What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting. Well, I'm being blocked.

In my opinion, Alanzo is no longer in control of either his videos or his blog.

He, occasionally, tries to maintain credibility by denouncing Hubbard and even Miscavige.

However, his basic Scientology Inc. talking points, word per word, are unchanged.

Alanzo has become the successor to (fake critic) "Bernie."

Download Opera.
Activate VPN
Instant unblock.
You will not be able to log in for comments.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Interesting. Well, I'm being blocked.

In my opinion, Alanzo is no longer in control of either his videos or his blog.

He, occasionally, tries to maintain credibility by denouncing Hubbard and even Miscavige.

However, his basic Scientology Inc. talking points, word per word, are unchanged.

Alanzo has become the successor to (fake critic) "Bernie."
I don't think Alanzo is in the same situation than Marty (marty's blog and videos that displays many weird things that can only lead people to believe he is under DM \ OSA control)...Alanzo is more a free electron...Althoug he seems to frequently discard his orbiting nucleous (loudly and withouth sorrow) to stick to a new ''abandonned'' one...

As a side note: Alanzo's biography reads like this

Alanzo biographer :oops:

As the main Internet battleground between the Church and its critics, ARS soon became too negative and so Alanzo moved to Beliefnet.com and elsewhere on the Internet to engage with actual Scientologists, providing them with the information they needed to make an informed decision about their own involvement in Scientology.

He spent many years in the early to mid 2000s presenting Scientologists with LRH’s real biography & other information that the Church had been hiding from them. Alanzo saw many Scientologists “wake up” around the Internet, after finally getting the information they needed.

In January/February of 2007, Alanzo then moved to the brand new Ex-Scientologists Message Board (ESMB), where Exes were gathering to tell their stories in Scientology. From there, Alanzo witnessed the rise of Anonymous, and was in attendance when Marty Rathbun, in the summer of 2009, kicked the hornet’s nest with his announcement that he had started up his new website, and thus the great 2nd Exodus of Independents had begun.
Note to Alanzo Biographer, *coughing*

For the 10 years I am actively reading Ex-$cientology community blogs and message boards, it never occured to me that Alanzo made such a crusade to inform $cientolgists so they can make informed decision...Why this would be so ??? Internet is there for 20 years so that people can grab the informations (documents, testimonies, facts...) they need, make their own selection about what is valuable or not, and decide for themselve. But not the least, they can rely to their OWN unique experience and first hand observations to understand what happend..from a distance. No need to rely on thinkers ''teaching'' to accomplish such thing.

It mostly occured to me that Alanzo had and still provides his readers with his own opinions and views..including his own biais...same as we all do! ;) This is what message boards are offering us..a plateform to write our opinions and be read. It has the value it has..opinions , in no way it has the value of truth to enlighten (us...)

The biography is somewhat funny, presenting Alanzo as a crusader, a mentor, and expert , an observer, an explorer...an enlightened one...

I am suddenly hit by a ''Déjà vu'' feeling...:D
LOL

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
It apparently never dawned on his "Total Cause" mind that soon the Russians and Americans would take numerous pictures of Venus and test it's surface temperatures which would extinguished this lunatics claims about the planet entirely.
It's 10 times hotter than the hottest days in Phoenix with a terrain that would prohibit the laying of train tracks.
And being there are no more places to go to than there are places to leave from, as it's a vastness of nothingness it would be pointless to have trains there.
He also likes to describe other planets as like it was here in the 1950's and 1960"s, as though no one has evolved as much as we have here.
But then on the other hand he made wild claims of "space opera" and intergalactic federations running amok but basically he simply talked out of his ass and those at close proximity to him let him get away with it all by never calling him on any of his multitudinous exaggerations and out and out lies.
He was an utter fraud, why didn't I see that, my parents and relatives sure saw it, I'll never know why.
Maybe I was just another desperate soul and those of us found the escapism in his words that we sought.
I forget all the formulas but it seems to me that his "non-existence formula" was about making yourself known and provide what's "wanted & needed" so as to more up to the next condition.
Well he just took every hope and aspiration that mankind had and put it all in a big basket and proclaimed that he found the way for everyone to get what they wanted and needed through him and his Scientology.
He just spun a huge illusion and had the do do heads 8-c'd right off their little yellow buses and routed onto staff where they could parrot all the pro Scientology lingo that they could get pounded into their heads and these were the ones who brought it all to life as lifted off of the printed page.
He didn't need for anything nor did he even need to entrap us because he enticed us to entrap each other.
FSM commissions to boot.
Bottom line is we trapped ourselves and each other by parroting his propaganda.
Not to be worded like an EP at the examiner but I do think I've just slightly shifted my point of view more in that direction.

An oldie from the Stupid Thread.

Hey, does anybody know if the Fedora hats are still in style over at the old Marcab Confederacy?

fedora.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
An oldie from the Stupid Thread.

Hey, does anybody know if the Fedora hats are still in style over at the old Marcab Confederacy?

View attachment 14162
LOL

I had forgotten about that Fedora section of the Stupid Thread, LOL.

Thanks, that was a much needed an intermission after slogging around in Alanzo's/Rathbun's troll quicksand. Especially when Lotus re-posted Alanzo's self-written CV (above) where he celebrates himself with third-person hagiographic gravitas. LOL.

Just like Hubbard's war hero/nuclear physicist puff pieces about himself, Alanzo hit all the beats----except calling himself Mankind's ESMBkind's Greatest Friend.

And now, for temporary relief from the oppressive madness of Scn Trolls, here are a couple Fedora selections from the Stupid Thread. Ah yes, time to luxuriate in Scientology's glorious 1950s---when going OT was the sport of aristocrats, scientists & scholars.

----%20F%20N%20ing%20FEDORA_zpsjmulcngz.jpg

GROOMING%20TIPS_zpstwcxvosn.jpg

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
LOL

I had forgotten about that Fedora section of the Stupid Thread, LOL.

Thanks, that was a much needed an intermission after slogging around in Alanzo's/Rathbun's troll quicksand. Especially when Lotus re-posted Alanzo's self-written CV (above) where he celebrates himself with third-person hagiographic gravitas. LOL.

Just like Hubbard's war hero/nuclear physicist puff pieces about himself, Alanzo hit all the beats----except calling himself Mankind's ESMBkind's Greatest Friend.

And now, for temporary relief from the oppressive madness of Scn Trolls, here are a couple Fedora selections from the Stupid Thread. Ah yes, time to luxuriate in Scientology's glorious 1950s---when going OT was the sport of aristocrats, scientists & scholars.

----%20F%20N%20ing%20FEDORA_zpsjmulcngz.jpg

GROOMING%20TIPS_zpstwcxvosn.jpg
He heavily identifies with that era as that was his peak level of vitality, highest hopes and dreams and don't forget machismo. He's all rapped up in that time period and used it as a pattern for all the weird shit he imagined.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty lumps everyone together as the "Anti Scientology Cult" so he can target them more easily. Alanzo lumps everyone together as the "Anti Cult Movement" so he can do the same. What a pair of dopes these two are.

And what's with all this talk about "brainwashing" that Alanzo's doing? I don't think any ex-scientologist these days says they were "brainwashed". Most of us talk about being fooled, lied to, manipulated but not brainwashed. He's either just trying to be controversial or he's lost the plot completely.

And I don't know what a "Snow Suzy Property" is either.

HelluvaHoax!

Alanzo has a new video, and he appears more unhinged then ever.

Question: What's a "Snow Suzy Property"?

Oh, Alanzo the degenerate hate troll is back on ESMB.

It's kind of funny, in a creepy pathetic way, how frequently you (Alanzo) pretend to:

-- be some random poster that just happens to always innocently link to Alanzo's blog and videos.
-- ask questions as if you are a clueless newbie; questions that are not questions at all-- but actually hate-filled attacks on innocent people.​

The funniest part is that you keep your eyes shut so tight and pretend that nobody knows these sleazy actions are TWO OF YOUR MOST FAMOUS TELLS! LOL

Naturally, when I call you Alanzo it means you (Alanzo) and/or any of the cult's fair gaming thug handlers that run you and your blog.

Same handlers as Rathbun. That's why your blogs are the same. That's why your videos are the same. That's why your talking points are the same (cult's talking points). That's why your posts/videos are laced with he same vitriol. That's why you and Rathbun both target the exact same ex-scientologists.

That's why the internet world has now begun to revile and ridicule you for the nasty clown you are---just like they heap well-deserved scorn on your twin toxic clown, Rathbun.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Cult hate trolls like Rathbun and Alanzo wake up each morning and then go to work--making hate blogs and hate videos against ex-Scientologists.

No matter what they say, claim, post or video about---​
No matter what misdirection they throw at everyone---​
This much is abundantly obvious in everything they post---​
They are dead-agenting hate trolls---​
Doing what their sociopathic hate gurus (Commodore/Cob) intended them to do---​
ATTACK & DEAD AGENT
WHISTLEBLOWERS

One must give some kind of cringeworthy credit to Alanzo and Rathbun for pretending so hard that they are not dead-agenting the cult's "enemies"---while they are so blatantly, transparently and publicly doing just that! Good luck guys with following Ron's successful actions, it ended so well for him, lol.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
Yo!

Programmer Guy!

WRONG!!!

If a person familiar with Hebrew verb tense structure put the Elron Tall Tale about almost getting hit by a freight train on Venus under an Elect Ron microscope (and no other microscope) he she or it will quickly discover that it translates quickly easily and unassailably into guy talk. He is CONFESSING HIS SIN TO GOD AND MAN with that story. Recorded for examination IN PERPETUITY.

And a person not fluent or flatulent in Hebrew verb tense structure in possession of the Captain Midnight Secret Decoder Ring he she or it was issued by their High School English instructor can quickly decode the exact same result.

This is guy talk.

What Ron is saying when he said this is he was balling some female, a teenbopper, a middle-aged divorcee, a student in The Academy on the Apollo or at Saint Hill, a hippie, a hooker, a ho', a horny Australian wife of a close friend whatever; all I know for certain it was female and it was probably either homo sapien or homo novis and Mary Sue caught him and fukkin' UNLOADED!!! all over him. Mary Sue is the freight train.

Obviously.
Were her initials EF?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Am I correct to understand that Alanzo is enlightening us that we are brainswashed by the anti-cult cult into the belief that cult ($cientology) brainwashed us.... :cool: ???

Alaazos cleary states the following in his last video: ''the anti-cult movement'':

Alanzo - the anti-cult movement

Cult brainswashing does not exist
It's a belief ontly

There is no more brainswashing than in catholic church, buddhism etc....

I was a member of the anti-cult movement withouth knowing I was before I realized I was

Alanzo on Alanzosblog.com

Brainwashing in Scientology: Switching Your Value System

(Snipped)

The following is an exchange with a commentor on Marty Rathbun’s blog named Conan.

Snipped
The excellent article that Marty Rathbun wrote, and which prompted this exchange, can be read here: Scientology Indoctrination Abomination

(Snipped)

Alanzo | September 21, 2014 at 9:55 am | Reply

“Most techniques of brainwashing – not just influence – target the self-identity of the person you are trying to control by replacing it with a self-identity that you have developed.
Remember, a self-identity is who you tell yourself you are. This is the key element of this form of extreme brainwashing. If you can change who a person tells himself he is to something that you can control, then you have someone whose very life is spent doing what you want him to do.
Some of the core pieces of your self identity are your memories (which Hubbard had always targeted with auditing), your goals (which Hubbard targeted on the BC with his SOP Goals tech, and later the GPM tech, and still later FPRD tech) and your moral codes or value systems, which he targeted using all forms of OW write ups and sec checking.

Over time, Hubbard developed auditing as a gradient form of brainwashing to replace the self-identity that you were born with, and which you had been developing all your life, with a self-identity that had the memories and goals and moral codes that he could control.
The BC was his Edison-style inventor’s laboratory where the BC students, who paid him to be there, were his lab rats and co-developers.
And then the Sea Org was the highly controlled environment he created to apply what he had developed on the BC in order to produce a core group of brainwashed followers whose memories, goals and moral codes had been fully supplanted and who would do anything he told them to do, all on billion year slave labor contracts.
From the use of TRs to create a hypnotic state in the pc,
to the creation of false memories, to the development of SOP Goals, Sec Checking and GPM tech, Hubbard was doing something very different from what he was telling anyone else about.
Scientologists were reaching for Clear and OT while Hubbard was always targeting them for everything of value that they had.
This is the “long con” which L Ron Hubbard spent decades of work developing as Dianetics and Scientology.

(snipped)

Alanzo | September 21, 2014 at 11:38 am | Reply

It is the oddest thing ever that learning about what Hubbard was really up to with Scientology has been one of my greatest spiritual lessons of this lifetime so far.
This technology of brainwashing is being used in Guantanamo Bay, in North Korea, in China and elsewhere.
When it is applied in a spiritual context, as it was in Scientology, it is the most profane corruption of the best impulses in human beings.

For some reason, coming to see this has been a huge spiritual “win” for me, helping me to understand things that I always wanted to understand.
Go figure.
So what I understand for Alanzo enlightening posts and videos is

1) Alanzo was in a pseudo-religion and didn't realized there was brainswashing going on
2) then, from an exterior viewpiont and from a distance, Alanzo realized there was brainswashing techniques applied and it was about what Hubbard was really up to with $cientology -this was such a spiritual win
3) Then, later, Alanzo realized there hasn't been such brainswashing (an he left the anti-cult...????)
4) then Alanzo realized he has been brainwashed by the anti-cult movement :rubeyes:

Hum..I am a bit confused now..is there or not brainwashing in $cn cult (oops.. $cn religion..sorry...)???? :confused:
Alanzo said brainwashing doesn't exist... :scratch:

Let's see how it will go in Marty's cult...:D

Meanwhile, where is the original real Alanzo ????:oops:
Has he been kidnapped by OSA??? :D

( isn't it time to put up a ''I love my original Marty Alanzo'' blog'' ) :p

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Am I understand tha Alanzo is enlightening us that we are brainswashed by the anti-cult cult into the belief that cult ($cientology) brainwashed us.... :cool:

Alaznos cleary states the following in his last video: ''the anti-cult movement'':

So what I understand for Alanzo enlighting post and videos is

1) He was in a pseudo-religion and didn't realized there was brainswashing going on
2) then, from an exterior viewpiont and from a distance, he realized there was brainswashing techniques applied and it was about what Hubbard was really up to with $cientology -this was such a spiritual win
3) Then he realized there hasn't been such brainswashing
4) then he realized he was brainwashed by the anti-cult movement

Hum..I am a bit confused now..is there or not brainwashing in cult ????

( it's about time to put up a ''I love my original Marty Alanzo'' blog'' ) :p
That's what so creepy and so sad about this.

Both Marty and Alanzo know better.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Am I understand tha Alanzo is enlightening us that we are brainswashed by the anti-cult cult into the belief that cult ($cientology) brainwashed us.... :cool:

Alaznos cleary states the following in his last video: ''the anti-cult movement'':

1) He was in a pseudo-religion and didn't realized there was brainswashing going on
2) then, from an exterior viewpiont and from a distance, he realized there was brainswashing techniques applied and it was about what Hubbard was really up to with $cientology -this was such a spiritual win

After Martys blog was obviously taken over, there was idle speculation that with his big payout hush money, he took a vacation, like to the Bahamas.

Maybe Lanzo took a little vacay, like to Branson.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I believe what Co$ is attempting to do includes the following:

1) Create the impression amongst the general public that the reason controversy exists concerning Scientology is due to bigotry of those individuals, organizations, other churches, etc. that oppose and criticize Scientology. Those opposed to Scientology and other NRM's (new religious movements) are opposed because they're intolerant of competing religions or religions in general, or they're just bitter apostates.

2) Ally themselves with NRM's and mainstream religions who may feel threatened by those opposed to cults and/or organized religion in general, and together they can "fight for religious freedom".

3) Subvert the ex-Scientology community by recruiting several of their members (such as Marty and Alanzo) by means of financial incentive and/or blackmail, who then act as agents of the CoS.

I may later expand on the above, but I think you get the general idea.

The only real defense that CoS has for much of their criminal and abusive behavior is to claim that they're exercising their "religious freedom". Well, that and their general abuse of the criminal and civil justice systems around the world and their Fair Game Scriptures to intimidate reporters, critics and others.

I believe that at least part of the solution lies in educating judges, lawyers, government officials, and educators about the true nature of Scientology and their playbook (how they handle legal, PR, intelligence, etc. matters) This can be done by means of a book or through other means. The information is already out there on the internet. But it's spread across hundreds of different sources which would require hundreds or thousands of hours of research for someone to get up to speed. It would be better if a book were available to hand to one's government representative that had all the pertinent information she needed to understand the nature of Scientology and it would enable her to respond in a way to protect her constituents (and society in general) from this predatory organization.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Does Snow Suzy refer to scientology smear propaganda?

It refers to one person in particular who happens to be Alanzo's latest obsession. It's all old news that we already heard years ago ... it refers to one of our members and it's as boring as batshit.

Message to OSA bullies and thugs (and wannabe OSA bullies and thugs) ... "Leave her alone, nobody is interested".

Last edited: