What's new

New Auditor

sp declared

Patron with Honors
Even though I have been declared over 10 years ago, I still believe a lot in the tech. As I said in previous posts I became rich and successful thanks to my going to sessions and applying scientology basics. About 1 year ago I started a group to prepare some auditors and get a grade chart co-auditing going. We used RDD to train people (like they study in the Rpf - of course not all the “gulag added unapplicable”).

It was quite a rundown, a lot of difficulties to overcome but today we produced our first auditor and the pc was blown out.

Now, I know many people here (the majority) doesnt like the tech and it’s fine with me (respect). However this msg is for the others: if you want delivery to occur there is hope. We dont deliver to outside people, I just did it for a group of friends.

Now, technically you’d call me a squirrel because I refuse to use any degrading material. What I am interested is in people feeling better about themselves and the tech helps in that sense. The tech is a workable solution.

Bye Bye S.D.

Veda

Sponsor
Even though I have been declared over 10 years ago, I still believe a lot in the tech. As I said in previous posts I became rich and successful thanks to my going to sessions and applying scientology basics. About 1 year ago I started a group to prepare some auditors and get a grade chart co-auditing going. We used RDD to train people (like they study in the Rpf - of course not all the “gulag added unapplicable”).

It was quite a rundown, a lot of difficulties to overcome but today we produced our first auditor and the pc was blown out.

Now, I know many people here (the majority) doesnt like the tech and it’s fine with me (respect). However this msg is for the others: if you want delivery to occur there is hope. We dont deliver to outside people, I just did it for a group of friends.

Now, technically you’d call me a squirrel because I refuse to use any degrading material.

-snip-

Bye Bye S.D.
Would you consider that the (quasi hypnotic) "tell the person the contents of his mind (field of awareness)" parts of the tech are "degrading material"?

What would you consider to be "degrading material"? and what would you consider to be positive material?

sp declared

Patron with Honors
Hello Veda :)

Long time no see. Hope you r doing great.

Would you consider that the (quasi hypnotic) "tell the person the contents of his mind (field of awareness)" parts of the tech are "degrading material"?
What would you consider to be "degrading material"? and what would you consider to be positive material?

Veda, really I dont understand the question. I dont know what is the “field of awareness”. Sorry

Degrading material: everything that is not based on ARC (love) for the individual as a whole including his reactive mind, peculiar behaviours, etc.

Arc generally solves and improves things

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip:

Now, technically you’d call me a squirrel because I refuse to use any degrading material. What I am interested is in people feeling better about themselves and the tech helps in that sense. The tech is a workable solution.

Bye Bye S.D.
If the tech is so great, why are you trolling for prospects here?

Veda

Sponsor
Hello Veda :)

Long time no see. Hope you r doing great.
Thanks. Same to you.

Veda, really I dont understand the question. I dont know what is the “field of awareness”.

Not important.

Degrading material: everything that is not based on ARC (love) for the individual as a whole including his reactive mind, peculiar behaviours, etc.

Arc generally solves and improves things

Do you recommend people do the full Grade Chart?

Veda

Sponsor
Veda, I recommend nothing. Everyone has to find out for himself what works and what doesnt
Perhaps I'm confused here.

You wrote that you "refuse to use any degrading material" so you must be recommending something and not recommending other things.

Of course, none of this is really any of my business.

:)

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
The only prospect I would be looking for would be you... for a medical marjuana program so maybe your nastiness goes away. It would be great for your family, if you have one

But I think there is no hope. Sorry...
Now this guy here ^^^ is the kind of guy I'd want to save me from myself.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

What I am interested is in people feeling better about themselves and the tech helps in that sense. The tech is a workable solution.

-snip-
OK, from this it appears that you've abandoned the idea of attaining "OT" with Scientology tech, and have settled for subjective "feel better" type results.

-snip-

Everyone has to find out for himself what works and what doesnt

What have you and your associates found out?

Specifically.

Which procedures, processes, actions, etc. work? from your (collective) experience?

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
This post reminds me of those old self help infomercials you would see on late night tv. Usually a single guy with several cute girls lounging on his boat or by his pool trying to sell the viewer his "method" to attaining wealth so they too can be rich and successful like him. Little did the viewer know, the girls were hired, the house/boat rented, and the "method", well it was just a scam to get your cash.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only prospect I would be looking for would be you... for a medical marjuana program so maybe your nastiness goes away. It would be great for your family, if you have one

But I think there is no hope. Sorry...
You come here to the EX-Scientology Message Board, where people, on the whole, HATE Scientology; where many have been badly abused by Scientology; and you can't tolerate a rather mild negative comment?

Is this an example of how Scientology makes you "more aware"?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back in the day on ESMB "newbies" were treated gently for their first ten posts and this board was home to many who were displeased with the church yet well impressed with auditing.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back in the day on ESMB "newbies" were treated gently for their first ten posts and this board was home to many who were displeased with the church yet well impressed with auditing.
The "offending" comment was not that negative.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
They still are (treated gently) Birdie ... this rude and aggressive troll has been here since 2008 and made over 180 posts.

Veda

Sponsor
They still are (treated gently) Birdie ... this rude and aggressive troll has been here since 2008 and made over 180 posts.
I could get a better sense of things if I could see those posts from SP Declared, but all I can find are a list of six, and another list of eleven posts.

I don't think SP Declared is a troll.

He seems to want to assure readers/lurkers (in the Freezone, Independent, and other flavors of Scientology section) that it's still possible to do the "tech" outside the "Church."

His statements are pretty vague and he still hasn't answered the few simple questions in my last post.

It could be an interesting "tech" discussion.

Veda

Sponsor
You come here to the EX-Scientology Message Board, where people, on the whole, HATE Scientology

-snip-
I would never act as a spokesman for an entire message board and don't think you should either.

I don't HATE Scientology. HATE has a way of clouding a person's perception and judgement.

Calmly, I see it for what it is.

And I've expressed my opinion on what it is numerous times and won't bother repeating any of that here.