What's new

2018 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS - - You heard it here first!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
All I can see is that the couple have parted ways, but not any real evidence that he has blown. Maybe she won the trophy by default because of donations before the split, whilst he got busy with his new love interest?
I dunno. After all the settlements, maybe not too much let in the coffers this year for donations.

I guess there's two ways to confirm it. A public announcement from Bob saying so and/or whether he gets a trophy this year coming.

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
Miscavige hasn't been looking his best over the last 1-2 years, and the body-building bulk of past years seems to have shrunk considerably.

The years of steroids, testosterone and/or growth hormones plus decades of heavy smoking and drinking can mean he's cut off 20-25 years from his life. I wouldn't be surprised if he disappears for quite some time in 2018 for some serious health reason. He's got to have some level of heart or lung disease, or a cardiovascular disease. The stress and myriad of mental illness + personality disorders have likely taken its toll. Paranoia can do a number on one's health.

He may only be 57 but he often looks in his mid to late 60s. I wonder if he goes to any real doctor(s).

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Miscavige hasn't been looking his best over the last 1-2 years, and the body-building bulk of past years seems to have shrunk considerably.

The years of steroids, testosterone and/or growth hormones plus decades of heavy smoking and drinking can mean he's cut off 20-25 years from his life. I wouldn't be surprised if he disappears for quite some time in 2018 for some serious health reason. He's got to have some level of heart or lung disease, or a cardiovascular disease. The stress and myriad of mental illness + personality disorders have likely taken its toll. Paranoia can do a number on one's health.

He may only be 57 but he often looks in his mid to late 60s. I wonder if he goes to any real doctor(s).
I'd agree the stress levels and mental health issues would take the biggest single toll.
Stress isn't usually so bad if you can ride it well, but Miscavige has those infamous volcanic eruptions, which would mean his health would probably suffer for it.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
I'd agree the stress levels and mental health issues would take the biggest single toll.
Stress isn't usually so bad if you can ride it well, but Miscavige has those infamous volcanic eruptions, which would mean his health would probably suffer for it.
Rathbun becomes #1

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Trying to upload an image file from hard drive....
Hit button for "reply to a post"

Then the button for "upload a file" (immediately to the right of the "post reply" button)

Then find the correct image file you wish to upload. Double-click on that image file.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
1. Three prominent Scientologists will be accused of financial and/or sexual crimes.

Blue hair Dave. Best yet.

2. Initials "TC" (Tom Cruise) will have a very bad year with recurring ankle problems, 2D failures, adult acne, gas and bloating, and a general PTS/NCG state.

tc-ankle1.png

3. Joy Villa's proposed run for the US Congress will crash and burn. Dismayed, she will blame Scientology, publicly exit the Cult, and return to her former way of life:

joy-dominatrix.jpg

3. David Miscavige's hair will continue to rise to unprecedented heights. By October 2018, people will confuse David Miscavige for Marge Simpson:

dmmarge1.png

4. David Miscavige will announce the new "Ideal U-Boat" campaign. The concept here is to have the most fanatical Sea Org members take to the high seas in a large fleet of fully Ideal U-Boats in order to capture and plunder wog cruise ships for cash, jewelry, art, liquor, credit cards, laptops, cell phones, dental gold, and ship's crew to gang press into the Sea Org.

dm-hair.png

Due to technical difficulties, this post vanished in Feb. 2018. I'm bringing it back. I think this was originally post #3 in this thread.

My predictions:

1. Scientology will continue its long, slow decline into oblivion. As much as I (all of us, really) want a sudden implosion (let's define that as less than 18 months) I don't see any sudden, dramatic events that could bring such a rapid end to the cult.

2. Intelligence (David Love) will continue to drain the CO$ legal budget (or NarCONon legal budget). It is unclear how much financial damage he will do (but every dollar they waste on lawyers helps their demise), and it is unclear how much he will reduce the pool of future NarCONon customers (families of addicts are desperate to help their loved ones, after all, and don't always have time for thorough research of treatment centers). Even though court cases often move slowly, Intelligence WILL do damage. And we will all cheer.

3. Somewhere in the US, one or more CO$ buildings will be in danger of being seized and sold for unpaid real estate taxes (except where nonprofit status exempts a property from real estate tax). Unpaid utility bills will probably be paid from IAS reserves, but contractors will probably have to file liens against properties (a lien means that contractors will be first to get paid when a building is sold, but CO$ has no intention of selling any pieces of Davey's real estate empire, so the CO$ doesn't care). I suggest that IAS reserves (or Sea Org reserves, or whale contributions) will be more widely used in the coming year to bail out orgs (EDIT: for utility bills), and that no actual buildings will be seized by government or courts (EDIT: for real estate taxes). If anyone in CO$ finds out about this little "unpaid bills" problem, Scientology's PR machine will describe this as a "conspiracy" against CO$ and/or a problem with the "wog paperwork process" that really could be solved by LRH's admin tech.

FoTi

Crusader
Due to technical difficulties, this post vanished in Feb. 2018. I'm bringing it back. I think this was originally post #3 in this thread.

My predictions:

1. Scientology will continue its long, slow decline into oblivion. As much as I (all of us, really) want a sudden implosion (let's define that as less than 18 months) I don't see any sudden, dramatic events that could bring such a rapid end to the cult.

2. Intelligence (David Love) will continue to drain the CO$ legal budget (or NarCONon legal budget). It is unclear how much financial damage he will do (but every dollar they waste on lawyers helps their demise), and it is unclear how much he will reduce the pool of future NarCONon customers (families of addicts are desperate to help their loved ones, after all, and don't always have time for thorough research of treatment centers). Even though court cases often move slowly, Intelligence WILL do damage. And we will all cheer.

3. Somewhere in the US, one or more CO$ buildings will be in danger of being seized and sold for unpaid real estate taxes (except where nonprofit status exempts a property from real estate tax). Unpaid utility bills will probably be paid from IAS reserves, but contractors will probably have to file liens against properties (a lien means that contractors will be first to get paid when a building is sold, but CO$ has no intention of selling any pieces of Davey's real estate empire, so the CO$ doesn't care). I suggest that IAS reserves (or Sea Org reserves, or whale contributions) will be more widely used in the coming year to bail out orgs (EDIT: for utility bills), and that no actual buildings will be seized by government or courts (EDIT: for real estate taxes). If anyone in CO$ finds out about this little "unpaid bills" problem, Scientology's PR machine will describe this as a "conspiracy" against CO$ and/or a problem with the "wog paperwork process" that really could be solved by LRH's admin tech.
Do they actually have unpaid bills? I thought the COS was worth billions. Billions should keep the lights on for a while along with all the money they continue to squeeze out of the believers, unless there is some mass exodus of their followers.

Scientology doesn't have billions. David Miscavige does. He can pull the plug on his little money-making hobby (and exit to Bulgravia) whenever it stops making money FOR HIM.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do they actually have unpaid bills? I thought the COS was worth billions. Billions should keep the lights on for a while along with all the money they continue to squeeze out of the believers, unless there is some mass exodus of their followers.
The billions of dollars they have in reserves are not accessible to individual orgs. My local org regularly struggled to pay the rent and utilities and when the debts became subject to legal proceedings the nearest Advanced Org would send a mission of Sea Org members to deal with it. This usually meant the Advanced Org would pay the debts and punish the local staff members with heavy ethics. I would imagine the Advanced Org would also be punished by those further up the command channel for letting the local org get into such a mess.

FoTi

Crusader
The billions of dollars they have in reserves are not accessible to individual orgs. My local org regularly struggled to pay the rent and utilities and when the debts became subject to legal proceedings the nearest Advanced Org would send a mission of Sea Org members to deal with it. This usually meant the Advanced Org would pay the debts and punish the local staff members with heavy ethics. I would imagine the Advanced Org would also be punished by those further up the command channel for letting the local org get into such a mess.
These fancy new ideal org building though, are owned by the COS, so nobody is going to come after them for non payment of rent or taxes.

Do you think DM would allow a building to be lost or taken away just over a utilities bill?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
These fancy new ideal org building though, are owned by the COS, so nobody is going to come after them for non payment of rent or taxes.

Do you think DM would allow a building to be lost or taken away just over a utilities bill?
My point is that the billions of dollars they have in the bank are separate from the day to day running of the org. If an org has financial problems there will be huge pressure put on them to deal with it locally. "Make it go right!".

If the local org staff can't solve the problem then the next level of command, probably an Advanced Org, will have to get involved and they will be told to "make it go right".

If they can't solve it then it will go further up the command channel until eventually the bills get paid. But my point is that the problem would be solved long before it landed on DM's lines requiring him to dip into his financial reserves.

FoTi

Crusader
My point is that the billions of dollars they have in the bank are separate from the day to day running of the org. If an org has financial problems there will be huge pressure put on them to deal with it locally. "Make it go right!".

If the local org staff can't solve the problem then the next level of command, probably an Advanced Org, will have to get involved and they will be told to "make it go right".

If they can't solve it then it will go further up the command channel until eventually the bills get paid. But my point is that the problem would be solved long before it landed on DM's lines requiring him to dip into his financial reserves.
So, it looks like those buildings are not going anywhere anytime soon.....I don't see how they will be taken away or need to be sold, or whatever anytime in the near future. I guess that was my point. ;)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
cross-posted from another thread. . .​

Originally posted by Enthetan

I've had a similar observation. What Scientology processes do, is produce a euphoric state. The subject will, over time, want to keep attaining that euphoric state. There are some similarities between a Scn and a junky.

HellYeah!

Pusher: 8C-er
High: Keyed Out
Freaked Out: Keyed In
Junkie: Junk-science-ie
Overdose: Overrun
Bummer: Hill 10
Busted: Busted
Hallucination: Knowingness
Shooting up heroin: Shooting up the Bridge
Needle-induced High: Needle-induced High (floating needle)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Got a jones: Crave a session

Front me a gram: Review on credit

My connect: My FSM

Undercover narc: OSA volunteer

Drug sting: Comm ev

Cartels: Delivery networks

Drug lord or kingpin: COB

Methadone clinic: Squirrel group

Last edited:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher

Due to the volume of KRs I have received in the past about failing to post the annual CONTEST RESULTS (e.g. winners, runner-ups, honorable mentions, et al) for each year's contest, I have taken effective action to handle this out-ethics situation, and hereby petition to re-enter the group at ESMB.

I am very proud to mention that my amends project is that I postulated that this will never happen again!
Uh oh.... :D