What's new

After OT8 the tech is free

Gib

Crusader
Not really.

They should pay us for reading that crap, with compensation for pain and suffering.

Double or more, if listening to an LRH tape....
Your post reminds me of something I did while I was a Scientologist, some 15 years ago, IIRC, well I needed the money. Anyways, which is I participated in something know as a "Focus Group", I got on a particular list to be available to participated in this. Timing was right you might say, and I needed the money.

A Focus Group is something you are paid for to show up and answer really probing marketing questions about a product. I mean really probing questions, much like a sec check in scientology, LOL.

Anyways, here I was paid to be part of a market research about a product. You have to understand if your normal pay per hour is $25, why the Focus Group will pay you $50 per hour just to get you to show up, if you know what I mean.

So yah, anybody reading Hubbard's bullshit rhetoric should be paid.

LOL

Here's what is also funny, per the latest blogcast by Chris Shelton and Karen Pressley, why there have been 84 books written about Scientology, don't forget that anybody who follows or joins scientology, why they follow HCOB's and HVO PL's, or Hubbardology, LOL.

Hey, Hubbard said books make booms, in the world view about books about scientology/hubbardology, why 84 books make busts about scientology/hubbardology. LOL

More books is needed!

Here's what is not talked about in the Chris Shelton and Karen video, that between the 84 books and the internet ARS, ESMB, and now all these new blogs, Facebook, tweeter, etc, why there are more millions of words spoken about how scientology /hubbard is bullshit.

Suck on that DM and your lawyers.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
crikey! If they were offering that sort of money, did it include an alien anal probe?
nope, I attended two Focus groups, one for Jolly Rancher candy and Ford Motor Company.

The next time some scientologist approaches you on the street, ask them how much you will get paid for completing the survey. They will probably say here is a free ticket to the viewing of some scientology propaganda film, LOL

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
The CofS will never be able to release the tech above OT8 for the simple reason that they have nothing to release. They need to keep people paying for their next patron status and being cozy with DM.
After OT8 all you need to do is study and apply existing materials.
Do you think the Cof$ OT8 is the LRH OT8? Not likely.

I think the LRH OT8 dealt with etheric implants found in the body, the "third and final wall of fire"

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

I think the LRH OT8 dealt with etheric implants found in the body, the "third and final wall of fire"
Another reason they couldn't release more of what they have is that LRH has used the last few OT levels to basically debunk the grade chart in that it's all stuff you merely mocked up - bt's, engrams, reactive minds.
I'm surprised people haven't used his admissions as the basis for getting their money back as in "What? If you tricked me into running what was never really there then I want my money back plus restitution for all the damage it caused me to believe lies about myself."
I'm just now reading Lucifer;s Bridge by George M, Witek and if he's correct in that his Elf Davey of Davy's Navy, a Confederation copy of a copy etc., and if he's right people started going insane while running the new upper OT levels and it seems to me that Ron has intentionally pushed his public over the edge of reason by releasing crap about being Lucifer, that all the the auditing has been about chasing fantacy's etc., he seems to have wanted company when he went insane and the new OT levels are all about pushing people once and for all over the edge.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Lucifer;s Bridge by George M, Witek has the original OT8 on chapter 8 and once people began to lose their remaining few marbles on it they reissued a wuss version of the original, took the teeth right out of it. Now it just does nothing rather than making people even crazier. Hooray for progress in Scientology!

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reports of Hubbard in his latter years say he was raving about BTs being "everywhere". If so, and if the tech is correct, he must have been unflat on OT III.

So why would anyone assume he could discover new OT levels above his own case level? Obviously he couldn't. That's why people who have done OT8 say it's BS.

pkatz

Patron with Honors
A Digression Down the Grade Chart here, please!

If you did OT3, did you run what I think is called Incident 3, ie the things leading up to, then the volcanoes, followed by etc etc?

Or is it only auditing of BTs?

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Reports of Hubbard in his latter years say he was raving about BTs being "everywhere".

The sole source of that report (singular) was an affidavit filed by Andre Tabayoyon dated 5 Mar 1994 in the Steve Fishman (and Uwe Gertz) court case. A copy of that affidavit may be viewed on Lermanet. In it, Andre says:

Tabayoyon said:
According to Sinar Parman, Hubbard was a psychopathic insane person screaming about BT's and clusters at the top of his lungs.

This is what Sinar Parman had to say about the above affidavit in the following exchange with me Mon, Jul 9th 2012 @ 9:50 am:

Michael A. Hobson said:
I've got some idiot on SPs 'R Us citing Andre Tabayoyon's affidavit. You told me that every statement in there he attributed to you was
falsely done. May I say that ?

Sinar Parman said:
Every statement he made with my name isn't true.

After I got out and decompressed, I googled my name and came up with Tabayoyon's lies. Otherwise, my name would not have been on
the web. I was shocked/surprised.

I immediately posted Sinar's reply to my PM above in the Facebook group SP's R' Us at the time and included a linkback to
Sinar's FB Profile so that anyone who doubted me could verify it.

Michael A. Hobson said:
Kim Baker - I have been in communication with Sinar Parman for some time. He says that every single statement in that affidavit which
Andre Tabayoyon attributed to him is both false and falsely attributed. I have just now reconfirmed this with Sinar. I have linked his FB
profile for anyone who wishes to message him about it.

Michael Hobson
Independent Scientologist"

Since your reasoning is predicated upon an outright lie, ThetanExterior, your conclusions in the above comment (#29) are false, too.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
Ex-Sea Org and Declared SP

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
The sole source of that report (singular) was an affidavit filed by Andre Tabayoyon dated 5 Mar 1994 in the Steve Fishman (and Uwe Gertz) court case. A copy of that affidavit may be viewed on Lermanet. In it, Andre says:

This is what Sinar Parman had to say about the above affidavit in the following exchange with me Mon, Jul 9th 2012 @ 9:50 am:

I immediately posted Sinar's reply to my PM above in the Facebook group SP's R' Us at the time and included a linkback to
Sinar's FB Profile so that anyone who doubted me could verify it.

Since your reasoning is predicated upon an outright lie, ThetanExterior, your conclusions in the above comment (#29) are false, too.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
Ex-Sea Org and Declared SP
Sarge Pfauth is quoted as saying: "Hubbard would walk around the ranch in his nightrobe, looking for “body thetans” that he said he could see."

Therefore your statement that "The sole source of that report (singular) was an affidavit filed by Andre Tabayoyon dated 5 Mar 1994 in the Steve Fishman (and Uwe Gertz) court case" doesn't appear to be true.

Ref: https://tonyortega.org/2016/07/11/s...aker-and-friend-steve-sarge-pfauth-1945-2016/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"Star Mist Galaxy" blew your cover. lrh would have chosen something like, Black Snake or Vapor-9 guLAXy. Just saying.

LOL

Whoa, Vapor-9 GuLAXy sounds so very authentic, like something the Commodore would really say!

The problem I have with it is that when I was channeling Ron in the theta universe, I was literally writing down everything he said VERBATIM!

What was I to do when he said "Star Mist Galaxy"? Cut his com? Question Ron whether his answer was really right. The last time I made that mistake, Ron got a dirty needle and I ended up in a chain locker. But that shouldn't give anyone negative ideas about Dr. Hubbard, because it wasn't as entheta as some people natter about. There was cable TV in there and a slot through which they could slide in my pizza deliveries.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Sarge Pfauth is quoted as saying: "Hubbard would walk around the ranch in his nightrobe, looking for “body thetans” that he said he could see."

Therefore your statement that "The sole source of that report (singular) was an affidavit filed by Andre Tabayoyon dated 5 Mar 1994 in the Steve Fishman (and Uwe Gertz) court case" doesn't appear to be true.

Ref: https://tonyortega.org/2016/07/11/s...aker-and-friend-steve-sarge-pfauth-1945-2016/
Perhaps Hubbard was caught up in a ser fac of his own manufacture in that bt's had to be real or it would make a liar out of him, or expose him as such at least. So he had to dramatize "seeing them" in order to prove he was less a kook liar and more a kook of a kook, besieged by them, shifting the blame and guilt upon "them" and away from hiself. After all no one knew more of what a fallacy they are so he could never drop his guard and had to pretend to be seeing them everywhere much in the same fashion as he pretended to be watching a ship pass by in the harbor while purporting to be exterior delivering a lecture only that it was a different vessel than normally came by at exactly that time which he was counting on to sell the course room that he was truly exterior. And the room laughed nervously...The man was a sham!

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

Exactly......and not to forget Jesse Prince's post from September 5, 1998:

All he (= El Con Hubbard) could do was say the same thing, over and over:

"There are more BTs! Many more than people realize!"

Hubbard really was a bit senile at the end there - his brain pretty well fried by a wide range of drugs which he used for his "research" -- and this scared the hell out of his top messengers and others near him.

http://home.earthlink.net/~snefru/deathoflrh/prince-death.html

So Sneakster Hobson's statement is twice not true.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Perhaps Hubbard was caught up in a ser fac of his own manufacture in that bt's had to be real or it would make a liar out of him, or expose him as such at least. So he had to dramatize "seeing them" in order to prove he was less a kook liar and more a kook of a kook, besieged by them, shifting the blame and guilt upon "them" and away from hiself. After all no one knew more of what a fallacy they are so he could never drop his guard and had to pretend to be seeing them everywhere much in the same fashion as he pretended to be watching a ship pass by in the harbor while purporting to be exterior delivering a lecture only that it was a different vessel than normally came by at exactly that time which he was counting on to sell the course room that he was truly exterior. And the room laughed nervously...The man was a sham!
Hubbard supposedly demonstrated psychic perception to Jack Parsons in the mid 1940s. Followed by decades of drug use to get inspiration for his new religion. Didn't Rudolph Steiner operate on the theory that schizophrenic hallucinations were not hallucinations but paranormal perceptions? And isn't there an expression "charming as a schizophrenic?" I suspect Hubbard was a high-functioning schizophrenic who finally finally lost it in old age. So he probably was actually seeing BTs everywhere.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Remember all that stuff about chains and basic-basic and FPRD running of chains to the basic on the chain and NED chains and all the yap about the only thing psychs can do is restimulate incidents on the track and they're basically punks who can't hold a candle on what's been done on the track and the track goes back so far as in this Broeker pic that was "ooohed" and "aaahed" over:

pat-broeker1.png

And we're fucking around with a 75,000,000 year old incident? For 6 OT levels?

Does that sound stupid?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
goes back so far as in this Broeker pic that was "ooohed" and "aaahed" over
What this looks like to me . . . nothing else was working to resolve the current
situation, so might as well try a "Hail Mary" date and locate. Just keep writing
and writing down numbers that come to mind in a stream of conscious fashion
and see if something blows or erases.
Might as well at this point, I guess. :shrug:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I'm just saying that Scientology's own theory is inconsistent. Remember all the yap that if one wanted good legs one didn't validate/address bad legs and the solution was to audit out the prime postulate of good legs?

Why not just audit out "native state" and be done with it?