What's new

Lingering Effects of Scientology After Leaving Scientology

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
I am finding out that it is important to do some fact finding after one leaves Scientology. It requires doing a lot of research about the founder of Scientology and the evil cult itself.

I have a few friends that never "looked".

The engramic implant L Ron Hubbard installed successfully into some members subconscious through repeated suggestions and hypnosis has kept some people from "looking" at the INTERNET.

I myself felt fear when I "looked". I thought Scientology was coming after me and would "know" I looked. Now - where did I get that BELIEF? It was implanted into my subconscious mind by the found of Scientology - L Ron Hubbard through his rhetorical writings and the repeater technique. Very clever that fat fucker - L Ron Hubbard!

Well, some of that paranoia is very real. Scientology does go after people as revealed in the hundreds of books and documentaries out now for public viewing. But - I actually felt someone would come into my room and bust me big time and I would be doomed to losing the eternity of freedom - Scientology's version of hell and damnation.

The other thing I BELIEVED is that I would die of pneumonia after I read all about Xenu, the Body Thetans and Clusters. What a crock of SHIT!

No one came and I did not even get a cough or a sneeze.

I did roll on the floor laughing my ass off though. LOL! People actually believe this??? Well, I guess L Ron Hubbard was right - if you spend enough money and time into something - (GET INVESTED HEAVILY) you will DIE to be right and many OT's get sick and DIE. I have personally witnessed it. So has every Scientologist!

It is so absurd to me now that I believed this crap. I can see now that I was under this trick and scam of Scientological influence and Hubbard's clever methods of mind control.

I feels really good to not have to "believe" in anything. I am truly FREE.

I am finding that the more truth you read and wrap your mind around - the more you heal from the devastating effects of Scientology. Scientology is nothing but a science of MIND FUCKERY!

Any lurkers out there - I highly recommend to do your own research and read everything you can about L Ron Hubbard's REAL life (not the lies Scientology $ells), the truth about what Scientology is actually doing to people, the truth about how the money is spent, the truth about how David Miscavige lies and beats the Sea Org staffers, the truth on how David Miscavige lives a lavish lifestyle while staff suffer in poverty and everything about mind control, hypnosis and cults.

Study up on Rhetorical Writing and how Hubbard used it to trap people. How Scientology uses the "religion" card to trap people as well. How convenient it is that Scientology can use the Religious Cloak to hide its crimes. Very clever.

I highly recommend that any LURKER'S out there start your healing process NOW NOW NOW! Please - get the TRUTH about Scientology and GO FREE.

You can heal from this trauma from the cult of Scientology and experience TRUE FREEDOM for real!!

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I am finding out that it is important to do some fact finding after one leaves Scientology. It requires doing a lot of research about the founder of Scientology and the evil cult itself.

I have a few friends that never "looked".

The engramic implant L Ron Hubbard installed successfully into some members subconscious through repeated suggestions and hypnosis has kept some people from "looking" at the INTERNET.

I myself felt fear when I "looked". I thought Scientology was coming after me and would "know" I looked. Now - where did I get that BELIEF? It was implanted into my subconscious mind by the found of Scientology - L Ron Hubbard through his rhetorical writings and the repeater technique. Very clever that fat fucker - L Ron Hubbard!

Well, some of that paranoia is very real. Scientology does go after people as revealed in the hundreds of books and documentaries out now for public viewing. But - I actually felt someone would come into my room and bust me big time and I would be doomed to losing the eternity of freedom - Scientology's version of hell and damnation.

The other thing I BELIEVED is that I would die of pneumonia after I read all about Xenu, the Body Thetans and Clusters. What a crock of SHIT!

No one came and I did not even get a cough or a sneeze.

I did roll on the floor laughing my ass off though. LOL! People actually believe this??? Well, I guess L Ron Hubbard was right - if you spend enough money and time into something - (GET INVESTED HEAVILY) you will DIE to be right and many OT's get sick and DIE. I have personally witnessed it. So has every Scientologist!

It is so absurd to me now that I believed this crap. I can see now that I was under this Scientological influence and mind control.

I feels really good to not have to "believe" in anything. I am truly FREE.

I am finding that the more truth you read and wrap your mind around - the more you heal from the devastating effects of Scientology. Scientology is nothing but a science of MIND FUCKERY!

Any lurkers out there - I highly recommend to do your own research and read everything you can about L Ron Hubbard's REAL life (not the lies Scientology $ells), the truth about what Scientology is actually doing to people, the truth about how the money is spent, the truth about how David Miscavige lies and beats the Sea Org staffers, the truth on how David Miscavige lives a lavish lifestyle while staff suffer in poverty and everything about mind control, hypnosis and cults.

Study up on Rhetorical Writing and how Hubbard used it to trap people. How Scientology uses the "religion" card to trap people as well. How convenient it is that Scientology can use the Religious Cloak to hide its crimes. Very clever.

I highly recommend that any LURKER'S out there start your healing process NOW NOW NOW! Please - get the TRUTH about Scientology and GO FREE.

You can heal from this trauma from the cult of Scientology and experience TRUE FREEDOM for real!!
And how the "RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY accusations come flying out as a last ditch pitch for continued freedom to mindfuck that the organization uses to shut down anyone who would cast a suspicious glance in their direction...

Out Effix

And how the "RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY accusations come flying out as a last ditch pitch for continued freedom to mindfuck that the organization uses to shut down anyone who would cast a suspicious glance in their direction...
First I got OUT of Scientology and am remaining Under the Radar.

By getting OUT is I stopped listening to the lies in the propaganda and at the events.....they seemed so ridiculous and preposterous.

I started to look for myself and think for myself. The photos in all of the propaganda were photo shopped....WE were in the photos so I know how many people attended the events etc...

Then I finally got the courage to LOOK and then investigated Scientology and L Ron Hubbard until I could THINK FOR MYSELF. I was on the internet for many many days / weeks / months now YEARS!

Then I quietly stopped "going in" unknowingly. I may try to fake it and "go in" so my friends and family don't suspect me...I may not. All I can tell you right now - is if they put me on the cans....I can BEAT THE METER. LOL

No one IN knows.....not even the C/S or my favorite Auditor....only Xenu knows for sure. LOL

I am currently hiding UTR. I know, I know - not very high toned....but it is necessary for me to help get my family OUT of Scientology.

They are a bunch of tough NUTS to crack....they have been drinking the Koolaid for far too long.

Now I am getting Scientology OUT of me! I am noticing that I am ABLE to have opinions that conflict with Scientology, L Ron Hubbard and his trickery tech and not feel the physical manifestations and real pain of cognitive dissonance. Hubbard calls THAT your "reactive mind" and it sort of IS a reactive mind - it is reacting to eminent DANGER ... your reactive mind is telling you to GET THE FUCK OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY.

So GET OUT NOW! Kick Start your life and start living and accomplishing your goals LURKERS!

But back to my poor family....they are died in the wool Scientologists.

I am afraid they will all go down with the ship but I have to try.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
First I got OUT of Scientology and am remaining Under the Radar.

By getting OUT is I stopped listening to the lies in the propaganda and at the events.....they seemed so ridiculous and preposterous.

I started to look for myself and think for myself. The photos in all of the propaganda were photo shopped....WE were in the photos so I know how many people attended the events etc...

Then I finally got the courage to LOOK and then investigated Scientology and L Ron Hubbard until I could THINK FOR MYSELF. I was on the internet for many many days / weeks / months now YEARS!

Then I quietly stopped "going in" unknowingly. I may try to fake it and "go in" so my friends and family don't suspect me...I may not. All I can tell you right now - is if they put me on the cans....I can BEAT THE METER. LOL

No one IN knows.....not even the C/S or my favorite Auditor....only Xenu knows for sure. LOL

I am currently hiding UTR. I know, I know - not very high toned....but it is necessary for me to help get my family OUT of Scientology.

They are a bunch of tough NUTS to crack....they have been drinking the Koolaid for far too long.

Now I am getting Scientology OUT of me! I am noticing that I am ABLE to have opinions that conflict with Scientology, L Ron Hubbard and his trickery tech and not feel the cognitive dissonance.

But my family....

I am afraid they will all go down with the ship but I have to try.
It's a good thing that people like you create the illusion of being in so as to maintain important relationships with friends and family that would be shot to hell by the cult if they came to know that YOU NOW KNOW! And it drives the cult masterminds nuts to know that people like you exist within the walls of their fortress reporting on them to the rest of us exes when they know that they can't ID you. Stay slick and concealed, nice job! Maintain those key relationships too!

Out Effix

It's a good thing that people like you create the illusion of being in so as to maintain important relationships with friends and family that would be shot to hell by the cult if they came to know that YOU NOW KNOW! And it drives the cult masterminds nuts to know that people like you exist within the walls of their fortress reporting on them to the rest of us exes when they know that they can't ID you. Stay slick and concealed, nice job! Maintain those key relationships too!
Oh My God Dagwood....it drives the Staff CRAZY and makes the staff very paranoid. I know, I was one of them.

How do you think I figured this out.

One must BE a Scientologist to PRETEND to BE a Scientologist.

Oh - and - FUCK YOU OSA!:p

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Oh My God Dagwood....it drives the Staff CRAZY and makes the staff very paranoid. I know, I was one of them.

You put me in the mood to visit my local org and mess with them.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I knew a guy during the 70's who kept getting pesky KR's written on him by a guy who was being spurred on by his Sea Org girlfriend that had thrown herself at this guy, but turned vengeful like Hell hath no fury when her repeat come on's fell on deaf ears.
So the KR's kept on from the two of them, she left this guy for another guy eventually, which was what she was attempting when my friend knew them.
So "my friend" finally had enough and wrote a letter to Ron informing him of how the church had been taken over by sinister forces who's monthly price increases were further pushing the prices out of reach of most everyone and expressed the hope that he would address the situation or "wuz it true the emperor wears no trousers".
Well, I can't prove it, but I think he used one of the knowledge report writers name on the sender line.
Well, this shot up org lines right into the lap of, guess who?
Ron his-elf!
Well this created a stir of unimaginable proportions, in fact well out of imaginable proportions and a massive witch hunt ensued to find out who penned the letter using handwriting analysis and calling people in for sec checks!
I never went in nor did "my friend" to the very best of my knowledge.
Touche you fat rat bastard "my friend" said feeling like he was one of the few who ever managed by using "letters to Ron" of all channels to give Hubbard a real good piece of "his" mind.
I'll re post this over on the KR's thread.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Yes it does take having once been an in-nerd from the bowels of the beast to portray a buy-able imposter. I was once such an in-nerd that I can catch myself drifting off into the lingo from once upon a time, but ONLY when I'm conversing with other in-nerds even once they're out nerds as such.

Out Effix

Well, Terra (TC) on Mike Rinder's Blog empowered me to do stay under the radar and do some damage to the cult.

I will never reveal who I am to them....I can fake it - I was "trained" BY Scientology. Pretend.... Pretend.... Pretend.... That is what you actually learn to DO and BE in Scientology.

Pretend to BE happy and fulfilled..meanwhile EVERYONE is miserable in the cult.

I can fake it until I make it by getting my family and loved ones OUT!

Heh OSA - you can't hurt me....

Take away my family.... They are already "gone" as long as they are drinking the Kool aid in Scientology.

No one can be honest or real who still drinks that poisonous koolaid served by Scientology.....

So - OSA fuck you again!

Expose my transgressions to other Scientologists - who cares... I am human and am not ashamed of being human

Out Effix

Well, Terra (TC) on Mike Rinder's Blog empowered me to do stay under the radar and do some damage to the cult.

I will never reveal who I am to them....I can fake it - I was "trained" BY Scientology. Pretend.... Pretend.... Pretend.... That is what you actually learn to DO and BE in Scientology.

Pretend to BE happy and fulfilled..meanwhile EVERYONE is miserable in the cult.

I can fake it until I make it by getting my family and loved ones OUT!

Heh OSA - you can't hurt me....

Take away my family.... They are already "gone" as long as they are drinking the Kool aid in Scientology.

I have pretty much been alone for a very long time anyway and I AM FREE and HAPPY!!

No one can be honest or real - those that are still in the cult and indulges in the poisonous koolaid aka as the "tech" served by Scientology, INC.

So - OSA fuck you again!:p

Expose my transgressions to other Scientologists - who cares... I am human and am not ashamed of being human. There is nothing I have done that pales in comparison to what you are doing by Keeping Scientology Working. People are getting HURT!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
LOL, so true.

Scientology trains Scientologists to blinklessly lie without remorse.
Scientology trains Celebrities to use their fame to shatter suppression on this planet.
Too bad (for Scientology) that both turn on them with their newly acquired OT powers.

Out Effix

LOL, so true.

Scientology trains Scientologists to blinklessly lie without remorse.
Scientology trains Celebrities to use their fame to shatter suppression on this planet.
Too bad (for Scientology) that both turn on them with their newly acquired OT powers.

The more I look at Scientology the more I realize the actual product of Scientology is

A being who is a bat shit crazy egomaniac who cannot emote appropriately....

A being who has lost all resemblance to a healthy Homo Sap

A being who pretends to be happy as they are losing their house to foreclosure, "Going Bankrupt", "losing wife/husband via the 3rd party Divorce (Scientology is the 3rd party ALWAYS in a Scientological divorce) and Gone BROKE after a crush regging session with a highly slimey and manipulative Registrar

A being who has trained their minds to NOT LOOK at anything negative about their cult - even if it is TRUE

A being who is in a perpetual state of confusion but will glare at you with insouciant certainty that "they know"

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Out Ethics, without disclosing anything that OSA could use to identify you, can you share with us what it was that finally opened your eyes?

And WELCOME to ESMB.

Out Effix

Out Ethics, without disclosing anything that OSA could use to identify you, can you share with us what it was that finally opened your eyes?

And WELCOME to ESMB.

And WELCOME to ESMB.
Hi Churchill...and thank you for the warm welcome.

It was DEATH by 1,000 cuts.

But what got me to have total certainty that Scientology was an evil cult founded by a mad man...is....

I LOOKED at the INTERNET and the truth resonated and set me free.

There was so much attention on keeping people from looking at the internet....I was curious as to what they were hiding....

I thought " I am a Scientologist, born and bred. Surely I can handle whatever it is management does not want us to see.

Oh - I handled it alright. I got the fuck out of Scientology after "Going Clear" and have stayed out.

But - I know enough to pretend to be in. I want my family OUT too.

This cult is dying a slow and painful death.

I will help get others out covertly.

and...fuck you OSA, again. :p

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, me too. It never ceases to amaze me that for all of LRH's "incredible and vaunted" whole-track recall (he could recall the socks he wore when he was nearly run down by a locomotive on Venus) he NEVER anticipated this thing called the internet; the ultimate marketplace of ideas, that has relegated both himself and Scientology, his illegitimate offspring, to the dung pile of history!:hysterical: