What's new

This guy claims to be LRH

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
It seems obvious this guy is a nutter. But I've seen indications at least a couple of the bigger named Freezoners are falling for it. :eek:

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
Yeah, who but a nutter would get a permanent tattoo like that right over their eyes so that everyone who looks at them has to see it? Maybe it's some hypnotic voodoo symbology...

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Yeah, who but a nutter would get a permanent tattoo like that right over their eyes so that everyone who looks at them has to see it? Maybe it's some hypnotic voodoo symbology...

images

600+x+600.jpg

Well...either an owl or a pair of cartoon tits.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
images

600+x+600.jpg

Well...either an owl or a pair of cartoon tits.
When I saw it, I thought it was the $cientology crop circles...
for Dr Hubbard, previous incarnation, would find his way back to land on this guy's forehead.
:p

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
for Dr Hubbard, previous incarnation, would find his way back to land on this guy's forehead.
Hmm, and I thought that these are markings that bullets "would find their way ..... to land on this guy's forehead".

Last edited:

Spirit

just another son of God
Quite a lively thread here.I am glad I shared it. I did not realize the guy was such a strange looking dude. Damn he is freaky looking. :eek: He don't look like an enlightened one at all.

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
I'm moderately certain this guy is a non-Scientologist hoaxer.

The reason I say this: he claims to be "reincarnated". Ron Hubbard never used that word and always
talks about "past lives" because of the Hindu religious connotations that go with "reincarnation".

"Revenimus" (We Come Back) is the Sea Org motto and if he were to return, former Hubbard would just say
"I came back" or some such. Furthermore, former Hubbard would give his proper this lifetime name and
say he *was* Hubbard not *is* Hubbard.

If he were going to give a location, it certainly wouldn't be the Creston Ranch because that is completely
controlled by his arch enemy David "Darth Midget" Miscavige at this time.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

Hatshepsut

Crusader
If he were going to give a location, it certainly wouldn't be the Creston Ranch because that is completely
controlled by his arch enemy David "Darth Midget" Miscavige at this time.

Michael A. Hobson

Maybe the Bluebird ain't got a permanent address yet.

aa171e8c84848f81c474801c2344766c--the-fort-blue-bird.jpg

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Some theme music.

Man, I can't get that song off my mind since your link and have spent hours the last couple of days looking for versions of it with Bob Welsh performing it. Lindsey Buckingham just can't quite nail it the way Welsh did, what a soulful and hypnotic piece! The lyrics aren't all that amazing but the track is still so incredible, I hadn't thought of the song in years.
Mick Fleetwood really lays down a drum track that perfectly leads you along through the song. I did find this version with Welsh that you might like.
Eerie footage of Bob Weston (guy in white suit) spliced in.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon

I still think there's some useful stuff at the lower end of the bridge. I think if you use what actually works for you and discard what doesn't, the dross will eventually fall away and you'll be left with the few grains of gold. I might still do TR's 0-4 if there was anyone who wanted to do them with me. That's where I got most of my gains in scn. And I still believe today, 35+ years later, that they were real gains. Anything else, I'm much less sure about.

We know there are no OT's or Book I clears, and no matter how much auditing or training you do, there's never going to be any. The lower grades probably won't hurt you, but once you know it's a blind alley, a dead end ... Dianetics, run the way it was circa 1970 where you did a White Form and then ran what the pc was interested in running, might produce good results. I never saw it done that way, though. When I was in we did drug r/d's that went for hundreds of hours because we ran every reading item without checking interest. This forces the pc into whole track fantasy which is tacitly validated by the auditor, who cannot correct or invalidate the pc's data. Done this way, I believe it's a form of intentional brainwashing that undermines the pc's ability to distinguish fantasy from reality. "Reality is proportional to charge off the case," LRH said. Reality = your agreement with his reality.

I think, if you feel you need therapy, find someone with some actual credentials as a therapist. I had 2 1/2 years of psychoanalysis back in the 80's, a few years after I got out of scn, and found it infinitely more worthwhile. (Cheap, too. My therapist charged on a sliding scale. I paid $17/hour.)

If it's "enlightenment" you're after (whatever that might be), you could try meditation. I did Zen meditation for about 2 years roughly 10 years ago, on my own, no formal instruction, just read up on it and did it. A lot like OT-TR0, but you don't close your eyes and you're allowed to count from one to ten over and over. I felt having done god knows how many hours of OT-TR0 before, definitely gave me a leg up here. I got very good results from this; I even blew a chronic somatic. The trick is to "sit just to sit," JUST BE THERE and don't try to do anything else. (Even trying to be there is doing something else. :)) Don't do it for any reason or with any goal in mind. Of course this is much harder than it sounds. I eventually stopped because I just felt like it would be OK if I did, like I'd given myself permission to stop. It was good, though, if sometimes frustrating. I might take it up again someday if I feel like I want to.

I've edited my earlier post about the few good bits in scn: I changed "best avoided" to "no big deal."

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
This guy needs a mother fucking CRAM on the Art Series!

That being said, I guess Ron didn't do too much drawing in his day.

Wait a minute!

We can resolve this whole "I'm Ron" situation.

HAVE HIM SING!!!

FoTi

Crusader
I never tried meditation but I find enlightenment every now and again just through the internet.
It's like being tied into every university, guru head trip, religion's archives etc. any time one cares to look.
Just considering the advantages this now gives a person eliminates the need to go cult chasing anymore and I'm so grateful!
Also I agree with everything you said above and I couldn't have said it better myself so I'll let it go at that for now. Thanks a lot!

ditto!!!!! :yes:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the 1980s there was a popular song in the UK sung by Kirsty MacColl that I keep thinking about when I read about this "LRH" guy - "There's a guy works down the chip shop, swears he's Elvis. But he's a liar and I'm not sure about you."

(Note to US citizens - a chip shop sells french fries).

Last edited: