What's new

Where is Shelly Miscavige?

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know if you read Tony's post the other day about a frail looking Shelly, but if it is accurate, trotting her out in bad physical condition will be yet another blow to the church. Do you remember pictures of Mike Rinder when he was in England just prior to his blow - he was emaciated. What if she's also emaciated? Getting her hair done won't make that gaunt look go away.

Miimsey

http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/15/cl...tted-near-scientology-compound-in-california/

TommyMikeJohn.jpg

Agreed, and this is why I can see them going for a double instead (if they produce someone at all). Another possibility I can envisage is one mentioned by someone on Tony's blog; that she'll be moved to another secret location and not allowed out even with handlers.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agreed, and this is why I can see them going for a double instead (if they produce someone at all). Another possibility I can envisage is one mentioned by someone on Tony's blog; that she'll be moved to another secret location and not allowed out even with handlers.

Yes, I think this would be their first inclination, but by having moved her at this time, if she is ultimately found to be kept under duress, it would support charges of premeditated intention and conspiracy.

What I find fascinating about this whole situation is that the entirety of organized Scientology's fate hinges upon the possibility that Shelly might whisper two words to anyone outside that compound ...

"Help me".

She is literally the most powerful person in the Church today and she probably doesn't even know it.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
What I find fascinating about this whole situation is that the entirety of organized Scientology's fate hinges upon the possibility that Shelly might whisper two words to anyone outside that compound ...

"Help me".

She is literally the most powerful person in the Church today and she probably doesn't even know it.

I wonder what Dave will buy his wife for Christmas?

Something nice from the Scientology Catalog probably.

A Kindle with wifi access, hopefully.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder what Dave will buy his wife for Christmas?

Something nice from the Scientology Catalog probably.

Nothing says let's celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ like some Scientology jewelry.

Say "Merry Christmas and I love you Tu Dee" with a 24 Karat Gold necklace featuring crossing off Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior - off the cross.

Get your "CHRISTmas Catalog" today - so you can contribute to the motion of Scientology lying about "you can be a Christian".

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I think this would be their first inclination, but by having moved her at this time, if she is ultimately found to be kept under duress, it would support charges of premeditated intention and conspiracy.

"Help me".

True, and in addition those two handlers would be no match for her if she decided to make a proper break. She could fake an epileptic fit, for example, in which case the emergency services would have to be involved, or just run and seek sanctuary in the store manager's office; in both cases they'd have to admit defeat.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Hey, hasn't the time expired for LA law enforcement to get back to Ms Remini's lawyers about the status of her missing persons report? What's going on there, does anyone know?

Something tells me that this will have a pretty bad end. With all the press and attention, you'd think he'd have her surface long enough to appease law enforcement...
I think she's dead.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
when i get frustrated about this situation, i just find hapiness in the fact that the church is destroying themselves over it, footbullet, footcannon, footnuke

this was on the cover of vanity fair, and leah's popular show, the world's watching and are disgusted by it

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It is possible she is at one of the CST bases. At the Crestline base, they have installed the same big spiky fencing that they did at Int base, with inward facing spikes to keep the bears in, right? They could have a version of SP hall there. Or they might be keeping her at Trementina, virtually impossible to escape from.

Just seeing some forwarded mail does not mean she is necessarily there or that she is even alive. And it certainly does not mean she is there of her free will. I'd like some proof in the form of a body, warm or not, and hear what she has to say without her minder. She still has not been seen in years and until she is, she's missing.

A neighbor who lives close by the Crestline CST base posted something on the internet a couple days ago:

A Trip to Scientology’s Secret Underground “Armageddon Bunker” Near My House

You may not know this, but the Church of Scientology has a top secret underground base in Southern California where they have nuclear-safe bunkers for Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and other top church officials.

It’s an extremely secretive building, hidden away in the San Bernardino mountains a few hours outside of Los Angeles, and the wife of the head of Scientology currently lives there. Its perimeters are littered with security cameras, and it just so happens to be a few minutes from my house.

The building, located in Crestline, California, is part of Scientology’s secretive subsidiary – the Church of Spiritual Technology. It’s supposed to be used to preserve the works of L. Ron Hubbard, as well as to help Cruise, Travolta, and other famous members survive a nuclear holocaust.

A few former church members and journalists have photographed the base by drone and revealed its goals, but I wanted to take a look for myself. Still, this is a dangerous group with high-tech security protocols, so we took precautions. We dressed in our hiking gear and parked at a carpet store near the compound.

<snip>

Full Post: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacr...f_blog=nogodblog&ref_post=trumps-kremlin-krew

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I think we should get a schedule laid out...

Every other odd numbered day, every other hour a group of 2 to 4 folks wearing camouflage hiking gear slowly walks by the gates... on public right of way of course.... with binoculars hung around their necks or in their hands. You don't look through the binoculars you just walk by talking & laughing. We are just little bird watchers don't ya know!

You do not shout or call out... you just talk and laugh. Ok maybe you point in their direction once in awhile.

You then return to your car and leave. The next other hour a different group does the same thing... then you leave. The next day no one is there... the following other odd day we are back again.

How long before they go ape shit crazy call the police, etc. It is not a protest... just folks out walking down the road. What could the cops do??

I am evil... :coolwink: :coolwink:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I just saw what I believed was a new article concerning Shelly published in Vanity Fair and was about to post about it over here. As I was copying the link I realized it had actually been published over 3 years ago. :eek:

But going to bump the thread with it anyhow. It's an excellent article, going deep into Shelly's history as a Scientologist, quoting others who knew her well:
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2014/03/shelly-miscavige-scientology-queen-de-throned

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just saw what I believed was a new article concerning Shelly published in Vanity Fair and was about to post about it over here. As I was copying the link I realized it had actually been published over 3 years ago. :eek:

But going to bump the thread with it anyhow. It's an excellent article, going deep into Shelly's history as a Scientologist, quoting others who knew her well:
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2014/03/shelly-miscavige-scientology-queen-de-throned

That article is being kind to David Miscavige by saying his height is 5'5". He's actually only 5'1" - the same as Lady Gaga.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
That article is being kind to David Miscavige by saying his height is 5'5". He's actually only 5'1" - the same as Lady Gaga.
Yes, this is true! ;)

I noticed that as well as a couple other minor errors.

Other than those though I thought it was a very good article, painting a more detailed picture of Shelly I've not seen in too many places.

It seems that she is certainly a flawed human being (like the rest of us), and has treated people badly. But, unlike her husband, she actually has a heart. She intervened on many occasions when attempting to protect others from DM.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Something tells me that this will have a pretty bad end. With all the press and attention, you'd think he'd have her surface long enough to appease law enforcement...
I think she's dead.

If Shelly's dead, and her death was not reported to the police, then that's a much bigger issue for Miscavige. At that point, the presumption will be that she was murdered.

guanoloco

As-Wased
If this place was designed, built and run by Scientology and Scientologists to safeguard and protect in the face of a nuclear attack it's the very last place I'd want to be.

Anything I've seen run by Scientology INC has been a disaster...just think of Freewinds and asbestos.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The Investigation Discovery TV Channel will be covering the story about Shelly Miscavige vanishing:
https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv...NFIDENTIAL-Returns-For-New-Season-25-20180126
You would think that they would put the whole topic to rest, by simply having Shelly do a video about how well Scientology is doing, and putting it on YouTube.

As time goes by, and more questions are raised by more high profile people, their not doing so becomes more troubling.