What's new

How many members are there in St Louis?

Gordon Weir

With 2.9 million people in the surrounding area do they ever ask themselves why there are only ? People that are scientologists in St Louis.

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
The 2001 UK census showed 1,781 scientologists. That's out of a population of about 65 million. It's the same everywhere. They have billions of dollars in the bank but very few members.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally posted by Gordon Weir
With 2.9 million people in the surrounding area do they ever ask themselves why there are only ? people that are scientologists in St Louis.
Originally posted by Enthetan

No. Neither do org members in NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, etc.

LOL.

Yeah, Scientologist are meticulously indoctrinated to not ask questions.

Because asking questions is 50% of the scripturally forbidden practice of "Q & A".

guanoloco

As-Wased
You people are such wogs!

Always stuck in meat bodies and the physical.

How many BTs are in each body? Every one of them is a Scientologist!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I know a guy who is "under the radar" at St Louis. He says that, as of a year ago, there were a total of 40 public on either training or processing lines there. A recent org mag had zero completions on either the training or auditing side.

Gordon Weir

Thank you. I live about 10 minutes away and there are roughly 15-25 cars in the parking lot whenever I drive by during the day. I have never seen anyone going into the building despite their free personality test sign. Are there some full time staff that live there? There are several cars with Illinois license plates. I drove by once and there were protesters across the street. At that time I did not realize that it was the church of Scientology. Any info is appreciated.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Thank you. I live about 10 minutes away and there are roughly 15-25 cars in the parking lot whenever I drive by during the day. I have never seen anyone going into the building despite their free personality test sign. Are there some full time staff that live there? There are several cars with Illinois license plates. I drove by once and there were protesters across the street. At that time I did not realize that it was the church of Scientology. Any info is appreciated.
I have no idea. Then again, cars in the parking lot is not a definite measure of activity. There might be staff living there. They might even sell parking rights to people to make cash on the side.