What's new

Work!!!

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Are many people finding effective ways to get people out or is it a case for these people in scientology to wake up?

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Don' think that is going to be any time soon, more chance of scientology imploding than them coming out first.

Last edited:

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Ethics will go out the window they will tell him that ethics don't count when it comes to getting them money. Confirm financials daily weekly monthly get your money as quick as you can from the organization. Document everything you do financially if you do not get on board they will accuse you of terrible things. Make duplicates of all documents and remove off site or back up on disc. If questioned you are doing it to protect business records in case of fire. Go to a business law attorney and document concerns. Keep a daily diary of any activities that you question. Write and keep off site. Assume computers and email are being checked. Plan on starting your onw sciobots free business soon.

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Ethics will go out the window they will tell him that ethics don't count when it comes to getting them money. Confirm financials daily weekly monthly get your money as quick as you can from the organization. Document everything you do financially if you do not get on board they will accuse you of terrible things. Make duplicates of all documents and remove off site or back up on disc. If questioned you are doing it to protect business records in case of fire. Go to a business law attorney and document concerns. Keep a daily diary of any activities that you question. Write and keep off site. Assume computers and email are being checked. Plan on starting your onw sciobots free business soon.

I will get a regular update on the finances and see what expenses are going out. At the moment they are very ethical and wouldn't dream of slipping money out the back door without my knowing. It's my business ultimately.

The only thing that is said is that training is a valid expense. Spending a couple of hundred on a piece of software for customer proposals is questionable but spending more on training (scientology courses in their case) is acceptable. I will insist all excess money is reinvested in the business rather than syphoned out for none related business purposes.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I agree with everything Ellie says. This week, this weekend if possible, you should make copies of all important records, including full disk copies of your business computer's disk, and give one copy to a trusted non-Scn friend, one copy to your attorney's office, and tell NOBODY except those two trusted people what you did.

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
We use a bespoke back office system in which the server and back up drives sit in my office. They can't access the server just their own drive. I have no concerns about the sales data.

However they control the accounts but there is not much I can do about that without raising major suspicion. I can trust them though, as we have worked together for 10+ years and i haven't had too much to be concerned about other than them trying to implement scientology tech and being more preoccupied with courses than business related issues.

Last edited:

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Just to add i do appreciate your concerns and advice, you guys have a much deeper knowledge of the inner mindsets so i will be very cautious and take as much on board as possible.

At the same time I can't risk being declared an sp, anything that may upset them will come out in their auditing which will then need to be handled.

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
Just to add i do appreciate your concerns and advice, you guys have a much deeper knowledge of the inner mindsets so i will be very cautious and take as much on board as possible.

At the same time I can't risk being declared an sp, anything that may upset them will come out in their auditing which will then need to be handled.
Sounds like you're in a Catch 22 situation still......... You said that you can trust them. Personally I wouldn't! Once people get into the scion mindset. (and it sounds like they're deep),ALL that matters to them is what $camology tells them........

They're already more preoccupied with courses than your business. RED FLAG.

What are you going to do when your business partner starts wanting the business to be part of WISE? And it will happen........ If you say no that'll raise red flags at the scions end. Basically with $camology if you're not with them then you're against them!

WISE will do NOTHING for your business except take every penny you have.

I suggest you email Mike Rinder at his blog. He was high ranking in the cult for god knows how many years and knows every trick in the book!

Having $camology business partners/employees is one thing, but being in a position where they start dictating what happens to your business is another entirely.

Sorry I can't come up with much in the way of a solution to this. All I can say is BE WARNED!

Take care.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
What are you going to do when your business partner starts wanting the business to be part of WISE? And it will happen........ If you say no that'll raise red flags at the scions end. Basically with $camology if you're not with them then you're against them!

WISE will do NOTHING for your business except take every penny you have.

I suggest you email Mike Rinder at his blog. He was high ranking in the cult for god knows how many years and knows every trick in the book!

Having $camology business partners/employees is one thing, but being in a position where they start dictating what happens to your business is another entirely.

Sorry I can't come up with much in the way of a solution to this. All I can say is BE WARNED!

Take care.
Under no circumstances should you allow the business to contract with WISE. Once you do that, there will be an endless series of "missions" (interventions; compulsory "consulting") into your business, each costing $$$. The official story will be that the missions are "necessary to ensure that you are applying the Tech correctly so as to boom your business". The reality will be that they will suck the cash out of your business like a vampire.

If your Scn partner ever suggests it, take the proposed contract to your lawyer and ask him "If WISE wanted to really destroy me and suck all the cash out of my business, could they do so under this agreement?". Be prepared for a long conversation with him.

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Isn't going to happen I assure you!

Think they are slightly toying with the idea of leaving at some point. I believe some of the day to day issues distracts them focusing on courses which will get flagged during auditing meaning more auditing and more costs. This could be part of the reason they keep some aspects at arms length or not getting involved at all.

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Also note sure if I mentioned it but their whole family are involved. Won't dislose too much but sad to watch.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I watched much destroyed in the name of tech... If you are in control good for you. But make sure you do not build a sciobot based clint base. Any ties will be used against you. Keep us posted and may that force be far away from you.

Last edited:

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Quick question, why would a scientlogist need to dig out copies of receipts for courses they have done?

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
I have since found out but going to refrain from posting on here as it could link straight back to me if they are snooping on here.

Seems odd regardless

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
My advice to anyone working at a Scientologist-owned business:
  1. Start to (quietly) look for another job.
  2. Say nothing that could be construed as critical of Scientology.
  3. Say nothing that could be construed as critical of the "management tech" being used.
  4. As soon as you have another job lined up, go!
Inevitably, a Scientology management environment will become abusive and highly stressful. That's built into the "tech".
The owners will siphon off more and more money from the business to the Church of Scientology.
Inevitably, a business using Scientology management "tech" will fail.
Inevitably, any non-Scientologist in such an environment will be blamed for any and all failures.
Get out as soon as you can.
This reminds me sadly about the OT Rex Fowler, who probably visited Flag many times, siphoned off so much that he shot his partner/employee.
I speculate that the Flag Regges were complicit in driving Rex Fowler to murder. I still believe this is something that the FBI should investigate as it would reveal the insane pressure that Registrars in scientology place upon scientologists and in my opinion have driven many scientologists into desperation leading to lying,fraud,criminality, suicide and murder.
On further thought I so hope that the Garcia's win their fraud case and would even go so far as to armchair quarterback their case with a gathering of the fraud and illegal coercion underlying many of the cases covered in "why they are dead" website. There is a plethora of cases which if fully investigated would show, without a doubt in my mind, RICO stature.
Be very careful you, whattodo, don't get ever so slightly and ever so gradually pulled into any of the pressure schemes coming out of Flag.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quick question, why would a scientlogist need to dig out copies of receipts for courses they have done?
Either they are wanting those receipts for a tax deduction or they are wanting to double check their 'flag account' . Or if you are lucky they are planning on exiting scientology and asking for a refund.

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
Either they are wanting those receipts for a tax deduction or they are wanting to double check their 'flag account' . Or if you are lucky they are planning on exiting scientology and asking for a refund.
Yep, the one and only time I dug out all my receipts was in preparation for a big legal case against them!!