

I want to know where their parents were. Oh yea, I forgot they were to busy 'working' making money to support the Vatican to notice little Johnny was getting buggered.

Fire up the Press and flood management (U.N. committee monitoring implementation of the U.N. treaty against torture - not RTC) with the appropriate KR's. Go Mark Bunker! That man puts me to shame.

Here's wishing him a speedy recovery.

Remember, people blow or leave because of upset. I suspect all those continuous KR's will be causing continuous upset. It doesn't even cost any money.

Has anyone ever contacted Julian Assange? That man has done more for Planet earth than anyone of us.

Look at the 'gold watch' they gave him when they tried to force him into early retirement. He is still writing KR's. Very impressive stats.

He has even been C/Sed by more than one Snr C/S for R-245 (sic).

Bruce

Last edited:

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
The Reverend Timothy Davis, vicar of Christ Church Abingdon, was found guilty of spiritual abuse as he was mentoring a 15 year-old boy. At one point he even tried to put the teenager off from meeting his girlfriend.

The disciplinary tribunal found that his "intense mentoring" of the boy between 2012 and 2013 amounted to abuse, as he was exceeding his spiritual powers, seeking to control the boy "by the use of admonition, Scripture, prayer and revealed prophecy".

What was called "abuse" lasted for 18 months, as Mr. Davis was living with the boy's family, who offered him their hospitality in fear of acting against God’s will, they noted.

Davis was said to fly off the handle if the boy did not come to his religious services because he was spending time with his girlfriend, who the vicar called "evil" and even "poisonous," hereby quoting Matthew’s Gospel.

UK Priest Found Guilty in First Ever 'Spiritual Abuse' Case

seeking to control the boy "by the use of admonition, Scripture, prayer and revealed prophecy".

Why does this sound so god damn familiar?

Bruce

Last edited:

anon1

Patron
I was Portland Mission staff from 1976 to 1982. I also was on staff at OSA (special project as non-SO), WISE (non-SO) and LA Day from 1986 to 1996. Routed off LA Day staff in 1995 or 1996 and moved back to Oregon. I married a German girl in 2001 and have 6 kids together. Bruce
Welcome. So great to get newbies on board. It's very encouraging. Hope our community continues to expand! Strength in numbers.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr. Pigeon Sir,

Is not the correct tense "is" instead of "was". I am trying to remember if I finished the grammar course or not. Oh yeah, I never took it and I definitely never passed the 6th or was that the 8th grade. It's just all so confusing . . .
I believe either "is" or "was" could be thought correct whereas our Counter Intelligence Program is not now what it was then.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Reverend Timothy Davis, vicar of Christ Church Abingdon, was found guilty of spiritual abuse as he was mentoring a 15 year-old boy. At one point he even tried to put the teenager off from meeting his girlfriend.

The disciplinary tribunal found that his "intense mentoring" of the boy between 2012 and 2013 amounted to abuse, as he was exceeding his spiritual powers, seeking to control the boy "by the use of admonition, Scripture, prayer and revealed prophecy".

What was called "abuse" lasted for 18 months, as Mr. Davis was living with the boy's family, who offered him their hospitality in fear of acting against God’s will, they noted.

Davis was said to fly off the handle if the boy did not come to his religious services because he was spending time with his girlfriend, who the vicar called "evil" and even "poisonous," hereby quoting Matthew’s Gospel.

UK Priest Found Guilty in First Ever 'Spiritual Abuse' Case

seeking to control the boy "by the use of admonition, Scripture, prayer and revealed prophecy".

Why does this sound so god damn familiar?

Bruce
TSTO because it is so goddamn familiar.

"If you want to lose your health, go to a doctor, if you want to lose your faith go to a priest" is a centuries old adage.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
In El Salvador, any woman who suffers a miscarriage faces a trial for illegal abortion and face a penalty of up to 20 years prison.

Most of them who have a spontaneous abortion (a natural miscarriage) are found guilty and imprisoned. Many are also very young girls who are often victims of gang rape. There is no mercy from the legal system there. There is a push on to increase the sentences to 30 years.

El Salvador is a very Catholic country and the Vatican supports this utterly insane policy. They will not encourage any mercy from the system.

Sometimes the Catholics are no better than the CofS.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
In El Salvador, any woman who suffers a miscarriage faces a trial for illegal abortion and face a penalty of up to 20 years prison.

Most of them who have a spontaneous abortion (a natural miscarriage) are found guilty and imprisoned. Many are also very young girls who are often victims of gang rape. There is no mercy from the legal system there. There is a push on to increase the sentences to 30 years.

El Salvador is a very Catholic country and the Vatican supports this utterly insane policy. They will not encourage any mercy from the system.

Sometimes the Catholics are no better than the CofS.
No one seems to have noticed but CoS hierarchy is dominated by Catholics who are IMHO severely mixing practices with Medaeval Catholicism.

Thank you for your report. I hadn't heard of this.

Apalling and tragic.

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
We had a couple of members here who are German....Nicole, Mr Nobody and Markus.
Don't know if they are still around, apart from Mr Nobody who pops in here and there. He's a pretty cool guy.
Fixer,

Thank you for your help.

My wife found these videos helpful.

Scientology: Das Grose Geheimnis Doku 2017

Scientology: Die neue Offensive

After watching these video's, my wife stated "Scientology will never be granted religious status in Germany. It is obviously a "sect" and not a religion at all."

Bruce

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gruesome and heartrending Fixman.

Of course the Catholic Church has proved itself over centuries to be so vastly capable of superstition as to able o condemn a woman who has a miscarriage for willful abortion but I would expect the current Holy See to make some intervention with the Salvadoran church.

As you take an active interest in woman's rights and abortion law I would be very grateful if you would examine my proposed Amendment available in the book "The Amendment, Revised Corrected and Refined" available on Amazon.com

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Clay, we had a TV report over here last year (I think) which went into the subject in more depth, which exposed an even deeper tragedy for the younger girls who are targeted for rape by gangs and because of their young age are far more susceptible to spontaneous abortions. The legal system shows them no mercy either.

Indeed, most of South America have strict laws like this, including Chile. Some are relaxed a bit for extenuating circumstances.

Gotta love the Catholic influence hey?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Clay, we had a TV report over here last year (I think) which went into the subject in more depth, which exposed an even deeper tragedy for the younger girls who are targeted for rape by gangs and because of their young age are far more susceptible to spontaneous abortions. The legal system shows them no mercy either.

Indeed, most of South America have strict laws like this, including Chile. Some are relaxed a bit for extenuating circumstances.

Gotta love the Catholic influence hey?
I swear there are countries in this world which can almost make America appear civilized