What's new

How to Stay "Under the Radar"

anon1

Patron
Great tips, I'm at the stage where I tell anyone who contacts me to go fuck themselves! I need to learn to be more tolerant, after all I was one of them once. I just find it so damn difficult to sit and listen quietly when olds friends say the most ridiculous crap. The church has DEFINITELY lost its stranglehold on defectors.

Last edited:
A couple points to add to Bill's brilliant post - Don't fall for the regs saying " I just need a flow to get my postulates in so I can reg this upstat later on this evening" or some version of that. You know how old that ruse is? David Light used it on me in 1968. Michael Roberts & Howard Becker ( a killer pair of blood sucking IAS reges) used the same line many times on unannounced drive by stopoffs at the Mimsey's house. I used to be a true believer and would give them a grand or so when they would come by. Then I got broke. As in real broke. They would pull up and expect some cash - I'd offer $50 - they would grind me for a hundred. It didn't take too many of those to get them to stop coming by altogether. Nothing like a little reality... to give them a new understanding. :)

Mimsey

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Just my two cents (now $1.50 due to inflation):

Staying "under the radar" is not a viable long-term position.

Eventually the Org will notice one is not taking services and route one to Ethics as "Disaffected". Then comes an HCO Confessional at one's own expense. If the auditor is even remotely competent (GAoT trained auditors may well not be), it will be discovered that one has been frequenting anti-Scientology critical sites and the punishment will be severe.

Staying "under the radar" only empowers David "Darth Midget" Miscavige.

I realize the prospect of losing one's whole family, business associates, etc may be too terrible to face - but that is what is going to happen eventually, regardless. Best to make contingency plans and preparations against that day, do something with one's final remaining communication access with loved ones to try and get them out and leave of one's own free will, I reckon.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
ex-Sea Org and Declared SP
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Interesting thread. Technology to covertly avoid an insane cult, mostly consisting of grinning and lying. LOL

It's fascinating that L. Ron Hubbard pronounces that the most dangerous tone level in the universe is covert hostility (1.1) and that those at that tone should be disposed of quietly without sorry.

Then the cult of Scientology carefully and meticulously TRAINS Scientologists that the only way to survive and overcome the cult's sociopathic 1.1 behavior is TO BECOME A 1.1 !!!

So, in a nutshell, that's the product of Scientology. SPs and 1.1s. This is actually the product that Scientology produces in huge volumes. They are incredibly upstat at it.

For some reason they never brag about their power stats in that area. Instead, they make up lies about an area that is crashed (membership) and pretend they have 15 million members.

Scientology continues to struggle mightily against the millions of lies they have told, each one being a Gulliveresque binding that has paralyzed the OT giant.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Eventually the Org will notice one is not taking services and route one to Ethics as "Disaffected". Then comes an HCO Confessional at one's own expense. If the auditor is even remotely competent (GAoT trained auditors may well not be), it will be discovered that one has been frequenting anti-Scientology critical sites and the punishment will be severe.

I realize the prospect of losing one's whole family, business associates, etc may be too terrible to face - but that is what is going to happen eventually, regardless. Best to make contingency plans and preparations against that day, do something with one's final remaining communication access with loved ones to try and get them out and leave of one's own free will, I reckon.

Michael A. Hobson

You're right. It's just a delaying tactic.

But for some, it may mean one more day of seeing your kids or grandkids. And that makes it worthwhile. It's one more day where you might see your loved one finally realize it's all bullshit and leave with you.

There's a story of a man condemned to death by a king. He convinces the king that he can teach the King's horse to sing, but he needs a year to do it. The king agrees.

The man's friend tells him "Are you crazy? You are never going to succeed!"

Man replies "A lot can happen in a year. The king might die. I might die.

Or maybe the horse learns to sing"

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Michael A. Hobson
I disagree - one can do a lot of damage to Scientology by staying under the radar....but remain ACTIVE.

Keep your TR's IN!
Use ARC!
covertly get the truth out to everyone you know - put cracks in the believer's bubbbles with THE TRUTH

I mean - Hubbard tells you what to do....to be an SP.

So - BE an SP!

LOL

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Michael A. Hobson
Staying under the radar can go on for years. People have done exactly that. You show up for events, you buy the revised-revised-revised book or audio set, you take a correspondence course, it has been done. I know people who just moved far, far away from any org or mission. That makes it easy.

Of course, long term, your friends and family all leave and then it doesn't matter.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Of course, long term, your friends and family all leave and then it doesn't matter.

That's the objective of being undercover: to keep connections until your most important ones decide to leave WITH you.

That's also a reason for the org not bothering the undercover: the org doesn't really know who might decide to leave WITH him.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Interesting thread. Technology to covertly avoid an insane cult, mostly consisting of grinning and lying. LOL

It's fascinating that L. Ron Hubbard pronounces that the most dangerous tone level in the universe is covert hostility (1.1) and that those at that tone should be disposed of quietly without sorry.

Then the cult of Scientology carefully and meticulously TRAINS Scientologists that the only way to survive and overcome the cult's sociopathic 1.1 behavior is TO BECOME A 1.1 !!!

So, in a nutshell, that's the product of Scientology. SPs and 1.1s. This is actually the product that Scientology produces in huge volumes. They are incredibly upstat at it.

For some reason they never brag about their power stats in that area. Instead, they make up lies about an area that is crashed (membership) and pretend they have 15 million members.

Scientology continues to struggle mightily against the millions of lies they have told, each one being a Gulliveresque binding that has paralyzed the OT giant.
HH, your obnosis is spot on. Did you perfect you obnosis skills in the Church of Hoaxology?​
This is another fine, boiled down concise statement on what the cult is really all about. Thank you for distilling this down to the obvious simple truth. One of these days we'll have the cult all figured out and it will as-is into nothingness.​
*Sorry for the cult speak. My reactive brain got stuck in my 1970's time track.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

HH, your obnosis is spot on. Did you perfect you obnosis skills in the Church of Hoaxology?​
LOL

Actually, it took me an incredibly long time trying to pass the OBNOSIS DRILL. Two decades in fact!

For some unknown reason, I kept flunking on being able to obnose the difference between a homo sapiens and a homo novis.

When I finally gained that ability, they still flunked me, but for a different reason--because I correctly obnosed that there was no difference.

The Road Bridge Not Taken
BY ROBERT FROST
Two roads (to total freedom) diverged in a wood prison planet, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Additional technical information about "total freedom" in signature line below

HelluvaHoax!

Oh wait, did the signature lines get bumped off?

Maybe that happened a long time ago, but (as I say) my obnosis is shit! LOL

The line I was alluding to was: I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "total freedom".

I'm thinking I could have won a Nobel Peace Prize for that line, if I had only appended "on this planet" to the end of it.

LOL

Terril park

Sponsor
That's the objective of being undercover: to keep connections until your most important ones decide to leave WITH you.

That's also a reason for the org not bothering the undercover: the org doesn't really know who might decide to leave WITH him.
Not seen that point expressed before. If someone is a target
for being bothered the org will already know his connections, or
soon find out.

I think we may be close to the point where the org
hesitates to bother anyone as they are severely declining.

But that is expecting rationality. I think the org is close to losing all rationality even when pursuing short term goals.

See their latest promo efforts courtesy of Mike Rinder.

Oh wait, did the signature lines get bumped off?

Maybe that happened a long time ago, but (as I say) my obnosis is shit! LOL

The line I was alluding to was: I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "total freedom".

I'm thinking I could have won a Nobel Peace Prize for that line, if I had only appended "on this planet" to the end of it.

LOL
"My obnosis is for shit" - Fuck no - you as-ised it. Step up to the stage you OT you and take a bow.:notworthy:

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

Not seen that point expressed before. If someone is a target
for being bothered the org will already know his connections, or
soon find out.

I think we may be close to the point where the org
hesitates to bother anyone as they are severely declining.

But that is expecting rationality. I think the org is close to losing all rationality even when pursuing short term goals.

See their latest promo efforts courtesy of Mike Rinder.
Hey Terril, remember that crazy-ass Sea Org mission that went into AOSH DENMARK ADVANCED ORGANIZATION in full uniform, demanding to inspect the OT III materials.

They were looking for any evidence (apparently) that the tech had been altered or squirreled--which would obviously be the reason it never worked.

But...ALAS! Those were not Sea Org members, they were blown SPs in fake nautical uniforms. Wait, is that even possible to have a fake version of a fake nautical uniform? LOL

Anyways, Terril, I think it's time for another big-league caper! You and me buddy. We go get some admirals costumes and medals and ....what else do we need? Oh yeah, hell-yeah---we need CLIPBOARDS.

So here's the VFP we are after. We go storming into the Ideal Orgs and DEMAND TO INSPECT their tech. We are looking for the hidden tech, Terril. Know what I mean? The tech the orgs are hiding. The REAL tech that works 100% of the time.

I am totally sure they are hiding it.

We've got to go get it and release it to the world. I think Ron will be so very proud of us!!

You in, buddy?

Hey Terril, remember that crazy-ass Sea Org mission that went into AOSH DENMARK ADVANCED ORGANIZATION in full uniform, demanding to inspect the OT III materials.

They were looking for any evidence (apparently) that the tech had been altered or squirreled--which would obviously be the reason it never worked.

But...ALAS! Those were not Sea Org members, they were blown SPs in fake nautical uniforms. Wait, is that even possible to have a fake version of a fake nautical uniform? LOL

Anyways, Terril, I think it's time for another big-league caper! You and me buddy. We go get some admirals costumes and medals and ....what else do we need? Oh yeah, hell-yeah---we need CLIPBOARDS.

So here's the VFP we are after. We go storming into the Ideal Orgs and DEMAND TO INSPECT their tech. We are looking for the hidden tech, Terril. Know what I mean? The tech the orgs are hiding. The REAL tech that works 100% of the time.

We've got to go get it and release it to the world. I think Ron will be so very proud of us!!

You in, buddy?

Um. OT V.

Mimsey

Terril park

Sponsor

You in, buddy?

You mean the data that people blow from upsets and
not O/Ws which was added so as to enable Ron to continue to control the orgs?